English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My Englisch is not the yellow from the egg!

4.183 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Deutschland, Europa, Deutsch ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

26.03.2014 um 13:08
I'm an in-front-of-picture. ^^

Anzeige
melden

30.03.2014 um 15:10
Equal how close you are, Goethe was poet respectively closer...

melden
AEOU ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

03.04.2014 um 07:08
Ei spiek inklisch werie wäll ent ei faint iz ä gud lingüäge.

melden

03.04.2014 um 15:48
At monday make we a classdrive to Prag. :)

melden
AEOU ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

03.04.2014 um 20:59
@Joghurtbecher

ei wisch ju werie wäll

melden

07.04.2014 um 00:06
I come in Devils Kitchen

melden

11.04.2014 um 21:21
In Prag I was under other at the Jude-Peaceyard and at the advicehouse. I liked the travel. :) But the hotel was underst thrustload.

melden

12.04.2014 um 12:55
Everything is in Butter.

melden

15.04.2014 um 12:04
me go it good :)

melden

15.04.2014 um 15:23
@Assassine
Then am I yes topeace. :)

melden

15.04.2014 um 15:25
@Joghurtbecher
i too :)

melden

15.04.2014 um 22:01
Strange days have gefunden mich. I appreciate that. It's interessant to me.

melden

15.04.2014 um 22:49
I live there where fox and bunny sich good night say.

melden
melden

20.04.2014 um 22:45
The Message of Easter in the World

On today´s Easter Sunday, the message of the ressurection of Jesus Christ, will reach all believing Christians all around the globe. The ressurection is when Holy Christ stands up from the Death to rise up in the sky, where all eyes could see him. And this will also happen by the second coming of the Christ, and therefore stands Easter.
This will be the moment, when Jesus arrives a second time on earth, to take capture the beast, which is Babylon, the Great Whore. This awful whore is a dragon with six horns and five heads, like Revelation, the last chapter of the bible, tells us. And then, when he comes a second time on earth, there will be a big fight in heaven, when Michael and his angels, will be dropped down from the sky towards the earth. Michael, stands for the satan, the great whore, in chapter 12 of the Revelation. This is also the `witnesses of Jehovah´s` "Jesus" from the Watchtower Society, which is in Brooklyn, New York, USA. Watchtowers "Jesus" is the greatest enemy of real Jesus, when he arrives a second time.
Of course, this is the first beast, the USA. Or it can be called the angel Michael or Watchtower, which ist all the same and means Babylon, the great whore. And, so what is the mark of the beast? The mark of the beast is Rome, it is the Vatican City. But, this means only the first beast. There will be also, as Revelation told us, a second beast, and this is much more dangerous than the first, because it´s also more subtile and therefore it´s some kind of the pure evil.
But the system of the first beast is the same than of the second beast. The second beast is society, but it is a Man. The number of the beast is the number of a man, it is 666. And, so what is this beast stand for? You will look into your old testament, going back to 1 Moses, and there you will read from the tribes of Israel. So which two tribes make up the Jews and today´s Israel? First it is Juda, from which the King David and his Sons came from, even Jesus. Also Jerusalem is in the Kingdom of Juda. But the first antragonist, Judas, comes also from Juda. He was a spy, and so it is the first Antichrist.
But the second Antichrist is much more dangerous. He comes from the tribe of Benjamin. So he is similar a tribe and also a Man, the second beast. Benjamin is the other tribe, which makes up today´s Israel. And we can say, it stands for the Palestine.
Also, Benjamin stands for today´s Egypt and the Arabs in common. So it is rather a muslim than a Jewish or Christ. It is the fale horse, the horse of death by the four horsemen of apocalypse.
Benjamin stands for the Arab world, but not only, it stands for the false God, and for society itself. It is like the king Salomon, the controller of the demons, which was the first Arab in the world. But of course, Benjamin is not only this. It is much more. It is also similar to the first beast, the USA. And Benjamin stands for USA, Jehovas Witnesses, the dragon with the six horns and five heads, Babylon the great whore, the devil, Belial and Baal.
It is total devilish system in one Man. But, of course, Benjamin is not a free man, but prisoned by Jesus Christ, the son of David. God will give him a second chance to regret. Benjamin, who in common is calles Satan or the Devil, is only a shadow of himself. Yes, this is amazing: the devil himself was once a son of god and of God´s Israel. He was one of the 12 tribes. Later then, we distinguish between God and Devil. But in the old testament, there was no devil but only a rebellion.
And now the devil has the chance to remember himself that he was once Israel, a member of God´s own country, of the family of God.
Yes, we see, all the System here, all Babylonian USA, and Britain and even the Arabs it comes not from old Babylon and Egypt, but from old Israel. The devil in today´s form began with King Salomon´s sins, and not with Egypt and the Pharao, which was only an ancient form of satan. But today´s devilish system is not to lead back to former Egypt oder Babylon. Today´s Babylon is lead back to former Israel.
This were the two main lines: Juda and Benjamin. Christ and Antichrist. But Juda, the line of the Christ has also provided an Antichrist. This Judas, has taken the opportunity to reach power and influence. Here we see the Catholic Church, which comes not from old Babylon, but from Israel, from Juda. On the other hand side we see Jehova´s Witnesses, which has nothing to do with the Catholic Church, but with the system of Benjamin. This is the system of wrong Jesus, who was never the correct Jesus, the System of the satanists, or lucifer. It is also Allah and the muslim world. But also the atheist, agnostic system mixed with occult elements like "Harry Potter" and Hindu Spirituality.
So is this Benjamin worse than Catholic Church, it is Babylon, the supermarket of the world. Catholic Church holds still on Jesus, but throw there principles over bord because of making money. But this Antichrist, Benjamin, is not only because of making money. It is darkness itself.
But Benjamin will get a second chance, but soon he will reject God again and will wait for his chance for revanche.

melden

21.04.2014 um 01:37
In the farseetiming stands only dirt. :(

melden

23.04.2014 um 16:06
Yes is that then the possibility?! Tomorrow goes the school again off.

melden

25.04.2014 um 00:28
My lovely mister singing club o.O

I think i spider :DD

melden

25.04.2014 um 17:48
At most laugh must I yes ever still here:
It is opensightly that i one on the Waffle have
:D

melden

27.04.2014 um 12:56
I wish you what.

Anzeige

melden