Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

08.10.2011 um 16:18
@CosmicQueen

wobei man ja auch noch berücksichtigen muß, dass dieses Propofol ganz langsam in die Vene gespritzt werden muß bzw. auch wenn es durch den Tropf verabreicht wird, darf die "Geschwindigkeit" nur auf langsam gestellt sein ... :D :D :D

wird es zu schnell verabreicht, könnte es auch zu Komplikationen kommen ... :D

Anzeige
melden

08.10.2011 um 17:24
Conrad Murray Trial: How Damaging Are the Interrogation Tapes?

By OLIVIA KATRANDJIAN and JESSICA HOPPER (@jesshop23)
Oct. 8, 2011

For the first time, jurors in the Michael Jackson death case this week heard the tapes of Dr. Conrad Murray telling police his version of events from the night Jackson died.

The calm, methodical interview had never been played publicly and gave Jackson fans a chance to hear Murray's account of the singer's final moments alive.

Murray told police that Michael Jackson fell into a cardiac arrest when he left the singer briefly to go to the bathroom, and he didn't call 911 immediately because "to speak to a 911 operator would be to neglect" the singer.

Former prosecutor Ricki Klieman analyzed the impact of the interrogation tapes.

"On the defense side, it probably actually was a good day, because the prosecution has tried to paint him as a philandering older doctor who cared more about all of his girlfriends and didn't really care about his patients except for celebrities. Here he sounds reasonable, cautious, concerned, caring for his patients step by step," she said.

"The other side from the prosecution's point of view, it's a banner day, because not only do we have Conrad Murray saying that he administered propofol as well as all of the other tranquilizers that are in Michael Jackson's system, but he is fixed in his timeline, and his timeline is directly contradicted by all of those cell phone calls."

She said hearing Michael Jackson begging for the drug propofol helps Murray.

"Michael Jackson is begging for it, but is Murray the doctor or is he the supplier? Who is in charge?"

Murray could face four years in prison if convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the singer's death. The interview occurred on June 27, 2009 at the Ritz Carlton in Marina del Rey, Calif., where Murray's attorneys were staying.

"I love Mr. Jackson," Murray said. "He was my friend and he opened up to me in different ways, and I wanted to help him as much as I can. He was a single parent. ... I always thought about his children.

"I wanted to give him the best chance," said Murray of his efforts to save the singer.

In the tapes, which were played for jurors Friday, Murray, at times, described his friend as a chemically addicted man who had a deep "pharmacological knowledge." He told police Jackson's veins were "dried up" like an old man's, making it difficult to find sites to inject an IV.

Of Jackson's health, he said that the singer was "very thin," had trouble with his right hip and suffered from a toe fungus.

When asked about whether Murray knew if Jackson saw any other doctors, Murray said, "He never disclosed that to me, but because he moved around so much, I would assume that he was."

On nightstands next to the bed where Jackson died and where Murray administered propofol to the singer were vials of prescription pills prescribed by at least two other doctors besides Murray, according to pictures shown to jurors and trial testimony.

Murray said that when Jackson asked him to be his personal physician, accompanying him on his comeback tour dubbed "This Is It," he had no idea that he would spend six nights a week administering the powerful anesthetic, propofol, to the singer.

"That was not my purpose of joining his team," Murray told police. "I was there to help him, and I was going to be available should something go wrong.

"What I was recognizing was Michael Jackson might have had a dependency to a substance," Murray added. "I was trying to wean him off."

Murray told police that in the three days before Jackson died, he had begun the weaning process. He said that the first day, he gave Jackson a small dose of propofol and on the second day, he gave him no propofol at all. But on the third day, Jackson returned from a night of rehearsing and he was wide awake.

The doctor had been summoned to Jackson's home after midnight on June 25, 2009, the day Jackson died. Jackson entered the home a short time later after rehearsing at the Staples Center.

Jackson told Murray that he was tired and felt fatigued. He told the doctor, "I'm treated like I'm a machine. ... Let me just have a quick shower and change and I'll come back to you."

Conrad Murray Left Michael Jackson for 'Short Time'

When Jackson returned, Murray rubbed his body with cream to treat the singer's vitiligo, a condition that discolors the skin. The singer took a valium and Murray put an IV near Jackson's knee and began administering doses of two sedatives, lorazepam and midazolam.

At 3 a.m., Jackson was still awake.

"I said: How about if you try to meditate?" Murray told police. "Let's change the lighting of the room, let's lower the music ... let me rub your feet and try to relax."

