Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

31.08.2013 um 23:15
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Das ging wohl über diesen Barrack oder wie der heißt. Sie wollten doch Michaels Finanzen wieder in Ordnung bringen und so habe ich es gelesen, der Barrack hat ihn aufgefordert, wieder etwas zu tun und zwar eindringlich. Also Michael brauchte Geld und das war der einzige Grund.
ja, MJ schien finanziell am Boden ... er hatte schließlich auch auf großem Fuß gelebt ... und genau, das schien der einzige Grund gewesen zu sein, sich auf diese Konzert Tour einzulassen ...
leider war es der Untergang für ihn ... :(

und wie wir hören konnten, wäre MJ bereits vor Jahren verstorben, wenn man ihm nicht rechtzeitig hätte helfen können ... :(

Anzeige
melden

31.08.2013 um 23:19
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
also wenn das wirklich so war, wie wir das jetzt erzählt bekommen, müssen die Kinder ja öfter in Schrecken versetzt worden sein. Tut mir natürlich auch leid für die Kinder.

1x zitiertmelden

31.08.2013 um 23:29
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:also wenn das wirklich so war, wie wir das jetzt erzählt bekommen, müssen die Kinder ja öfter in Schrecken versetzt worden sein. Tut mir natürlich auch leid für die Kinder.
ja, für die Kinder war es bestimmt nicht immer einfach ... aber als sie jünger waren, haben sie eigentlich auch noch nicht alles richtig verstehen bzw. zu ordnen können ...

irgendwie ist das Verhalten von MJ so widersprüchlich ... er liebt seine Kinder abgöttisch, ist gleichzeitig aber so verantwortungslos und egoistisch ... :(

melden

31.08.2013 um 23:30
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Hast Du gesehen, die Italiener haben eine Michael-Statue freigegeben an seinem Geburtstag.
Die Statue hat ein schönes Gesicht, den Rest kann man vergessen. War irgendwo auf Facebook, muß mal schauen.

1x zitiertmelden

31.08.2013 um 23:39
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Hast Du gesehen, die Italiener haben eine Michael-Statue freigegeben an seinem Geburtstag.
Die Statue hat ein schönes Gesicht, den Rest kann man vergessen. War irgendwo auf Facebook, muß mal schauen.
nein, habe ich noch nicht entdeckt ... :D

melden

31.08.2013 um 23:40
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Ja wir wissen ja alle, wie das mit Süchten ist.
Aber Michael hat schon dagegen angekämpft, wahrscheinlich sogar oft, ist aber immer wieder umgekippt oder schwach geworden, wie eben auch andere im richtigen Leben, leider.
So wie es jetzt klingt, war er ja ständig auf der Suche nach Schlafmitteln oder sogar auf der Suche nach Propofol, er wollte eben sofort schlafen, hui hui. Ist trotzdem irre, wenn man so etwas hört, weil man es noch nie gehört hat.
Ja auch da war unser Michael außergewöhnlich. Dafür umso trauriger, daß er auf sich gestellt war und keiner mal Klartext gesprochen hat. Oder hat er das nicht geduldet? Vielleicht ist er auch ganz außergewöhnlich bösartig geworden, wenn er nicht seinen Willen bekommen hat???
Hab doch so etwas auch gelesen, daß er ganz böse werden konnte. Wer hat denn das gleich erzählt? Fällt mir gerade nicht ein.

melden

01.09.2013 um 00:00
Bin immer noch auf der Suche nach dieser Statue. Man, wo habe ich die denn blos gesehen?

1x zitiertmelden

01.09.2013 um 00:01
Quelle: MJJC - Eintrag #77 - User: Ivy
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/129265-Katherine-Jackson-vs-AEG-Live-Daily-Trial-Testimony-Summary/page6

Jacksons vs AEG - Day 74 – August 21 2013 – Summary

No Jackson family members are in court today.

Jeffrey Adams video deposition

Adams was a security guard for Michael Jackson who introduced him to Conrad Murray in 2007. He later worked for Murray. J. Adams worked with Murray from the day after Jackson died until the day he was convicted of the singer’s involuntary manslaughter (AP)

Adams said he completed third year of college at Long Beach State University in 1993. He worked school security for 8 years. After 1999 Adams moved to Las Vegas, worked at Burlington Coat Factory as loss prevention, looking at cameras, shoplifters for about 4 years. He also worked at Neiman Marcus during same time, left in 2007. After Adams said he worked as personal security for an attorney in Las Vegas (ABC7)

Adams testified he traveled with Dr. Conrad Murray everywhere. "I wasn't paid as his security, but I was his security," he said. "It was just understood that I'd be. There was no contract or anything of that nature or a job." "I started with Dr. Murray the day after Michael Jackson passed," Adams explained. (ABC7)

Adams' relationship with the singer was a bit confusing. He said he worked security at special events for Jackson, but also said he "didn't officially work for Michael, I orchestrated his staff." (LATimes)
Q: At a point, didn't you work for MJ?
A: I didn't officially work for MJ, I orchestrated his staff. I didn't actually officially work 4 him (ABC7)

Adams had his own security company called "Knockout Security," started in 2004. He said he met Dr. Murray in early 90s through mutual friend
Q: What was your impression of Dr. Murray when you first met him?
A: Tall, cardiologist. She told me he was a cardiologist. That's about it.
From the time Adams met Dr. Murray to when he moved to Las Vegas, he saw the doctor 3-4 times at barbecues in Los Angeles. Adams became a patient of Dr. Murray in Las Vegas, and so did Adams' father.
Q: Are you still his patient?
A: Oh, he's locked up now. No, not now. (ABC7)

Adams: The day after MJ passed I called Dr. Murray. He was in California. And I asked him was it true what I was hearing. He said yes. Adams: And I asked him if he was ok and needed me, and he said yes. And at that time my father told me to go to him. Adams said Dr. Murray told him he needed help because MJ had passed. "I told him he had taken care of my father for me and that I'd be by his side in this situation until it was completed," Adams recalled. "We went to eat together, we went to movies together, we went to criminal proceedings, meetings lawyers, we took walks together... Adams also travelled with Dr. Murray to Las Vegas, Houston, San Diego, Philadelphia, Boston, Miami. Adams said Dr. Murray's pastor in Houston was also his patient, as well as a number of other pastors and people he went to church with. Adams stayed in Dr. Murray's office when he was in Vegas and Houston seeing patients. Adams learned through TV reports that MJ had died. He called Murray, who was in Santa Monica. He traveled to LA next morning. "I made statements, you know, but he never discussed with me how Michael passed," Adams recalled. "He never clarified anything with me." We lived together, we had an apartment together, we did everything together," Adams said. Adams went everywhere with Dr. Murray from the day after MJ's death to Murray's criminal conviction. The last time Adams spoke with Dr. Murray was the day he was convicted. Adams said Dr. Murray never described what kind of treatment he was engaged in with MJ. (ABC7)

Adams testified that he met Murray in the 1990s through a mutual friend and remained his patient until Murray was convicted for involuntary manslaughter in the Jackson case. He testified that when Jackson died on June 25, 2009, he called Murray and asked if the doctor needed him. “I told him that he had taken care of my father for me and that I would be by his side in this situation until it was completed,” Adams said. He said he arrived in Southern California the next day and lived with Murray until his conviction, providing security and traveling with him to Philadelphia, Las Vegas, Houston, San Diego, Boston and Miami. He said Murray would see patients in Las Vegas and Houston. Murray never discussed the details of Jackson's death with him, Adams said. (LATimes)

Jeffrey Adams testified he was "positive" the first time Jackson and Murray met was in February 2007. (LATimes) Adams orchestrated security for MJ in December of 2006. He said his friend, Basheier Muhammad, who was MJ security, called him offering work He said he was positive that was the first time the two met. "Mr. Muhammad called me one evening in 2007, I want to say maybe February.. He did periodic work for MJ. "I introduced Dr. Murray to Michael Jackson," Adams said. It was in early 2007, as he recalled. "He said that MJ's children were sick and needed to go to the hospital and that MJ didn't want to take them to public hospital," he said. Adams explained it was due to the fact that they didn't have anything to cover their faces. Adams: And I told him I could reach out to my doctor, Dr. Murray, and see of he would be willing to come over and take a look at them. Adams said MJ wanted resume of Murray, if he could be trusted. "I said he's been my doctor, he's my friend, he definitely can be trusted." Adams: I told Murray I needed a huge favor from him, had a high profile client, couldn't give name but once he got there he'd know who was. Adams asked if Murray could check out MJ's children since they couldn't go to regular hospital. Dr. Murray told Adams that he would go at least to assess the situation. The doctor went that night, Adams wasn't there. Adams asked Mr. Muhammad next day if Murray showed up. He said yes, but never discussed anything further. "Other than Michael thanking me for bringing him over to see the children, that was the only conversation we had," Adams testified. Adams said MJ told him "I want to thank you very much, he was a very professional doctor, and I appreciate it." Adams said he wasn't going to ask for a resume because Murray was doing a favor. (ABC7)

