English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Smalltalk

744 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Unterhaltung, Spaß, Sprache ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Smalltalk

20.03.2017 um 19:25
@HereIAm12
@Grymnir
Zitat von HereIAm12HereIAm12 schrieb:"You are as old as you feel"
:-) Today I'm 50 years old.
I cleared up in my attic and cellar, took my bed apart etc.
I climbed the stairs in the hall more than 20 times to get all my old stuff in front of my house.

Anzeige
melden

Smalltalk

21.03.2017 um 21:08
@HereIAm12
Thats right, everyone should dowhat they want and dont care what other people think (as long as they respect the law).

@Wanda1981
Yeah, living means working :vv:

melden

Smalltalk

31.03.2017 um 15:33
Hello all

melden

Smalltalk

01.04.2017 um 12:47
Hello@ar
How are you?

melden

Smalltalk

01.04.2017 um 22:17
I'm fine thank you . How are you?

I was in Kelheim today, I took some photos, maybe you know "Befreiungshalle" on the top of mystical place Michelsberg? From there I went to the monastery Weltenburg, the weather was great, but so many people there.....

P4010672Original anzeigen (0,6 MB)

P4010660

P4010680

melden

Smalltalk

02.04.2017 um 07:04
@ar
Wonderful photos!
I visited monastery Weltenburg years ago. There were also a lot of people although it was a rainy day.

I feel a little unwell because I caught a cold on Friday.

melden

Smalltalk

02.04.2017 um 20:12
I only know Weltenburger Pils, a really neat Beer!

melden

Smalltalk

03.04.2017 um 08:03
I've never drunk it.
I prefer either more local beer (e.g. a beer called 'Nothelfer') or beer from further away such as Guinness.

melden

Smalltalk

03.04.2017 um 16:15
I prefer either "Weissbier" from Paulaner

Wanda
I hope you get well soon. The weather is treacherous at the moment. I hate to catch a cold.
Do you live in bavaria?

melden

Smalltalk

03.04.2017 um 16:25
Yes, I'm from the northern part of Bavaria.

I think it'll take some time till I'll make a full recovery because I've got a flu and tonsillitis.

melden

Smalltalk

04.04.2017 um 16:30
tonsillitis.

I have no idea what that means , but it doesn't sound good  :) 

@all

What are your hobbies?? , do you  have  special hobbies??

I like fishing, hike and  of course all kind of mystery

melden

Smalltalk

04.04.2017 um 17:33
Tonsillitis = Mandelentzündung

I've got a lot of different hobbies and interests.
I love reading and listening to music.
Apart from that my interests are wide-ranging and change often.

melden

Smalltalk

04.04.2017 um 19:24
I also like reading, especially authentic historical stuff. And my favourite way of spending my time is lying bare at my local lake and feel the sun :Y:

melden

Smalltalk

04.04.2017 um 20:11
I think the perfect way of spending your time is to combine both (reading while you are lying at the lake).

In the summer I often spend my time at a lake, too. I like it more than a swimming bath.

melden

Smalltalk

05.04.2017 um 16:00
In summer i could stay at the lake for weeks,,,,, NO PROBLEM :) 

I enjoy walking on the wild rivers in the mountains, Bavarian Forest is good enough, You can still see the wild life, even thy  lynx is back.

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2017 um 20:02
Yeah i do read at the lake, but there i dont like to read ,,heavy" stuff. I rather take a normal book with me. I prefer to read difficult stuff at home.

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2017 um 21:11
@ar
The lynx is a very interesting animal. I sometimes visit a nearby wild park, where two lynxes live.

@Grymnir
I usually read difficult books only at home, too. For reading in the public (often in a park, seldom at the lake) I prefer more entertaining books.

melden

Smalltalk

07.04.2017 um 15:47
Sometimes I can concentrate on the lake better than at home, especially during night fishing. The silence is beautiful, You dont hear anything at all´,  no  cars , no children :) 

@Wanda
You will not believe, there are indeed people in Bavarian Forest, which hunt the lynxes, illegal of course.

melden

Smalltalk

09.04.2017 um 20:19
@ar
Thats right, althogh i dont do fishing myself, i enjoy being at the lake at night - watching my friends fishing. We do not talk a alot, but enjoy the night together. Magical!

melden

Smalltalk

13.04.2017 um 23:07
Yes it is.

Are you planning something for the holidays?,  We want to visit my parents-in-law, they live at the Baltic Sea in Poland, it is long journey from  Bavaria, I hope I'll need less than 11 hours 

Anzeige

melden