Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

01.12.2011 um 18:29
"The X Factor": Melanie Amaro Shines on Michael Jackson Night!

Published 12.01.11

VIDEOs im Bericht

So what did the family think of the performances? Katherine Jackson said "I think he [Michael] would have been very proud," Prince Michael said "All the performances were amazing" and Paris added "Everyone was absolutely fantastic."

Blanket was there too, but didn't speak.

http://www.toofab.com/2011/12/01/the-x-factor-melanie-amaro-michael-jackson-blanket-earth-song-video/?adid=rr_tfab_link3

X FACTOR(Top 7) Michael Jackson's Children guest appearance!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGHVsHkr14I
Michael Jackson's Children make a surprise visit to XFACTOR !
XFACTOR USA(Top 7) Astro Black or White
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67czOVcx0Tc
Astro Sings Michael Jackson's Black or White
XFACTOR (Top 7) Chris Rene I'll be There
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc0kbDsDCH8
Chris Rene sings I'll be there by the Jackson 5
XFACTOR USA (Top 7) Melanie Amaro Earth Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFtX_6GkZQc
Melanie Amaro sings Michael Jackson's Earth Song

Anzeige
melden

01.12.2011 um 18:56
viele interessante Videos nach dem "sentencing", der Strafzumessung ...

http://whotalking.com/youtube/conrad+murray+sentencing (Archiv-Version vom 23.12.2011)

ach, Jermaine möchte wohl auch etwas an diesen Nachbildungen der MJ Jacken verdienen ... bisher waren es doch nur Jackie, Tito and Marlon Jackson ... und nun lässt sich Jermaine Jackson im Connected Showroom von Steeve Bohbots interviewen ???? Berichte darüber konnte ich noch nicht finden ... :D

Jermaine Jackson Believes Conrad Murray Killed Michael Jackson
Youtube: Jermaine Jackson Believes Conrad Murray Killed Michael Jackson
Jermaine Jackson Believes Conrad Murray Killed Michael Jackson
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.
Sitting down at Connected Showroom in Los Angeles, Jermaine Jackson, he describes his thoughts and feelings on Conrad Murray his brother Michael and how the sentencing is insufficient for his family's loss.

Interview took place at Steeve Bohbot's Connected Showroom in downtown Los Angeles.

melden

01.12.2011 um 19:07
doch, ich bin fündig geworden ... :)

Jermaine Jackson: I hope Conrad Murray is haunted by what he has done

Updated 11:18am on 30 Nov 2011

Jermaine Jackson hopes Dr. Conrad Murray is "haunted by what he's done" while he is in jail.

dE4sfi conrad-murray-22692
Jailed: Conrad Murray

The physician was sentenced to four years in prison for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson at a Los Angeles court yesterday, but the Thriller singer's family have said the sentence is not long enough and that he should have been sent down for "decades" for second degree murder.

Michael's brother Jermaine said: "Let me tell you what justice should have - and could have - looked like: Dr Conrad Murray charged with, and convicted of, second-degree murder and sent down for decades. A life incarcerated for the life lost because of his reckless choices, inept skills and breathtaking disregard of the human life in his solo care."

He went on to tell The Sun: "That lie, that Michael somehow self-administered or contributed to his own death, was sent to jail with the rest of Murray's lies.

"I just hope that for every long day that Murray does serve in jail, he is haunted by what he's done in the same way we've been haunted by what he didn't do - keep Michael healthy and alive."

Jermaine also talked about how Michael had been planning to turn his life around with his This Is It concerts, scheduled to start at The O2 in London a few days after his death from acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009.

He added: "It denied Michael the greatest comeback of all time - the comeback he had imagined for such a long time.

"He was on the verge of turning over a new leaf in his life. The This Is It concerts in London were just the beginning of a five-year plan to turn things around and restore some financial security. He was even finalising a $15 million downpayment on a home in Las Vegas."

Jermaine also highlighted Dr. Murray's neglect of his patient, insisting "chronic insomniac" Michael had placed his life in the "wrong hands".

He added: "Michael, a chronic insomniac, died because he wanted to sleep, not because he wanted to get high, and he trusted Murray to ensure this happened by administering an unorthodox measure - the anaesthetic Propofol.

"Propofol is like a gun - safe in the right hands but in the wrong hands, it's deadly. Michael placed his life in Murray's wrong hands . Had he been a trained professional who knew what he was doing, Michael would still be alive today."

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-24015948-i-hope-dr-conrad-murray-is-haunted-by-what-he-has-done-says-jermaine-jackson.do (Archiv-Version vom 02.12.2011)

melden

01.12.2011 um 19:12
Claymation Jermaine Hopes Conrad “Murder Murkin” Murray Feels The Wrath Of His Dead Brother’s Ghost While In Prison

Posted on November 30th, 2011 - By Bossip Staff

kaawLc jermaine-jackson-conrad-murray

Attention slore extraordinaire, Jermaine Jackson, says he hopes Murder Murray is haunted for murking his brother Michael while in jail:

Jermaine Jackson hopes Dr. Conrad Murray is “haunted by what he’s done” while he’s in jail. The physician was sentenced to a maximum term of four years in prison for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson Tuesday, but the ‘Thriller’ singer’s family have slammed the sentence as not enough and they want him to feel guilty as he serves his time.

Michael’s brother Jermaine told The Sun newspaper: “That lie, that Michael somehow self-administered or contributed to his own death, was sent to jail with the rest of Murray’s lies. “I just hope that for every long day that Murray does serve in jail, he is haunted by what he’s done in the same way we’ve been haunted by what he didn’t do – keep Michael healthy and alive.”

Jermaine also talked about how Michael had been planning to turn his life around with his ‘This Is It’ run of concerts, scheduled to start at The O2 in London a few days after his death from acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009. He added: “It denied Michael the greatest comeback of all time – the comeback he had imagined for such a long time.

“He was on the verge of turning over a new leaf in his life. The ‘This Is It’ concerts in London were just the beginning of a five-year plan to turn things around and restore some financial security. He was even finalizing a $15 million downpayment on a home in Las Vegas.” He added: “Michael, a chronic insomniac, died because he wanted to sleep, not because he wanted to get high, and he trusted Murray to ensure this happened by administering an unorthodox measure – the anesthetic Propofol.

“Propofol is like a gun – safe in the right hands but in the wrong hands, it’s deadly. Michael placed his life in Murray’s wrong hands . Had he been a trained professional who knew what he was doing, Michael would still be alive today.”

http://bossip.com/504318/claymation-jermaine-hopes-conrad-murder-murkin-murray-feels-the-wrath-of-his-dead-brothers-ghost-while-in-prison/ (Archiv-Version vom 04.12.2011)

melden

01.12.2011 um 19:22
Nov 30, 2:13 PM EST

Audio helped sway judge to give Jackson doc jail

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY
AP Entertainment Writer

qEiEYB 4e88a9a4-2f5d-48a6-88a1-7bc4fd9e2
In this frame grab made from pool video, Dr. Conrad Murray listens as Judge Michael Pastor sentences him to the maximum four years in county jail for his involuntary manslaughter conviction of pop star Michael Jackson, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2011 on Superior Court in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Pool, CNN)

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The voice of Michael Jackson helped put the man who killed him behind bars.

It wasn't the familiar voice of hits such as "Billie Jean" and "Thriller," but the slow, slurring recording of the singer that was found on his physician's cell phone that helped convince a judge to sentence the doctor to jail for four years.

The four-minute recording was one of the blockbuster revelations of Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial, a previously unknown piece of evidence that revealed an impaired Jackson describing his ambitions and aspirations as his personal physician listened.

