Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

27.07.2012 um 11:35
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
There goes the mini-stroke story too
6:17 AM - 27 Jul 12
Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN
Katherine Jackson "is fine and she laughed at the widely publicized report that she had suffered a stroke," attorney Perry Sanders says
Retweetet von Ivy
6:16 AM - 27 Jul 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
oh snap Alan Duke just debunked X17's source *cough*Randy*cough* exclusive story that TJ blocked access to Katherine's lawyer.
6:16 AM - 27 Jul 12
Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN
Katherine Jackson's lawyer says he "had a long and productive meeting today with Mrs. Jackson"
Retweetet von Ivy
6:13 AM - 27 Jul 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
Bc there's no logic :) RT @gatorgirl277: Even if the will was proven false, there is still the Trust document--why is that forgotten?
6:09 AM - 27 Jul 12

Anzeige
melden

27.07.2012 um 11:49
zu dem Bericht
X17 EXCLUSIVE - Katherine Jackson's Attorney Denied Access Into Home By Nephew TJ, Family Worried For Her Safety

Posted on Thu Jul 26, 2012 05:35 PM PDT

erfolgte ein UPDATE ... s. a. Eintrag heute um 04:44h

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/x17_exclusive_katherine_jacksons_trent_attorney_security_tj_nephew_072612.php

UPDATE: 6:30 PM PST - The Jackson family has confirmed to us that Katherine is safe at this moment, despite TJ blocking her attorney from entering the home.

UPDATE: 9:40 PM PST - Perry Sanders Jr., Mrs. Jackson's attorney, was eventually allowed into the home to speak with Katherine. Sanders tells X17 exclusively: "I had a long and productive meeting today with Mrs. Jackson. I am pleased to report that she is fine and she laughed at the widely publicized report that she had suffered a stroke. I will be releasing a formal statement tomorrow morning regarding the results of the meeting."

melden

27.07.2012 um 12:20
Michael Jackson's mom back home with grandchildren

By Leila Macor (AFP) – 15 hours ago

LOS ANGELES — Michael Jackson's mother Katherine returned to her grandchildren after a family battle led a US judge to transfer the guardianship of the late singer's three children to his nephew TJ.

Late singer Jackson's 14-year-old daughter Paris -- who had been broadcasting her fears about her grandmother's whereabouts on Twitter for days -- tweeted "grandma's here! #thankyougod" in the early morning hours on Thursday.

Katherine Jackson was granted custody of Paris, Prince Michael, 15, and Blanket, 10 after their father's death.

But judge Mitchell Beckloff suspended that arrangement on Wednesday because the Jackson family matriarch had left the family home in Los Angeles.

She later vowed to fight to regain legal guardianship of the children.

"I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that," the grandmother said in an interview with ABC News.

The fractious family has been embroiled in legal and financial disputes since the pop star's sudden death in June 2009 from an overdose of Propofol, a powerful anesthetic.

Entertainment media portrayed the 82-year-old Jackson's absence as an abduction by Michael's siblings, who are allegedly furious they did not inherit any of the singer's assets.

Paris fueled the speculation with a series of tweets in which she insisted her grandmother was "missing" and wrote "something is really off, this isn't like her at all... I wanna talk directly to my grandmother."

But Katherine Jackson insisted she was visiting a spa in Arizona to rest and that rumors of a kidnapping were false, telling ABC News "My children would never do anything to me like that."

Prince Michael was not convinced.

"As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways," he wrote in a lengthy tweet.

"Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I'm really angry and hurt."

Prince Michael also lashed out at his relatives for denying the children contact with their grandmother while she was in Arizona.

He published a screenshot from a group text message chat in which Janet Jackson apparently wrote "Don't let them pls" after he wrote "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

Katherine Jackson condemned the "bunch of lies" that led to the public dispute and her loss of guardianship, saying: "I have a good idea who's doing that and who's behind that."

Jackson said the reason she didn't call her grandchildren for more than a week was because "I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

Her lawyer Perry Sanders said his client was at the Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa in the city of Tucson "because of her high blood pressure and to get some R&R (rest and recuperation)."

Jackson explained that she had made arrangements for TJ and the household staff to watch the children in her absence, but that someone intervened and told the cook, the nanny and the housekeepers to go.

"I don't know who did that but they don't have that power and they shouldn't have done it," Jackson told ABC.

On July 17, five of the siblings accused the estate's executors of forging Jackson's signature on the 2002 will that excluded them.

