Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

27.07.2012 um 17:27
MJJCommunity ‏@MJJCommunity
Guarding The Legacy Of The http://mjjc.co/MbmF90 #MJNews
4:54 PM - 27 Jul 12
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/123629-Guarding-The-Legacy-Of-The?p=3679577#post3679577
Joe Vogel ‏@JoeVogel1
People clearly have their agendas, but the bottom line is the welfare of @ParisJackson , @princemjjjaxon and (cont) http://tl.gd/igpqmu

(cont) http://www.twitlonger.com/show/igpqmu
People clearly have their agendas, but the bottom line is the welfare of @ParisJackson , @princemjjjaxon and Blanket. They deserve to see or speak to their guardian and grandma.
Die Menschen haben eindeutig ihre Agenden, aber die Quintessenz ist, das Wohl von @ParisJackson, @princemjjjaxon und Blanket. Sie verdienen es, ihre Erziehungsberechtigte und Oma zu sehen oder zu sprechen.
frei übersetzt
Retweetet von MJJCommunity
11:20 PM - 24 Jul 12

Anzeige
melden

27.07.2012 um 17:43
Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN

Katherine Jackson laughs at stroke report, lawyer says http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/27/showbiz/katherine-jackson-dispute/index.html … #cnn
4:16 PM - 27 Jul 12

***********************************************************************************

Katherine Jackson laughs at stroke report, lawyer says

By Alan Duke, CNN
July 27, 2012 -- Updated 0930 GMT (1730 HKT)

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep_754"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&contentId=showbiz/2012/07/27/pkg-kareen-wynter-jackson-estate-debate.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&contentId=showbiz/2012/07/27/pkg-kareen-wynter-jackson-estate-debate.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* "I had a long and productive meeting today with Mrs. Jackson," her lawyer says
* He promises to make public more details about Katherine Jackson on Friday
* A judge suspended her as guardian of Michael Jackson's children on Wednesday
* "I'm really angry and hurt," Prince Jackson tweets

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Katherine Jackson's lawyer met with her Thursday evening for the first time since her Arizona trip that led to her losing custody of Michael Jackson's children.

The 82-year-old Jackson family matriarch even found humor in some of the speculation about her health that emerged in the past week, the attorney, Perry Sanders, told CNN.

"I had a long and productive meeting today with Mrs. Jackson," Sanders said. "I am pleased to report that she is fine and she laughed at the widely publicized report that she had suffered a stroke."

A letter signed by several of her children accusing executors of her estate of abusing her referred to a "mini-stroke," which her lawyer said never happened.

Sanders, who promised to make public more details Friday, had previously said once he met with Jackson he would file a petition to restore her guardianship of Michael Jackson's children: Prince, 15; Paris, 14; and Prince Michael II, 10, who's also known as Blanket.

A judge suspended Katherine Jackson as their guardian Wednesday because of her absence, which her own lawyers suggested might have been against her will. TJ Jackson, the 34-year-old son of Tito Jackson, was named temporary guardian.

Janet, Jermaine, Randy and Rebbie Jackson teamed up to take their mother to a spa near Tucson, Arizona, on July 15, later saying it was under a doctor's orders.

Michael Jackson's three children, who have been in their grandmother's custody since their father's death three years ago, became upset after several days of not hearing from her. Critical tweets have flowed from Paris for days, but her older and usually less outspoken brother was heard Thursday.

Prince criticized his famous aunts and uncles on Twitter, saying they had taken his grandmother away and kept her out of touch for 10 days.

"I'm really angry and hurt," he tweeted just hours after his grandmother returned to her Calabasas, California, home early Thursday.

"Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to," Prince tweeted.

His Twitter posts included a photo of his cell phone screen, which he said showed "a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn't know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother."

The image appeared to show Prince sending a text to aunts Rebbie and Janet Jackson: "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

The reply, apparently from Janet Jackson, was: "Don't let them pls."

The text exchange came three hours after Janet Jackson was seen on security camera video apparently attempting to take Paris Jackson's cell phone away in the driveway of Katherine Jackson's home. Janet Jackson's representative did not immediately reply to CNN's request for comment.

Prince's Twitter posting referred to words of caution from his father.

"As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways," he tweeted.

The tweet concluded, "If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth." It was signed "Michael Jackson Jr."

The tweets mysteriously disappeared several hours later, replaced with a message disavowing them. That message subsequently vanished and was replaced by another saying Prince didn't know if his account had been "hacked."

He then reposted the original message about his grandmother and the image of the text exchange.

Before Katherine Jackson began the long drive back to California on Wednesday, she appeared on camera and read a statement to ABC News.

As her children Rebbie, Jermaine and Janet stood behind her, she read from a yellow notepad:

"I am devastated that while I've been away ... my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that," Jackson said. The network was not allowed to ask her any questions.

At a hearing Wednesday, Katherine Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera told Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff that there was reason to believe Jackson had been held against her will.

Beckloff suspended her as the children's custodian because she may be "prevented from acting as a guardian because of the acts of third parties."

In her statement, Katherine Jackson disputed the judge's findings.