It was also one of the trial's most haunting moments, and stuck in the mind of Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor as he considered in recent days how to sentence Murray for causing Jackson's unexpected death in June 2009. It wasn't the only thing the judge considered - he unwaveringly assailed the cardiologist's decisions and ethics for nearly 30 minutes on Tuesday - but helped convince Pastor to give Murray the maximum sentence.

Jurors unanimously convicted Murray on Nov. 7, but it was up to Pastor on Tuesday to sentence the doctor and explain his punishment.

"Of everything I heard and saw during the course of the trial, one aspect of the evidence stands out the most, and that is the surreptitious recording of Michael Jackson by his trusted doctor," Pastor said.

Murray's attorneys never explained in court why the recording was made, and prosecutors said they do not know what substances Jackson was under the influence of when the audio was recorded six weeks before his death. Murray had been giving the singer nightly doses of the anesthetic propofol to help him sleep.

The doctor's time in a Los Angeles jail will be automatically reduced to less than two years due to laws imposed due to California's prison overcrowding and budget woes.

Murray, 58, will have plenty of time if he wants to consider Pastor's harsh rebuke of him. The Houston-based cardiologist will be confined to a one-man cell and kept away from other prisoners.

With Jackson's family and Murray's mother and girlfriend looking on, the judge called the doctor's actions a "disgrace to the medical profession," and said he displayed a "failure of character" and had showed a complete lack of remorse for his significant role in causing Jackson's death.

"It should be made very clear that experimental medicine is not going to be tolerated, and Mr. Jackson was an experiment," Pastor said. "The fact that he participated in it does not excuse or lessen the blame of Dr. Murray, who simply could have walked away and said no as countless others did.

"But Dr. Murray was intrigued with the prospect of this money-for-medicine madness," the judge said.

Defense attorney J. Michael Flanagan said after the sentencing hearing that Murray made the recording accidentally while playing with a new application on his iPhone. He deleted it, but a computer investigator recovered it from the doctor's phone after Jackson's death.

Pastor said he believed the recording was made with more sinister intent.

"That tape recording was Dr. Murray's insurance policy," the judge said. "It was designed to record his patient surreptitiously; at that patient's most vulnerable point."

"I can't help but wonder if there had been some conflict between Michael Jackson and Dr. Murray at a later point in time in their relationship, what value would be placed on that tape recording, if the choice were to release that tape recording to a media organization to be used against Michael Jackson," Pastor said.

Pastor said Murray was motivated by a desire for "money, fame and prestige" and cared more about himself than Jackson.

After sentencing, Murray mouthed the words "I love you" to his mother and girlfriend in the courtroom. Murray's mother, Milta Rush, sat alone on a bench in the courthouse hallway.

"My son is not what they charged him to be," she said quietly. "He was a gentle child from the time he was small."

Of her son's future, she said, "God is in charge."

Jackson's family said in a statement read in court that they were not seeking revenge but a stiff sentence for Murray that would serve as a warning to opportunistic doctors.

"We're going to be a family. We're going to move forward. We're going to tour, play the music and miss him," brother Jermaine Jackson said.

Defense attorney Ed Chernoff implored Pastor to look at Murray's life and give him credit for a career of good works. "I do wonder whether the court considers the book of a man's life, not just one chapter," Chernoff said.

The judge responded: "I accept Mr. Chernoff's invitation to read the whole book of Dr. Murray's life. But I also read the book of Michael Jackson's life, including the sad final chapter of Dr. Murray's treatment of Michael Jackson."

A probation report released after sentencing said Murray was listed as suicidal and mentally disturbed in jail records before his sentencing. However, Murray's spokesman Mark Fierro said a defense attorney visited the cardiologist in jail last week and found him upbeat.

"That time is behind him," Fierro said.

What lies ahead for Murray is more flogging, with medical authorities in California, Nevada and Texas looking to strip his medical license and Jackson's father, Joseph, suing the physician for wrongful death.

Chernoff, who had advocated Murray receive probation instead of jail, said his client will forever live with the stigma of having caused Jackson's death.

"Dr. Murray - whether he is a barista for the rest of his life, whether he is a greeter at Walmart, he's still gonna be the man that killed Michael Jackson," he said.
---
AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch contributed to this report.
---
Follow Anthony McCartney at http://twitter.com/mccartneyAP (Archiv-Version vom 02.12.2011)

© 2011 The Associated Press.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MICHAEL_JACKSON_DOCTOR?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT (Archiv-Version vom 10.12.2011)

melden

01.12.2011 um 19:33
Thriller night! Michael Jackson's children and family
join audience at X Factor USA as King of Pop is honoured

By Laura Schreffler
Last updated at 4:45 PM on 1st December 2011

The Jackson family put on a good show of solidarity as X Factor paid its respects to King of Pop Michael Jackson.

His children Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket sat front row with mother Katherine and brothers Jackie, Tito and Marlon at tonight's taping in West Hollywood.

The seven remaining contestants on Fox's musical reality competition will sing Jackson's greatest hits tonight.

WlJsUt article-0-0F01E17F00000578-441 63
The Jackson family: Michael Jackson's children Prince, Paris and Blanket as well as mother Katherine attend tonight's taping of X Factor USA in LA

Last night also happens to be the 29th anniversary of the superstar's iconic album, Thriller.

Another reason the family decided to arrive en masse? According to TMZ.com, Katherine is a big fan of the show.

While the kids sat quietly in the front row, 49-year-old judge Paula Abdul hoofed it over to their section to greet Katherine.

cOMyHq article-0-0F01DD3E00000578-374 63
The royal family: The prince of pop's family members attend tonight's Fox taping
Backstage, 52-year-old Simon Cowell shared a moment with two of Michael's brothers, Marlon and Tito.

The family is also showing their solidarity given that Michael's killer, Dr. Conrad Murray, was sentenced to a maximum jail sentence of four years yesterday.

It emerged that Murray is likely to serve only half of his allotted prison term, which Michael's mother up in arms.

'She told KTLA after the verdict was announced: 'Four years is not enough for someone's life. It won't bring him back but at least he got the maximum. I thought the judge was very, very fair and I thank him.'

vumQZA article-0-0F01E17700000578-152 63
A tender moment: Simon Cowell claps hands with Marlon Jackson while Jackie Jackson looks on

She continued: 'Four years won't bring my son back, but that's the law. So the judge gave him the maximum, so I thank the judge and I thank the prosecutors and I think everything went well.'

Although the Jacksons are suffering, X-Factor is not.

Ratings were low for the programme after its initial debut, but it is currently helping the network log some ratings records.

X Factor was November's top unscripted entertainment programme.

iSx68u article-0-0F01E16F00000578-870 63
Smile, pretties! Paula Abdul poses with Jacskson's mother, Katherine

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2068432/X-Factor-USA-Thriller-night-Michael-Jacksons-children-family-join-audience.html

melden

01.12.2011 um 20:26
Melanie Amaro's X Factor USA performance
brings Katherine Jackson to tears as she and
her grandchildren proudly represent the King of Pop

By Laura Schreffler
Last updated at 4:57 PM on 1st December 2011

Melanie Amaro will remember tonight as the evening she brought the Jackson family matriarch to tears.

The 19-year-old singer caused Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, to get emotional as she sang a touching rendition of his tune Earth Song tonight on X Factor USA.

His children, Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket also watched the stellar performance from the front row along with Michael's brothers Jackie, Tito and Marlon.

