Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

27.08.2012 um 23:42
@Sylvina

so, ich habe mal nachgefragt ... schau mal hier http://www.allmystery.de/wiki/amazon

Anzeige
melden

27.08.2012 um 23:55
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Zitat von FaIrIeFlOwErFaIrIeFlOwEr schrieb:ja, dieses Video habe ich gesehen ... aber da war mir Joe sympathischer als der Randy
ja das stimmt, er kann viel gelassener rüber, wie ein oller Papa, ruhig und in Andacht. Er hat sich ja auch da die Blumen angeschaut.

Nein, ich wollte nur sagen, daß der aus diesem Majestic-Auto ausgestiegen ist.

Danke für Deinen Link von der Bestellung. Mache ich morgen, muß nämlich jetzt mal in Bett.
Gute Nacht.

1x zitiertmelden

27.08.2012 um 23:58
@Sylvina

na, dann wünsche ich dir eine gute Nacht, schlaf und träume schön ... :)

ich gehe auch bald schlafen ... :)

melden

28.08.2012 um 00:01
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Nein, ich wollte nur sagen, daß der aus diesem Majestic-Auto ausgestiegen ist.
dieser Majestic scheint wirklich sehr häufig mit Joe zusammen zu sein ... :)

melden

28.08.2012 um 06:44
https://twitter.com/Ivy_4MJ (Archiv-Version vom 17.01.2014)

loakim45 ‏@loakim45
@Ivy_4MJ i believe that the estate filed their objections in the Mann case
5:38 AM - 28 Aug 12
>
Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
@loakim45 to the all witnesses bc it's irrelevant to the determination of damages
5:39 AM - 28 Aug 12
Lauren Trainor ‏@lmt4mj
Some information on linear notes in BAD25...http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/08/27/michael-jackson-exclusive-liner-notes-from-bad25 …
Retweetet von Ivy
Qbee ‏@Qbees
Everything you want to know about BAD25 : http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forums/263-BAD25#.UDvz7prOBiY.twitter (Archiv-Version vom 30.10.2012)
Retweetet von Ivy

melden

28.08.2012 um 06:46
Michael Jackson: Exclusive Liner Notes from “Bad25″

08/27/12 6:45pm Roger Friedman

bad25-300x278

Exclusive: Here’s some more info from the boxed set of Michael Jackson’s “Bad 25″ anniversary project coming on September 18th. Jackson fans should be ears up on this since we get some explanations for how the estate put the project together after Frank DiLeo unexpectedly and tragically passed away. Here’ an excerpt, plus a description of some of the unreleased songs I wrote about this morning. I’m telling you, “I’m So Blue” is one I cannot get out of my head. Very annoying, in a good way.

Excerpt: “A lot of time was spent listening to all of the recordings in the archives from the BAD era… Some tracks we found were very early recordings. They had no lyrics except possibly the chorus but more complete music tracks. Some were actually so complete that any other artist but Michael Jackson – who worked tirelessly to make sure his songs reflected his vision – might consider them finished tracks… As such, we have given a little information for each recording. As Michael wrote in a note at the time, he was determined to get exactly what he wanted on the recordings of his songs… In addition to the demo recordings, also on the “bonus” disc are the three recordings that were included in the 2001 re-release of the BAD album – “Fly Away,” “Streetwalker” and the Spanish version of “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You.” In addition, a French version of “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” is included along with the earlier mentioned remixes.”

DON’T BE MESSIN’ ROUND

It is well-known that Michael might start a song for one album, and then choose not to use it. The song would later be pulled from his vaults for possible use on a subsequent album project. “Don’t Be Messin’ Round” is an example of one such song, and how it took shape at the time of BAD. Indeed, Bruce Swedien has called it one of his favorites.

I’M SO BLUE

For Michael, creating a demo is how he let someone (in this case Quincy and Bruce) know what he wanted to hear in the finished recording. It also was a vehicle for writing both the lyrics and the music (since he didn’t actually write leadsheets). And because he was such a perfectionist, this really meant giving them a demo that, to most people, would be considered a finished “record” and not a demo at all as Bruce Swedien, among others, have noted. This is an example of one of those “demos.”

SONG GROOVE (A/K/A ABORTION PAPERS)

As noted earlier, this is a song that Michael knew could be controversial and, as a result, he spent a lot of time thinking about the story for the song and the voice through which the song should be told. The song is

about a girl whose father is a priest; she was raised in the Church and on the Bible. She gets married in the Church but decides, against the Bible, to have an abortion and she wants “Abortion Papers.” As Michael indicated in his notes, “I have to do it in a way so I don’t offend girls who have gotten abortions or bring back guilt trips so it has to be done carefully… I have to really think about it.“ This is an early example of a song with a controversial subject.

