Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

08.01.2011 um 16:45
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
@CosmicQueen

Ein neuer Bericht von http://allformj.blogspot.com/

Michael war nicht abhängig
Dies ist ein Kommentar, der auf TMZ eingestellt wurde.

Das wurde im Haus gefunden:

Propofol
Lidocaine
Lorazepam
Diazepam
Temazepam
Trazodone
Flomax
Clonazepam
Tizanidine
Hydrocodone
Benoquin

Propofol und Lidocaine werden zusammen benutzt, weil Propofol brennt, wenn es verabreicht wird. Lidocaine ist kein Medikament für sich allein. Deswegen kann man Lidocaine schon von der Liste streichen.

Lorazepam wurde am 28. April 2009 verschrieben und enthielt 30 Tabletten. Zwei Monate später im Juni 2009 enthielt die Packung noch 9 Tabletten, das heißt Michael hatte 21 Tabletten in 2 Monaten genommen.

Diazepam wurde am 20. Juni 2009 verschrieben. Am selben Tag, an dem Michael gesagt wurde, er würde alles verlieren, wenn er die Konzerte nicht macht. Diazepam behandelt Angstzustände. Die Packung enthielt 60 Tabletten am 20. Juni und am 25. Juni waren noch 57 Tabletten in der Packung, das heißt Michael nahm 3 Tabletten in 5 Tagen.

Temazepam wurde im Dezember 2008 verschrieben. Am 25. Juni enthielt die Packung noch 3 Tabletten. Temazepam kam bei der Obduktion nicht raus, also hatte er es eine Zeit lang nicht mehr genommen.

Trazadone wurde im April 2009 verschrieben und enthielt 60 Tabletten. Am 25. Juni enthielt die Packung noch 38 Tabletten. Auch Trazadone konnte in der Autopsie nicht ermittelt werden.

Flomax hat nicht viel zu tun mit den anderen Medikamenten, es wird nämlich für körperliche Beschwerden verwendet (bei vergrößerter Prostata).

Clonazepam wurde im April verschrieben mit 30 Tabletten und am 25. Juni enthielt die Packung noch 8 Tabletten. Clonazepam wurde auch nicht in der Autopsie gefunden.

Tizadine wurde am 7. Juni 2009 verschrieben mit 10 Tabletten. Am 25. Juni waren noch 8 Tabletten in der Packung. In mehr als zwei Wochen nahm er also 2 Tabletten. Tizadine wurde auch nicht erwähnt im Autopsiebericht.

Hydrocodone und Benoquin sind Cremes und Lotionen, die Michael für seine Haut benutzte.

Und jetzt sollte man mal bei sich zu Hause schauen und zählen wie viele verschiedene Medikamente man bei sich rum liegen hat.

Anzeige
2x zitiertmelden

08.01.2011 um 17:03
das sind die Zeugenaussagen von Detektiv Dan Myers (LAPD) und auch von Sade Anding

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/dr-conrad-murray-prelim-day-4-part-i.html

Friday, January 7, 2011
Dr. Conrad Murray Prelim: Day 4 Part I

DR. CONRAD MURRAY PRELIM: DAY 4 PART I
9:25 a.m. (starting early)

Witness #11: Detective Myers continues.

Cross by defense attorney Ed Chernoff

Q: Talk about when this whole case erupted.

Myers: This detective was out of town. (Objection beyond scope. Sustained.)

Q: What day did you come back from out of town? (Objection overruled.)

Myers: June 29th, actually returned (?). My partner, Det. Smith... He came back after first two trips back to Carolwood... (Objection sustained.)

Q: What documents Det. Myers, have you reviewed? Did you review documents? Did you review notes, what documents did you review? (Objection beyond scope.) Did you have a chance to review documents before you testified?

Myers: Yes. I continue to update myself with all aspects of the case. I refresh my memory.

Q: You also review you notes?

Myers: Yes.

Q: And witness statements you typed up yourself?

Myers: Yes

Q: Were you present when the Carolwood house was searched? (Objection beyond scope sustained.)
Chernoff is showing documents, showing defense C, D, E, and F.

Brazil has an objection to documents. These documents do not related to the scope to his testimony yesterday. Explains to Judge. Prosecution is still objecting about the documents.