ZcSKwX article-0-0F02353500000578-442 63
Happy tears: Michael Jackson's mother and kids sit in the front row of X Factor's live taping tonight in West Hollywood
tHHNJZ article-0-0F02352D00000578-782 63
The real deal: Melanie Amaro impressed the judges and Jacksons with her rendition of Earth Song
btwkL0 article-2068444-0F02248600000578-
All together now: Simon and Paula pose with Katherine along with Prince, Paris and Blankett

If Katherine's emotional moment wasn't enough of a boost to the Florida-born singer, then the judges comments certainly should have caused her confidence to soar.

She earned the best critiques of the evening from all four of X Factor's mentors on the 29th anniversary of Jackson's iconic Thriller album release.

L.A. Reid, 55, called her 'amazing' and added that he felt like 'he was already at a Melanie Amaro concert.'

9bn21z article-2068444-0F02351500000578-
Her swan song: Amaro's stellar performance will be enough to keep her around for another week
tpTC9V article-2068444-0F02350900000578-
Standing ovation: Nicole, Paula and Simon gave Melanie a standing ovation while L.A. seems undecided

Nicole Scherzinger, 33, joked that, 'If that performance doesn't save a small country somewhere, I don't know what will.'

Amaro's own mentor, Simon Cowell, couldn't contain his happiness at her fabulous performance.

'I couldn't think of a better way to pay tribute to one of the greatest artists in the world,' the 52-year-old producer said.

JCxXhv article-2068444-0F0232BC00000578-
The Jackson three: Jackie, Tito and Marlon were on hand to honour their brother
tzxKfb article-2068444-0F02335400000578-
Happy campers? Paris seemed to enjoy the show, while Prince Michael seemed to tolerate it

While Katherine was touched by Amaro, Michael's daughter seemed to enjoy Astro's rendition of Black or White the best, given how she was smiling and clapping along.

'Everyone was fantastic,' she maintained at the end of the show. Earlier in the evening she said: 'I love this show very much.'

Her grandmother called the X Factor her 'favourite show' and expressed how excited she was to be watching from the audience.

rkVwcz article-2068444-0F0234B000000578-
What's up, Blanket? Michael's youngest son didn't say a word during the show
LuCCDK article-2068444-0F02330000000578-
Her favourite programme: Katherine Jackson is a huge fan of X Factor

'I don't miss an episode of this show!' she enthused. 'I am so very excited to be here.'

It's rare to hear Michael's children speak, but his eldest son, Prince Michael, was eloquent and adult as he addressed host Steve Jones.

'We've very excited to be here,' he said.

Jackson's brothers also seconded that motion. 'This is a special night,' Marlon said, adding, 'We want to thank the X Factor for putting on this special tribute on behalf of our family.'

46L34a article-2068444-0F0232A400000578-
Dirty Diana: Josh Krajcik sang a sexed up version of Dirty Diana to mixed reviews
eCl5S9 article-2068444-0F02329800000578-
Unwelcome distraction: Simon said that Josh was 'overproduced' by Nicole

The family seemed to be enjoying themselves and were content to watch the judges' drama unfold before them.

Nicole and fellow judge Paula Abdul seemed to be launching an anti-Simon sentiment, disagreeing with his opinions and how he handled his group.

'It's obviously an anti-Simon night tonight, so I wouldn't take any notice of squiddly diddly and whatever,' the notoriously caustic Cowell told his contestant Rachel Crow at one point.

Kxsv9s article-2068444-0F02325800000578-
Show-stopper: Astro stole the show with his innovative rap to Black or White
rtckSh article-2068444-0F02325C00000578-
Crayola colours: The 15-year-old Brooklyn native got the crowd off their seats

Besides the obvious Nicole/Paula/Simon drama. the performances were a mixed bag.

Josh Krajcik completely restructured Jackson's hit Dirty Diana so much so that it was barely recognisable.

While 49-year-old Abdul called Scherzinger's lone remaining contestant's slick performance 'showstopping', Simon threw a damper on her enthusiasm.

MdTp9Q article-2068444-0F02334000000578-
Solo singer: Drew sang a pared-down version of MJ's hit, Billie Jean
EGjbhk article-2068444-0F02338400000578-
Criticism: The only bad reviews Drew received were all based on her mentor, Simon

'As a spectacle, it was great. However, you were overproduced and got lost in all the choreography. This is not you on stage. This is what Nicole wants to be. That's why you had to be on the stage with all the dancing. It was your weakest performance so far,' he said.

The former Pussycat Doll was furious at the harsh criticism. 'Unlike how you mentor your contestants, we actually like to take risks on this show,' she snapped.

Fifteen-year-old Astro fared much better for his innovative rap set to Black or White.

VkxqPR article-2068444-0F0233E400000578-
Not completely comfortable: 13-year-old Rachel Crow didn't seem to be enjoying herself as much as usual
dljIzu article-2068444-0F02345500000578-
Pleased as punch? Young Crow seemed satisfied with her performance

A sampling of his lyrics included: 'Life is like a Crayola box. Forget about the colours and just draw.'

Although Scherzinger was cautious about loving the performance, the other three judges were far more enthusiastic.

'I hear people say you are the future, but I think you are the past and the present as well. I think you can win this competition,' 49-year-old Abdul raved.

Simon agreed. 'This is what someone your age should be doing, taking a classic song and making it younger and making it for a new generation,' he said. 'I'm so happy that the public kept you. You deserve to be here.'

5plDmS article-2068444-0F02343000000578-
Fancy footwork: Marcus Canty did a backflip during his performance to PYT
fgenoJ article-2068444-0F02342400000578-
Dancing king: Although his moves were great, Simon said Marcus' vocals suffered

Fourteen-year-old Drew drew raves from her mentor, Simon, but both Paula and Nicole were adamant that they wanted to see her move and were a bit bored by the safety of her pared-down cover of Billie Jean.

'I think you're playing it safe with Drew, Simon. I wanted her to get up from that dang chair,' Nicole said, while Paula agreed, 'Simon, I think you should let her have more fun.'

Getting ganged up on did not make Cowell a happy camper. 'Paula, because of too much dancing, your acts are out of the competition,' her rebutted nastily, adding, 'Nicole, you're talking absolute nonsense as usual.'

2EcQYt article-2068444-0F0234C600000578-
I'll be there: Simon has his doubts that Chris Rene will be around after tomorrow night
kY41vT article-2068444-0F0234D000000578-
Bonafied place in history: Rene's grandfather actually wrote MJ's 1972 hit Rockin' Robin

Thirteen-year-old Rachel Crow seemed stilted as she sang a rather obscure Jackson hit, Can You Feel It.

Although Simon fought for her, the other judges were in agreement that it was a weak performance and that she didn't appear to be having fun.

After finding himself in the bottom two last week, Marcus Canty went the extra mile with some slick Usher-style dance moves as well as a backflip to PYT.

Both Nicole and Paula called him the 'whole package' while Simon, of course, disagreed.

X5S3pK article-2068444-0F0234E800000578-
Female solidarity: Nicole and Paula seemed to agree on most things during tonight's performances
hk33kJ article-2068444-0F0234A000000578-
At odds: Simon and Paula, on the other hand, seemed to agree on very little

'Your vocals weren't very good,' he said.

Chris Rene revealed that his grandfather actually wrote the 1972 Michael Jackson hit, Rockin' Robin.

Unfortunately, that knowledge may not be enough to keep him in the competition, given that his spoken word version of I'll Be There may not have been a match for Astro's rap.

As Simon said, the 28-year-old Santa Cruz native is going to need a lot of support to survive this week's elimination.

Two contestants will be sent home on tomorrow night's show.