FREE

Generally, Michael’s process for creating a song would start with the chorus and harmonies first and it would build from there to include melodies and the lyrics for the verses. This piece shows a song that is clearly still a “work in progress” but with a full, finished chorus and harmonies.

PRICE OF FAME

Sometimes a song is written with a story in mind. In Michael’s work notes we found the story for this song – blind obsession. He described the story as “the girls who are over-obsessed with me, who follow me, who almost make me kill myself in my car, who just give their lives to do anything with me, to see me – they’ll do anything and it’s breaking my heart. It’s running me crazy. It’s breaking up my relationship with my girl, with my family. That’s the ‘Price of Fame’.”

AL CAPONE

When you listen to some early demos of songs, you can tell instantly what song it is. This is NOT one of those songs. It is an example of how different a song can be during its early stages of development from its later, finished polished version. If it were not a well known fact that “Smooth Criminal” was developed out of “Al Capone,” it would be hard to know that it had its roots in the material based on listening to this early recording.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/08/27/michael-jackson-exclusive-liner-notes-from-bad25

melden

28.08.2012 um 07:01
LaToya scheint auch auf dem Weg nach Gary zu sein ... :)

La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson
First stop Chicago! I haven't been to Gary in soooo long I can't wait!!!
Erste Station Chicago! Ich bin soooo lange nicht in Gary gewesen, ich kann es nicht erwarten!!! (frei übersetzt
9:27 PM - 27 Aug 12

melden

28.08.2012 um 07:15
MJJJusticeProject ‏@MJJJusticePrjct
Michael describing his relationship with Rose Fine - http://twitpic.com/aoh3zm
645770866Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)
6:09 AM - 28 Aug 12
There is so much the world does NOT know about Michael Jackson ..it's time for us to makes sure they find out his truth.
5:55 AM - 28 Aug 12
September 30, 2009— Frank DiLeo with Aphrodtie Jones talks about the Bad Tour 'In every single city the tour (cont) http://tl.gd/j2da21
5:53 AM - 28 Aug 12

(cont) http://www.twitlonger.com/show/j2da21
September 30, 2009— Frank DiLeo with Aphrodtie Jones talks about the Bad Tour

'In every single city the tour played, Michael Jackson visited a hospital, and bought a new piece of equipment for that hospital."

Making people feel good was the most important job he was doing

Frank DiLeo continues. "There was a kid who was dying in a hospital (during the Bad Tour) in the city where the tour happened to be playing. Michael happened to have been at that particular hospital doing what he always did — for LOVE. The extremely ill child wanted to meet Michael, and Michael went to the child, talked to him; and …”the child perked up. It was amazing. I really couldn’t take it. I went off — over in a corner, and cried. And Michael came over to me and put his arm around me and said, ‘You have to understand Frank. This is OUR JOB…….not getting up on stage and singing and dancing. Our job is making people feel good.’ “
Read and subscribe to Rev Cath's Examiner page - MJ bday post coming soon. http://www.examiner.com/article/propaganda-what-it-really-is-and-how-it-can-affect-your-life?fb_action_ids=394133937306952&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map=%7B%22394133937306952%22%3A10150966013856046%7D&action_type_map=%7B%22394133937306952%22%3A%22og.recommends%22%7D&action_ref_map= …[]
5:44 AM - 28 Aug 12

melden

28.08.2012 um 07:28
Qbee ‏@Qbees
Michael Jackson was loved worldwide. IMO The most gracious, humble, talented, sexi, loving. kind, generous MAN to ever grace this Planet <3
1:59 AM - 28 Aug 12

melden

28.08.2012 um 07:28
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
moin moin, na der Roger Friedman ist ja wahrscheinlich auch Michael-besessen (wie wir auch)
Nein, ich glaube, der hat schon immer Musik-Kritiken geschrieben. So genau hab ich mich mit dem nicht beschäftigt, hab mich nur immer über seine bissigen Kommentare aufgeregt, aber das macht der mit anderen Künstlern auch.

Hier noch was zum Heulen:

Wieder ein Beweis, daß Michael sich auch sehr um kranke und behinderte Kinder gekümmert hat,

es war seine Mission auf der Erde

Es ist sehr traurig, daß man so vieles jetzt erst erfährt.