In a letter posted online, Tito, Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie and Janet wrote that "the will, without question, it's fake, flawed and fraudulent." Tito later withdrew from the group, according to celebrity news website TMZ.

The siblings said they have "evidence that undoubtedly supports and proves that Michael was absolutely not in Los Angeles, California on the date of his signature" on the will.

They demanded that the executors, John Branca and John McClain, "resign effective immediately," accusing them of having "failed to perform (their) duties."

However, TMZ has reported that the executors had paid off nearly all of the singer's $500 million debt with the income they generated from his assets.

In a statement, Branca and McClain wrote they are "saddened that false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories are now being made by certain members of Michael's family whom he chose to leave out of his will."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gtdEjAJA3vQ9HtHlnW8NxSgLz1Vw?docId=CNG.9579541dcca5851336bf7a68035a73c1.4c1

melden

27.07.2012 um 12:26
MJJCommunity ‏@MJJCommunity
@ParisJackson We have your's and Princes back's #FACT, all for Love L.O.V.E. #AllForMichael
1:10 AM - 27 Jul 12
MJJCommunity ‏@MJJCommunity
@ParisJackson We hear you huni, #LoudAndClear perfectly said >> “if you continue with your lies , i will continue with the truth” #Applauds
1:09 AM - 27 Jul 12

melden

27.07.2012 um 12:37
sanemjfan ‏@sanemjfan
She said the whole situation "sounds like a lot of crap!" She wants the family get it together, and enough is enough!
7:35 AM - 27 Jul 12
sanemjfan ‏@sanemjfan
Whoa! Tanay Jackson also said that if MJ wanted his siblings in the will, he would have put them in there!
7:33 AM - 27 Jul 12
sanemjfan ‏@sanemjfan
Tanay Jackson also is an aspiring singer and songwriter, and is trying to get a record deal. She doesn't believe that KJ was kidnapped
7:31 AM - 27 Jul 12
sanemjfan ‏@sanemjfan
TJ Jackson's sister Tanay Jackson told E! News that she doesn't believe that Katherine should raise the kids because she's too stressed
7:31 AM - 27 Jul 12
>>>>> Antworten:
Annie ‏@KL_Sunflower
@sanemjfan is Tanya Jackson on twitter?
7:35 AM - 27 Jul 12
>>>>>
sanemjfan ‏@sanemjfan
@KL_Sunflower yes, here's her profile: https://twitter.com/tanayjackson (Archiv-Version vom 27.11.2015)
7:37 AM - 27 Jul 12
>>>>>
Annie ‏@KL_Sunflower
@sanemjfan ,thanks she's the sister of 3T? Daughter of Deedee?
7:40 AM - 27 Jul 12
>>>>>
sanemjfan ‏@sanemjfan
@KL_Sunflower she was identified as a sister of 3T, but it didn't say who her mother is unfortunately
7:48 AM - 27 Jul 12

melden

27.07.2012 um 12:50

Jackson Family: Tito's Daughter Talks Grandma Katherine, Calls Feud "a Lot of Crap"

on Alicia Quarles and Natalie Finn
26. Juli 2012 - 16:36

EXKLUSIV
News/
Jackson Family: Tito's Daughter Talks Grandma Katherine, Calls Feud "a Lot of Crap"

von Alicia Quarles and Natalie Finn 26. Juli 2012 - 16:36

Tanay Jackson is of the opinion that if her uncle Michael Jackson had "wanted to put any of his brothers or sisters in the will, he would have."

"It sounds like a lot of crap," the singer said in an exclusive sit-down with E! News regarding the now full-fledged feud that has erupted, first over control of the late pop icon's estate and now over guardianship of Prince, Paris and Blanket.

Tanay is Tito Jackson's daughter and half-sister to T.J. Jackson, who's been given temporary custody of Michael's kids, who had been under the care of grandmother Katherine Jackson since their father died three years ago.

A who's who guide to the Jackson family feud
http://de.eonline.com/news/332770/inside-the-jackson-family-feud-a-who-s-who-guide

As for Katherine losing custody of Michael's kids while she was staying at a resort in Arizona on the advice of some of her children who thought she needed rest, Tanay says she thinks her grandma did indeed need a break and that T.J. will make a good guardian.

"He has always been that...fatherly type of personality, even as teenagers," she said of her half-brother (they have different mothers). "He's good to his own kids. He always wanted to be a father."