(PIO Pat Kelly arrives.)

Attorneys still arguing whether or not these documents can be shown to the detective. They are market to be identified C, D, E, and F...but that’s it for now.

Attorneys continue to argue. Prosecution mentions there is over 7,000 pages of discovery.

(Sustain objection on relevance 352.)

Q: On part of your investigation have your prepared any documents of a chronology of events.

Q: Was it a chronology or a time line.

Myers: I’ve prepared various documents.

Q: Have you prepared what would be termed a timeline of events including phone calls?

Myers: You’ll have to be more specific counselor as to your events.

Q: Chernoff asks did you prepare this document.

A: (regarding defense exhibit D) Yes, I had input on that timeline.

Defense exhibit E... Brazil objects to the three-page document.

Judge Pastor: We can move on.

Q: Chernoff asks can I show the detective this document? Did you have any input in the author of that timeline?

Q: Referring to Def E, do you know when you had input into that timeline?

Myers: This would be every early on in the investigation. I can’t say precisely but the first week or two

Q: How about Def D?

Myers: I believe this was sometime later. I don’t have an actual recollection. One month, 2 months later. I don’t know.

Q: Was the processing from Def D of E, was that in related to your investigation.

Myers: As far as Def E, I think I may have authored it, and only on Def D I had input (??)

Q: Det. Smith and Martinez has already interviewed witnesses at the house? (Objection scope.)What was your reason in this investigation? Were there assignments? (Same objection your Honor. Obj. beyond scope.)

Judge Pastor: Det. Meyer is being called for only a small scope and not a general purpose.

Q: Were you in charge of the investigation?

Myers: No.

Q: Was there a detective who was in charge of making assigning responsibilities?

(Sprocket note: I miss the name of the commander. Mentions the detectives...)

Myers: "It was a collective effort."

Q: Did Det. Smith make any of these phone calls?

Myers: Well, there was more than just phone calls. (Q? A?)

Q: Did Det. Smith or Martinez interview any of those individuals that we heard about yesterday? (Objection relevance; sustained) We looked at a series of phone calls, and you explained some of the numbers and people that were attached, and these were all the phone calls that we made on the morning of the 25th?

Q: Did anyone else investigate that activity, other than you? (Objection relevance, sustained) Is the info you provide is complete and total? (Objection vague. Sustained. Refine question.)

Was there a phone call made on June 25th that you did not investigate?

Myers: "A range?"

Q: You investigation did go no further than the mid afternoon for June 25?

Myers: No.

Q: Was five more phone calls, was it two hours more? Was it up to midnight? How far did you investigate phone calls? How long a period of time? (Objection, sustained).

Judge Pastor: Refine please.

Q: Chernoff lists calls Myers testified about. And you investigated phone calls AFTER that time frame?

Myers: It was? (Confusion. Objection vague. Overruled.) There’s been investigation into those other phone calls.

Q: Asks about the notes for those phone calls. (Objection out of scope, sustained.)

Chernoff is trying to get more information. Apologizes to judge and says he will move on.

Judge Pastor: Mr. Low has to leave for another responsibility.

Q: Chernoff asks if he (Myers) interviewed any people involved in those phone calls. Meyers did take to people but is not sure if it was on the first or second trip to Texas.

Myers did speak to Sade Anding (interview) (Objection sustained.)

Judge Pastor: We have a problem. I think we need to move on.

Myers: Sade Anding was one of the people that he talked to and that she was the phone call of 11:51. Yes. Misstates. The call was to Miss Anding, not from.

Q: And this is the person you interviewed her in Texas?

Q: And have you interviewed her again?

Q: When?

Myers: Last night.

DDA Brazil: no redirect.

Witness # 12 Sade Anding

Background established by DDA: In Feb 2009 where employed?

Anding: Sullivan Steak house.

DDA Q: Where?

Anding: (Tx?) She was a cocktail waitress. “I was there for six months at that time; six-eight months.

DDA Q: Describe the steak house. Which part did you work as? (Objection relevance, sustained.)Restaurant or lounge? (Objection sustained.)