The security guard didn’t recall the exact date he introduced Jackson to Murray, but meeting came about through another MJ security guard. That guard called J. Adams and asked him if he knew a doctor who could treat Jackson’s children. Adams recommended Murray. J. Adams knew Murray because he had treated him and his father. He asked Murray to do a house call at Jackson’s home, and the doc agreed. Jackson thanked J. Adams for introducing him to Murray, but they otherwise didn’t discuss the doctor or his treatments. (AP)

Adams said that one of Jackson's security staff members, Bashier Muhammad, called him and told him that Jackson's children were sick and he didn't want to take them to the hospital "due to the fact that they ... weren’t made up or didn’t have anything to cover their faces.” Murray was Adams' doctor and had also treated Adams' father. Muhammad asked if the doctor could be trusted. “I said he’s been my doctor," Adams testified. "He’s my friend. He definitely can be trusted.” Adams said he called the doctor within 10 minutes. “I told Dr. Murray that I needed a huge favor from him, that I had a high-profile client that I was working with -- I couldn’t give him that name, but that once he got there he would know who he was -- would he mind going over there" and examine his children, Adams testified. Adams declined a request from Muhammad to provide Murray's resume: "We were doing him a favor," Adams said. Muhammad told him the next day that Murray had visited Jackson's Las Vegas home. "Everything's fine," Muhammad told Adams. Adams said he did not know how many times Murray treated Jackson or his children. (LATimes)

Adams testified he would come over at the house and see Dr. Murray there sometimes after that. But he doesn't know how the relationship went
Q: Did you ever feel that Dr. Murray tried to hide his interactions with MJ?
A: No. (ABC7)

Jeff Adams knew Murray was at Jackson's house because he would sometimes see his car there. Likewise, Jeff Adams, said when he worked for Murray, they never discussed Murray’s treatments on Jackson. (AP)

Adams said he only saw Mr. Jackson and Randy Jackson come to the house one time while he was there. (ABC7) Adams was also asked about which Jackson relatives he saw visit MJ while he lived in Las Vegas. He only saw Randy and Joe Jackson. (AP)

"It was discussed what happened, what was he going to do from there" Adams recalled. He doesn't remember if Murray told cause of MJ's death. Dr. Murray told Adams he would need a lawyer. Adams was with the doctor in his unofficial position during the criminal trial. (ABC7)

Jeffrey Adams had known Murray for years and the cardiologist had treated his father's heart ailment in 2007. He testified that he called Dr. Murray to offer his help after he saw on television that Jackson had died."I told him he had taken care of my father for me and I would be at his side until this situation was complete," Adams testified.Murray told him that night "he was going to need a lawyer," he said.He and Murray "did everything together" from June 26, 2009 --a day after Jackson's death -- until November 7, 2011 -- the day Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter, he said.Jeffrey Adams said he served as Murray's bodyguard for more than two years without pay.Despite his close relationship to Murray, Adams said he has not spoken to the doctor since he was put in handcuffs in the courtroom and taken to jail. (CNN)

Dr. Stephen Gordon, plastic surgeon from Las Vegas, video deposition

He said his records are electronically saved. He located the "Michael Jefferson" file. He said MJ chose to use this name to protect privacy. Dr. Gordon saw MJ professionally 3 times, never socially, spoke on phone maybe twice. (ABC7)

Dr. Gordon detailed his education background and experience. He is board certified in general surgery and plastic surgery. Doctor said he teaches plastic surgery to medical students and physicians' assistants students from Touro University. That started 3 yrs ago. Dr. Gordon does cosmetic surgery in his office, which is elective surgery intended to improve the appearance of a person. Dr. Gordon said he probably does more breast surgery than anything else, followed by body contour and facial rejuvenation. The doctor has an accredited surgery center her performs the procedures called Surgery Unit at ACCSC, A Complete Cosmetic Surgery Center. (ABC7)

He said if the surgery is major, the patient is always under general anesthesia. Only for minor things it's local anesthesia. Botox is generally done under local or no anesthesia, Dr. Gordon said. Filler usually has a local anesthetic component of some sort. Dr. Gordon: They have to get an UV started first. Then they're usually given some type of hypnotic that puts them to sleep, Diprivan. Dr. Gordon said he does not tell the anesthesiologist how much drug to give. (ABC7)

Gordon never saw Jackson socially. He met the singer after receiving a call directly from him, seeking an appointment. (AP) Dr. Gordon said Michael Jackson called him and the answering service transferred the call to his cell phone. This was in 2002. "At first I thought it was somebody playing a prank," Dr. Gordon said. "I really thought it was one of my friends just fooling around." "It was very pleasant sort of flattering experience," Dr. Gordon said. The doctor said he didn't believe it was Michael Jackson on the phone. Dr. Gordon testified he asked MJ which hotel he was staying. He said Four Seasons. The doctor called the hotel back. MJ told him to ask for Michael Jefferson. "I got the impression he was going to be interviewing me, as much as I might be interviewing him" (ABC7) Gordon said he initially thought it was someone messing with him, but Jackson gave him a callback number and he was convinced. "It was a very pleasant sort of flattering experience," Gordon said.The doctor said Jackson told him he really wanted to see him. (AP) Jackson appeared to be capable of dealing with doctors on his own, Gordon said. "He gave me the impression that he was used to telling doctors what he wanted them to do." Jackson personally called him in 2002 when he was looking for a doctor in Las Vegas to give him collagen and Botox treatments, he said. "At first I thought it was somebody playing a prank, one of my friends fooling around," Gordon said. He realized it really was the pop star when he called him back at his hotel -- asking for him under his alias "Michael Jefferson," he said. (CNN)

The doctor said MJ wanted to come after hours, when the office was closed and nobody was around, which doctor thought was a reasonable idea. Dr. Gordon said MJ came with 2 or 3 people entourage. He said his ex-wife and anesthesiologist, Dr. Virgil, were in the office. He said Dr. Virgil was there because MJ gave an indication he may wanted something done. The doctor testified he doesn't recall exactly what MJ wanted done, but it was some adjustment of some sort on his face. (ABC7)

On October 2, 2002, Dr. Gordon did first procedure, collagen injection of upper nasolabial folds. The Botox injection in Michael Jackson's lower eyelid area was for crow's feet, the doctor testified. First page of record was an agreement as to what will be done and what the itemizes charges for that service will be, including anesthesia . Collagen was administered under general anesthesia. Gordon said MJ expressed needle phobia, didn't want 2 see needles sticking on his face "It didn't seem an unreasonable request," Dr. Gordon said. Once MJ got into building, the entourage left. "He just wanted to have a little bit of collagen, nothing dramatic," Dr. Gordon explained. He said MJ requested to go under general anesthesia, was vey specific as to what he wanted. Putnam: How long was he there? Dr. Gordon: Couple of hours, probably. Prescription was under the name of Michael Jefferson. Dr Gordon said they were homeopathic medications: Arnica Montana, Bromelain, Vitamin A. "The patient desired correction of an unattractive area in his nasolabial folds bilaterally," the chart said. Dr Gordon wrote on the chart that he examined the patient, MJ, and he was found to be in good health, no obvious contraindication to surgery. Propofol was used in the induction of anesthesia in 2002, isoflurane, nitrous oxide and oxygen. Doctor also used Lidocaine to numb the skin. Under allergies, there are a few medications listed. Demerol and morphine cause nausea, it says. Dr. Gordon said the chart shows anesthesiologist doing his job from 9:00 to 9:20. (ABC7) Jackson went to his office on Oct. 2, 2002 for the first procedure, which was done after hours. MJ got some collagen injections. The injections were both in Jackson's face, some near his nose and he got Botox on at least one of his lower eyelids. He got anesthesia. Gordon said having a patient get anesthesia for those types of procedures wasn't typical. "He expressed a significant needle phobia." It was a short procedure _ about 10 minutes and Gordon said it wasn't a notable visit and nothing out of the ordinary happened. (AP)