Jackson fell asleep for 10 or 15 minutes and awakened again. Murray said that nothing seemed to be working to get the singer to sleep, that he double-checked Jackson's IV because he couldn't understand how he was still awake after receiving several doses of the sedatives.

After 10 a.m., Jackson told Murray, "Please give me some milk so I can sleep because I know that's all that works for me."

Milk was Jackson's nickname for the white-colored propofol.

Finally, at 10:50 a.m., Murray said Jackson finally fell asleep after he administered the propofol.

"I made sure that there was oxygen on the bedside. ... I had a pulse oximeter ... that shows the amount of oxygen that he has in his blood and also allows me to look at the heart rate," Murray told investigators.

Murray said he gave Jackson just 25 milligrams of propofol.

Prosecutors say that Murray recklessly administered the drug and didn't properly monitor Jackson. They claim the oxygen tank was empty and that the pulse oximeter didn't have an audible alarm to alert someone if something was wrong.

Murray's phone records and the testimony of his girlfriends revealed that he exchanged texts and calls with at least four women on the morning Jackson died.

Murray told investigators that he went to the bathroom for a short time and returned to a lifeless Jackson.

Murray said he immediately began trying to ventilate Jackson through CPR and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. He added that because Jackson didn't have a landline, it made it difficult to call for help.

"To speak to a 911 operator would be to neglect him," he said. "I want to ventilate him, do chest compressions enough to give him an opportunity."

He said that he felt a pulse in Jackson's groin area and administered CPR on Jackson's bed because he couldn't move him to the floor alone.

He said that while he administered CPR with one hand, he called Jackson's assistant on his cell phone for help but didn't advise him to call 911. Eventually, a bodyguard would run into the bedroom and call 911.

Murray showed little emotion as the tape played.

The police interview followed the playing of surveillance video of Murray leaving the UCLA Medical Center after Jackson was declared dead.

Det. Scott Smith of the Los Angeles Police Department told jurors that he went to the hospital on the day Jackson died, but was unable to track down Murray for an interview. He did talk briefly to Jackson's bodyguard and driver.

Smith added that the day after Jackson died, Jackson's family alerted him and the coroner of additional evidence found in the master bathroom of Jackson's mansion.

Pictures of the master bathroom showed a messy space with drawers open, notes taped to windows and things covering the floor.

The evidence included three empty pill bottles and a shaving bag full of rotten marijuana. Smith said police at first thought the marijuana was heroin.

ABC News' Jim Avila and Kaitlyn Folmer contributed to this report.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Conrad_Murray_Trial/conrad-murray-trial-damaging-interrogation-tapes/story?id=14695829

melden

08.10.2011 um 18:07
@FaIrIeFlOwEr

Sorry :D

http://www.mjackson.net/forum/showthread.php?15236-07.10.2011-9.-Tag-FAKTEN-PRESSE-KEINE-DISKUSSION/page2

melden

08.10.2011 um 19:19
Michael Jackson Tribute Concert
Rehearsals for the Big Show

1008-michael-jackson-rehearsal-launch-cr

128785494 10 full

128785502 10 full

Michael Jackson's children, along with his brothers and sister La Toya, were among those that took the stage today for rehearsals before tonight's big "Michael Forever" tribute concert in Cardiff, Wales.

Among the expected performers tonight -- Christina Aguilera, Smokey Robinson, Gladys Knight, Leona Lewis, British boyband JLS, Cee Lo Green, and Beyonce (via satellite).

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/08/michael-jackson-forever-tribute-concert-rehearsal-photos/#.TpCE13Jv_IU

Weitere Bilder im Bericht ...........

1x zitiertmelden

08.10.2011 um 19:25
hoffe man kann es bald sehen das konzert leider find ich nichts wo man es live anschauen kann hoffe bald auf youtube

melden

08.10.2011 um 19:41
Michael Forever: The Tribute Concert – Full Set List Revealed

Performing tonight will be artists including Michael’s sister La Toya, some of his brothers, Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Gladys Knight and Smokey Robinson. Among the British stars will be Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke, JLS and Diversity, while Beyonce will appear in a video performance.

r8gnvOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)

* Ne-Yo – Billie Jean

* Ne-Yo – The Lady In My Life

* JLS – The Way You Make Me Feel

* JLS and The Jacksons – Blame It On The Boogie

* The Jacksons – Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)

* Jamie Foxx – Rock With You

* Alien Ant Farm – Smooth Criminal

* Alien Ant Farm – P.Y.T.