Tanay, whose new single, "Spotlight," is available on iTunes, says she doesn't believe that her aunts and uncles weren't letting Katherine call her grandkids while she was away, saying the 82-year-old family matriarch "is a grown woman and has her own mind."

Katherine Jackson speaks for first time since ending up in the lost & found
http://de.eonline.com/news/333209/katherine-jackson-not-kidnapped-devastated-to-lose-custody-of-michael-s-kids

She says she spoke to her grandfather, Joe Jackson, and "he said [Katherine] is all right" and that "the media blew [the situation] out of proportion." Tanay said Joe is waiting for the hubbub to "die down" before he talks to the press.

Katherine, who is now back in Los Angeles, issued a statement yesterday from Arizona announcing that she is fine and that the idea that any of her children kidnapped her was just "stupid." But, she also said she was "devastated" to find out T.J. had taken custody of Prince, Paris and Blanket away from her.

"Me, personally, I don't think she should continue watching the kids," Tanay told E! News. "I just feel like she needs to rest. I feel like she does not need to be under the stress of the whole situation."

Prince Jackson tweets about family drama for the first time
http://de.eonline.com/news/333256/paris-jackson-happily-tweets-about-grandmother-katherine-s-return-brother-prince-slams-family-drama

In a letter demanding that the current executors of Michael's estate resign, Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie and Janet Jackson charged that Katherine was being unfairly burdened and her health was suffering. Tito Jackson also signed the letter but has since retracted his position on the matter.

"They are very public" and "have been for a long time," Tanay said simply when asked why the family was playing this out for everyone to see.

Paris, who had been expressing her concern for her grandmother's well-being via Twitter, excitedly tweeted today about Katherine's return. Prince, who had kept a lid on his side of story until today, tweeted that he realizes now "how misguided and how badly [his grandmother] was lied to. I'm really angry and hurt."

Marlon Jackson breaks down during interview about family
http://de.eonline.com/news/332913/marlon-jackson-breaks-down-walks-off-while-talking-about-mother-s-whereabouts

If Katherine wants to continue to care for her grandkids as her son Michael wished, that's great, Tanay observed. But, she added, it's "not necessarily right."

She says she hasn't spoken to T.J. about the current state of affairs yet and that it's been "a very long time" since she spoke to her grandmother, but there's a family reunion coming up this month.

Asked if she had a message for any of her aunts and uncles who might be watching her interview, Tanay said, "I hope you guys get it together...I want everybody to get along. I want everybody to be loving. Just stop, that's enough."

http://de.eonline.com/news/333458/jackson-family-tito-s-daughter-talks-grandma-katherine-calls-feud-a-lot-of-crap

melden

27.07.2012 um 13:05
das ist Tanay Jackson, eine Enkeltochter von Katherine ... die Schwester von TJ Jackson ... ihr Vater soll Tito Jackson sein ...

Tanayjackson

tanay-jackson2-300x300

Tito Jackson's Secret Lovechild is suing him
http://www.lipstickalley.com/f15/tito-jacksons-secret-lovechild-suing-him-169500/ (Archiv-Version vom 08.08.2011)

melden

27.07.2012 um 13:19
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

Knowing Imagination Determines Success #KiDS @RealOBee
(K.i.D.S.) = Wissend, Phantasie entscheidet über den Erfolg #KiDS @RealOBee
frei übersetzt
1:06 PM - 27

twitterparis27072012B

melden

27.07.2012 um 13:25

nz49y

melden

27.07.2012 um 13:33
Prince Michael beweist im Jacko-Thriller

Janet Jackson lügt!

Publiziert: vor 17 Minuten

Im Familien-Drama bricht Michael Jacksons ältester Sohn Prince Michael sein Schweigen und stellt seine Tante Janet Jackson öffentlich als Lügnerin dar.

princeundjanet

Prince Michael (15) hat lange geschwiegen im Jackson-Familien-Drama um Oma und Sorgerecht. Nun aber meldet sich der Spross des King of Pop auf Twitter: «Es ist an der Zeit, mich einzumischen.» Auf dem sozialen Netzwerk bezeichnet er seine Tante Janet Jackson als Lügnerin und liefert auch gleich den Beweis dafür. Janet und ihre Geschwister Rebbie, Jemaine und Randy haben Oma Katherine daran gehindert, mit ihren Enkeln in Kontakt zu treten.

