Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

14.02.2015 um 22:38
@Ayanna
When I lived in a college dorm the only time they had special visitor rules was during Spring Weekend (that weekend is notorious for non-students coming to campus for the parties, getting drunk, and causing trouble). Even what rules they did have, most of the year no one was enforcing them unless your rule-breaking activities actually bothered your roommate or neighbors enough for them to report you to the RA.

melden

14.02.2015 um 22:41
@BassVortex
Ausser es handelt sich um die hier dann musst du dich wie das letzte Arschloch verhalten :troll:
JessicaOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)

melden

14.02.2015 um 22:41
@desparil
Yeah, I don't know why they have this rules, but it's much more better than the one home I had, when my visitors only could come from 6:30 till 10pm because it was also just for women and they had a place during the day for women. They wanted to create a man-free enviroment for the women.

melden

14.02.2015 um 22:42
Zitat von desparildesparil schrieb:You're always up in everyone's business. Me, I'd rather have Luna's job - show up for a few festivals and galas and have the rest of eternity to do whatever I feel like.
You do realize that Luna has quite some responsibilities as well? Lower and raise the moon every night? It's not like Celestia does all the work while Luna digs herself in playing games...

melden

@Oberknecht17
Tüte übern kopf und loooous xD

melden

@BassVortex
Dann wird sie dich aber mit Bärenspray angreifen xD

melden

14.02.2015 um 22:43
@El_Gato
So she spends 5 minutes raising it and 5 minutes lowering it, big whoop.

melden

14.02.2015 um 22:43
@Oberknecht17
Meme 09-19-2014 19-08-28Original anzeigen (0,4 MB) xD

melden

14.02.2015 um 22:44
@desparil

As if this is the only thing she has to do. Remember the beginning of Twilight's Kingdom? Luna had to attend to the Crystal Empire as well for some dignitaries.

melden

14.02.2015 um 22:45
@Oberknecht17
Kampf ? Ich nehm auch Darkrai mit dann gehts schnell xD

melden

14.02.2015 um 22:46
@BassVortex
Ich hab besseres zu tun als meine Zeit zu verschwenden xD Farm bei jemand anderem wins :troll:

melden

14.02.2015 um 22:47
@El_Gato
I mentioned going to some festivals and galas. Anyway, I never said Celestia does a lot, either. Both of them are just ceremonial. The government works just fine without their input the vast majority of the time. You don't see them personally interfering with what Mayor Mare or any of the other local officials are doing.

melden

14.02.2015 um 22:47
@Oberknecht17
Hahaha die hauen immer ab xD

melden

14.02.2015 um 22:50
@desparil

Because Celestia and Luna are not gods. They cannot oversee everything, but Mayor Mare still has to abide to the Equestrian laws, which, I suppose, Celestia and Luna make.
Also, imagine us two being two alicorns who rule over Equestria. You can do whatever the hell you want as long as you don't interfere with my plans to shape Equestria and the planet after my will. :P:

melden

14.02.2015 um 22:54
@El_Gato
That's exactly my point. No ruler can control every aspect of government. Stalin tried, and look what happened to him - had a heart attack in his bedroom and everyone was too scared of annoying him to go in and check on him.
You have to delegate responsibility, and that's exactly what Celestia did. Also, she's been ruling for over 1000 years. She finished making the laws a long time ago, that's not really part of her day-to-day activities anymore.

1x zitiertmelden

14.02.2015 um 22:59
Zitat von desparildesparil schrieb:had a heart attack in his bedroom and everyone was too scared of annoying him to go in and check on him.
I think it's quite possible that they finally got fed up with his bullshit and murdered him, but that's not the point here.
Zitat von desparildesparil schrieb:She finished making the laws a long time ago, that's not really part of her day-to-day activities anymore.
What makes you think that? Equestria changes over time just like Earth does and thus some laws become obsolete while you need to make new ones fit for the future.
Zitat von desparildesparil schrieb:No ruler can control every aspect of government.
Yes, but I still could say to ponies like Mayor Mare that she has to govern her town as I see fit. If she does not, I'll replace her very quickly.

Also, Luna has to take responsibility as well. Remember King Sombra? They defeated him together. So, Luna's job can get dangerous as well.

melden
melden

14.02.2015 um 23:03
@El_Gato
Laws don't become obsolete very quickly. Changing a couple laws every ten or twenty years isn't exactly a full-time job.
And Sombra was an emergency. Everyone has to do extra work during an emergency... but most of the time there's no emergency.

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:12
@desparil

Well, time doesn't really matter anyway if you're an immortal alicorn. And here's how pony society would look under the rule of the Solar Emperor:

Aside from their responsibilities which are determined by their natural abilities we already know, that would be the tasks I would assign to the three races of ponykind. Earth ponies are strong, so they have to do most of the manual labor. Most of the military would consist of pegasi because they're capable of air and ground combat. Unicorns would serve in the military as well, because they can raise shields and have combat magic. I imagine they're excellent artillery.
But most of the unicorns would be responsible for magic research as well as for tinkering with technology. Also, unicorns have by far most of pure energy at their disposal and thus they'd power up machinery and stuff like that.

1x zitiertmelden

14.02.2015 um 23:14
@El_Gato
fair enough ^^

melden