WlJsUt article-0-0F01E17F00000578-441 63
The Jackson family: Michael Jackson's children Prince, Paris and Blanket as well as mother Katherine attend tonight's taping of X Factor USA in LA
cOMyHq article-0-0F01DD3E00000578-374 63
The royal family: The prince of pop's family members attend tonight's Fox taping
vumQZA article-0-0F01E17700000578-152 63
A tender moment: Simon Cowell claps hands with Marlon Jackson while Jackie Jackson looks on
iSx68u article-0-0F01E16F00000578-870 63
Smile, pretties! Paula Abdul poses with Jackson's mother, Katherine

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2068444/X-Factor-USA-Melanie-Amaros-performance-brings-Michael-Jacksons-mother-tears.html

melden

01.12.2011 um 21:02
Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson at Xfactor - 30th november
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEhE2PHSpK0

melden

01.12.2011 um 21:16
einige Berichte in Deutsch ... :)

Jackson-Nachwuchs zu Gast bei US-"X-Factor"

01. Dezember 2011

Los Angeles (dts Nachrichtenagentur) - Die drei Kinder von Michael Jackson, Prince, Paris und Blanket, waren für eine Michael-Jackson-Sonderausgabe zu Gast bei der US-Show "X-Factor". "Wir freuen uns total, dass wir hier sein dürfen", verrieten die Sprösslinge dem Showmaster Steve Jones.

Alle Kandidaten seien fantastisch gewesen, freute sich Schwester Paris und gab zu: "Ich liebe diese Show sehr". Im Publikum saßen neben den Kindern des Stars auch Oma Katherine und die Onkel Jackie, Tito und Marlon. Und auch Oma Katherine outete sich als Fan der Show: "Ich verpasse sonst nie eine Folge und bin sehr froh hier zu sein", erklärte Katherine. Das Thema das Abends war 'Thriller' und die letzten sieben Kandidaten der Castingshow interpretierten einige der Rekord-Singles von Michael Jackson. Der Sänger starb 2009 an einer Vergiftung mit dem Narkosemittel Propofol.

http://www.bospace.de/nachrichten/welt/stars/jackson-nachwuchs-zu-gast-bei-us-x-factor-2872

ähnliche in Verbindung stehende Berichte unter:
http://www.dernewsticker.de/news.php?title=Jackson-Nachwuchs+zu+Gast+bei+US-%22X-Factor%22&id=226165&i=cjtobs
http://www.showbiz.de/2011/12/01/michael-jackson-seine-kinder-waren-bei-x-factor/ (Archiv-Version vom 03.12.2011)
http://www.elo-forum.net/shortnews/2011120140540.html (Archiv-Version vom 04.12.2021)

melden

01.12.2011 um 21:37
das Buch von dem Rabbi Shmuley Boteach gibt es eigentlich schon etwas länger, aber da nur in der englischen Version ... bei Amazon ist angegeben, dass es die Deutsche Ausführung seit dem 15.08.2011 gibt ... die Nachfrage scheint wohl nicht so stark zu sein ... oder hat man erst jetzt entdeckt, dass dieses Buch "neu" auf dem Markt ist ???? ... na ja, Weihnachten
ist doch auch bald ... weihnachtsmann 0038

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach: „Die Michael Jackson Tapes. Intime Gespräche des King of Pop mit seinem Therapeuten“

Artikel vom 01.12.2011

(np) - Und wieder einmal meldet sich ein angeblicher Freund von Michael Jackson zu Wort und veröffentlicht ein Buch über die einst so enge Freundschaft mit dem King of Pop. In diesem Fall ist es Rabbi Shmuley Boteach. Ob der Rabbi in den Jahren 2000/2001 wirklich so wichtig für Michael Jackson war, wie dieser in dem Buch „Die Michael Jackson Tapes" schreibt, ist nicht klar. Zumindest wurde er in dieser Zeit des Öfteren mit Michael Jackson gesehen.

9m6IQQ 158462 1 lightbox Michael Jackson
Rabbi Shmuley Boteach: „Die Michael Jackson Tapes. Intime Gespräche des King of Pop mit seinem Therapeuten" © Hannibal Verlag

Das Buch „Die Michael Jackson Tapes. Intime Gespräche des King of Pop mit seinem Therapeuten" - wobei es sich hier um eine schlechte deutsche Titelwahl handelt, da es sich nicht um einen Therapeuten, sondern um einen Rabbi handelt - besteht aus drei Hauptteilen, die wiederum in diverse Unterkapitel untergliedert sind. In dem knapp 70 Seiten langen Vorwort beschreibt Rabbi Shmuley Boteach wie er Michael Jackson kennenlernte, wie sein Verhältnis zu ihm war und wie es zum Zerwürfnis mit Michael Jackson kam. Ein besonderes Augenmerk legt er auf die Probleme, die Jackson zu dieser Zeit hatte, wie zum Beispiel seine Medikamentensucht oder die Angst Jacksons noch immer als Pädophiler abgestempelt zu werden. Das 40-seitige Schlusswort könnte ähnlich beschrieben werden. Der zentrale Teil des Buches besteht aus Gesprächen, die Boteach mit Michael Jackson zwischen August 2000 und April 2001 führte. Darin bespricht der Rabbi in einer Art „Therapiesitzung" verschiedene Themen in Dialogform mit dem King of Pop. So reden sie über Michael Jacksons Leben als (Kinder-)Star, über seine Beziehung zur Religion, über sein Verhältnis zum Vater, zu Frauen und zu Kindern.

Dieses Buch ist nicht unbedingt mit den vielen anderen Lektüren, die von Michael Jackson in den letzten zwei Jahren erschienen sind, zu vergleichen. Hier geht es nicht um die bloße Abhandlung seines Lebens. Hier werden Details aus Gesprächen eines Superstars, der sich nach Angaben des Autors zu dieser Zeit an einem Tiefpunkt seines Lebens befunden hatte, veröffentlicht. Für echte Michael Jackson Fans bieten diese Gespräche allerdings auch nicht viele neue Informationen. Wer das Leben des King of Pop in den letzten Jahren verfolgt hat, wird das Meiste schon wissen.

Der Rabbi, der in der Lektüre gerne auf seine eigenen Buchveröffentlichungen hinweist, wird viele Michael Jackson-Fans mit dem Buch nicht unbedingt erfreut haben und sorgte mit der Veröffentlichung in den USA für kontroverse Diskussionen. Natürlich wird bereits auf der ersten Seite darauf hingewiesen, dass Michael Jackson die Veröffentlichung der Gespräche wollte. „Es war Michael Jacksons dringlichster Wunsch, dass dieses Buch publiziert wird". Allerdings kommen einem dabei schnell Zweifel auf. Die Gespräche wurden bereits 2000/2001 geführt. Da fragt sich der Leser natürlich, warum Rabbi Shmuley Boteach nicht schon vor dem Tod von Michael Jackson damit an die Öffentlichkeit ging. Vielleicht weil Michael Jackson damit nicht einverstanden gewesen wäre? Die Vermutung liegt zumindest nahe.

Wer nicht religiös ist, wird mit dem Buch nicht viel anzufangen wissen. Der immerwährende Versuch des spirituellen Findens wirkt auf Dauer ziemlich ermüdend, ja macht teilweise sogar wütend - und für Menschen, deren Lebensmittelpunkt nicht aus Religion besteht, ist das Ganze auch schlecht nachvollziehbar.