Der Jackson-Sohn erläutert den Hintergrund: «Ich hatte eine Gruppen-SMS an mehrere Familienmitglieder verfasst. Darauf wurde geantwortet. Was die anderen allerdings nicht wussten, war, dass ich auch ihre Antworten auch lesen konnte. Die ganze Zeit haben sie verhindert, dass wir mit unser Oma Kontakt haben.» Prince Michael hat die Konversation abfotografiert und sie ebenfalls auf Twitter gestellt. Auf der schreibt Prince an seine Tanten Janet und Rebbie: «Es ist genug. Wir verlangen, mit unserer Oma zu sprechen!» Die Antwort von Janet Jackson an ihre Geschwister: «Lasst das bitte nicht zu.»

Sehr zur Freude der Kinder ist Katherine Jackson (82) inzwischen wieder bei ihnen. Prince Michael weiter im Tweet: «So lange ich mich erinnern kann, hat mich mein Vater vor gewissen Leuten und deren Mitteln gewarnt. Ich bin glücklich, dass unsere Oma zu uns zurückgebracht wurde. Doch nachdem ich mit ihr gesprochen habe musste ich feststellen, wie schlimm man sie belogen hat. Ich bin wirklich wütend und verletzt.» Auch seine Schwester Paris Jackson (14) ist unendlich froh, ist ihre Grossmutter wieder da. Gestern twitterte sie enthusiastisch: «Oma ist da! Vielen Dank, lieber Gott.»

Die Erben des King of Pop sind seit dessen Tod im Juni 2009 zerstritten. Michael Jackson (†50) hatte in seinem Testament sein gesamtes Vermögen seiner Mutter und seinen drei Kindern vermacht. Sowohl sein Vater als auch seine Geschwister gingen leer aus. (sia)

http://www.blick.ch/people-tv/international/janet-jackson-luegt-id1977304.html (Archiv-Version vom 29.07.2012)

melden

27.07.2012 um 13:38

Sie will das Beste für Paris, Prince und Blanket

La Toya Jackson hat Angst um den Ruf ihrer Familie
27. Juli 2012 | 13:13 Uhr

La-Toya-Jackson1

Was hat La Toya Jackson (56) die letzten Tage eigentlich gemacht? Sonst zeigt sie sich gerne im Fernsehen und ist auch gerne im Gespräch, doch bei dem Krieg um Paris (14), Prince (15) und Blanket (10) hielt sie sich bisher zurück.

Denn der ganze Streit, der auch über die Medien ausgetragen wird, schadet dem Bild der Familie Jackson. Laut TMZ findet sie das, was gerade passiert einfach schrecklich.

Ihre Familie sollte die Sache lieber ruhig und respektvoll in Ordnung bringen, und zwar im Privaten findet sie!

Angeblich soll sie nichts mit den Aktionen ihrer Geschwister Janet, Randy, Jermaine und Rebbie zu tun haben. Auch dass sie ihre Geschwister ständig im Fernsehen sehen muss, gefällt ihr gar nicht.

Sie soll einige der wenigen in der Familie Jackson sein, die nur das beste für die Kinder von Michael Jackson wollen.

http://www.promicabana.de/la-toya-jackson-angst-ruf-familie/

melden

27.07.2012 um 13:42
darin ist Katherine ja geübt ... :)

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 11:09 UHR

Katherine Jackson plant juristische Schritte

Nach dem Entzug ihres Sorgerechts für die Enkelkinder Prince, Paris und Blanket prüft Katherine Jackson offenbar juristische Schritte. Er habe „ein langes und produktives Treffen” mit der Mutter des verstorbenen Popsängers Michael Jackson gehabt, teilte ihr Anwalt Perry Sanders Jr. am Donnerstagabend (Ortszeit) mit. Es gehe Katherine Jackson trotz des Familienstreits, über den die Medien seit Tagen berichten, gut. Die 82-Jährige habe über Berichte gelacht, wonach sie einen Schlaganfall erlitten haben soll, sagte er.

http://www.bild.de/newsticker-meldungen/unterhaltung/katherine-jackson-25361710.bild.html

melden

27.07.2012 um 13:51
Bilder von Instagram ...