Gordon’s medical records indicated Jackson returned two days later, but the doctor didn’t have any notes of what was done. (AP) Dr. Gordon said MJ visited 2-3 days later. He wasn't really happy with the collagen injection. He said he had a very small injected again. Surgery was on Oct. 2, 2002 and next appointment was Oct. 4, 2002. Dr. Gordon said he does not remember this visit. "It wouldn't surprise me if he came back 2 days later and wasn't happy with something," he explained. Dr. Habashi was the anesthesiologist. The surgery was from 8:25 to 8:55, longer than the first one. "This was in his record, and it's got his name on it." Dr. Gordon: These might be longer than they really were only because there may have been conversation in the operating room for all I know. Propofol was used again as anesthesia. Dr. Gordon said he knew he'd have trouble explaining it. "I can't even tell you exactly what we did." "The only thing that makes me think this is MJ is because it has his name on it," Dr. Gordon said. There's anesthesia record but not surgery record. Dr. Gordon said he knew this would be difficult to explain. The doctor said this record could be for another person. "I'm a little embarrassed to admit that, but it could be another patient," he said. Kathryn Cahan said in court the parties stipulated there was no procedure done that day. (ABC7) The anesthesiologist had notes that a 45-minute procedure was done, but the doctor doesn’t remember what happened. Gordon said it’s possible the procedure was a touch-up from the previous one, or the anesthesiology chart was for another patient. “I knew I’d have a little trouble explaining this to you,” Gordon told AEG Live defense lawyer Marvin Putnam on the video. While Gordon’s records were unclear, the attorneys agreed to read a note to the jury that a procedure did happen on Oct. 2, 2002. (AP)

Dr Gordon said he remembered trying to speak w MJ after surgery, but it was difficult to get hold of him post-op. "He'd come then disappear" (ABC7)

"I thought he was healthy," he opined. "He was pretty robust. He was taller than I thought he would be. And he seemed physically healthy." "Michael was a little bit of a whiner, having an IV started and about, you know, having Propofol injection," Dr. Gordon recalled. Dr. Gordon: He made the remark that it burned. And he actually referred to Propofol as milk, which I thought was a little unusual. "He just seemed to be more familiar with Propofol than other people," Dr. Gordon recalled. "He knew it was white and looked like milk." Dr Gordon doesn't know if MJ asked whether Propofol, "milk", was going to be used. He didn't recall MJ asking for medication after 1st visit (ABC7) The doctor also said Jackson appeared more familiar with anesthesia than other patients, and referred to propofol as “milk.” “Most people really don’t relate to it like that,” Gordon said. He noted he just overheard the conversation with the anesthesiologist. (AP)

The physician said his first encounter with Michael Jackson was in 2002 when he administered collagen and Botox injections for the star. “Did he specifically ask for the general anesthetic?” Gordon is asked. “Yes,” he replied. Gordon testified Jackson was unusually familiar with the anesthetic propofol, which his office used for general anesthesia.“He made the remark that it burned, and he actually referred to propfol as milk,” Gordon said. “He gave me the impression he was used to telling doctors what he wanted them to do.” (CBS)

On Mar 25, 2003 Dr Gordon's office sent MJ's bill-paying-people copy of investment analysis. Doctor sent it twice since no payment was made. Dr. Gordon: Normally, we're paid in advance. We took his word that he would honor his financial responsibilities. (ABC7) Gordon testified that he had trouble getting paid for the October procedures. He described Jackson as a “phantom” and difficult to reach. (AP)

"Well, he gave me the impression that he was used to telling doctors what he wanted them to do," Dr. Gordon said. Q: And how did he give you that impression? A: Well, just his specificity about what he wanted and where he wanted it and how much he wanted, how he wanted it done. (ABC7)

Dr. Gordon testified MJ was familiar with Propofol and that's what he wanted to go to sleep. (ABc7)

In July 2003, Jackson returned for another procedure. This time he asked Gordon to cut a “foreign body” out of his abdomen. (AP) Next MJ visit was on July 30, 2003. It was a procedure to explant foreign body from abdomen area. Dr. Gordon: MJ had claimed he had fallen and had sustained an injury to his abdominal area. Dr Gordon: He believed that there was still some glass or some other foreign body in his abdomen. He said it was painful, wanted removed. The surgery was under general anesthesia to cut out the whole thing and sewed the margins back together. Q: Did you remove anything from Mr. Jackson's abdomen? A: I didn't remove any foreign body that I could recognize. Dr. Gordon: There wasn't any glass, there wasn't any metal, there wasn't any wood. There wasn't anything that was inorganic. "So as far as I could tell, it was a negative exploration," Dr. Gordon said. "It didn't show any material thing." Dr. Gordon said he saw a small scar of some sort on MJ's abdomen. He performed this exploratory procedure and Botox on MJ. "I cut around what was supposed to have a foreign body in it, which was presumed to be wound packing, which, again, I saw no evidence of." (ABC7) Gordon removed scar tissue, but said he didn’t find anything inorganic in Jackson’s abdomen. MJ had a wound, but it had healed. (AP)

"He was getting ready to go and he said he wanted me to give me as shot of Demerol for the road" Dr Gordon said. "Michael I don't do that" MJ wanted 300 mg of Demerol. The doctor said no, didn't hear from MJ for 4 years. Demerol is a painkiller after surgery. "That's not something I prescribe," Dr. Gordon said. If patient is at the hospital, doctor said ok. Putnam: And he asked for a shot? Dr. Gordon: Yes, he asked for a shot. He said the normal dose of Demerol s 100 mg. MJ was asking for 300 mg, the doctor explained. "That's just too much," Dr. Gordon said. His impression was that favors like that has been done before. (ABC7) The doctor said as Jackson was leaving, he asked for a shot of Demerol “for the road.” Gordon said he was surprised by the request. Gordon said he wasn’t going to give it to Jackson, but asked him how much he wanted. 300mg the singer replied. Gordon said that a high dose and he refused to give it to Jackson. The singer didn’t argue, but did say he could handle it. “I got the impression that he had favors like this done for him before,” Gordon said of Jackson’s request for Demerol. (AP)

Dr. Gordon had a preoperative procedure. MJ wanted him to explore "I remember him saying he he had injury," Dr. Gordon said. "He said he could feel it it and it hurt," the doctor said. Dr. Gordon said reading the report it seemed someone did something to him. "I cut and looked at it and couldn't see anything," Dr. Gordon said. Dr. Gordon prescribed some pain medication, but not Demerol. He didn't see MJ for 4 years, until 2007. (ABC7)

The doctor said MJ reached out to see him but he was out of town and referred him to someone else. This was between 2003-2007. Dr. Gordon said it may have been a hand injury. Dr. Gordon referred him to Dr. Stephen Weiland. (ABC7)

He didn’t see the singer again for another four years. The next time he came to the office, Conrad Murray was with him. Murray presented himself and Jackson’s doctor and “spokesperson to some extent,” Gordon said. Gordon found the visit odd. He said Jackson acted like he hadn’t been there before, and he had never had a patient bring their own doctor to a visit. Murray had driving Jackson to the office and sat through the procedure. Jackson received a cosmetic injection, but didn’t get propofol. Gordon said he didn’t give Jackson any pain medication after that visit. His impression was Murray was taking care of MJ’s needs, he said. “There was nothing usual or customary about what he was doing, at all,” Gordon said of the 2007 visit. He never heard from Jackson again. (AP)

Dr. Gordon spoke with Conrad Murray. He said MJ was doing a show or something and wanted some more fillers on his face. "He wasn't too secretive abut being a cardiologist or anything," Dr. Gordon said about Dr. Murray. "He presented himself as being Mr.Jackson's personal physician and spokesperson to some extent" Dr. Gordon testified. It was on May 14, 2007. Dr. Murray arrived with MJ at Dr. Gordon's office. "He walked in with MJ, introduced himself and were there for Juvederm," he said. Dr. Gordon said he found very odd that MJ acted like he hadn't been at his office before, but it was not his first time. "He certainly tried to be the spokesperson for MJ. I never had a doctor feel like they needed to... this was a little different." Dr. Murray wrote a personal check to Dr. Gordon for MJ's procedure. Murray was present during the procedure. He said it was unusual. Dr. Gordon said he had never seen a personal physician pay for the treatment of a patient. Dr. Gordon: Because they had a very close relationship and Conrad made it very clear that he was taking care of his needs. Dr Gordon said he had a feeling that Murray was trying to wear two different hats, being MJ's personal physician and continuing his practice "They might have been there for quite a while that day, fussing with the appearance," Dr. Gordon said. 'He required a fair amount of codling," Dr. Gordon said. "At least he wanted to do under local anesthesia, which was a progress." Dr. Gordon said he wasn't sure if MJ didn't remember being there before or pretending to not remember. He said there wasn't really a doctor/patient because Dr. Murray was kind of the intermediary. The doctor said MJ looked healthy in 2007, didn't change much in his appearance. He never contacted MJ after that. (ABC7)

Dr. Gordon wanted to make more difficult to someone else, other than himself, to get their hands on MJ's records, used different last name. Dr. Gordon has an accredited surgery center. He never asked how many plastic surgeries MJ have had. He said he uses tricks so the patients don't get apprehensive with the procedure. (ABC7)

Dr. Gordon: He expressed he definitely wanted to do under general anesthesia since he didn't want to put up with many needle sticks. It was Dr. Gordon's decision to use general anesthesia. He did not think it was inappropriate. Dr. Gordon doesn't recall whether MJ inquired with drug was going to be used to put him under. (ABC7)

