English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Your thoughts in the morning...!

101 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Thoughts, Chit Chat, Guess What ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

19.05.2014 um 07:37
@Zynischelynne

hehe i can good imagine that the taste "jelly bean" is such a trend-taste. This can not taste good.

in case that you search for senseo, try to find the absoulute standard of this (classic) http://www.kaffee.net/css/index/2012/img-index/content-imgs/Senseo_Classic.jpg

I pour more than normal condensed milk in Coffee. ca two soup spoon. and three sweetener tablets.

ohh. i hope the diskussion about our rythem of sleep and awake starts not from the beginning when i say that i drink ca 8 cups of coffee per day. But there are people who drinks almost only coffee, even when they want delete thirst in the summer. :D that is not really hearthly

Anzeige
melden

19.05.2014 um 07:40
oh i forgott to say that you need a senseo-machine for this coffe-pads

melden

19.05.2014 um 07:51
@Primpfmümpf

Oh, yes, the jellybeans are infamous for their bad taste. They are called Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans. They have jelly bean flavors such as skunk spray, vomit, dirty socks, etc. Some flavors are really bad tasting. It is hilarious to watch other people eat them.

Thank you for the picture. Now I'll know what stuff to look for. :) I'll have to tell you how the taste test goes. I will go to the store tomorrow, well, I mean later today. haha

ahaha, it sounds like the condensed milk takes over the taste of the coffee, or at least makes the taste of coffee more tolerable.

8 cups? That is definitely the most I have ever heard of anyone drinking in a day. I am guessing you drink the caffeinated coffee? :D It beats having no energy all day.

I better get to sleep now or at least soon. It is about 2am here. ^^

melden

19.05.2014 um 07:52
Hmm, I wonder if there is a way I can work my way around having to get one of the machines. I'll have to find out. I am very creative.

melden

19.05.2014 um 07:59
@Zynischelynne

omg it sounds like the characteristics of People in england. :) "socks, vomit.. hehe

yes the condensed milk make the coffee not tolerable, but it gives a nice creamy aroma and the coffee harmonizes perfekt with this milk

Yes i drink caffeintated. :)

ok. i wish you a nice sleep. :)

melden

19.05.2014 um 20:55
@Primpfmümpf

Update, I can't seem to get motivation to go to the store today. xD I will try tomorrow. :D

Characteristics of people in England? How so? haha Are you saying that they smell like dirty socks? Even worse, are you saying that they like the taste of these things? :D haha Or, is their personality like these items? xD

melden

20.05.2014 um 12:54
@Zynischelynne

I can understand that you have no motivation to buy the coffee machine. Because you're just not a coffee drinker. It would be better to test the coffee somewhere. Because this machine costs money. And buy for nothing is also not good.

Yes this kind of flavors remind me of the character, in other words, to the humor of the people in England.

melden

21.05.2014 um 02:07
@Primpfmümpf

Hehe, I was never going to buy the machine, but I was going to see if there was a way I could get the coffee mix, or whatever it is called, and make it in a regular coffee maker. I am creative and I find ways to solve problems. I would never spend money on something that I might not use again.

As for the coffee mix, if I don't like it, I know that my father will drink it. So, I have no issue with getting the coffee mix. I just hope that if it does taste bad, the aftertaste will not last long. I doubt that toothpaste would work. haha. Toothpaste after orange juice is already bad enough. :D

Ahh, ok, so in England they have weird/ interesting humor. xD

melden

21.05.2014 um 06:45
Something is going very wrong. Let's see what it is... let's see what's next...

melden

30.05.2014 um 21:35
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Douglas Adams

melden

22.06.2014 um 10:28
There's no such thing I can do better than procrastinating.

melden

30.06.2014 um 01:25
qr53b07369

melden

27.07.2014 um 00:33
All roads lead to Rome.

melden
Kaito ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

11.08.2014 um 00:53
"f*ck how is it monday again"

melden

12.08.2014 um 15:02
I hope they change this darn television programme in favour of some - or rather loads of - Robin Williams films asap.

melden

25.08.2014 um 14:48
How many f***ing days left till I will have holidays?

melden

02.09.2014 um 00:33
Don't wanna get up. Pleaaase, just let me sleep!

melden

02.09.2014 um 00:39
I can't sleep. Damn it!

<------------------------

melden

20.09.2014 um 02:32
This morning, my first thought was "Oh crap, I have homework due in 3 hours."

melden

24.09.2014 um 07:14
My first thought is always something along the lines of "Do I really have to get out of bed now, or do I have enough time to sleep for an extra 15 minutes?"

Anzeige

melden