Verschwörungen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Michael Jackson noch am Leben?

45.524 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Leben, Verschwörung, Michael ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

14.11.2009 um 16:22
http://www.seeing-stars.com/ImagePages/MichaelJacksonGravePhoto.shtml

Anzeige
melden

14.11.2009 um 16:22
@FunnyKerstin

Sry, wollte Dich nicht nerven! Ich schreib ja hier nur mal so zwischen
Arbeit, Kaffee machen, kranke Ma versorgen -- da kann schon mal was untergehen!

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:24
@EC145

das Video wurde im zusammenhang hier gepostet mit dem Typen der am strassenrand stand in der Wollmütze diesem typen der aussah wie ein obdachloser

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:24
@kalinka
Nee, ist wirklich so.....dieses marmorteil (wo er angeblich drinliegt), rechte Darstellung. Der Penis vom Mann ist ersehbar, der kleine Junge steht direkt davor, als ob er.....denzente Anspielung, finde ich zumindest.Ich hoffe, ich irre mich!

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:26
@FunnyKerstin
Zitat von wfis8846wfis8846 schrieb:- wenn es so sein sollte, kann ich mir vielleicht noch vorstellen, das die Fenster
irgendwann erneuert wurden, aber aus welchem Grund sollte man die Figuren auf der
Grabstelle erneuern, bzw. verändern?
/dateien/uh55144,1258212361,grabsteingruftu

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:27
@Klinka

Freut mich, dass sich einer freut, dass ich wieder da bin :)

@FunnyKerstin

Nein, du solltest mir das Video auch nicht raussuchen, hatte ich ja schon gesehen. Dachte nur, du weißt, wer der Glatzkopf ist. Das konnte ich bisher nämlich nicht in Erfahrung bringen.

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:27
http://www.aif.ru/culture/article/27953
das war der link damals zu dem video seht selber in dem Screen steht sie so oben
/dateien/uh55144,1258212441,screen34ae47adjpgOriginal anzeigen (0,4 MB)

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:28
@FunnyKerstin
@kalinka
@Gallison
@EC145
Guckts euch an!!! So'ne zweideutige Darstellung auf einem Grab, wo jemand drinliegt, der des Mißbrauchs bezichtigt wurde. Also, ich bitte euch!

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:28
@wfis8846
wo siehst du denn veränderungen ich seh da keine

1x zitiertmelden

14.11.2009 um 16:30
das video ist auch noch drin... schaut es euch an wer es noch nicht kennt

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:31
@FunnyKerstin
Zitat von FunnyKerstinFunnyKerstin schrieb:@wfis8846
wo siehst du denn veränderungen ich seh da keine
...das hab links unter den Bildern geschrieben.

/dateien/uh55144,1258212686,grabsteingruftu

Ju panemaju?;-) Hab leider keine russische Schrift hier;-)

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:32
Hab hier etwas aus einem anderen Forum, kann jemand von Euch damit etwas anfangen? Vor allem würde mich der Teil mit Alvarez interessierten, was meint die???

"....it was clear to me then
what was going on. And after seeing the movie 9 times and catching the clip
of Alvarez in the window along with the 911 dispatcher at the laptop at the
beginning of Man in the Mirror.....I'm ecstatic! Can't wait to see
how it unfolds! The world is going to "stand still."

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:35
ihr müsst bissel runterscrollen und dann seht ihr ein video schwarzer hintergrund mit der schrift in rot >>> Aif.Ru.Video <<<< da drauf klicken

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:35
@michaelj

ja, ich muss zugeben, dass ist eine ungünstige Position. Vor allen Dingen die Figur rechts. Aber man muss ja net immer schlecht denken. "Grins"

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:36
Und noch was:

The court website is lasuperiorcourt (dot) org. Case # is BP117321. As for your question, I don't think the LAPD is investigating a "homicide." The LAPD website says as of 08/28/09, "there will be no further updates regarding this investigation." I think the LAPD initiated the hoax in order to conduct a DEA sting operation in conjunction with the DEA and also to possibly unravel a murder plot because Michael had clearly stated he was "scared for his life."

Below are two articles that CNN keeps deleting every time I post them. The first is from a case in Florida where the police staged a murder and leaked it to the press in order to unravel a murder plot. The article can be found here. Just copy and paste in your browser and take out all the empty spaces and replace the (dot) with a real dot.

http:// abc news (dot) go (dot) com/ GMA /News/story?id=289058&page=1&page=1

The second one I have posted is from Russia where the same thing happened, police staged the murder and leaked it to the press. That article can be found here. Again, you must take out all the empty spaces and replace (dot) with a real dot.

http://www (Archiv-Version vom 15.11.2009) (dot) timesonline (dot) co (dot) uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6157920 (dot) ece

It happens a lot and there are many, many other articles that can be found where the police have done the same thing.

In my opinion, this is why there is no ongoing investigation or update on the investigation into Dr. Murray. He played the "role of the informant" to kick-start the DEA sting operation and possibly the investigation into unraveling the murder plot if there indeed was one.

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:37
@FunnyKerstin

danke fuers video

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:38
@despoina
büdde
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ich hoffe ihr findet es auch alle die es noch nicht kannten ???

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:38
@kalinka
Wenn ich sehe, wo beide ihre Hände haben, sehe ich alles....was gibts da fehl zu interpretieren! Das schlägt echt dem Fass den Boden aus ;)

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:39
@FunnyKerstin

Ich hab noch nie dieses Video gesehen. Das Bild ist mir schon bekannt. Trägt derjenige mit der Brille hinten eine hohe Mütze? Sieht eher aus wie ne Hochsteckfrisur. Ist es in Amerika üblich das man das Victory Zeichen zeigt? Und direkt im folgenden Wagen sitzt Joe Jackson. Komisch.

melden

14.11.2009 um 16:41
Well, I can only speak for myself and as I said from the beginning, it all starts with the "death certificate" for me. We have only seen "INFORMATIONAL" copies that read "INFORMATIONAL. NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO ESTABLISH IDENTITY." For those that argue only certain individuals can obtain a certified copy without the "INFORMATIONAL" watermark and the blacking out of the SS#...I offer and challenge with the following. According to CA law, the death certificate must be signed by a physician or coroner and time of death must be filled in by a "qualifying" legal official. The death certificate must also be signed by the "qualifying" official and the "embalmer." All physicians have refused to sign it. The deputy coroner's name is printed on the document but the signature for her is "blacked out." Why? We already know her name...It is Cheryl MacWillie. If I'm not mistaken the "Y" in Cheryl would drop below the signature line so she clearly has not signed it. The embalmer number is 8473 which belongs to Jesus Miguel Ruiz. If I'm not mistaken the "G" in Miguel would drop below the signature line, so he clearly has not signed it. No official time of death is listed under the "qualifying" box, only 1426 as listed by the "informant" which is Latoya. It is just clearly (IMHO) all bogus. Also, as I mentioned earlier, there is no charge for embalming on the "Hollywood Production of a Fake Funeral" Bill produced by TMZ.

As for the Joe wanting money story, I keep up with the lasuperiorcourt website every day. As of yesterday morning, the "supposed" documents filed by Brian Oxman Friday were listed on there. But as of this morning, all of that information has disappeared. If you follow along on that website, in the past, all motions that had been filed have follow-up data such as "granted, declined, continued, etc." But Joe's claim has completely disappeared from the website. Also, there is no mention on the court website of anything having to do with a funeral bill from yesterday's hearing. IMHO, it is just all completely bogus and this is all about a DEA sting operation combined together with the greatest movie of all time.

Anzeige

melden