There were 3 contacts between 03-07. Every time was hard to find a vein in MJ, Dr. Gordon said. "Just absence of usable veins." It usually implies vein damage, he said. He doesn't remember seeing track marks on MJ's arms. He said it's unusual not to find vein in males. (ABC7)

In the July 30th, 2003 procedure, Dr. Gordon said he removed scar tissue and whatever else was there subcutaneous. The anesthesiologist used Fentanyl since MJ reported getting nauseated with morphine and Demerol. Regarding MJ requesting a shot of Demerol for the road, Dr. Gordon said MJ told him 'That's ok, I've done this before, it's fine'. "He said 300 mg was not excessive for him," Dr. Gordon testified. "He wasn't sufficiently nauseated that kept him from asking for it." (ABC7)

The check to Dr. Gordon that Murray wrote was for $1,300. Dr. Gordon was kind of skeptical of Dr. Murray. "He just seemed odd. There was nothing usual and customary what he was doing." Dr. Gordon said he never heard of cardiologist Dr. Conrad Murray before, and he knows several other cardiologists in Las Vegas. "He'd have me believe he had successful invasive cardiology practice in Las Vegas and Houston," Dr. Gordon said. "But if it he was that successful, why would he be someone personal physician?" Dr. Gordon questioned. "It seemed something he was telling me wasn't true" Dr Gordon said. "It's fair to say the whole situation was very odd and didn't add up." "I felt that a successful cardiologist doesn't go around being somebody's personal physician and speaking for them," Dr. Gordon testified. (ABC7)

"He presented himself as being Mr. Jackson's personal physician and spokesperson to some extent" when Murray accompanied Jackson on an appointment to have cosmetic filler put in his face on May 14, 2007, Gordon said. Gordon had treated Jackson several times four years earlier, but not when Murray was with him -- and he even wrote a $1,300 check to pay for the procedure, he said. "The whole situation seemed very odd and it didn't add up and that caused me not to fully trust the person," Gordon testified. "I felt like a successful cardiologist doesn't go around being somebody's private physician and speaking for them, in my experience." (CNN)

Dr. David Adams video deposition

Dr. Adams is a anesthesiologist in Las Vegas. He works independently with surgeons or medical providers. (ABC7)

Dr. Adams administered propofol to Jackson on four occasions during dental procedures. He said MJ never specifically requested the drug. The doctor said he and Jackson never specifically discussed propofol. Dr. Adams said Jackson appeared thin, but healthy. (AP)

Putnam: Did you ever administer Propofol to MJ?
Dr. Adams: Yes
P: How many times?
Dr. A: Four (ABC7)

Dr. Adams met MJ through Carlos Letilier, who's an oral surgeon in Vegas. Dr. Mark Tadrissi said he had a VIP patient coming in for a few procedures and if he was interested in doing anesthesia. This was in June of 2008. Dr. Adams scheduled a physical exam and the procedure happened a week later, he said. "I realized the magnitude of who I was working with, I wanted to make sure he was healthy and there wouldn't be any problems" Dr Adams said. Dr. Tradissi scheduled the physical with MJ. "They were cosmetic implants, dental implants, had a root canal," Dr. Adams said. "I never discuss really the drugs I'm going to use with the doctor," Dr. Adams said. Propofol is still the drug of choice. Dr. Adams said MJ was going to have a procedure and didn't want to know about it or feel anything. Dr. Tradissi introduced MJ to him. "He said he had them (anesthesia) before and he didn't have any problems." "He seemed thin, pale, but otherwise no medical problems," Dr. Adams said. "I don't believe they weighed him." The entourage and bodyguards were never in the room when MJ was being examined. It was just Dr. Adams and MJ. He checked his chest, lungs and looked inside the mouth. Q: How did he look? "Thin but muscular, healthy" he said. "Just pale." MJ had an abnormally large tongue, which concerned Dr. Adams because they were going to perform work on his mouth with an unprotected airway. Dr. Adams said he explained all the risks to MJ. The artist said he wasn't taking any medication, only vitamins. Dr. Adams checked to see if there was a crash cart in the room, basic emergency equipment in case something goes wrong. (ABC7)

Temperature was steady at 97 F and stable all the way thru. 100 by 60 blood pressure. Procedure took about 2 hours. Dr. Adams gave MJ Propofol. "I want to get this procedure done as soon as possible because of the unprotected airway." "I'm not trying to put him to sleep, I just want him not to remember," Dr Adams said. Dr Tradissi gave him anesthetic like Lidocaine as well. Dr. Adams said the amounts of Propofol he gave was the lowest he gives to patients. (ABC7)

Dr. Adams said he didn't bill MJ for any of the 4 procedures. He said if MJ referred Dr. Adams to other people would be more valuable. He said he also didn't know what to say when asked for how much it would cost. He normally bills the insurance company about $400/hour. (ABC7) Dr. Adams didn’t charge Jackson for his services, but told the singer that he wanted him to refer other patients to him. (AP)

The first time Dr. Adams gave met Jackson, he said he noticed the singer had a large tongue. He was worried that could be a problem. Sure enough, Jackson’s tongue blocked his airway during each of the four procedures, Dr. Adams said. He was able to quickly remedy it. Moving Michael Jackson’s chin would open up his airway and restore his breathing, Dr. Adams said. (AP)

There wasn't anything unusual about the first procedure, Dr. Adams said. When Dr Adams administered Propofol, MJ's tongue blocked the airway. They had to position MJ in a different way in the dentist chair to unblock the airway. Other than that, there were no other issues he said. The second procedure was a month later, also at Dr. Tradissi. Dr. Adams said it was pretty much the same procedure as before. Dr. Adams said he's done about 4,000 anesthesias, including colonoscopy. In about 500 times the tongue blocks the airway. Dr. Adams said MJ was perfectly happy with what had happened. First procedure was to take impression of dental. Second procedure was 6/3/08. Third procedure was on 6/18/08. Dr. Odabashian performed root canal. About 2 hours after the first procedure, MJ called to let Dr. Adams know he was ok. He said he was surprise MJ himself called. MJ said he was going to buy the house the sultan used to live. Dr. Adams said MJ was very pleasant, polite, personable and very quiet. The 4th procedure Dr. Adams performed was with oral surgeon Carlos Letilier. It was for screwing the 2 implants into MJ's jaw. (ABC7)

Dr. Adams: In the previous 3 procedures, Michael asked me not to give him narcotics. He just said he had had a problem w/ them in the past. Dr. Adams: So if you looks at my records, you won't see any narcotics. I didn't give him any, as requested. Dr. Adams: After it was over, he asked for something for the pain, and I remember saying are you sure? Dr. Adams: And we had mentioned Toradol, which is a nonnarcotic pain reliever, and he requested something stronger. The doctor said MJ told him Toradol wasn't going to work. Dr. Adams ended up giving MJ Versed an morphine for the pain. (ABC7)

Dr. Adams said he never discussed with MJ the use of Propofol and never discussed about the other doctors MJ had. (ABC7)

Dr. Adams recounted meeting Conrad Murray. The cardiologist called him on a Sunday afternoon in March, asked him to come to his office. Dr. Adams was getting ready for church when Murray called, and he went to the cardiologist’s office thinking Jackson needed medical care. (AP) Dr. Adams met Murray in late March, early April 2009. "After MJ died, I kind of went back through my mind and looked at what I was doing" Dr. Adams: I was up getting ready to go to church. Q: And why did you go anyway? A: If you're having heart attack or heart problem, I'm a doctor. This is MJ. I mean, if he says he needs something I'm going to go. This was at Dr. Murray's office. "Michael and Dr. Murray got out of the car, I got out of my car, we introduced ourselves to each other." Dr. Adams: I told Michael how ridiculous he looked because he had a scarf and he was all dressed in black and it was 1000 degrees outside. Dr. Adams: Usually he had a very relaxed look, maybe even pajamas, but this time he had on a suit coat, a scarf, a hat. (ABC7) Jackson accompanied Murray to meet with Dr. Adams. Despite being extremely hot, Jackson was wearing a suit coat and scarf, he recalled. (AP) Dr. Adams: We started talking and I believe Michael started talking about this tour. Michael explained why he was doing the tour. "He says the only reason I'm doing this tour is because I want to prove to my kids that I'm the best entertainer in the world," he recalled. "And I'm not doing it for any other reason," MJ told him. Dr. Adams said he was wondering why MJ wanted to talk to him. "I'm waiting for him to hold his chest or tell me he's short of breath or he's got chest pain," Dr. Adams said. (ABC7)