* Leona Lewis – Stranger In Moscow

* Leona Lewis – I’ll Be There

* Craig David – Human Nature

* Dance Jam – dance medley feat. Can You Feel It, Show Me The Way To Go, Smooth Criminal, Dangerous and Thriller

* Smokey Robinson – She’s Out Of My Life

* Gladys Knight – Believe In Yourself

* Beyonce – I Wanna Be Where You Are

* Gladys Knight and Smokey Robinson – I Just Can’t Stop Loving You

* 3T and Tito Jackson – Why/Heartbreak Hotel

* Diversity – dance medley feat. Jam, Black Or White, Remember The Time, Behind The Mask

* La Toya Jackson – In The Closet/Jam

* Cee Lo Green – I Can’t Help It

* Cee Lo Green – You Can’t Win

* Christina Aguilera – Smile

* Christina Aguilera – Dirty Diana

* Pixie Lott – I Want You Back

* Pixie Lott – You Are Not Alone

* Yolanda Adams – Earth Song

* Yolanda Adams – Another Part Of Me

* Alexandra Burke – Who’s Lovin’ You

* Alexandra Burke – Scream

* Jennifer Hudson – Leave Me Alone

* Jennifer Hudson – Gone Too Soon

* Reprise – Gone Too Soon

* Jamie Foxx, JLS and The Jacksons – Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough

http://www.mjjunderground.com/2011/10/08/forever-michael-the-tribute-full-set-list-revealed/ (Archiv-Version vom 09.10.2011)

melden

08.10.2011 um 20:01
@ghost777
Zitat von ghost777ghost777 schrieb:Michael Jackson Tribute Concert
Rehearsals for the Big Show
ach, der kleine Blanket wirkt auf manchen Bildern so verloren ... der fühlt sich bestimmt nicht wohl ... :D

1x zitiertmelden

08.10.2011 um 20:06
Zitat von FaIrIeFlOwErFaIrIeFlOwEr schrieb:ach, der kleine Blanket wirkt auf manchen Bildern so verloren ... der fühlt sich bestimmt nicht wohl ... :D
Ja finde ich auch :(

melden

08.10.2011 um 20:42
Paris Jackson
Wearing the 'Thriller' Jacket Before Tribute Concert

1008-paris-jackson-ex-credit

As the Michael Jackson tribute concert gets underway in Wales, Michael's daughter Paris was spotted backstage wearing Michael's iconic jacket (not THE jacket, but an exact replica) from the music video "Thriller."

We're told Paris will appear on stage wearing the jacket, alongside her brothers, when they give a speech during the show. Blanket was seen backstage as well (below) wearing Michael's familiar black suit, red shirt, black tie, red armband.

According to our sources, La Toya has been helping the kids out to prepare for the event and even got them dressed today for the concert.

1008-prince-jackson-sub-credit

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/08/michael-jackson-tribute-concert-paris-jackson-thriller-jacket-photo/#.TpCY9nJv_IU

melden

08.10.2011 um 22:02
Ne-Yo, Jamie Foxx kick off Michael Jackson tribute

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Ne-Yo-Jamie-Foxx-kick-off-Michael-Jackson-tribute-2208828.php#ixzz1aDpxSTxW

Singer Ne-Yo performs at the Michael Forever the Tribute Concert, at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011. EDITORIAL USE ONLY Photo: Joel Ryan / AP

Singer Tito Jackson performs at the Michael Forever –The Tribute Concert at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011. EDITORIAL USE ONLY Photo: Joel Ryan / AP

US actor and singer Jamie Foxx performs at the Michael Forever the Tribute Concert, at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011. EDITORIAL USE ONLY Photo: Joel Ryan / AP

Marlon Jackson, brother of Michael and member of The Jackson 5, performs at the Michael Forever the Tribute Concert, at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011. EDITORIAL USE ONLY Photo: Joel Ryan / AP

melden

08.10.2011 um 22:12
Michael Jackson Konzert zu Ehren des King of Pop

3h493.bild

2h493.bild

3h493.bild

3h493.bild

2h493.bild

2h493.bild

3h493.bild

3h493.bild

3h493.bild

3h493.bild

3h493.bild

http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/michael-jackson/fg-20368606.bild.html

melden

08.10.2011 um 22:19
Paris in Thriller-Jacke beim Gedenkkonzert für Papa

08.10.2011 — 21:38 Uhr

paris2bild

blanket2h343bild

mj3h343bild

Während in Los Angeles der Jackson-Prozess läuft, wurde dem King of Pop am Samstag im walisischen Cardiff ein Erinnerungskonzert gewidmet: „Michael Forever”. Mit dabei waren Jackos Kinder Prince Michael (14), Paris (13) und Blanket (9). Tochter Paris kam als Hommage an ihren Papa in einer Nachbildung der legendären Jacke, die ihr Vater im Video von „Thriller“ trug.