1d2a383cd7bb11e191e722000a1c86a6 7

a7377ec0d79f11e193c122000a1e8a89 7

melden

27.07.2012 um 14:11
<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed_edition&videoId=bestoftv/2012/07/27/exp-drew-katherine-murray-hln.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed_edition&videoId=bestoftv/2012/07/27/exp-drew-katherine-murray-hln.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2012/07/27/exp-drew-katherine-murray-hln.cnn?iref=allsearch

melden

27.07.2012 um 14:16
@ilovemj
Zitat von ilovemjilovemj schrieb:Ja ja es wird spannend :D
Und der Murry huhuhu ja :D wer es glaubt wird seelig... :D
ja, ein Thriller, den das Leben schreibt/geschrieben hat ... :) ich denke, das geht noch "unendlich" weiter ... :)

ja, Murray lädt Katherine ein ... aber ob sie die Einladung dann auch annimmt ???
na, mal abwarten ... :D :D :D

melden

27.07.2012 um 14:48
das Video wurde vom Nutzer entfernt >
Nightline from ABC News : Katherine Jackson Explains Whereabouts: Exclusive
Veröffentlicht am 25.07.2012 von ABCNews

Michael Jackson's mother speaks for the first time since her granddaughter tweeted she was missing.
eingestellt gestern (26.07.2012) um 11:56h

Katherine Jackson Interview 2012: 'Devastated' Over Losing Custody of Michael Jackson's Kids
Youtube: Katherine Jackson Interview 2012: 'Devastated' Over Losing Custody of Michael Jackson's Kids
Katherine Jackson Interview 2012: 'Devastated' Over Losing Custody of Michael Jackson's Kids
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.
Veröffentlicht am 26.07.2012 von ABCNews

The matriarch of the Jackson family talks exclusively to ABC News.

For more on this story, click here: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/judge-appoints-temp-guardian-ja...

Katherine Jackson Explains Whereabouts: Exclusive
Youtube: Katherine Jackson Explains Whereabouts: Exclusive
Katherine Jackson Explains Whereabouts: Exclusive
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.
Veröffentlicht am 26.07.2012 von ABCNews

Michael Jackson's mother speaks for the first time since her granddaughter tweeted she was missing.

melden

27.07.2012 um 15:00
More Media Coverage Of The Jackson Family Fiasco Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44_V2-dlb4Q
Veröffentlicht am 26.07.2012 von LunaJo67

Media coverage from several different news shows July 24th 2012.

melden

27.07.2012 um 15:26

Conrad Murray
I Want to Speak
with Katherine Jackson

7/27/2012 6:08 AM PDT

0727-conrad-katherine-jackson-1

Dr. Conrad Murray -- the man who killed Michael Jackson -- believes he is the one man Katherine Jackson can turn to for some honest advice ... and has invited MJ's mom for a jailhouse conversation.

Murray released a statement through his lawyers to CNN ... saying, "I've been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life."

"Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have."

Murray continues ... "I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer. She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her."

Conrad claims he's not allowed to follow the news as closely as he'd like to in jail ... but is aware of the family drama ... and says Katherine appears to be "extremely sad."

"I also heard she is having a difficult time."

Murray says he's listed Katherine on his jailhouse visitor's list in case she wants to take him up on his offer. So far, no word on how Katherine feels about the situation.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/27/conrad-murray-i-want-to-speak-with-katherine-jackson/

melden

27.07.2012 um 15:52
ein Bild von Tanay und Tito, aus einem Bericht von Monday, den 12. Januar 2009 .... :)

Tito Jackson von "geheimgehaltener Tochter" verklagt '

tanay-tito
A New York woman is suing Michael Jackson’s older brother Tito Jackson to force him to acknowledge her publicly as his daughter.

The woman, Tanay Rodney Jackson, 25 — pictured above with Jackson, filed a petition in Brooklyn’s Family Court last Summer to declare Jackson her father.

Tanay claims Jackson, 55, began visiting her regularly while she was in her teens. “He told me he was my father when I was 17,” she told the NY Post. “(He would) pop over now and then. He didn’t want it public. He was ashamed.”

Tito is the second oldest of the legendary Jackson brothers. The famed Jackson 5 guitarist also has three grown sons, Toriano, Taryll and Tito Joseph, who formed the 90s singing group 3T.

Their mother, Jackson’s ex wife Delores Martes, drowned mysteriously in the family swimming pool in 1994. (Source)
http://sandrarose.com/2009/01/tito-jackson-sued-by-secret-daughter/

melden

27.07.2012 um 16:13
E!News interview with Tanay Jackson, sister of T3, July 26th 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo9RrXMUWZw
Veröffentlicht am 27.07.2012 von LunaJo67

Anzeige

melden