R4Jfmj 158511 1 lightbox 000 APW20010215
Rabbi Shmuley Boteach mit Michael Jackson im Februar 2001 in New York © AFP

Zwar kann man nicht bestreiten, dass Shmuley des Öfteren in großen Lobeshymnen von Michael Jackson spricht, dennoch übt er im Buch auch massive Kritik an Michael Jackson. Das mag vielleicht nicht schlecht klingen, aber sobald Jackson einmal nicht den Ratschlag des Rabbis befolgte, so wird dies gleich negativiert. Außerdem widerspricht sich Shmuley Boteach auch in seinen Aussagen. Mal ist Michael Jackson ein liebenswerter Mensch, der trotz seines Ruhms Gutes tut und normal geblieben ist. Dann wieder schreibt Shmuley genau das Gegenteil.

http://www.dtoday.de/startseite/panorama_artikel,-Rabbi-Shmuley-Boteach-%E2%80%9EDie-Michael-Jackson-Tapes-Intime-Gespraeche-des-King-of-Pop-mit-seinem-Thera-_arid,114127.html (Archiv-Version vom 28.01.2012)

melden

01.12.2011 um 21:49
Is Michael Jackson's doctor disqualified from Medicare?
Or are two senators mistaken?

OF3gEe AP111101135668Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)
Dr. Conrad Murray Kevork Djansezian/AP

Administration officials dispute accusations by Coburn, Hatch
By Joe Eaton 37 minutes, 24 seconds ago Updated: 30 minutes, 47 seconds ago

The Obama Administration is disputing claims by two Republican senators that Michael Jackson’s physician mistakenly remained eligible to bill Medicare long after being convicted for his role in the singer’s 2009 death. But the lawmakers aren’t backing down.

Sens. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, and Tom Coburn, R-Oklahoma, on Tuesday sent a letter to Medicare’s administrator alleging that Jackson’s doctor, Conrad Murray, and at least 34 other convicted felons and unlicensed physicians remain listed as legitimate physicians on the health plan’s provider database. Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in November, which the Senators said should have caused him to be immediately kicked out of the program.

Centers for Medicare and Medicaid spokesman Brian Cook said the senators are mistaken. Conrad’s “enrollments have been revoked and deactivated, and the latest that he billed Medicare was in 2010,” Cook said. The spokesman declined to comment further about the other doctors the senators mentioned in the letter, or to shed light on the precise day when Murray was pushed out of the program.

So far, the senators are not buying the CMS explanation.

“Not only did CMS fail to address any of concerns Senator Hatch or Dr. Coburn repeatedly raised, they failed to remove Dr. Murray from CMS’ provider database,” said Julia Lawless, a Republican press secretary at the Senate Finance Committee. To back up that allegation, Lawless pointed to the public Medicare ordering and referring report, which CMS says is used “to verify that an individual physician or eligible professional has an approved enrollment record.” Dr. Murray is on that list, which was last updated on November 21, 14 days after his conviction. “The reality is, CMS did not take the necessary action to remove Dr. Murray from its provider database, until November 30th, the day after they received our letter,” Lawless said.

Cook did not did not return calls requesting a response to the legislators’ latest assertion.

Both CMS and the Office of Inspector General at the Department of Health and Human Services have authority to remove physicians from the Medicare program. Don White, a spokesman for the OIG, said the office has not yet barred Murray. But since the doctor has been sentenced, he now faces mandatory exclusion as soon as the office receives formal notice of conviction from the court. White did not know how long that would take. “There is a process in place,” White said, “and it is functioning and the outcome for Dr. Murray will be decided based on that due process.” White said all excluded providers have 30 days to appeal the exclusion.

In the Senator’s Tuesday letter, they cite a lack of communication between CMS, state agencies, and federal law enforcement as one cause of the problem.

“In a time of increased technological capability,” they wrote, “it appears CMS is disconnected. Without data sharing agreements with its law enforcement partners, we fear CMS will remain in the dark and Medicare beneficiaries will be placed at risk.”

http://www.iwatchnews.org/2011/12/01/7544/michael-jacksons-doctor-disqualified-medicare-or-are-two-senators-mistaken (Archiv-Version vom 01.12.2011)

melden

01.12.2011 um 21:52
Michael Jackson's doctor, other convicted
felons, still listed as Medicare providers

Senators' letter highlights program's inability to weed out bad actors

By Joe Eaton 10:57 am, November 30, 2011 Updated: 19 minutes, 10 seconds ago

Michael Jackson’s private physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, was sentenced to four years in jail Tuesday for his role in the singer’s 2009 death, but so far he hasn’t been pushed out of the Medicare program.

According to a letter two senior Republicans on the Senate Finance Committee sent to Medicare’s administrator on Tuesday, Murray and other convicted felons and unlicensed physicians are still listed as legitimate physicians on the health plan’s provider database, pointing to a serious vulnerability that leaves the program open to fraud and could put seniors at risk.

Conrad’s case “illustrates Medicare’s failure to act in the best interest of seniors,” wrote Sens. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, and Tom Coburn, R-Okla, in the letter to Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. A spokesman for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services had no immediate comment.

Murray’s case is a high profile example of Medicare’s failure to remove convicted felons and doctors who have lost their medical licenses from the program, an issue highlighted earlier this year by iWatch News. In Murray’s case, California suspended his medical license in January. In November, Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter. Yet Murray is still listed as a Medicare provider in the CMS internal database. “Despite the national media coverage of Dr. Murray’s conviction, he remains a legitimate Medicare provider,” Hatch and Coburn wrote in the letter.

Jackson’s doctor is not an isolated case. In the letter to Sebelius, the senators reference an Ohio physician who continues to have a valid Medicare provider number despite a conviction for conspiracy to commit murder, as well as physicians who have been convicted of tax evasion, health care fraud, drug distribution and “lewd and lascivious behavior.” The letter does not name the physicians.

Tuesday’s letter is not the first time the senators have sounded the alarm about felons in Medicare. In September, the senators sent a letter to Dr. Donald Berwick, CMS’s outgoing administrator, listing 34 doctors and other providers who were convicted of a felony or pleaded guilty but retained their Medicare privileges. In November, Berwick responded by letter, and said in many of the cases, Medicare lacks authority to exclude the providers because they were convicted on non-excludable offenses, including felony drunk driving charges and hunting violations.

In response Tuesday, the senators called Berwick’s response troubling, since he pointed to the exceptions. Lack of communication between CMS and federal law enforcement agencies may be one cause of the felon problem. In Tuesday’s letter to Sebelius, the senators expressed exasperation that CMS does not have data sharing agreement to share felony indictment and conviction data with the Department of Justice, the Internal Revenue Service, state agencies, and even with its own Office of Inspector General.

“In a time of increased technological capability,” they wrote, “it appears CMS is disconnected. Without data sharing agreements with its law enforcement partners, we fear CMS will remain in the dark and Medicare beneficiaries will be placed at risk.”

http://www.iwatchnews.org/2011/11/30/7535/michael-jacksons-doctor-other-convicted-felons-still-listed-medicare-providers (Archiv-Version vom 03.12.2011)

melden

01.12.2011 um 22:26
Janet Jackson hat die Stellungnahme der Jacksons heute bei facebook eingestellt, welche der Anwalt Brian PANISH bei Gericht verlesen hatte ...

http://www.facebook.com/JanetJackson?sk=wall

Janet Jackson

My name is Brian Panish. I am the attorney and friend of the Jackson family. They have asked me to read this statement on their behalf.

There is no way to adequately describe the loss of our beloved father, son, brother, and friend. We still look at each other in disbelief – is it really possible that he is gone? As Michael’s parents, we could never have imagined that we would live to witness his passing; it is simply against the natural order of things. As his brothers and sisters, we will never be able to hold, laugh or perform with our brother again. And as his children, we will grow up without a father: our best friend, our playmate, our dad.

We are not here to seek revenge. There is nothing you can do today that will bring Michael back. But we will keep the love in our hearts that Michael embodied throughout his life – his passion was for unifying the world through the gift of his artistry.