Instead, Dr. Adams said Jackson talked to him for about 90 minutes about his life, his practice, and other topics. Murray had left the room. (AP) Dr. Adams: I'm sitting in a cardiologist's office with Michael Jackson on a Sunday afternoon, and I'm just sitting," Dr. Adams testified. "He asked me to go on tour with him," Dr. Adams said. He explained Dr. Murray excused himself and MJ talked to him like an interview. "And he was telling me a little bit about him and how he felt and his family and different entertainers, we talked about an hour and a half" Dr. Adams said MJ told him he wanted to build a children's hospital. He talked about his family, kids, everything. "We talked about Steven Spielberg, Bono, the tour. He didn't have good things to say about those people either." (ABC7) Dr. Adams said he was anxious to find out what was going on, but Jackson and Murray conferred in another room. Adams finally told them he had to leave, and they asked him to hold on. Jackson and Murray came back into the room after a few more minutes. (AP) Dr. Adams described how Murray returned and was in the back of the office for 15 minutes talking to MJ. "I go back to the office, MJ and Murray walk back in and Murray really looked like he had just lost his best friend," Dr. Adams said. (ABC7) Murray looked upset by that point. Jackson asked Adams to accompany him on the “This Is It” tour, which took Dr. Adams by surprise. (AP) That's when MJ tells Adams he'd like him to go on tour with him. "And do what? I don't sing, I really can't dance so to do what?" he told MJ. "I'd like for you to help me get rest," Dr. Adams said Michael told him. "Every once in a while I need an IV, and he said I just need you to help me get my rest.". Dr. Adams: I'm thinking the guy's having a heart attack and they're asking me about going on tour. I couldn't even begin to fathom that. Dr. Adams said he had no idea what MJ meant by helping him get his rest. He said he told them he didn't have license to practice in England. (ABC7) The anesthesiologist said he couldn’t understand why he would be needed. Neither Jackson nor Murray ever mentioned propofol. Dr. Adams said Jackson would only tell him he wanted him to help him rest. Adams said Jackson didn’t want an immediate answer. (AP)

Adams, who administered propofol to Jackson during cosmetic dental procedures in Las Vegas four times in 2008, said Jackson and Murray never told him what his duties would be if he took a job with the tour. "I said 'I don't sing and I really can't dance, so to do what?" Adams testified. "He says 'Well, you know, I'm entertaining, I'm jumping around, I'm doing this. Every once in a while I need an IV," Adams testified. "And he says 'I just need you to help me get my rest.' They were pretty vague, but on hindsight I know what they were talking about." Jackson and Murray, however, never mentioned that administering propofol or treating his insomnia would be one of his responsibilities on tour, the anesthesiologist testified. Jackson never asked him to do anything medically inappropriate, Adams said. Adams hinted that there was jealously on Murray's part when Jackson courted him for a tour job. "Murray really looked like he had just lost his best friend" when Jackson was discussing it, Adams said. "Oh, he was truly upset." (CNN)

Dr. David Adams is a Las Vegas anesthesiologist who had put Michael Jackson under four times for dental procedures. There were no complications, and the two had engaged in small talk.Then on a Sunday in late March 2009, as he was getting ready to go to church, Adams received a call from someone he had never heard of, cardiologist Conrad Murray, Jackson’s personal physician.Murray asked that he meet them in his office on East Flamingo Road. Adams arrived first, Murray drove up soon after, with the singer sitting in the back seat.Jackson was dressed in black, with a scarf, “and it was about a thousand degrees outside,” Adams said. He told the singer how ridiculous he looked. They walked into Murray’s office and Jackson started talking about his planned comeback concerts in London. “He says, 'The only reason I’m doing this tour is because I want to prove to my kids that I’m the best entertainer in the world,' ” Adams recalled. Jackson and Murray went to the back of the office for 15 minutes.When they returned, “Murray really looked like he had just lost his best friend,” Adams said.Jackson said he wanted Adams to go on tour with him. The anesthesiologist thought it was an odd request, since he couldn’t sing or dance.Then, he testified, Jackson said, “I would like for you to help me get my rest.” That didn’t make sense to Adams. When Jackson told him that after all the action in his show he sometimes needed an IV, Adams told him that was Murray’s purview. Neither Jackson nor Murray mentioned propofol or that the singer had difficulty sleeping, Adams testified.Jackson said he wanted Adams to come to London with him but that they might take the show to other countries. He asked him how much money it would take for Adams to shut down his practice for a year.“I still wasn’t under the impression I was going to be practicing medicine,” Adams said, adding that he wondered if his job would be to sing Jackson to sleep. “It was sort of mind-boggling that someone would be asking me to go anywhere.”After the 2½- to 3-hour meeting, Adams went home to think about the proposition. He said he had three short conversations with Murray and told him he needed $100,000 a month for three years.
He sent a text to Murray, “What’s going on? I’m on board.”He said he never heard from either of them again. (LAtimes)

The doctor said Murray was truly upset with MJ's request. MJ asked that Dr. Adams didn't give an answer right away, think about it. "I never discussed Propofol with Dr. Murray or Michael Jackson," Dr. Adams testified. Dr. Adams said they didn't know how long the tour was going to last, they thought it might go to other countries after London. "I told them I needed enough money to shut my practice down and make it feasible," Dr. Adams recalled. "I think it was $100,000 a month." Dr. Adams asked for a 3 year contract, because he couldn't do it for just a year and then try to reopen his practice. He said he text Dr. Murray back asking what was going on and there was no response and no further communications at that point.(ABC7) The anesthesiologist agreed to think about it, and traded calls and texts with Murray. He was willing to go on the tour. Dr. Adams wanted $100,000 a month, and a three-year contract to accompany Jackson on the tour. He said he never heard back. (AP)

Adams said that after he offered to take the job for $100,000 a month guaranteed for three years, Murray stopped communicating with him. "I texted basically, you know, 'what's going on, I'm on board," Adams said. "And no response." (CNN)

The day MJ died, he texted Murray, never heard back.(ABC7) On the day Jackson died, Dr. Adams said he texted Murray his condolences. He never heard anything back from the cardiologist. (AP) Adams was in a Las Vegas operating room on June 25, 2009, when he learned Jackson had died. "I texted Murray 'I'm sorry to hear what happened. Take care,'" he said. Murray never responded, he said. (CNN)

Q: Did MJ ever ask you to do anything you thought was medically inappropriate?
A: Never (ABC7)

Dr. Adams said he never saw needle marks on MJ's arms. "Very difficult veins to stick to," he said. "Very muscular arms, very small veins." Sometimes Dr. Adams had to try 2-3 times to get an IV started, he said. (ABC7)

And that concluded his video deposition.

melden

01.09.2013 um 00:04
Quelle: MJJC - Eintrag #78 - User: Ivy
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/129265-Katherine-Jackson-vs-AEG-Live-Daily-Trial-Testimony-Summary/page6

Jacksons vs AEG - Day 75 – August 27 2013 – Summary

(source : ABC7 unless otherwise indicated)

Dr. Petros Levounis Testimony

AEG direct

Dr. Petros Levounis the head of the Psychiatry Department at Rutgers Medical School in New Jersey is testifying. He is an addiction expert.

Michael Jackson suffered a "quite extensive" drug addiction the last 15 years of his life, according to an addiction expert. Jackson's drugs of choice were opioids, painkillers given to him by doctors repairing scalp injuries suffered in a fire and during cosmetic procedures to make him look younger, Levounis testified. (CNN)

He testified the MJ was addicted to Opioids - in particular Demerol from 1993 to his death in 2009. Dr. Levounis said MJ doctor shopped to keep his supply of medications when his doctors expressed concern with the amount he used. MJ was secretive about the amount of medication he was taking and kept that information from his doctors.

Dr Levounis testified the 5 criteria were

1. he show evidence of tolerance for Demerol so he took more.
2.The Doctor also testfied that MJ would take more than the dosage recommended and there was evidence he was renewing prescriptions often.
3. The Doctor testified that MJ was Doctor shopping - that if he couldn't get the medication he wanted he could go to another doctor. MJ tried to cut down on his drug use but relapses. In 1993 goes to rehab in England - evidence of demerol use in 2003 and in 2009.
4. MJ showed evidence of physical and social consequences - he passed out at a meeting and his brother Randy tried many times to intervene.
5. Finally, MJ couldn't stop despite the fact he knew he was damaging his health..the desire was too powerful.

Levouni said addiction happens when a chemical "hijacks the pleasure-reward pathways" in your brain. "You remain addicted for the rest of your life," Levounis testified. "Michael Jackson's addiction was quite extensive and I have very little doubt that his pleasure-reward pathways had been hijacked and he suffered from addiction," he said.(CNN)

The last point Dr. Levounis made is that MJ and several of his Doctors had very close friendships and that was a problem. The close relationships made it easier for MJ to ask for medications and it is harder for the Doctors to say no. (ABC7) "A very close friendship between an addicted patient and a doctor is problematic," Levounis testified. "It makes it much easier for a patient to ask for drugs and it makes it more difficult for a provider to resist." (CNN)

Jackson cross

Under Cross examination Dr. Levounis went over the time that he reviewed the materials sent to him for his expert testimony.