Youtube: Young boy visits Neverland Valley Ranch
Young boy visits Neverland Valley Ranch
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

1x zitiertmelden

28.08.2012 um 07:34
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
genau, kann ich auch voll unterstreichen Deinen Eintrag von 7.28h
und der von 7.15h ist auch wieder herzzerreißend.

melden

28.08.2012 um 07:38
TJ Jackson ‏@tjjackson

Thanks for the messages. I miss and think about my mother every day. She was all about morals, values, respect and love. I love you, mom.
Vielen Dank für die Mitteilungen. Ich vermisse und denke jeden Tag an meine Mutter. Sie war rund um für Moral, Werte, Respekt und Liebe. Ich liebe dich, Mama.
frei übersetzt

7:50 PM - 27 Aug 12

melden

28.08.2012 um 07:52
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:moin moin, na der Roger Friedman ist ja wahrscheinlich auch Michael-besessen (wie wir auch)
Nein, ich glaube, der hat schon immer Musik-Kritiken geschrieben.
Moin Moin, na, wie das mit den Kritikern oft ist ... sie geben IHRE subjektive Meinung zum Besten, manchmal findet man sie gut, manchmal nicht ... manchmal kann man sich damit identifizieren, manchmal lehnt man sie total ab ... auf Kritiken gebe ich nicht viel ... meine fällt vielleicht doch ganz anders aus ... hahaha
Hier noch was zum Heulen:
Wieder ein Beweis, daß Michael sich auch sehr um kranke und behinderte Kinder gekümmert hat,
es war seine Mission auf der Erde

Es ist sehr traurig, daß man so vieles jetzt erst erfährt.
ja, er hat nicht damit geprahlt, etwas Gutes getan zu haben ... er hat einfach gehandelt, ohne es an die große Glocke zu hängen ... damit hat er vielen Kindern geholfen ... ;)

ein sehr berührendes Video ... :(

melden

28.08.2012 um 08:08
auch der Bruder von TJ gedenkt seiner Mutter ... sie ist am 27. August 1994 verstorben ... :(

Taryll Jackson ‏@tarylljackson
Love you Mom.
5:28 PM - 27 Aug 12

melden

28.08.2012 um 08:16
Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3
Thank you everyone for all your love & support on this difficult day. "I'll never forget you mom. You will always be in my heart."
Vielen Dank an jeden, für all Eure Liebe und Unterstützung an diesem schweren Tag. "Ich werde Dich nie vergessen mom. Du wirst immer in meinem Herzen sein."
12:18 AM - 28 Aug 12

melden

28.08.2012 um 08:35
twittertaj28082012

melden

28.08.2012 um 09:35
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
auntybee erinnert sich auch an 3T´s Mutter. Mich würde mal interessieren, in welchem Verhältnis sie zu dem Jackson-Clan steht? Sie muß irgendwie mit dem Anthony zu tun haben.
War sie auch " LongLiveTruth"? Ich hab da irgendeine Verbindung gesehen mit angeblich gestohlenen Sachen usw. Aber vielleicht weißt Du gar nicht, um was es geht. Hab das nur mal bei Twitter verfolgt. Inzwischen gibt es den Acc. nicht mehr, aktiv bis 20.8.

http://twitter.com/AuntyBeeCre8tv

1x zitiertmelden

28.08.2012 um 09:52
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:auntybee erinnert sich auch an 3T´s Mutter. Mich würde mal interessieren, in welchem Verhältnis sie zu dem Jackson-Clan steht? Sie muß irgendwie mit dem Anthony zu tun haben.
sie soll die Mutter von Anthony sein ... und die ist wohl eine Nichte von Joe, also eine Tochter seines Bruders ... dann wäre Anthony der GroßCousin von MJ ... ich schau noch mal bei LSA nach ... hahaha

der Account "LongLiveTruth" sagt mir gerade nichts ... :)

melden

28.08.2012 um 09:56
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

i won't let you go , now you know i've been crazy for you all this time , i've kept it close , always hoping with a heart on fire
8:58 AM - 28 Aug 12

Paris tweetet einen Songtext aus "Heart On Fire"
http://www.magistrix.de/lyrics/Jonathan%20Clay/Heart-On-Fire-1155202.html

Heart On Fire - Jonathan Clay (full version)
Youtube: Heart On Fire - Jonathan Clay (full version)
Heart On Fire - Jonathan Clay (full version)
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

melden

28.08.2012 um 10:00
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
aha, Schwiegerneffcousin, na Hilfe!
"LongLiveTruth" war vorher "Enough is Enough" und da gab es Hinweise mit Insiderwissen.

Anzeige

2x zitiertmelden