We respectfully request that you impose a sentence that reminds physicians that they cannot sell their services to the highest bidder and cast aside their Hippocratic oath to do no harm. As we all know from this tragedy, doing so can have devastating results.

The Bible reminds us that men cannot really do justice, they can only seek justice. That is all that we, as a family, can ask for here.

melden

01.12.2011 um 22:31
Arnie hat wieder mal etwas bei Facebook eingestellt ... :)

http://www.facebook.com/arnold.klein/posts/2495721483652

Arnold W. Klein

The California Medical board: A Novel by Kafka
Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 11:42am

Dear Mr Weinberg,
As my attorney who is dealing with the Ca Med Board their rules clearly state it is illegal to seek medical care under false pretenses.To obtain medical care under false pretenses and present a fraudulent credit card is both an act of theft and violates the manner in which medical care can be delivered in the State of California. I have reported this behavior as an act of theft to both the Ca Medical Board and the Beverly Hills Police in that they stole my services. Furthermore for Ms. Wilson to tell Ellen "I am going to get him" when she was unaware of who treated Michael Jackson on the dates in the chart and also the underlying situation of identity theft is a very sloppy investigation. I will not allow her to repeat the ridiculous behavior during the Murray trial during when the defense attorney stated I treated Michael during dates I was in Europe, Also we now have firm evidence that two of the individuals suggesting I was unable to practice were overdosing me with Warfarin and changed my will making them my heirs without a notary in the middle of the night.This is attempted homicide. Ms. Wilson's has exhibited Elder Abuse towards me and my services as a physician and failed to respect the guidelines of the ADA. I have now reported Ms Wilson's actions to the medical board and request her immediate replacement as my investigator. Furthermore, the hearing date must be rescheduled in light of the investigation of the attempted homicide by two of my employees.. Furthermore, the medical board must understand that while the two individuals who worked for me tried to kill me also another of my employees who was also part of the group embezzling money from me was found dead on a park bench of a drug overdose coincidentally t on 6th Street (the street of my residence) and this may not be a self administered drug overdose but the work of the same individuals who tried to kill me . I am appalled by the behavior of the California Medical Board . My recent reappointment to the FDA and rating as the #1 cosmetic dermatologist in the US suggests the Ca Medical Board is on a witch hunt. Remember if any of this concerns Ms. Jackson's unauthorized request to examine Mr Jackson records the two other doctors must be called. If this concern's my ability to practice or allegations by Jason Pfeiffer he is one of the two individuals who tried to kill me and possibly attempted to kill Bruce. Furthermore, Rish,Pfeiffer and Khilji are already guilty of releasing false information concerning my health which is a violation of my civil rights in that Jason and Pfeiffer signed confidentiality agreements and Rish was my treating physician. Finally if you are truly concerned with ability to practice I suggest you discuss it with my physicians who will assure you I am both physically and mentally healthier than I have ever been in the last 15 years. AWKlein

melden

01.12.2011 um 22:34
noch ein Beitrag, den Arnie vor ca. 13 Stunden bei Facebook eingestellt hat ...

http://www.facebook.com/arnold.klein?ref=ts

Arnold W. Klein

I have spent two and one half years in hell for being the closest person in the world to Michael Jackson. The way they are again about to torture the warmest and most wonderful Robert Wagner over the death of his beloved wife Natalie Wood they have attempted to torture me.
The way things are currently arranged like the children of Anna Nicole Smith Michael's Children will soon be penniless. This is a story of my relationship with Michael. Michael was the Rothko of Rock and Roll. His gifts were far too much for the world to understand. With true pedophiles in the coaching world he was tortured far more for an act he never would conceive of doing. Have ever seen him dance with Fred Astaire? I did. Or finally get to meet Mrs Walt Disney who was the wife of his greatest idol. Maybe you would like to know how it was when he was backstage with Mikhail Baryshnikov or met Rudolf Nureyev shortly before he died. To go anywhere with Michael was like nothing else in the world. Having been the doctor to 3 presidents, 2 Popes, several real queens even the Maharaja of Baroda no one brought forth the world like Michael. Ever eat fried chicken in the kitchen with Queen Elizabeth or discuss finding good housekeepers with the Maharaja? Michael gave me those opportunities. He taught me also how to give with no expectation of thanks and I never asked him for anything but to be my patient and friend. The truth about the Murray Farce should also be revealed as well as how more than ever big business is taking over our lives. I myself do not even pretend to be simple. I am a Full Professor of Medicine and Dermatology at UCLA and the youngest individual ever to hold an endowed chair there. But Michael pushed me to the limits and without him I could never have become the doctor I am. I was listed as one of the 10 best Doctors in LA regardless of speciality not because of who I treat but what I do. The thing you must know about me I am a bit maybe even a lot peculiar but that is the reason Michael and I got along. In fact my relationship with Michael is the basis for Carrie Fisher’s new book “Schockaholic.” But I not here to sell you anything but to tell the story of the greatest performance artist of our time. A perfomer who was sexually hit on my virtually every man and women who met him. But Michael did not want sex with anyone or anything, he merely wanted to dance and sing and fly in the air like Peterpan or dance down the hills like the Pied Piper...I miss you little one so very very much...AWK

melden

01.12.2011 um 23:09
zum Eintrag von heute um 22:26h

Brian Panish. I am the attorney and friend of the Jackson family.

Panish, Shea & Boyle LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) ... in dieser Anwaltskanzlei ist
Brian Panish tätig ...

flvlrx panish praxisOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)
Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers

Who we are
Brian Panish, Adam Shea and Kevin Boyle have consistently been named among Southern California’s Best Lawyers. Mr. Panish has been named one of the “100 Most Influential Lawyers in the Nation” by the National Law Journal, and also as Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles. The Daily Journal named both, Mr. Panish and Mr. Boyle as two of the Top 100 Lawyers in California. Panish Shea & Boyle LLP is the only law firm in Los Angeles to receive the distinction of being named a Top 12 Plaintiffs Law Firms in the Nation by the National Law Journal.
http://www.psandb.com/about-us.html (Archiv-Version vom 31.12.2011)

melden

01.12.2011 um 23:20
Jackson legacy expected to thrive after trial

By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent – 22 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The private world of Michael Jackson, fiercely shielded by the superstar in life, was exposed in the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray. But rather than suffering harm from revelations of drug use, experts say Jackson's legacy and posthumous earning power will survive any damage done and could actually grow after he was portrayed as a victim of a money-hungry doctor.

Jackson died before he could launch a series of highly anticipated comeback concerts in London as he tried to regain the towering status he enjoyed when he released the "Thriller" album in 1983.

But his death did breathe new life into record sales and boosted other projects to generate hundreds of millions of dollars for his estate, even as his already tarnished personal life took another hit by revelations about his drug use.

Jackson zoomed to the top of the Forbes Magazine list of highest earning dead celebrities and his executors are moving quickly on more projects designed to burnish the performer's image and expand the inheritance of his three children.

A Cirque du Soleil extravaganza, "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour" opens in Las Vegas this weekend, a precursor to a permanent installation at the Mandalay Bay Hotel, and fans are expected to flock there for a "Fan Fest" exhibit of Jackson memorabilia.

After the trial, a judge made it clear that the defense effort to cast Jackson as the villain in the case had been a miserable failure. Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter, called a reckless opportunist and sentenced to the maximum four years in prison.

Judge Michael Pastor also blasted Murray for experimenting on the pop star with the operating-room anesthetic propofol to help him battle debilitating insomnia, even though the drug was never meant to be used in a private home.