While working as a cocktail waitress, did you meet someone who identified himself as Conrad Murray.

Anding: Yes.

DDA Q: Do you see him? (Anding identifies Dr. Murray.) Do you recall when it was you first met Conrad Murray, what month?

Anding: It was after Valentine’s Day. I just know I had started there two/three months [prior].

DDA Q: So the latter portion of February or the beginning of March?

DDA Q: How did you meet? (Objection, overruled.)

Anding: Met him at the restaurant? (Objection, sustained.)

DDA Q: When you met Conrad Murray at Sullivan Steak House was he working there, or ????

Anding: Answers she met him at the restaurant.

DDA Q: Did your first meeting with [Murray] at the restaurant stand out in your mind? (Objection, sustained.) Was there something unusual about your meeting? (Objection, vague.)

Judge Pastor: Do you have an offer of proof?

DDA (EC): I do your honor. Approach the bench.

(Still at bench.)

(Sprocket comment: Just like the prosecution was trying to prevent the defense from asking questions of Detective Myers, the defense is trying to prevent the prosecution from asking questions of Ms. Anding.)

(It’s 10 am and we wait. This is a long sidebar. Overruled!)

DDA Q: From that first meeting with Dr. Murray, did you see him with some frequency? (Objection sustained.) When you first meet him did you see him on other occasions?
Did Dr. Murray refer to you as his girlfriend? Were you Conrad Murray’s girlfriend?

(Objection.)

DDA Q: Ms. Anding, in June 2009, was your telephone number (837) 366-3832?

DDA Q: On June 25th 2009 did you receive a phone call from Conrad Murray?

DDA Q: What time was it your time in Houston [when Dr. Murray called]?

Anding: I know it was 12:30 about. It was in the afternoon yes.

DDA Q: You were on your way out? (Objection sustained.) Did Dr. Murray telephone you on your cell phone, residence or landline?

Anding: Cell phone.

DDA Q: What did he say when he first spoke?

Anding: He told me he it was Conrad; he said “Hi,” and “How are you?”

DDA Q: Did you recognize his voice?

DDA Q: He identified himself and asked you how you were. Did he tell you how he was doing?

Anding: He told me I was doing well, then I cut him off and I started talking. I said, “Well, let me tell you about my day.”

(Sprocket note: She basically interrupted him.)

Just talked about how down and that I had a job. (Sprocket note: can’t hear her at all!) Before that time I’d seen him was in May.

DDA Q: What day?

Anding: May 23rd. In Houston.

DDA Q: [Referring back to June 25 phone call] So you interrupt Dr. Murray and start chatting about your day and going on in your life?

Anding said that she heard another phone go off. Then mumbling voices and then the phone cut off (?)

(Sprocket note: not sure if I have this correct.)

DDA Q: For a while into the conversation, you realized that he wasn’t there because he wasn’t saying anything to you? [for five minutes?] (Objection sustained.)
Do you have any way of knowing when he stopped listening to you?

Anding: No.

DDA Q: Did you ever say anything specific when you realized that he wasn’t saying anything?

Anding: “Just hello, hello, hello. Are you there are you there? (But she didn’t get any response back from Dr. Murray.)

DDA Q: When you heard the mumbling on the other end, did you recognize the voice [as being Dr. Murray]?

DDA Q: You said you tried to call Dr. Murray’s phone back and you got [a] response and [but] you got no response back? Was that unusual?

Anding: Yes. Last time I talked to Dr. Murray was when LAPD came to my house. It was sometime in 2009.

DDA Q: She was attending an event when the police came in Houston?

DDA Q: Did you go to a sporting event?

Anding: Yes. A baseball game.

DDA Q: At some time did you learn that police that wanted to speak to you?

Anding: I called Conrad Murray and told him that the police came to my house. He said that he was sorry to have put me in that position. He made a request for her to call an attorney afterward.

DDA Q: Asked if she spoke to Dr. Murray’s attorney the next day. (Objection sustained.)

Defense cross-examination Chernoff.

Q: Ms. Anding, how are you when did you get to LA [to testify in court]? Did you fly yourself in?

Anding: No. She flew into LA on County’s dime, spent the night last night and will fly out today (Friday).