Dr. Levounis testified that one of the symptoms is secrecy and yet MJ announced to the world that he had an addiction and sought treatment. (ABC7) "If he announced it to the world it's not very private, is it?" Jackson lawyer Michael Koskoff asked Levounis.
"At that moment, he was not secretive," Levounis replied. (CNN)

The final point under cross was that addiction is no longer used as a term to diagnose because not specific and the negative connotation. Now, people are diagnosed with substance use disorder!

melden

01.09.2013 um 00:10
Quelle: MJJC - Eintrag #79 - User: Ivy

Jacksons vs AEG - Day 76 – August 28 2013 – Summary

Dr. Petros Levounis Testimony

Jackson cross

The first hour had Dr. Levounis going over all the records of Dr. Conrad Murray had his treatment of MJ and his children back from 2009. Dr. Levounis questioned by Jackson Attorney said there is no evidence MJ ever self injected Demerol. No evidence took drugs for a euphoria. After the morning Break, Dr. Levounis was asked about MJ opioid use in 2009. Was there any evidence Dr. Murray was giving MJ demerol? No. Was anyone else? Yes, Dr. Klein. Dr. Levounis also said that a person can be addicted to opiates without having to take them every few hours. Still have withdrawal symptoms. He said the term Addiction is widely used in the field. On recross, Dr. Levounis was asked if MJ is an addict despite no drugs, no symptoms, no sign of use? Dr. say addict with no evidence.. (ABC7)

Dr. Christine Quinn Testimony

AEG direct

She is a Dental Anesthesiologist from UCLA school of Dentistry. She treated MJ about 10 times from 1997 to February 2009. She would administer the anesthesia for MJ's dentist because MJ had anxiety. (ABC7)

Quinn didn't know the exact date of her meeting with Jackson, but said she knew Paris Jackson was an infant at the time. Paris was born in April 1998. Quinn didn't see her _ the baby was in another part of the hotel suite where Jackson was staying. (AP) She said in about 1998 (couldn't remember exact date) she received a call from MJ. She returned the call and spoke to his assistant. She was told Mj did not return phone calls. Dr. Quinn finally did speak to him and set up a meeting at the Beverly Hills Hotel. In her deposition she misidentified the hotel as the Bel Air Hotel. She called it the hotel on sunset today in court and the pink hotel. Under cross examination she realized it was actually the Beverly hills hotel. (ABC7)

Quinn said she brought her sister to the meeting because she didn't feel it was "prudent" to go by herself. Quinn said her sister stayed with Prince Jackson in one part of the hotel suite while she and Jackson went to another room to talk. (AP) She agreed to meet MJ at the hotel and brought her sister because she did not think it prudent to meet someone at a hotel suite. The meeting was brief. She and MJ stepped into another room to talk while Dr. Quinn's sister watched Prince who was about 2 years old. MJ told Dr. Quinn he was having trouble sleeping. Asked if he called Propofol by name, the Doctor needed to refresh her memory. After checking her notes, she said he did call it propofol. She said he asked her to administer propofol outside of a dental setting. She told him that was an inappropriate use of the anesthesia. He should talk to his doctor about the sleep problem. She told him that anesthesia induced sleep is not restful sleep but he told her it was the best sleep he ever had. MJ told Dr. Quinn he had tried other remedies but nothing worked. She said propofol not for insomnia and not outside a medical setting. She said he never asked for propofol again from her. She never spoke about the encounter except in the deposition and in court today. she said it was no one's business. (ABC7) Dr. Catherine Quinn, a dentist who specializes in giving anesthesia during dental procedures, said Jackson asked her to infuse him with propofol in 1998. "He told me that he has trouble sleeping," Dr. Quinn testified."I said that's inappropriate use of anesthesia," Quinn said. "He needs to speak with his physician about sleep aids. I told him that the sleep that you get with anesthesia is not real sleep, it's not restful sleep. He told me that it's the best sleep he ever had." (CNN)

Dr. Christine Quinn said Jackson summoned her to a Beverly Hills hotel in 1998 or 1999 and asked her to give him propofol. The request came after she met the entertainer while he was undergoing dental procedures. She said she refused the request and told Jackson it wasn't appropriate to use anesthesia as a sleep aid."I told him that the sleep you get with anesthesia is not real sleep, not restful sleep," Quinn said.Jackson responded by saying his time under anesthesia was the best sleep he had ever had, she testified. (AP)

Quinn said she gave Jackson anesthesia for procedures done after the meeting at the hotel. He never asked for propofol after the meeting or requested that he be kept under for longer than was medically necessary, she said. (AP) She continued to treat MJ with his dentist. The last appointment was February 2009. She remembered because there were paparazzi outside in the parking lot standing on their cars talking pictures of MJ when he got out of limousine. (ABC7)

She read about MJ's death from the propofol overdose in news accounts.(ABC7)

Jackson cross

On cross examination she told the Jackson attorney that MJ's dentist used and anesthesiologist because of his anxiety. (ABC7)

Cherilyn Lee Testimony

AEG direct

Cherilyn Lee - a Nurse Practitioner and Holistic healthcare practitioner. She treated MJ from February 2009 to April. At the first consultation on Feb 1, 2009 she asked MJ about 200 questions including drug use where he said no, no smoking, and no alcohol. The paperwork had his name as David Mich and his chief complaint was fatigue in the middle of the day. Lee thought it might be red bull. He claimed he had some problems sleeping and for that he took Tylenol PM. Claimed he used Zanax, Atavan, and Ambien 12 years ago not since. Testified that with her natural products MJ would only sleep about 5 hours a night. Continued to complain of fatigue. (ABC7)

My concern was that he was drinking Red Bulls," she said. He drank several cans of the energy drink during their first meeting. "I was thinking his tiredness and fatigue was related to that." Jackson "started to feel really great" and "looked healthier" after a month of her IV treatments of Vitamin C and other nutrients, she testified. But he still couldn't sleep more than five hours a night and with rehearsals for his "This Is It" tour cranking up in April "he needed something a little more," she testified.Jackson rejected her recommendation that he have a sleep specialist visit his home to study his insomnia -- or that he cut down the lights and music in his bedroom, she said. (CNN)

On April 18th, MJ talked to Lee about Diprivan - the commercial name for Propofol. He told Lee he just needed a good night sleep. She consulted a friend, a medical doctor, who told her it was an anesthetic used only in a medical setting. Lee went to her office to get her Physicians Desk reference to show MJ the side effects of propofol use and only in medical setting. MJ kept insisting his Drs had told him it was safe as long as he was monitored and that all he wanted was a good night sleep. She kept insisting to MJ and getting more and more upset in her testimony that it wasn't safe. He had been assured by his doctors its safe. (ABC7) Jurors heard from Cherilyn Lee, a nurse practitioner who said Jackson said he needed propofol to help him sleep in April 2009, a little more than two months before his death. Lee said she warned Jackson that propofol was unsafe for home use and he might not wake up, but the singer insisted that doctors told him he would be fine as long as he was monitored."His demeanor was, 'I have to have this. I have to have this to sleep. You don't understand, I have not had a good night's sleep,'" Lee said.Lee did not give propofol to Jackson. (AP)

Jackson was apparently still looking for a doctor to give him the propofol when Lee visited his home the morning of April 19, 2009. "He wasn't quite himself," she testified. "He just seemed really stressed or something. He said at certain points he was under a lot of pressure to finish rehearsals and he said 'I've got to get my sleep so I can do this.'" Jackson told Lee he wanted her help in getting propofol infusions instead of the vitamin cocktail IVs, she said. Lee didn't know about the drug, so she looked it up in her Physician's Desk Reference manual. "I remember telling him that it wasn't something he wanted to use at home," she said. "It wasn't a safe medication. It was definitely not a medication for insomnia." Lee's handwritten notes from that day described their conversation: "I went as far as to say I understand you want a good night sleep -- want to be 'knocked out' -- but what if you don't wake up," she wrote. "He said 'I'll be ok. I only need someone to monitor me with equipment while I sleep.'" Jackson "kept telling me 'You don't understand, doctors are telling me it's safe just as long as I am being monitored,'" Lee testified.It was then that Lee collapsed on the witness stand. "It's so unfair," she cried. "I am so sick." I can't do this anymore! I can't do this anymore," Cherilyn Lee cried at the end of Wednesday's testimony in trial to decide if concert promoter AEG Live is liable in Jackson's death. As she broke down, she was assisted by others in the courtroom including one of the lawyers. Lee broke into tears after telling jurors that she believed people, including Jackson and her own mother, have died because they listened to bad advice from doctors who overprescribe drugs (CNN)