Some experts say the revelations made the King of Pop look more like a regular person coping with a difficult challenge.

"In the final analysis, not a lot of damage was done," Jackson biographer J. Randy Taraborelli said. "I think the trial humanized Michael Jackson. It presented him as a human being with problems."

As evidence unfolded, "It definitely made our hearts go out to Michael Jackson. He was a person suffering a great deal and not getting the help he needed," the author said.

Taraborelli said the entertainer's family, fans and estate executors were concerned before the trial that testimony would paint Jackson as responsible for his own death while resurrecting past accusations of child molestation and bizarre behavior by the King of Pop.

But the judge limited testimony and evidence to Jackson's final months and specifically ruled out any mention of the 2005 molestation trial.

Thomas Mesereau Jr., the attorney who won Jackson's acquittal in that case, believes the Murray trial did damage Jackson's reputation but said the impact would likely be short term.

"It certainly didn't help to have all this testimony about drug use," Mesereau said. "But as time passes, people will focus more on his music and the negatives will fade."

While Murray was ultimately shown to be negligent, the portrait of his patient that emerged during the trial was one of an aging superstar desperate to cement his place in entertainment history while providing a stable home life for adored children, Paris, Prince and Blanket.

The image of Jackson as a caring father had never been illustrated quite so vividly. A probation officer who interviewed Jackson's mother, Katherine, said she told him: "Michael Jackson was his children's world, and their world collapsed when he left."

A leading expert on the licensing and branding of dead celebrities believes the trial engendered so much sympathy for Jackson that in the long run it will eclipse negative fallout from his past.

"I don't think any tawdry revelations that may have come out of the trial will have any impact on his lasting legacy," said Martin Crebbs, who is based in New York. "We as a society tend to give everyone a second chance. Michael's legacy will be like Elvis and the Beatles. It will be his music, his genius. and his charitable works "

Crebbs has represented the estates of such deceased luminaries as Mahatma Gandhi, Albert Einstein, Steve McQueen and Mae West.

He is not involved in the Jackson estate but praised its executors' efforts. Beginning with the rapid release of the concert movie, "This Is It," he said, "They have done a brilliant job of reminding us of Michael's genius."

Taraborelli also cited the film based on rehearsals for Jackson's ill-fated concerts as a spectacular move setting the stage for a posthumous comeback of the Jackson entertainment empire.

"It made you want to embrace him," said the author of "Michael Jackson: The Magic and the Madness."

Jackson's eccentricities and bizarre behavior often made headlines. Whether it was traveling with a chimp named Bubbles, sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber or dangling his baby Blanket off a balcony, he managed to alienate many people. The molestation trial pushed him further from the mainstream.

"That all ended on the day the news was announced that Michael was dead," said Lance Grode, a former music executive and onetime attorney for Jackson who now teaches legal issues in music at University of Southern California.

"The public decided they prefer to remember Michael as this great superstar and music prodigy and to forgive and forget any negative things they had heard over the last 10 or 15 years," Grode said. "Nothing came out at the trial that was nearly as bad as things they had heard in the past."

Grode said evidence of public acceptance is seen in the Jackson estate's ability to generate a half-billion dollars in the wake of his death.

The Cirque show, which launched in Canada, is slated for 150 dates across North America through July and expected to run through 2014 internationally. The permanent Las Vegas show is due in 2013.

The year he died, Jackson sold 8.3 million albums in the U.S. — nearly twice as many as second-place Taylor Swift — and "This Is It became the highest-grossing concert film and documentary of all time.

Joe Vogel, author of a new book on Jackson's music, and others said the most shocking part of the Murray trial was the playing of a recording of a drugged Jackson slurring his words while dreaming aloud about his future concert and his plans to build a fantastic state of the art children's hospital.

Vogel said the recording, found on Murray's cell phone, reveals the dark side of Jackson's world.

"Michael had a difficult life. He said once that you have to have tragedy to pull from to create something beautiful and inspiring. And that's what he did. His music has staying power," Vogel said.

Rich Hanley, a pop culture specialist who teaches journalism at Connecticut's Quinnipiac University, said Jackson had "complexities on top of complexities."

"There may be collateral damage to his reputation from the trial. His inner sanctum was penetrated for the first time," he said.

However, "his music is eternal. It brings universal joy to people and will continue as much as Elvis' work continues to attract new fans even though he's been gone for generations," Hanley said.

Copyright © 2011 The Associated Press

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iiAXI1f0Lx67RVGjsJOFTyxOkxRw?docId=420455ad5dfa4059a0b14a33f1d07435

in Verbindung stehender Bericht unter:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45515040/ns/today-entertainment/#.Ttf941bkWnA

melden

02.12.2011 um 09:02
manche Songs wurden schon sehr "speziell" performt ... aber trotzdem nicht schlecht ... :)
insgesamt waren es 7 Künstler, die Songs von MJ vorgetragen haben ...

Josh Krajcik, Drew, Rachel Crow, Marcus Canty sowie Astro, Chris Rene, Melanie Amaro,
deren Videos wurden bereits gestern um 18:29h eingestellt ...

Josh Krajcik - Top 7 - THE X FACTOR USA 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF4DKG_6CH0
Josh Krajcik performs "Dirty Diana" by Michael Jackson.
Drew - Top 7- THE X FACTOR USA 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhDxPtfrq-U
Drew performs "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson.
Rachel Crow - Top 7 - THE X FACTOR USA 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db7tSX61oLQ
Rachel Crow performs "Can You Feel It" by the Jacksons.
Marcus Canty - Top 7 - THE X FACTOR USA 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgJMw8spLtQ
Marcus Canty performs "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" by Michael Jackson.

melden

02.12.2011 um 09:22
...ich mag das nicht...wenn Wörter fallen wie "skurril, absurd, exzentrisch und rätselhaft..."

Wieder ein Mensch (hiermit meine ich den SPIEGEL-Artikel-Schreiber!), der sich nicht für fünf Minuten Gedanken um Michael gemacht hat....draufhauen und drüber lachen ist ja auch der "schnelle und einfache" Weg....rätselhafte Biographie kann es ja nur für ihn sein, wenn es sich NICHT um seinen Job (ERKUNDIGEN und dann erst schreiben...kleiner TiPP) gekümmert hat.

http://www.spiegel.de/kultur/musik/0,1518,801108,00.html (Archiv-Version vom 04.12.2011)

Meine Jahre im Michael-Jackson-Universum
Von Christoph Dallach
Manager, Freund, Kläger: Der deutsche Marketing-Profi Dieter Wiesner hat einige Jahre im Zentrum des Michael-Jackson-Clans verbracht und darüber nun ein Buch geschrieben. Er verspricht "die wahre Geschichte" - dabei faszinieren vor allem die skurrilen Details aus Jacksons Leben, die er liefert.
Dass zu früh abberufene Pop-Helden unvermeidlich eine Resteverwertungsmaschinerie ins Leben rufen, gehört zu den Reflexen der Musikindustrie. Neben allerlei Tonträgern und Filmen gehören dazu oft auch "Enthüllungs"-Bücher. Das US-Fachmagazin "Billboard" hat ausgerechnet, dass Michael Jackson allein im Jahr nach seinem Tod für mindestens eine Milliarde US-Dollar Umsatz gut war. Damit sorgte der im Sommer 2009 unter dramatischen Umständen verstorbene "King of Pop" noch aus dem Jenseits für Superlative.