Q: Was there anything else that you told Ms. Brazil today that you did not say previously?

Chernoff: That’s it.

melden

08.01.2011 um 17:17
@ghost777
Zitat von ghost777ghost777 schrieb:Michael war nicht abhängig
Dies ist ein Kommentar, der auf TMZ eingestellt wurde.
schade, dass dieser Kommentar ohne einen Quellennachweis auf der Seite von All For MJ eingestellt wurde ... wo sind diese Erkenntnisse genau her ??? Welcher TMZ Kommentar ???

wobei natürlich über die Mengen des Propofols, das MJ in den letzten Wochen eingenommen haben soll, keine weiteren aussagekräftigen "Beweise" angegeben worden sind ...

und dieses Propofol gehört eindeutig zu den Medikamenten, bei dem eine Sucht entwickelt
werden kann ...

1x zitiertmelden

08.01.2011 um 17:24
Zitat von ghost777ghost777 schrieb:Um um ca. 12.05 Uhr kam Murray die Treppen herunter und sagte zu Kai Chase, sie solle die Security und Prince holen.
Warum hat er da erst die Security geholt und dann auch noch Prince?? Er hatte ein Telefon und hätte 911 sofort anrufen können!
Zitat von ghost777ghost777 schrieb:Alvarez kam irgendwann nach 12.17 Uhr ins Zimmer in dem MJ regungslos mit offenen Augen und Mund lag.
Also hat Murray in der Zeit nicht daran gedacht den Notruf anzurufen, und hat lieber gewartet bis er etliche "Zeugen" zusammen hatte^^
Zitat von ghost777ghost777 schrieb:Muhammad kam ins Zimmer und sah wie Murray auf dem Boden versuchte, MJ zu reanimieren.
Alvarez half dann Murray dabei. Dann erfolgte der Notruf richtig ??
Richtig.
Es fragt sich nur, warum hat er nicht sofort 911 angerufen, sondern hat erst mal paar Leutchen antanzen lassen?

1x zitiertmelden

08.01.2011 um 17:28
Zitat von ghost777ghost777 schrieb:Und jetzt sollte man mal bei sich zu Hause schauen und zählen wie viele verschiedene Medikamente man bei sich rum liegen hat.
Also ich habe nicht so eine Batterie an Medikamenten bei mir rumfliegen, erst recht nicht so starke die teilweise abhängig machen können. "Normal" ist das ja wohl nicht^^ und Propofol gehört definitiv in keine Hausapotheke rein^^

melden

08.01.2011 um 17:37
Jetzt lag er auf einmal doch auf dem Boden? Ich denke, er bekam die Anweisung, den Patienten auf den Boden zu legen, erst NACH dem 911-Anruf von dem diensthabenden Sanitäter/Arzt. Wieder eine neue Variante?

melden

08.01.2011 um 17:38
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Zitat von FaIrIeFlOwErFaIrIeFlOwEr schrieb:schade, dass dieser Kommentar ohne einen Quellennachweis auf der Seite von All For MJ eingestellt wurde ... wo sind diese Erkenntnisse genau her ??? Welcher TMZ Kommentar ???
Ich glaube das ist von hier .........

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/808jng

1x zitiertmelden

08.01.2011 um 17:43
Zitat von CosmicQueenCosmicQueen schrieb:Es fragt sich nur, warum hat er nicht sofort 911 angerufen, sondern hat erst mal paar Leutchen antanzen lassen?
/dateien/np59922,1294504986,smilie verl 063 Keine Ahnung :(

melden

08.01.2011 um 17:45
Freitag, 7. Januar 2011
7. Januar 2010 Tag 4: Voranhörung im Fall gegen Conrad Murray

zu der Zeugenaussage von Elissa Fleak hat es noch Ergänzungen gegeben ...
siehe weiter unten ab Die Verteidigung hatte zwei Fragen an Elissa Fleak:

damit erklärt sich dann auch, warum hinsichtlich einer Befragung der Verteidigung, ob es auch ein Selbstmord gewesen sein könnte, diese Beantwortung von der Staatsanwaltschaft nicht zugelassen wurde ...

http://allformj.blogspot.com/ (Archiv-Version vom 04.05.2013)

Zeugenaussage der Gerichtsmedizin Elissa Fleak:
Elissa Fleak kam um 17.20 Uhr, am 25.06.09, im Krankenhaus an.

