Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Düstere Legenden

3.241 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Menschen, Leben, Traum ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Düstere Legenden

30.05.2013 um 00:39
@fairy-tale
Die Daywalt-Horrordinger sind so schlimm zum Teil :-O Ich find Bedfellows so furchtbar :-O

Youtube: FEWDIO Horror:  Bedfellows
FEWDIO Horror: Bedfellows
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

Anzeige
melden

Düstere Legenden

30.05.2013 um 00:41
sind deine "grusel träume" immer logisch? ;) @mirror6

jaa mit diesem grusligen vieh .. ^^ @enigma1441

melden

Düstere Legenden

30.05.2013 um 00:50
@fairy-tale
jaaa, das darf ich mir jetzt auf keinen Fall angucken, obwohl ich da mal wieder Lust drauf hätte....aber nein nein, lieber morgen im Hellen :D

melden
Bodo ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

Düstere Legenden

30.05.2013 um 17:03
@enigma1441
Daywalt is so krank in der Birne. Supergenial zum fürchten :D

melden

Düstere Legenden

30.05.2013 um 17:04
@Bodo
ja, die haben es echt drauf. Klein und gemein. Ach, jetzt kann ich ja einen gucken, ist ja hell :D

melden

Düstere Legenden

30.05.2013 um 23:53
Da muss ich euch recht geben, daywalt ist genial :D ich hab mir gleich mal alle folgen angeschaut

melden

Düstere Legenden

31.05.2013 um 01:11
Kennt einer noch mehr creepypastas oder urban legends?

melden

Düstere Legenden

31.05.2013 um 10:32
genau, ich würde auch gern wieder neue hören (lesen) :)

melden

Düstere Legenden

31.05.2013 um 12:12
Hm, ja, hatte keine Lust das wie sonst meistens zu übersetzen, sorry.
Jacob slammed his door loudly. He couldn’t believe the nerve of his father. Moments earlier, Jacob had gone into Crashsnow
Metalmayhem96Added by Metalmayhem96
the kitchen of his parents’ house where he lived. All he wanted to do was eat, watch television, and surf the internet on his laptop.
His father, however, would have none of that. His son was in his mid twenties, jobless, and still living at home. He demanded that Jacob clean the living room, as was his regular duties, and asked him in a rather gruff tone if he had gotten a job yet — a question to which he already knew the answer was no.

Jacob, tired of hearing the same thing from his father daily, stormed out of the kitchen, leaving behind an open refrigerator and his laptop. As he left, he yelled obscenities at his father, and said he wished that he would just die already so he could go be with his mother in hell.

Jacob’s mother, Molly, had died earlier in the year when the car his father was driving hit a patch of ice and skidded into a ravine. Jacob constantly berated his father, whom he hated for—as he put it—killing his mother. There never was a solid father/son bond between him and his father to begin with, and his mother’s death destroyed what little there was.

Jacob, still fuming and tired from staying up all night playing his online games, went to sleep. When he woke up, he found the house curiously silent. His father usually was noisy at all hours; if it wasn’t his snoring, it was the sounds of him watching television.

Jacob ventured out of his room and called out to see if anyone was there. He poked around all the rooms until he got to the kitchen, where he saw his laptop closed, but still on.

Angry at the thought of his father messing with his computer, he snatched it up and turned on the television. Opening it, he booted it back up and went about seeing if his father had messed with anything.
DadThe text file on the desktop

There, on his desktop, was a curious file titled “dad.txt” that he was sure wasn’t there earlier. Curiosity getting the better of him, he opened it. In moments, he was filled with a deep sense of regret.

The document, which started off with things such as ‘I’m sorry;’ ‘I love you;’ and ‘Goodbye;’ was his father’s suicide note. It described how his wife’s death strained him, and how Jacob’s constant remarks about him and the accident were just too much for him to bear anymore.
Quelle: Creepypasta Wiki
nicht besonders gut....

melden

Düstere Legenden

31.05.2013 um 12:15
Wer noch Gruselgeschichten mag, ich habe meinen ganzen Blog voll damit, und es werden immer noch mehr. http://www.allmystery.de/blogs/villainess :D