Lee's testimony for the day ended on an emotional note. She broke down sobbing on the stand. The judge excused the jury for the day. Lee was being asked by AEG Live defense attorney Kathryn Cahan about the April '09 meeting where Jackson asked for propofol. Lee recounted showing Jackson the specific side effects of propofol and asking him what would happen if he didn't wake up. She said Jackson kept telling her that doctors had told him he'd be safe as long as he was monitored. Lee said he wouldn't say which docs. Lee started talking about how all medications have side effects and how doctors tell patients that they'll be safe on certain medications. Lee started to break down, saying it was a difficult subject because her mother had died in 2010 and she'd tried to warn her about all the medications that she'd been prescribed. Lee said she told her mom that she couldn't take all those medication. Her mother died, Lee said "because she believed her doctor." She started bawling, at one point putting her head in her hands. She said testifying was "so stressful for me because of what I have gone through." Cahan suggested they recess and the judge agreed. Lee continued to talk and cry as the jury shuffled out of the room. "I can’t do this anymore. I really can’t do this anymore," she said. "It is so unfair," Lee said. "I'm so tired." At this point, AEG Live defense attorney Sabrina Strong went up to witness box. Strong had been sitting in the audience, and she brought up two of Lee's relatives who had accompanied her to court. At least a couple jurors were still walking out, and plaintiff's lawyer Brian Panish complained about Strong trying to comfort Lee. Panish said it wasn't appropriate for a lawyer to comfort a witness while the jury was in the room. He argued the point for several minutes. Judge Yvette Palazuelos pointedly asked Panish what he wanted her to do. Panish said Strong should be admonished. Palazuelos told Panish that if he wanted an admonishment, his team would have to write a brief to show it was appropriate. By this point Lee had been taken out of the courtroom and was being comforted by her relatives in the hallway. Lee was composed within a few minutes of leaving the courtroom and said she would return and be OK for tomorrow's testimony (AP) "That's not appropriate," Jackson lead lawyer Brian Panish protested. "Lawyers don't do that. It's not appropriate for lawyers to come out of the audience in front of the jury.""Appropriate or not, it happened," Judge Palazuelos said. Panish argued that Strong was trying to "curry favor" with the jury by appearing compassionate. He demanded that the judge admonish her in front of the jury. The judge suggested he put his request in writing for her to consider. (CNN) At this point, a very upset Lee cries that it is the same with her mother who died in 2010 because mother believed doctors about chemo. Testimony ended and Lee was in tears. As the last of the jurors were leaving the courtroom an AEG attorney got up to comfort the witness. The Attorneys for Mrs. Jackson were upset with that telling the judge it was inappropriate in front of Jury. Judge said write a brief.(ABC7)

melden

01.09.2013 um 00:14
Quelle: MJJC - Eintrag #80 - User: Ivy

Jacksons vs AEG - Day 77 – August 29 2013 – Summary

Cherilyn Lee Testimony

AEG direct

Lee apologized for being so emotional yesterday. (ABC7)

Lee brought the Physicians Desk Reference to MJ home to show him the side effects of Propofol. They include memory loss. She tried to convince MJ by saying what if he forgot his lyrics? MJ kept saying it was all that helped him sleep and he was told safe. MJ wanted to be knocked out quickly and other medications that Lee had took time to work. (ABC7)

On April 18th Nurse Lee stayed with MJ. He took the herbal medication to sleep at about 12:30a. He slept until about 4 or 4:30a. MJ stood up on the bed when he woke up. He just stared at Lee then went to the bathroom. When he came back he said he needed Diprivan. (ABC7) Lee testified after Jackson awoke after just four hours of sleep after one of her treatments on April 19, 2009, he became "very agitated." "He stood up on the bed and he looked at me and at 4:30 in the morning, it kind of scared me," Lee said. "It really startled me when he stared at me with his big brown eyes." "I told you I cannot sleep all night," Lee said Jackson told her. (CNN)

He was agitated about rehearsal and said he needed to sleep. He again assured Lee he had been told it was safe if he is monitored. MJ gave her a hug and escorted her Security who would take her home at that early hour. She never treated him again. (ABC7)

Lee testified she tried to convince him to stay away from the powerful anesthetic, also known as Diprivan, and the day she refused was the last day she worked for the late King of Pop. “I said, ‘I understand what you want… You want to be knocked out to go to sleep but what if you don’t wake up,’” Lee testified she told Jackson. “How did he respond to that?” AEG attorney Kathryn Cahan asked the witness. “He continued to tell me… ‘You don’t understand… I will be safe as long as I’m monitored,” she said. Lee testified Jackson asked her to stay to watch him sleep inside his bedroom in the his Carolwood mansion. She testified he startled her when he suddenly stood up on top of the bed at 4:30 in the morning.“(He) stared at me with those nice big round eyes… he said, ‘I told you I cannot sleep all night. All I need is something to sleep, I just need Diprivan to go to sleep,’” she testified Jackson pleaded. “When I said it is only used by anesthesiologists (he said), ‘Why don’t you bring one, you can bring an anesthesiologist and you can come too… so I could be monitored.’ He wanted me to know that he was going to be safe,” she continued. Lee testified she did not give propofol to Jackson (CBSLA) She testified he was frantic. He said, "This is not going to be a good rehearsal day." That was the last time Jackson invited Lee to his home for an insomnia treatment. (KABC)

On Father's Day 2009 (June 21) she got a call from MJ's security person. She heard MJ in the back ground saying one side of his body is cold. He said the other side of his body is warm. Lee told Security to take him to the hospital. He died 4 days later. (ABC7)

Jackson cross

Under cross examination, Lee said she first met MJ on January 28, 2009 when she went to the house to see the children who had colds. She told the jury how impressed she was the the close relationship she had with the children. She said you could feel the love in the house. MJ decided he would like her to treat him. She said MJ really wanted to be healthy. He followed her holistic plan and felt better. She said from the time she started treating him January 28 to her last visit at the house early April 19 she never saw any medical equipment. She never saw evidence of another Doctor treating MJ. She never saw Dr. Murray. (ABC7)

MJ went to London for a press conference about his tour and when he came back he changed. He wasnt' as jovial. She made a note in her medical records that March 24 was a very stressful day for MJ. She got to the house and there were many cars. MJ said he was stressed because of rehearsal and had to get a full night sleep. He wanted Diprivan (propofol). Said he took it before. He did not tell Lee who gave it to him. He asked her to find someone who would give to him at the house. She said no. She told MJ that any Doctor that would do that would only do it for money. On April 19th he said it would not be a good day - long rehearsal. And he hadn't had a good night's sleep. Lee gathered her things, MJ hugged her and she left. She never saw him again. (ABC7)

Jackson allegedly asked Lee, who had been treating him with vitamins since early February, to find an anesthesiologist who could put him to sleep him with the surgical anesthetic propofol. Lee refused, warning him it was unsafe. She testified that she told Jackson that any doctor who would give him propofol at home didn't care about him and was just doing it for the money. That April 19, 2009, session was Lee's last time with Jackson. (CNN)

After MJ died, she heard so many terrible things about MJ drug use so she came forward. (ABC7)

She was shown a picture of MJ days before he died where he looked very thin. She asked if they were sure it was him? Dr. Lee said if she were treating him she would be beyond concerned. (ABC7) When she was shown a photo of Jackson six days before his death -- two months after she had last treated him -- she appeared shocked at his deterioration.
"Oh, my goodness," Lee said. "That's horrible!"(CNN)

Dr. Lee wears a button that says she is so grateful that she attracts miracles. That is her mantra. MJ wrote it down as greatful. (ABC7)

Lee had glowing words for Jackson "I haven't really met anyone who was so caring and so giving," she said. "After his passing, a young lady walked up to me at an event and she just stared crying," Lee said. "She said, 'I wouldn't be here today if Michael hadn't come to the hospital and paid for my brain surgeries and he didn't want anyone to know. (CNN)

Lee attacked AEG lawyers' contention that Jackson was "doctor shopping" for drugs. "All he was doing was looking for the best doctor to help with his insomnia," Lee said. "It just breaks my heart for people to label someone as doctor shopping when they're only trying to find the best doctor to give them the best care." (CNN)

------------------------------------------------------

Lee finished her testimony shortly after 12 noon. Testimony will continue next Tuesday September 3rd at 9:45a.

melden

01.09.2013 um 00:27
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Die Ivy schreibt, daß der Richter die Klageänderung der Jackson von der vergangenen Woche abgelehnt hat. Häääää?

1x zitiertmelden

01.09.2013 um 00:57
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Die Ivy schreibt, daß der Richter die Klageänderung der Jackson von der vergangenen Woche abgelehnt hat. Häääää?
habe ich eben "entdeckt" ...