4 Fläschchen Blut wurden zur Untersuchung mitgenommen.

Nach dem Krankenhaus fuhr sie zu Michaels Villa. Sie machte Fotos und fing beim Nachttisch rechts am Bett an, wo einige Pillendosen rumlagen.

Es wurde gefunden: Lorazepam, Diazepam, Tomazopam, Trazodone, Flomax, Clonazopam, Tizandine, Hydroconone, Lidocaine und Benoquin.

Außerdem fand sie auch u. a.: Injektionsspritzen (auf dem Tisch und auf dem Boden neben dem Bett), Nadeln (auf dem Boden), eine ungeöffnete Box von Injektionsnadeln, IV-Katheter, Sauerstofftank, Infusionsbeutel, Infusionsständer, Infusionsbeutel mit Saline und Durchstechflaschen, Behälter für Urin, 5 Business Cards von Murray, IV Klemme.

Eine rote Pillendose ohne Aufdruck enthielt Ephedrin.

Eine offene und leere 200 mg Flasche Propofol befand sich in der Nähe von Michaels Bett zwischen zwei Nachttischen.

Fleak kehrte am 29. Juni zurück zum Haus, da sie den Hinweis bekam, dass im Wandschrank noch mehr Beweismaterial vorhanden war. In diesem Wandschrank wurden 3 Tüten gefunden.
(Anm. d. Verf.: Die Tüten, die Murray versteckte bevor sie ins Krankenhaus fuhren und warum schauen die nicht gleich auch im Wandschrank???)

Diese Tüten enthielten unter anderem:
- Bedoquin Lotions
- 6 Flaschen Lidocaine (zwei offene und leere 30 ml Lidocaine Flaschen, eine offene 30 ml Lidocaine Flasche, zwei offene 20 ml Lidocaine Flaschen, eine ungeöffnete 30 ml Lidocaine Flasche)
- eine ungeöffnete 20 ml Diazolam Flasche
- eine ungeöffnete 4 ml Diazopam Flasche
- eine offene 10 ml Lorazepam Flasche
- Zwei offene 10 ml Midazolam Flaschen
- blutiges Verbandmull
- Fingerpulsmesser
- Zehn Propofol Flaschen wurden im Wandschrank gefunden (u.a. 20 ml offene Propofol Flasche, zwei 100 ml Propofol Flasche, zwei geschlossene 20 ml Propofol Flasche)

Außerdem wurde in einer Tüte im Wandschrank ein Infusionsbeutel mit Saline gefunden. Er war aufgeschnitten und eine offene Flasche Propofol wurde durch den Schlitz reingesteckt!

Insgesamt wurden 12 Flaschen Propofol in Michaels Villa gefunden. 2 Flaschen waren in dem Zimmer, in dem Michael starb und zehn andere in einem Wandschrank.

Die Verteidigung hatte zwei Fragen an Elissa Fleak:

1. Der Anwalt sagte, man hätte eine kaputte Spritze auf dem Boden gefunden. Deswegen meinte er, Michael wäre aufgewacht, nahm sich die 200 mg Propofol Flasche, die in der Nähe des Bettes war, steckte die Nadel rein und spritze sich selber. Deswegen lag auch alles auf dem Boden verstreut, weil er danach alles fallen ließ. Wäre es möglich, dass Michael vom Bett aus an die Nadeln und das Propofol dran kam, d. h. sich Propofol selber gespritzt hat?
2. Waren Fingerabdrücke auf dem Infusionsbeutel?

Die Staatsanwaltschaft verhinderte die Beantwortung dieser Fragen, weil die Antworten spekulativ gewesen wären.

melden

08.01.2011 um 17:49
@ghost777
Zitat von ghost777ghost777 schrieb:Ich glaube das ist von hier .........

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/808jng
den link kann ich leider nicht öffnen ...
sieht einem Bilder Link ähnlich ???

ich habe es, ist von Twitter ... Danke ...