melden

Düstere Legenden

31.05.2013 um 20:57
The Smiling Man From

About five years ago I lived downtown in a major city in the US. I've always been a night person, so I would often find myself bored after my roommate, who was decidedly not a night person, went to sleep. To pass the time, I used to go for long walks and spend the time thinking.
I spent four years like that, walking alone at night, and never once had a reason to feel afraid. I always used to joke with my roommate that even the drug dealers in the city were polite. But all of that changed in just a few minutes of one evening.
It was a Wednesday, somewhere between one and two in the morning, and I was walking near a police patrolled park quite a ways from my apartment. It was a quiet night, even for a week night, with very little traffic and almost no one on foot. The park, as it was most nights, was completely empty.
I turned down a short side street in order to loop back to my apartment when I first noticed him. At the far end of the street, on my side, was the silhouette of a man, dancing. It was a strange dance, similar to a waltz, but he finished each "box" with an odd forward stride. I guess you could say he was dance-walking, headed straight for me.
Deciding he was probably drunk, I stepped as close as I could to the road to give him the majority of the sidewalk to pass me by. The closer he got, the more I realized how gracefully he was moving. He was very tall and lanky, and wearing an old suit. He danced closer still, until I could make out his face. His eyes were open wide and wild, head tilted back slightly, looking off at the sky. His mouth was formed in a painfully wide cartoon of a smile. Between the eyes and the smile, I decided to cross the street before he danced any closer.
I took my eyes off of him to cross the empty street. As I reached the other side, I glanced back... and then stopped dead in my tracks. He had stopped dancing and was standing with one foot in the street, perfectly parallel to me. He was facing me but still looking skyward. Smile still wide on his lips.
?I was completely and utterly unnerved by this. I started walking again, but kept my eyes on the man. He didn't move.
Once I had put about half a block between us, I turned away from him for a moment to watch the sidewalk in front of me. The street and sidewalk ahead of me were completely empty. Still unnerved, I looked back to where he had been standing to find him gone. For the briefest of moments I felt relieved, until I noticed him. He had crossed the street, and was now slightly crouched down. I couldn't tell for sure due to the distance and the shadows, but I was certain he was facing me. I had looked away from him for no more than 10 seconds, so it was clear that he had moved fast.
I was so shocked that I stood there for some time, staring at him. And then he started moving toward me again. He took giant, exaggerated tip toed steps, as if he were a cartoon character sneaking up on someone. Except he was moving very, very quickly.
I'd like to say at this point I ran away or pulled out my pepper spray or my cellphone or anything at all, but I didn't. I just stood there, completely frozen as the smiling man crept toward me.
And then he stopped again, about a car length away from me. Still smiling his smile, still looking to the sky.
When I finally found my voice, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. What I meant to ask was, "What the fuck do you want?!" in an angry, commanding tone. What came out was a whimper, "What the fuu…?"
Regardless of whether or not humans can smell fear, they can certainly hear it. I heard it in my own voice, and that only made me more afraid. But he didn't react to it at all. He just stood there, smiling.
And then, after what felt like forever, he turned around, very slowly, and started dance-walking away. Just like that. Not wanting to turn my back to him again, I just watched him go, until he was far enough away to almost be out of sight. And then I realized something. He wasn't moving away anymore, nor was he dancing. I watched in horror as the distant shape of him grew larger and larger. He was coming back my way. And this time he was running.
I ran too.
I ran until I was off of the side road and back onto a better lit road with sparse traffic. Looking behind me then, he was nowhere to be found. The rest of the way home, I kept glancing over my shoulder, always expecting to see his stupid smile, but he was never there.
I lived in that city for six months after that night, and I never went out for another walk. There was something about his face that always haunted me. He didn't look drunk, he didn't look high. He looked completely and utterly insane. And that's a very, very scary thing to see.

Keine Ahnung, ob die Geschichte wirklich so passiert ist. Stand unter dem Topic: What is the scariest/creepiest thing you have seen/heard?

melden

Düstere Legenden

05.06.2013 um 20:58
Gerade beim Stöbern im Internet entdeckt..

Auch seeehr creepy :}

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue

melden
Bodo ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

Düstere Legenden

06.06.2013 um 07:49
@ahri
Wie ich das zum ersten Mal gesehen habe hätte ich mich fast eingesch*ssen. Mir war so etwas komplett neu im lustigen Internet. Natürlich mit Kopfhörer und dem Gesicht knapp am Monitor :D

Ist aber jedem so gegangen, dem ich das gezeigt habe. Geile Gruselidee aber auf jeden Fall :)

melden

Düstere Legenden

06.06.2013 um 16:10
@Bodo
Ohja, so gings mir auch :D Richtig geiler Effekt. Sowas kannte ich vorher auch noch nicht, hat aber definitiv Potential ;)

melden

Düstere Legenden

06.06.2013 um 16:28
Habt ihr nicht noch,n paar düstere Storys die euch selber passiert sind.

Die erfundenen sind so ... Langweilig

melden

Düstere Legenden

06.06.2013 um 17:03
@Bady89
Düstere Legenden an sich, sind aber nunmal Stories, die erfunden sind ;) Angeblich ist das ja alles wirklich passiert ;) "Wahre Geschichten" werden im Forum doch noch und nöcher gepostet :D

melden

Düstere Legenden

06.06.2013 um 18:40
Das hier soll wirklich so Geschehen sein.@Bady89
Namen und so sind angeblich zum Schutz geändert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUSgYkdj7Ps

Ansehen auf eigene Gefahr!

melden

Düstere Legenden

06.06.2013 um 18:48
Und hier noch ein Video. Das ist die 1.te Folge von Gohst Hunters International.
Diese Gruppe gibt es wirklich, es sind Geisterjäger die Überall nach Geistern suchen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZ2NODBS0Q

Ansehen auf eigene Gefahr!

melden

Düstere Legenden

06.06.2013 um 19:07
@IncubusWolf
Gibts in den Video's Schockmomente oder ähnliches? Oder warum schreibst du Ansehen auf eigene Gefahr?! Bevor ich mir sowas anschau, muss ich wissen, ob ich erschreck :D :D

melden

Düstere Legenden

07.06.2013 um 17:40
@ahri
Ja, den Manga kannte ich auch schon:
Ist absolut genial gemacht! ^^

Anzeige

melden