Christina Aguilera (30), Smokey Robinson (71), Gladys Knight (77), Leona Lewis (26) und Cee Lo Green (37) traten in Gedenken an den verstorbenen Popstar auf. Die schwangere Soul-Diva Beyoncé (30) wurde per Video zugeschaltet. Die Moderation des Konzerts übernahm Hollywood-Schauspieler und Sänger Jamie Foxx (43).

Auch die Black Eyed Peas hatten sich angekündigt, die Band sagte ihren Auftritt allerdings, ohne Gründe zu nennen, kurzfristig ab.

Das Event hatte im Vorfeld Streit in der Familie Jackson ausgelöst. Janet (45), Jermaine (56) und Randy (49) Jackson boykottieren die „Michael Forever”-Show. Die Geschwister finden den Termin des Konzerts „unpassend”, weil er genau in die Zeit des Prozesses fällt, in dem die Todesumstände ihres Bruders geklärt werden sollen.

Jacksons Mutter Katherine (81) beteuerte allerdings ihre Unterstützung. Jackos Kinder und seine Geschwister La Toya (55), Tito (57), Marlon (54) und Jackie (60) traten im walisischen Millennium Stadium auf.

http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/michael-jackson/gedenkkonzert-diese-stars-feiern-den-king-of-pop-20367178.bild.html

melden

08.10.2011 um 22:22
@FaIrIeFlOwEr

Sag mal fairie ........weint Blanket ??? .........hab mich voll erschrocken .....über dieses traurige Bild :( :( :(

melden

08.10.2011 um 22:27
@ghost777

ja, ein Tränchen, das er wohl nicht mehr unterdrücken konnte :( ... das wird zu viel gewesen sein für ihn in diesem Augenblick ... ach, man könnte ihn ganz doll drücken ... :)

(ohh, da werden Erinnerungen wach, so sah mein Sohn auch aus, als er noch klein war ... :D)

1x zitiertmelden

08.10.2011 um 22:34
@ghost777
@FaIrIeFlOwEr

wie Träne wo denn die Kinder trauern doch nicht erinner dich doch wurde doch immer gesagt die Kinder lachen zuviel also trauern sie nicht.... aber komisch das Jermaine Janet und Randy nicht dabei waren hatten sie nicht schon 2009 und 2010 sowas geplant was beides immer in die Hose ging ??? aber sie haben dieselbe Meinung wie ich das der Zeitpunkt falsch gewählt wurde wegen dem Prozess

2x zitiertmelden

08.10.2011 um 22:37
Zitat von FaIrIeFlOwErFaIrIeFlOwEr schrieb:ja, ein Tränchen, das er wohl nicht mehr unterdrücken konnte ... das wird zu viel gewesen sein für ihn in diesem Augenblick ... ach, man könnte ihn ganz doll drücken ... :)
Ämmm das macht einen wirklich traurig ........ besonders wenn ich daran denke das es einige gibt
die auf biegen und brechen behaupten MJ hat alles nur vorgetäuscht ...015

1x zitiertmelden

08.10.2011 um 22:42
Zitat von FunnyKerstinFunnyKerstin schrieb:aber sie haben dieselbe Meinung wie ich das der Zeitpunkt falsch gewählt wurde wegen dem Prozess
Das ist auch meine Meinung :( .....Jermaine ist im Gerichtssaal bei der Bandaufnahme von MJ in
Tränen ausgebrochen ....auch die anderen haben geweint ..... aber es ist alles ein ganz großer Fake^^ ........natürlich^^ 00008539

melden

08.10.2011 um 22:43
Michael Jackson's children at Cardiff tribute concert
8 October 2011 Last updated at 19:45 GMT

55928270 013117592-1
Michael Jackson's children Prince, Blanket and Paris introduced Beyonce's performance at the Michael Forever gig

Michael Jackson's three children have joined thousands of the late pop star's fans for a memorial concert in Cardiff.

Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket, are watching acts including Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Smokey Robinson, Leona Lewis and JLS.

They took to the stage dressed in various incarnations of Jackson and were greeted by rapturous applause.

Organisers of the Michael Forever gig, at the Millennium Stadium, said earlier the show was on course to be sold out.

Jackson's three children introduced Beyonce's performance, with Blanket, the youngest child, looking stunned by the noise and lights, but the elder two seeming at ease on stage.

Paris told the audience: "She is always pushing the envelope with her boundless energy and talent.

