English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Smalltalk

744 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Unterhaltung, Spaß, Sprache ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Smalltalk

23.11.2015 um 23:31
Zitat von miakodaamiakodaa schrieb: or you just have a dark soul :D
Its true :}

Anzeige
melden

Smalltalk

24.11.2015 um 17:58
@barbieworld

Hey back to the person who loves barbies ;)

@Grymnir

Ohoh that was what i feared- means we have lost another man to the dark side of the force...
Oh well too many people on this side would be boring too

melden

Smalltalk

25.11.2015 um 10:13
@miakodaa

dont worry, Im like Darth Vader. I may be a villain on the outside, but deep inside me there is a good person ^^

melden

Smalltalk

26.11.2015 um 10:26
@Grymnir

I knew that somewhere deep inside you belong to the Light side of the force haha ;)

melden

Smalltalk

26.11.2015 um 10:29
@miakodaa

Thats right - what you dont know is that i indeed look a bit like Yoda in real Life :)

melden

Smalltalk

26.11.2015 um 18:47
@Grymnir

That i could have not known indeed master Yoda :D
Do you like star wars? There are many people who are huge fans of
these epic movies out there! I remember that my brother was always making
us watch it haha

melden

Smalltalk

30.11.2015 um 20:48
@miakodaa

I gotta say I really like the old movies, but the new ones are too artificial or something to me. I dont expect the upcoming movies to be good. I dont think that i will watch them in the cinema.

I also like Star Trek Voager and TNG, but i wouldnt call myself a Trekkie. What do you think about it?

melden

Smalltalk

30.11.2015 um 23:21
@Grymnir

Hmm to be honest the new ones i didnt even really remember anymore- they were not my cup of tea as well... but the old ones with han solo and chubaka i really like (although i am not very much into scifi; prefer rather indy more 😎) Neverthelesd they are a part of my childhood and are very special somehow...
However i am not a Trekkie at all and star trek voyager i never really watched 😅

melden

Smalltalk

01.12.2015 um 14:13
@miakodaa

why are you hidden?

melden

Smalltalk

01.12.2015 um 15:01
@barbieworld

Hmm just a habit of me. Besides there is not much on my profile page to see :)
If you are curious and want to know something you are free to ask me :P

melden

Smalltalk

01.12.2015 um 20:18
Moin

melden

Smalltalk

02.12.2015 um 17:50
@miakodaa

Indeed the Star Wars saga is not ment to be Sci-Fi, its more like a fairy tale (thats what George Lukas said). So you dont need to like Sci_Fi to like Star Wars :)

@Vymaanika

What did you say?

melden

Smalltalk

03.12.2015 um 17:46
Just let me finish my exams.
I wrote so much.
I can't feel my hands.

melden

Smalltalk

03.12.2015 um 22:30
@Grymnir

I didn't know that, thank you one never stops learning :)

@DerLüger

Poor you, wish you good luck if its still needed. I really hate exam periods it makes me go crazy :/

melden

Smalltalk

07.12.2015 um 13:27
Hello people

I joined the discussion. how are you?

melden

Smalltalk

09.12.2015 um 14:24
Hey ragnar,

nice to welcome another participant here :) I am fine just enjoying the sun, which is generous today!
How are you?

melden

Smalltalk

09.12.2015 um 14:26
@miakodaa

Hey I'm fine too. Thank you :) Sun? Where? Here in Switzerland we can't enjoy the sun, well... It's raining. ^^

melden

Smalltalk

09.12.2015 um 15:02
@king_ragnar

nice to hear that :) Haha i see, so no sun for now in switzerland. Here in (north) germany its even quite warm for
a december day! But rain is nice too ;)

melden

Smalltalk

09.12.2015 um 15:06
@miakodaa

Well that is nice. 😊
Rain is nice, of course but only if you are at home, in bed 'not alone' 😁 watching some movies and yeah 😅

Why is here so little traffic?

melden

Smalltalk

09.12.2015 um 15:23
@king_ragnar

oh well i have to disagree. Actually i like to taka a walk when its raining; with an umbrealla you stay even dry :P

Hmm good question, but i dont know either. It's not so frequented but still nice i think...

Anzeige

melden