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ 2h
AP : "Judge refused to allow KJ's lawyers to amend their lawsuit and add a negligence claim based on testimony presented during the trial."
9:54 PM - 31 Aug 13

Quelle: MJJC - Eintrag #7961 - User: Ivy
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/129210-Open-General-discussion-Katherine-Jackson-vs-AEG/page531
and there we have it from AP

Outside the presence of the jury, the judge overseeing the case refused to allow lawyers for Jackson's mother to amend their lawsuit and add a negligence claim based on testimony presented during the trial.
Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/jury-hears-about-michael-jackson-s-requests-for-anesthetic-for-sleep-1.1435155#ixzz2dZutFTSe

Jury hears about Michael Jackson's requests for anesthetic for sleep

The Associated Press
Published Saturday, August 31, 2013 2:46PM EDT

LOS ANGELES -- A look at key moments this past week in the wrongful death trial in Los Angeles between Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, and concert giant AEG Live LLC, and what is expected at court in the week ahead:

THE CASE

Jackson's mother wants a jury to determine that the promoter of Jackson's planned comeback concerts didn't properly investigate Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter by a criminal jury for Jackson's June 2009 death. AEG's attorney says the case is about personal choice, namely Jackson's decision to have Murray serve as his doctor and give him doses of a powerful anesthetic as a sleep aid. Millions, possibly billions, of dollars are at stake.

WHAT HAPPENED THIS PAST WEEK

-- Dr. Christine Quinn, a dental anesthesiologist, described a meeting with Jackson at a Beverly Hills hotel in which the singer asked her to give him the anesthetic propofol to help him sleep. The meeting was in 1998 or 1999, a decade before Jackson died of a propofol overdose. Quinn refused the singer's request, but continued to treat him for dental procedures.

-- Dr. Petros Levounis, an expert paid by AEG Live, said he believed Jackson was addicted to opioid medications and exhibited signs that he was doctor shopping in the 1990s and 2000s.

-- Cherilyn Lee, a nurse practitioner, told jurors that Jackson requested propofol from her in April 2009. Lee said she warned Jackson that it wasn't safe to use propofol in a home setting, but the singer insisted that doctors told him it was safe and he needed to get sleep to prepare for his "This Is It" shows.

-- Outside the presence of the jury, the judge overseeing the case refused to allow lawyers for Jackson's mother to amend their lawsuit and add a negligence claim based on testimony presented during the trial.

WHAT THE JURY SAW

-- Lee break down in tears while testifying, likening Jackson's trust of doctors to her mother, who she said she warned about taking too many prescription medications and died three years ago.

-- Charts that accompanied Levounis' testimony that showed comments by Jackson's doctors on their close relationships with the singer and behaviour that he said supported his opinion that the pop star was addicted to opioid medications, had engaged in doctor shopping and was secretive about his medical care.

QUOTABLE MOMENTS

-- "I told him that the sleep you get with anesthesia is not real sleep, not restful sleep," Quinn said of Jackson.

-- "He kept saying, 'You don't understand. Doctors said it's OK,"' Lee recounted Jackson telling her when she warned him that using propofol in a home setting was dangerous.

WHAT'S NEXT

AEG Live will continue to present its case and is expected to present a final flurry of videotaped testimony from Jackson's doctors on Friday. AEG Live's lawyers will also argue that the case be dismissed on Thursday.

melden

01.09.2013 um 09:12
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb: Bin immer noch auf der Suche nach dieser Statue.
meinst du diese Statue ????

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart 15h
❤ RT @saradicostanzo: @wingheart Italian statue 29 august 2013 for Michael ❤ pic.twitter.com/A3glTXyioS

BS gKReIAAAZpXr

5:35 PM - 31 Aug 13

melden

01.09.2013 um 09:22
kann Bild leider nicht einstellen, komme mit diesem ScreenShot hier nicht klar ... hihihi

Frank Cascio ‏@fdcascio 20h
Just posted a photo http://instagram.com/p/drKu8Bxp1Y/
12:38 PM - 31 Aug 13

Frank Cascio ‏@fdcascio 31 Aug
YouTube - http://m.youtube.com/watch?
1:49 AM - 31 Aug 13

Youtube: Inaugurazione Statua Michael Jackson
Inaugurazione Statua Michael Jackson
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

melden

01.09.2013 um 09:25
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
ja genau diese Statue meinte ich. Die steht jetzt in Magicland park valmontone rome ! Der Cascio war auch dort.

Na mit der Fahrlässigkeitsanspruch-Änderung, bzw. den Antrag darauf verstehe ich nicht. Bezieht sich auf die Zeugenaussagen.
Außerdem ist mir egal, was für einen Anspruch die stellen oder abgelehnt wird, der Mörder ist der Murray und das jetzt ist eine Farce!!! (Meine Meinung)

1x zitiertmelden

01.09.2013 um 09:41
@Sylvina
guten morgen.
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb: weil er vielleicht den Vertrag nicht unterschreiben wollte??
sehe das genau so.
wünsche dir n schöner tag.

melden

01.09.2013 um 09:42
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Na mit der Fahrlässigkeitsanspruch-Änderung, bzw. den Antrag darauf verstehe ich nicht. Bezieht sich auf die Zeugenaussagen.
Außerdem ist mir egal, was für einen Anspruch die stellen oder abgelehnt wird, der Mörder ist der Murray und das jetzt ist eine Farce!!! (Meine Meinung)
habe auch keine Ahnung, was sie mit diesem Antrag bezwecken wollten ... ist ja eh abgelehnt
worden ...
Murray konnte leider NICHT als Mörder belangt werden ... daher wurde er ja nur wegen fahrlässiger Tötung verurteilt ... mehr konnte man ihm ja nicht nachweisen ...

melden

01.09.2013 um 10:03
@EC145
ist aber eben nur eine Vermutung, das weiß leider nur der Murray und der wird es niemals verraten.
Meine Vermutung ist, der Michael hat sich ja auch nach anderen Ärzten umgesehen. Warum hat er das gemacht? Da kann man schon annehmen, daß er den Murray doch nicht haben wollte.
Warum hat er dann noch kurz vor seinem Tod mit dieser Ch. Lee gesprochen, als es ihm nicht gut ging? Da war doch der Murray eigentlich aktuell sein Leibarzt? Das passt doch alles nicht.
Wer weiß, was da abging an diesem 25.6.!!!! Ich hoffe nur, daß den Murray das Karma einholt.

@FaIrIeFlOwEr
der Prozess wird wie das Hornberger Schießen ausgehen!
Es sei denn, es gibt noch einen Trumpf, egal von welcher Seite!

1x zitiertmelden

01.09.2013 um 10:46
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:der Prozess wird wie das Hornberger Schießen ausgehen!
Es sei denn, es gibt noch einen Trumpf, egal von welcher Seite!
ja, man darf gespannt sein, wie dieser Prozess endet ... und das hoffentlich bald ... :D

melden

01.09.2013 um 10:53
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
was mich wundert, daß die Medien den Murray seine Telefonaufnahme nicht ausgeschlachtet haben. Warum nicht? Habe mir schon so meine Antworten über das Desinteresse überlegt.
Vielleicht wollen die nicht, daß durch Ausschlachtung der Prozess beeinflusst wird? Könnte das sein, daß die alle plötzlich so nobel sind?
Oder alle anderen Medien wollen nicht, daß TMZ durch Abziehen dieser Info Geld verdient?
Das ganze Trara geht ja eh im Oktober weiter, wenn der Murray entlassen wird!

1x zitiertmelden

01.09.2013 um 10:55
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Wie findest Du die Statue? Ich finde nur den Kopf gut, der Rest sieht nicht aus, als hätte da ein Künstler sich viel Mühe gegeben, sieht irgendwie steif aus, wie ein Stock, gefällt mir nicht. Aber was will man schon von einem Themenpark erwarten.

1x zitiertmelden

01.09.2013 um 11:14
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Wie findest Du die Statue? Ich finde nur den Kopf gut, der Rest sieht nicht aus, als hätte da ein Künstler sich viel Mühe gegeben, sieht irgendwie steif aus, wie ein Stock, gefällt mir nicht.
also so richtig, gefällt sie mir nicht .... ist halt künstlerische Freiheit ... da hat der Künstler tief in der Vergangenheit "gewühlt" ... :D

melden

01.09.2013 um 11:19
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:was mich wundert, daß die Medien den Murray seine Telefonaufnahme nicht ausgeschlachtet haben. Warum nicht? Habe mir schon so meine Antworten über das Desinteresse überlegt.
habe ich auch keine Antwort drauf ... vielleicht, weil sie Murray einfach nicht so ernst nehmen ...
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Das ganze Trara geht ja eh im Oktober weiter, wenn der Murray entlassen wird!
ja, da wird Murray garantiert versuchen, seine Sicht der Dinge meistbietend an die Medienwelt zu verkaufen ... und er findet bestimmt auch Abnehmer ... :(

melden

01.09.2013 um 11:24
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
bin auch der Meinung, der Künstler hat sich nicht viel Mühe gegeben.
Ist der Cascio immer in Italien? Wundere mich, wohnen die nicht in der Nähe von New York?
In den letzten Jahren hat er immer aus Italien getwittert.

TMZ wird den Murray sicher mit Begeisterung aufnehmen! Die freuen sich dann wieder auf die Kommentare.

Anzeige

1x zitiertmelden