"She carries the torch lit by our father and it gives me great pleasure to introduce this woman."

Beyonce, who wore her hair in a Jackson Five-style afro style, played one of the group's hits, Where You Are, saying it was the first song she performed with her former group Destiny's Child.

Michael Jackson's brothers Tito, Marlon and Jackie performed at the event, which is being hosted by actor Jamie Foxx and presenter Fearne Cotton.

And Michael Jackson's sister, La Toya, came out of retirement to perform.

"I have put musical performance behind me for roughly two decades," she said.

"But there will never be another magical moment such as this to celebrate Michael with his fans to perpetuate the importance of his legacy.

"I am honoured to share the stage with the incredible performers in this line-up, and I'm certain nothing would make my brother smile bigger or brighter than this tribute concert."

Michael Jackson fan Helen Rees-Smith, from Blackwood in Caerphilly county, was going to the concert.

"I'm hoping for a big celebration of all his music, and achievements, and a chance to hear artists that have been motivated by him like Leona, Alexandra Burke and JLS, who were inspired to do well in the music industry," she said.

"It's a chance to remember what a great talent he was and to show his family that the memory lives on."

Paul King, one of the organisers, said there had been a slow start to ticket sales, but added: "All of a sudden this week it exploded and we were selling 1,000 tickets an hour yesterday."

Chart-toppers Black Eyed Peas withdrew from the line-up of the Michael Forever concert last week.

Mr King told BBC Radio Wales that losing the group from the bill had allowed the show to be "tightened up", and extra songs allocated to some of the "major artists" involved.

Concert-goers will be treated to an "amazing show" featuring dancing as well as singing, he said.

However, not all the Jackson family were behind the concert.

Jermaine and Randy Jackson said the concert was "inappropriate" and "ill-timed" because it was during the criminal trial of Conrad Murray, the doctor charged with involuntary manslaughter over the star's death in June 2009.

His sister Janet Jackson also decided not to attend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-15227682

melden

08.10.2011 um 22:54
@ghost777
Zitat von ghost777ghost777 schrieb:Ämmm das macht einen wirklich traurig ........ besonders wenn ich daran denke das es einige gibt
die auf biegen und brechen behaupten MJ hat alles nur vorgetäuscht ...015
ja, man kann sich richtig in den "kleinen Kerl" hinein versetzen ... :( das macht traurig ...
und diese Träne ist garantiert nicht "gespielt", nix mit vortäuschen ... :)

na, dazu kann ich nur sagen, sie werden auch in 50 Jahren und noch länger glauben, dass MJ lebt ... es ist doch alles nur ein Fake ... egal was es ist ... aber ein anderer Gedanke bringt doch das "Hoaxhäuschen" zum Einsturz ... dann ist doch nichts mehr schlüssig ... so aber "spinnt" man sich weiter
etwas zusammen ... :D habe es schon oft gesagt, das macht sie glücklich ... :)

melden

08.10.2011 um 23:09
@FunnyKerstin
Zitat von FunnyKerstinFunnyKerstin schrieb:wie Träne wo denn die Kinder trauern doch nicht erinner dich doch wurde doch immer gesagt die Kinder lachen zuviel also trauern sie nicht.... aber komisch das Jermaine Janet und Randy nicht dabei waren hatten sie nicht schon 2009 und 2010 sowas geplant was beides immer in die Hose ging ??? aber sie haben dieselbe Meinung wie ich das der Zeitpunkt falsch gewählt wurde wegen dem Prozess
es ist/war immer sehr anmaßend, diesen Kindern zu unterstellen, sie würden nicht trauern, weil man es nicht gesehen hatte ... bloß wer konnte die Kinder rund um die Uhr "begleiten" ???? 7 Tage, die Woche und 24 Stunden, am Tag ... wohl niemand ... diese Worte kamen ja von Leuten, die die Kinder und auch die Jacksons gar nicht persönlich kennen ... und die Bilder, wo die Kids gelacht haben, wo sie auch fröhliche Momente hatten, das waren Bildaufnahmen eines Augenblicks, also Momentaufnahmen ... :)

na, Jermaine, Janet und Randy wollten nicht am Konzert teilnehmen, weil sie den Zeitpunkt ungünstig fanden ... die anderen Jacksons hatten da eine andere Meinung ... und es schien doch erfolgreich gewesen zu sein ... :)

mal sehen ob die Medien es verreißen oder loben ... wir werden sehen ... :D letztendlich ist es eh eine Sache des persönlichen Geschmacks ... :D

Anzeige

melden