Überraschend ist, dass das erste interessante Buch von einem Deutschen namens Dieter Wiesner stammt. "Die wahre Geschichte" heißt dessen Werk hochtrabend, was natürlich ein nicht zu haltendes Versprechen ist. Bemerkenswert ist aber, dass der Marketing-Spezialist Wiesner nachweislich als Berater, Manager und Freund einige Jahre im Zentrum des Michael-Jackson-Universums verbrachte. Allerdings ist davon auszugehen, dass er all die abenteuerlichen Dinge, die er dort wohl erlebte, kaum ausplaudern wird.

Auch das seiner "wahren" Geschichte voran gestellte "Grußwort" von Katherine Jackson, Michaels Mutter, legt den Verdacht nahe, dass keine der Jackson-Sippe unliebsamen Vorkommnisse den Weg ins Buch fanden. Dennoch sind Wiesners Jackson-Memoiren oft unterhaltsam und streckenweise sogar spannend zu lesen.

Mit eigenem Zimmer auf der "Neverland Ranch"

Die "wahre" Geschichte beginnt so absurd, wie es sich für ein Pop-Märchen gehört: mit der Idee des deutschen Marketing-Profis Wiesner, den Superstar Jackson als Werbefigur für eine Energiebrause zu gewinnen. Aus dem Plan wurde nichts, aber Wiesner blieb an Michael Jackson dran und wurde schließlich überraschend eingeladen, ihn auf seiner "HIStory"-Welttournee zu begleiten. Wieso, weshalb und warum bleibt leider unklar.

Egal, Fakt ist, dass Dieter Wiesner ab der zweiten Hälfte der neunziger Jahre sehr viel Zeit mit Michael Jackson verbrachte. Er bekam sein eigenes Zimmer auf der sagenumwobenen "Neverland Ranch", bereiste mit ihm die Welt und stieg zeitweilig zum Manager des "King of Pop" auf. Auch wenn der Autor, noch immer, etwas zu sehr von seinem ehemaligen Klienten und Kumpan Jackson begeistert ist und sich manche Passagen wie ein Fan-Brief lesen, so bietet Wiesner doch viele Details aus dem Leben eines exzentrischen Weltstars: die "Neverland"-Fast-Food-Speisekarte (mit Foto!), Erziehungsdebatten mit dem Nachwuchs, Mercedes-Bestellungen (ein Smart-Turm!) oder Bilder aus den Gästezimmern.

Spannend wird es aber tatsächlich, wenn Wiesner erstaunlich ausführlich die Gelddruckmaschinerie schildert, in deren Zentrum Jackson stand. Dem im Buch etwas verschwörerisch "System" genannte undurchsichtige Gewusel von Firmen, Juristen und Geschäftsleuten gibt Wiesner eine Mitschuld am traurigen Absturz des Paradiesvogels Jackson. Auch den zahlreichen Vorwürfen des Kindesmissbrauchs widmet der Autor viel Platz, liefert aber keine neuen Erkenntnisse.

Das Ende Jacksons verfolgte Wiesner allerdings nur noch aus der Distanz. Dass Wiesner Jackson, wie so viele andere auch, noch verklagte, wird nicht mehr an die große Fahne gehängt. Macht aber nichts, das Buch bleibt ein faszinierendes, frisches Dokument einer rätselhaften Biografie.

1x zitiertmelden

02.12.2011 um 09:24

Insider-Bericht

Meine Jahre im Michael-Jackson-Universum

Von Christoph Dallach

0j10LE image-286358-panoV9-wbep

Manager, Freund, Kläger: Der deutsche Marketing-Profi Dieter Wiesner hat einige Jahre im Zentrum des Michael-Jackson-Clans verbracht und darüber nun ein Buch geschrieben. Er verspricht "die wahre Geschichte" - dabei faszinieren vor allem die skurrilen Details aus Jacksons Leben, die er liefert.

Dass zu früh abberufene Pop-Helden unvermeidlich eine Resteverwertungsmaschinerie ins Leben rufen, gehört zu den Reflexen der Musikindustrie. Neben allerlei Tonträgern und Filmen gehören dazu oft auch "Enthüllungs"-Bücher. Das US-Fachmagazin "Billboard" hat ausgerechnet, dass Michael Jackson allein im Jahr nach seinem Tod für mindestens eine Milliarde US-Dollar Umsatz gut war. Damit sorgte der im Sommer 2009 unter dramatischen Umständen verstorbene "King of Pop" noch aus dem Jenseits für Superlative.

Überraschend ist, dass das erste interessante Buch von einem Deutschen namens Dieter Wiesner stammt. "Die wahre Geschichte" heißt dessen Werk hochtrabend, was natürlich ein nicht zu haltendes Versprechen ist. Bemerkenswert ist aber, dass der Marketing-Spezialist Wiesner nachweislich als Berater, Manager und Freund einige Jahre im Zentrum des Michael-Jackson-Universums verbrachte. Allerdings ist davon auszugehen, dass er all die abenteuerlichen Dinge, die er dort wohl erlebte, kaum ausplaudern wird.

Auch das seiner "wahren" Geschichte voran gestellte "Grußwort" von Katherine Jackson, Michaels Mutter, legt den Verdacht nahe, dass keine der Jackson-Sippe unliebsamen Vorkommnisse den Weg ins Buch fanden. Dennoch sind Wiesners Jackson-Memoiren oft unterhaltsam und streckenweise sogar spannend zu lesen.

Mit eigenem Zimmer auf der "Neverland Ranch"

Die "wahre" Geschichte beginnt so absurd, wie es sich für ein Pop-Märchen gehört: mit der Idee des deutschen Marketing-Profis Wiesner, den Superstar Jackson als Werbefigur für eine Energiebrause zu gewinnen. Aus dem Plan wurde nichts, aber Wiesner blieb an Michael Jackson dran und wurde schließlich überraschend eingeladen, ihn auf seiner "HIStory"-Welttournee zu begleiten. Wieso, weshalb und warum bleibt leider unklar.

Egal, Fakt ist, dass Dieter Wiesner ab der zweiten Hälfte der neunziger Jahre sehr viel Zeit mit Michael Jackson verbrachte. Er bekam sein eigenes Zimmer auf der sagenumwobenen "Neverland Ranch", bereiste mit ihm die Welt und stieg zeitweilig zum Manager des "King of Pop" auf. Auch wenn der Autor, noch immer, etwas zu sehr von seinem ehemaligen Klienten und Kumpan Jackson begeistert ist und sich manche Passagen wie ein Fan-Brief lesen, so bietet Wiesner doch viele Details aus dem Leben eines exzentrischen Weltstars: die "Neverland"-Fast-Food-Speisekarte (mit Foto!), Erziehungsdebatten mit dem Nachwuchs, Mercedes-Bestellungen (ein Smart-Turm!) oder Bilder aus den Gästezimmern.

Spannend wird es aber tatsächlich, wenn Wiesner erstaunlich ausführlich die Gelddruckmaschinerie schildert, in deren Zentrum Jackson stand. Dem im Buch etwas verschwörerisch "System" genannte undurchsichtige Gewusel von Firmen, Juristen und Geschäftsleuten gibt Wiesner eine Mitschuld am traurigen Absturz des Paradiesvogels Jackson. Auch den zahlreichen Vorwürfen des Kindesmissbrauchs widmet der Autor viel Platz, liefert aber keine neuen Erkenntnisse.

Das Ende Jacksons verfolgte Wiesner allerdings nur noch aus der Distanz. Dass Wiesner Jackson, wie so viele andere auch, noch verklagte, wird nicht mehr an die große Fahne gehängt. Macht aber nichts, das Buch bleibt ein faszinierendes, frisches Dokument einer rätselhaften Biografie.

http://www.spiegel.de/kultur/musik/0,1518,801108,00.html (Archiv-Version vom 04.12.2011)

Anzeige

melden