1x zitiertmelden

08.01.2011 um 17:50
Die Reanimation wurde völlig unsachgemäß ohne jede ärztliche Sorgfalt auf dem weichen Bett und das nur mit einer Hand vorgenommen (Vorwurf der Staatsanwaltschaft)

melden

08.01.2011 um 17:52
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Lauren

On Saturday 8th January 2011, @Cotton_Sea said:

Please RT this to all of your followers. This was posted on TMZ's site in the comments.

"A pharmacy of drugs" such BS! This is how the media likes to spin everything. So this is what was found at the house:

Propofol
Lidocaine
Lorazepam
Diazepam
Temazepam
Trazodone
Flomax
Clonazepam
Tizanidine
Hydrocodone
Benoquin

Propofol and Lidocaine are used together. Lidocaine is not medication it is used in conjunction with Propofol because Propofol burns when it's being injected. So right there you can cross Lidocaine off the list. They're trying to make it sound like it was something separate when it wasn't.

Then there's Lorazepam. The Lorazepam was prescribed on April 28, 2009 and contained 30 pills. On June 25, 2009-two months later- there will still 9 pills remaining. So Michael took 21 pills of this in a two month time span.

Then there's Diazepam. It was issued on June 20, 2009 (the same day Michael was told he was going to lose everything if he backed out of the concerts) One thing Diazepam treats is anxiety. What person wouldn't have anxiety after being treated the way Michael was at the meeting. I think for someone to tell you they are going to take your children away would cause anyone to have anxiety. Anyway...there were 60 pills of Diazepam prescribed on June 20, 2009 and on June 25, 2009 there were 57 remaining. That means he only took three within the span of 5-6 days.

Then there's Temazepam. This was prescribed in December of 2008 and on June 25, 2009 there were still 3 pills left. This was something he had stopped taking a while ago and Temazepam did not show up in the toxicology report.

Then there's Trazodone. This was issued to him in April of 2009. It was a prescription for 60 pills and on June 25 there were still 38 pills left. This was also something he stopped taking quite some time ago. Trazodone did not show up in the toxicology report.

Then there's Flomax. Flomax has nothing to do with any of this. I don't even know why they mentioned it.

Then there's Clonazepam. This was issued in April with 30 pills and on June 25 there were still 8 remaining. Once again, something he was no longer taking. This was not found in his toxicology report either.

Then there's Tizanidine. A prescription for ten pills was issued on June 7, 2009 and on June 25, 2009 there were 8 left. So in the span of more than two weeks, he took two of these pills. Tizanidine was also not found in the toxicology report.

Last but not least there's Hydrocodone and Benoquin. I have no idea why these are even listed. They are not medication. They are creams and lotions that Michael used for his skin.

So, out of all of that BS what they found in Michael was: Propofol, Lorazepam, Diazepam, and Tizanidine. And guess who gave him ALL of that in the early morning of June 25, 2009...Dr. Murray.

If you were to go inside a random person's house and look at the medication they have, I guarantee you that you would find close to the same amount of prescriptions as Michael had. It's clear to see he was not taking this day in and day out. When people have medication that doesn't work or that they don't feel is right for them, they usually stop taking it. Which is EXACTLY what Michael did. My cabinet is full of old prescriptions.

This just makes me crazy! I don't understand why the general public can't see the TRUTH here and what the media is trying to do!

Posted at 4:18 PM on Jan 7, 2011 by Lee

Short: http://tl.gd/808jng
Posted from Twitlonger
32retweet

2x zitiertmelden

08.01.2011 um 17:53
Zitat von FaIrIeFlOwErFaIrIeFlOwEr schrieb:den link kann ich leider nicht öffnen ...
sieht einem Bilder Link ähnlich ???
Da steht der Text auf Englisch ........

1x zitiertmelden

08.01.2011 um 17:56
Zitat von ghost777ghost777 schrieb:Alvarez kam irgendwann nach 12.17 Uhr ins Zimmer in dem MJ regungslos mit offenen Augen und Mund lag.

Muhammad kam ins Zimmer und sah wie Murray auf dem Boden versuchte, MJ zu reanimieren.
Alvarez half dann Murray dabei. Dann erfolgte der Notruf richtig ??
@ghost777
@Hanika
Ich berichtige mal...

