English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My Englisch is not the yellow from the egg!

4.183 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Deutschland, Europa, Deutsch ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

04.05.2023 um 13:20
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:God save the King!"
Äh, God shave the king! 😇

Anzeige
melden

04.05.2023 um 13:28
And his vorwalker Henry VIII has killed 6 wifes. Head up!

1x zitiertmelden

05.05.2023 um 13:03
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:And his vorwalker Henry VIII has killed 6 wifes.
Henry VIII was ganz einfach a murderer and no one stopped him. In a way it was like this Angst phenomen: "If I open my mouth, I'll end a head shorter." Everyone was gehorsam to the King Henry VIII who said the ganze time: "She wanted to die. She opened her mouth." And so the Bishop's Antwort at Henry VIII was: "Yes, my beloved King, your dear wife wanted to die. Segen on you, my dear King, and on all your followers for thousands of years!" And the King got a turn-around thought as usual and he asked verschwörerisch: "Has she vertold you so? Through letters?"
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:Head up!
Yes, the Bishop hield his head up and not died under the sword although he had opened his mouth on a not right way.

I believe not what is the official explanation for the 2 deaths. Who knows what really happened in the Ehebed? Two wives sent the weird King away, this creep in the Ehebed; Katharina von Aragon had a lot of failbirths and almost always the baby girls died. Two other wives had a killer and the King and his official explanation said that Zeugen saw the Sharpjudge with the sword.

We must never forget that Henry VIII is the Schreiber of his Historie.

melden

05.05.2023 um 13:14
Henry was the composer from GREENSLEAVES, he played the lute and he sang fervently.

1x zitiertmelden

05.05.2023 um 14:15
Zitat von BundesferkelBundesferkel schrieb:Henry was the composer from GREENSLEAVES, he played the lute and he sang fervently.
Yes, the people believed he composed GREENSLEEVES because of the text
Alas my loue, ye do me wrong,
to cast me off discourteously:
Quelle: Wikipedia: Greensleeves#cite ref-3

and because they kennt him and his life. He was a party lion and went on turniers and banquets a lot.

He was a burden in the Ehebed and the wives cast him off discourteously. His people in Great Britain kennt the story behind and said: "See, this is the King HenryVIII's intimste thinking."

melden

05.05.2023 um 15:54
@Bundesferkel @Füchschen

Es gibt no klaro Beweise über den Komponist von Greensleeves, da das lied schon im 16. Jahrhundert bekannt war und there are keine records about the origin. Es wird sometimes attributed to William Schäksbier or King Heinrich VIII., aber there is no evidence therefor.

melden

05.05.2023 um 16:03
Henry Vlll was Born 1509!

It gives not evidence for the existence from oldwall, littlefox and unionspiglet in the real world, too.

melden

05.05.2023 um 16:36
But Wiki is the festen overconception, that Henry not in question comes. Its a funny legend - because greensleeve is in a italy style composed. This style has sich in England erst after his death verbreitet. @Bundesferkel

melden

05.05.2023 um 16:45
I can the great Onregung over the crowning sowieso not understand. There are so many scandals of the royals.

1. The concubinage scandal of King William II - The unmarried King William II had several mistresses, which put the reputation of the monarchy at risk.
2. The succession war between Stephen of Blois and Matilda - This conflict over the succession to the throne led to great unrest and destruction that tarnished the reputation of the monarchy.
3. The loss of Normandy by King John Lackland - King John Lackland lost Normandy to France and was criticized for it by many in England.
4. The revolt against the Steuers of King Richard II - The high Steuers of King Richard II led to a rebellion that damaged the reputation of his monarchy.
5. The War of the Roses - The conflict between the York and Lancaster families over the throne led to decades of instability and uncertainty in England.

melden

09.05.2023 um 14:57
Here you have some Drinkingmoney.

melden

09.05.2023 um 14:58
I break together

melden

09.05.2023 um 15:24
In the quiet lies the power.

melden

09.05.2023 um 15:28
To be out of the cutter.

melden

09.05.2023 um 17:21
Your English is to run away 😄

melden

09.05.2023 um 17:41
You can me crosswise

melden

09.05.2023 um 17:53
:D

melden

09.05.2023 um 18:47
Lick me on the ass Oldwall

1x zitiertmelden

09.05.2023 um 18:48
Zitat von nairobinairobi schrieb:Oldwall
😘

melden

09.05.2023 um 18:49
Now I know, where the rabbit runs.

melden

09.05.2023 um 19:24
Where lies the rabbit in the pepper?

Anzeige

melden