English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My Englisch is not the yellow from the egg!

4.183 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Deutschland, Europa, Deutsch ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

13.10.2023 um 05:57
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:a happy sack
Your sack has but nothing upgot? 😱
The balls function still?
Zitat von CourageonionCourageonion schrieb:I wish you a good bettering!
There lock I me on!!!

Anzeige
melden

16.10.2023 um 11:34
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb am 12.10.2023:Now the AU pulsates through my blueblack flecks
@altesgemäuer
The upshortening AU is not part of my experience. What mean you therewith?

1x zitiertmelden

16.10.2023 um 11:46
@altesgemäuer
And please receive my best bettering Wisches for a complete recovery 🤩 after your long sleeping 😴 or absence.

1x zitiertmelden

17.10.2023 um 18:29
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:The upshortening AU is not part of my experience. What mean you therewith?
Have you noch nie AU gecryed, wenn your head in love with the Holzbalken?
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:And please receive my best bettering Wisches for a complete recovery 🤩 after your long sleeping 😴 or absence.
Yes Sirrin!

1x zitiertmelden

18.10.2023 um 20:23
@altesgemäuer
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:Have you noch nie AU gecryed, wenn your head in love with the Holzbalken?
Can you remember what you have gecryed when a blow hit you from the clear heaven, can't you?

I can't remember if I have gecryed "ai" or "ooh" when a Holzbalken really has me knocked out, or so to speak when a Holzbalken's closeness came plötzlich. I am blurred in this Fall.
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb am 12.10.2023:I stumbled down the thermstairs, a blur
You see, unshining you were blurred.... , weren't you?
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb am 12.10.2023:Now the AU pulsates through my blueblack flecks

Yes Sirrin!
Sir,
I have thought you had an AU - Aorta Unlocked - a rupture in the Aorta and that you outgerutsched therefore on the trepp. How could I have known that you have gecryed "au" in the warm water bathing institution!?

I hope for you it was not AU because that is an ernst problem, in earnest. That would be a Fall for the angiologist.
I wisch you again a complete recovery 🤩
for whatever Unfall it was.

:)

melden

19.10.2023 um 12:18
The problem with this is, that your English might actually worsen if do it too often.

Very crafty, your elaborations are!

3x zitiertmelden

19.10.2023 um 14:52
@BlueBrain
What for Dingens?

1x zitiertmelden

19.10.2023 um 14:56
Zitat von BlueBrainBlueBrain schrieb:Very crafty, your elaborations are!
Thank you for your compliment!

@BlueBrain

My English will never worsen.* It is like riding on a bike. In order to be able to produce some Denglish, I just have to slow down a little bit my flow. That's all. In fact, I am faster in English than in Denglish :) .

I enjoy this thread as I learn more English the more Denglish I read. It is really funny that some words turn out to be English although at first glance they appear to be Denglish :D

*I hope I will never suffer from dementia!

1x zitiertmelden

19.10.2023 um 15:10
Zitat von BundesferkelBundesferkel schrieb:What for Dingens?
I think @BlueBrain likes our thread but he is afraid a little bit to participate because all the Denglish could offcolouring onto the Standard English. He likes our elaborations which means that he onknows our labour with all our writing. As you once wrote:
Zitat von BundesferkelBundesferkel schrieb am 03.05.2023:We strange us on and give us effort!
:D

Maybe @BlueBrain has doch a little bit lust to explain what is so
Zitat von BlueBrainBlueBrain schrieb:Very crafty,
here?

melden

19.10.2023 um 15:59
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:*I hope I will never suffer from dementia!
From Sister Dementia from the orden zur halfgeopend Tabernacledoor? Some time she asked ze boss where to find her computerbrill.
Ze boss pointed to her screen, were the brill is still vorlieging, and said, "Dementia, zis is your computer and the computerbrill." Dementia looked at ze screen und said, "Oh! I could have sworn zat was ze Backoven!

1x zitiertmelden

19.10.2023 um 16:01
Zitat von BlueBrainBlueBrain schrieb:The problem with this is, that your English might actually worsen if do it too often.
Wen are you spreching eigentlich on? #metoo

melden

19.10.2023 um 16:23
Oh, @altesgemäuer you are unshining back again! Can I gratulate you for your recovery? Is ist as far? 🧐
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:From Sister Dementia from the orden zur halfgeopend Tabernacledoor?
😂🤣😎

No, it is not yet as far!
So I Not forget what I asked you yesterday about the blur.😅

1x zitiertmelden

19.10.2023 um 16:33
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:Can I gratulate you for your recovery?
Yeah. Why not? When noble young men return, zis should finally be worth a toast. Burp.

melden

19.10.2023 um 21:59
Gratulations , @altesgemäuer ☕️ !

melden

20.10.2023 um 00:23
@snickersfan
Thank you for the beater video with
Anders & Silbereisens The Great Beater Beach Party 2023. It was so beating for me with the into the Heaven gelobte neon colour world that I simply feeled a tickle in my brain and laughed. 😳 🤯😝🤭

It was not funny. But I laughed. Another time I cannot hold this out in my head. 😫

melden

20.10.2023 um 23:38
Today my Rücken is doing very weh...
Its not to outholding. ...
Ach ja.. I am old and crispy

2x zitiertmelden

21.10.2023 um 07:43
@zaramanda
Make you not older als you are.
It give times, who it not so runs,
that goes over again.

melden

21.10.2023 um 10:53
@zaramanda
Make a Rücken scan: where is it doing weh exact? Hear to and do what your Rücken is saying. He wants some moves in the right Richtung, when it is not a Fall for the doctor.

I wish you a good bettering!

melden

21.10.2023 um 11:30
Zitat von zaramandazaramanda schrieb:Today my Rücken is doing very weh...
Sometimes I have auch ugly Nacken!

melden

21.10.2023 um 14:51
@altesgemäuer

I have read your contribution of today that disappeared in the Nirvana of allmystery 🧐😰 .
I guess you have seen the truth because I was Zeugin of the same outplaudering of a secret or otherwise it was somthing other.

I am also vermissing @nairobi who has been locked out for three days so uncourteously.

Anzeige

1x zitiertmelden