Die frage ist hier, wann genau kam Muhammad ins Zimmer, war es vor oder nach dem 911 Anruf. Es kann aber nur danach gewesen sein, weil Alvarez ja die Anweisung von dem Sanitäter am Telefon erhalten hatte, MJ auf den Boden zu legen.

Alvarez hat MJ im Bett liegen sehen, da die Uhrzeit 12:17h war, also noch vor dem 911 Anruf und später kam Muhammad dazu und sah Murray und Alvarez wie sie MJ dann auf dem Boden behandelt haben -- das war nach dem 911 Anruf!!!

1x zitiertmelden

08.01.2011 um 18:00
@CosmicQueen
Haben sie ihn danach wieder aufs Bett gelegt, weil die Aussage eines Sanies lautete, Michael hätte bei ihrer Ankunft auf dem Bett gelegen, das deckt sich dann natürlich überhaupt nicht.

1x zitiertmelden

@ghost777
Zitat von ghost777ghost777 schrieb:Da steht der Text auf Englisch ........
Danke,
hatte ewig gedauert bis er sich öffnete, aber ich habe ihn, dann mit diesem Link

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/80pafb

vonCotton_Sea
On Saturday 8th January 2011, @Cotton_Sea said
http://twitter.com/#!/Cotton_Sea
I am reposting this because an error was made in the original write-up. Both TMZ and the writer list Hydrocodone (cont) http://tl.gd/80pafb
vor 23 Minuten

melden

Zitat von HanikaHanika schrieb:"A pharmacy of drugs" such BS! This is how the media likes to spin everything. So this is what was found at the house:
--->"A pharmacy of drugs" (der Teil soll von TMZ sein)

---> such BS! This is how the media likes to spin everything. So this is what was found at the house: (der Teil ist von demjenigen der den Post verfasst hat!!!)

melden

08.01.2011 um 18:02
@CosmicQueen

Da steht leider keine Zeit ...

Zeugenaussage von Faheen Muhammad (Bodyguard):

Muhammad kam ins Zimmer und sah wie Murray auf dem Boden versuchte, MJ zu reanimieren. Murray drehte sich um und fragte, ob jemand wisse, wie man eine Herz-Lungen Reanimation macht. Er war geschockt, dass ein Kardiologe nicht wusste, wie eine Reanimation funktioniert. Alvarez half dann Murray dabei.

Prince und Paris bekamen die ganze Szene mit. Paris weinte. Muhammad verließ dann das Zimmer um die Kinder wegzubringen.

Muhammad erahnte als er Michael regungslos mit offenen Augen und offenem Mund auf dem Boden liegen sah, dass er schon tot war.

Nachdem Michael für tot erklärt wurde im Krankenhaus sagte Murray zu Muhammad, er sei hungrig und würde das Krankenhaus verlassen wollen, um etwas essbares aufzutreiben. Der Bodyguard antwortete ihm, dass er im Krankenhaus essen soll, aber Murray verschwand trotzdem. Vorher soll er mit MJs Familie und der Polizei geredet haben.

melden

08.01.2011 um 18:04
Zitat von HanikaHanika schrieb:Haben sie ihn danach wieder aufs Bett gelegt, weil die Aussage eines Sanies lautete, Michael hätte bei ihrer Ankunft auf dem Bett gelegen, das deckt sich dann natürlich überhaupt nicht.
Ähm wo hast du das gelesen das ein Sanitäter ausgesagt haben soll, dass bei der Ankunft MJ auf dem Bett gelegen habe??

melden

08.01.2011 um 18:10
Da steht leider keine Zeit ...

Zeugenaussage von Faheen Muhammad (Bodyguard):

Muhammad kam ins Zimmer und sah wie Murray auf dem Boden versuchte, MJ zu reanimieren.
@ghost777
Also kann man jetzt auch nicht behaupten das es zwei Aussagen sind, die unstimmig sind!!! Alvarez kam VOR dem 911 Anruf ins Zimmer und Mhammad vielleicht später, also NACH dem 911 Anruf.

Wir haben von Muhammad keine Zeitangabe!!

Anzeige

1x zitiertmelden