"I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children, and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will. It's very stupid for people to think that," she said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/27/showbiz/katherine-jackson-dispute/index.html

melden

27.07.2012 um 18:21
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Ja mal schaun ob sie hin geht :D

melden

27.07.2012 um 18:23

Gladys Knight
Paris Jackson Deserves
Her Teeth KNOCKED OUT

7/27/2012 8:55 AM PDT

072712-gladys-knight-talk-launch-1
VIDEO im Bericht

Soul legend and famed Jackson family friend Gladys Knight thinks Paris Jackson is a snot-nosed little brat for bashing Janet -- in fact, Gladys just said Paris deserves to get her TEETH knocked out for mouthing off to her elders.

Gladys just appeared on "The Talk," saying, "Paris is 14? How old is Janet? Who's the one to try to direct the other one here? I would think it's a good thing [Janet] lets Paris know who she is."

Gladys added, "If [Paris] called me that, she would have no teeth ... That's how we were brought up. You respect your elders."

As we reported, Paris and Janet faced off in an explosive argument at the Jackson compound this week. Sources tell us Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch" ... and Paris shot back, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/27/gladys-knight-paris-jackson-the-talk-knock-out-teeth/

melden

27.07.2012 um 18:33
ja, ist doch verständlich, wenn man an finanzielle Vergünstigungen heran möchte, muß man sich auch zu Kompromissen "herablassen" ... :)

Katherine Jackson
I'll SHARE Guardianship
with TJ

7/27/2012 9:20 AM PDT

0727-katherine-jackson-tj-jackson-articl

Katherine Jackson says she's had a change of heart ... and is now ready to split guardianship of MJ's 3 children with her grandson TJ.

Katherine's attorney tells TMZ ... "It was agreed by all that it is in the best interest of Mrs. Jackson and the children to file a modified joint pleading at the beginning of next week."

"That pleading will essentially now legally reflect how Mrs. Jackson and TJ have often shared responsibilites of raising the children since Michael Jackson's tragic passing."

Story developing ...
Story entwickelt sich ...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/27/katherine-jackson-share-guardianship-tj-michael-jackson-children-kids/

melden

27.07.2012 um 18:54
im Internet "entdeckt" ... hahaha

2vd2ssgOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)

melden

27.07.2012 um 19:13
Katherine And TJ Jackson To Share Custody Of Michael's Kids

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 @ 12:45PM

pp janetjacksonrandy

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Katherine and TJ Jackson will be filing court documents Friday morning to share custody of Michael Jackson's three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, RadarOnilne.com has confirmed.

Katherine's attorney, Perry Sanders, released the following statement:
"Later this morning, T J Jackson's attorney, Charles Shultz, will be filing a petition for TJ to be appointed permanent guardian of Michael Jackson's three children. The court ordered that this petition be filed pursuant to the temporary guardianship he granted TJ on Wednesday of this week.

"However, after a very productive meeting yesterday, first between Mrs. Jackson and me, and then joined by Prince Jackson, TJ Jackson and Mr. Shultz, it was agreed by all that it is in the best interest of Mrs. Jackson and the children to file a modified joint pleading at the beginning of next week.

"With some changes, that pleading will essentially now legally reflect how Mrs. Jackson and TJ have often shared responsibilities of raising the children since Michael Jackson's tragic passing. Following reaching agreement, Margaret Lodise, the court-appointed guardian ad litem for the children, was brought into the meeting by conference call. Ms. Lodise confirmed with Prince that the agreement reflected the wishes of all the children. The joint filing will request that the court reinstate Mrs. Jackson and appoint TJ as a co-guardian of Michael's children.

"If the court grants this joint request, it will eliminate concerns such as the ones triggered by the events of the last few days. It will also empower TJ to take joint legal responsibility for certain day to day duties such as the management of household personnel, including security.

It will also make clear for school personnel and anyone else coming into contact with the children that TJ is authorized to act on their behalf. TJ has frequently attended school conferences and dealt with school related matters and this agreement, if approved by the court, allows for continuity as sanctioned by the court ."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Los Angeles Judge Mitchell Beckloff made the ruling to appoint TJ as temporary guardian of the three kids during an emergency guardianship hearing Wednesday morning,. The children have been embroiled in a vicious family struggle for more than a week now as their aunt and uncles battle over the late King of Pop’s will, which they claim is fake. The will was validated as legit over two years ago, and there have been three failed attempts to have the will invalidated.

T.J. got extremely emotional during the hearing and told the judge that when he spoke to his grandmother on the telephone, she didn't sound like herself and that he thought other people were on the phone listening to the conversation.

Katherine was finally able to talk to her grandchildren after more than a week Tuesday night after her attorney flew to Tucscon, Arizona where Katherine had been holed up all week with no access to a telephone, computer or television.

Sanders went on to say: "Mrs. Jackson will then be freed up to focus on the more personal everyday decision making related to the lives and activities of the children. She would also remain in control of the children's family allowance. Mrs. Jackson is extremely pleased with the prospect of enjoying the pleasure of raising Michael's children without the day to day tedium of items such as managing the large staff that goes with such a high profile family and focus her attention on being a grandmother and raising Michael's children. She greatly appreciates the recent love and concern that supporters have shown for her and the kids, and she hopes the court will grant this request for co-guardianship. She is eager to simply enjoy her great relationship with these children, while deeding over some of the stressors that go hand in hand with being a guardian. Once the joint filing is made next week, it will be served on all interested parties and the specifics of what is being requested will be spelled out in the public record. Until then, no further official comment about guardianship will be made."

Story developing....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/katherine-and-tj-jackson-share-custody-michaels-kids

melden

27.07.2012 um 19:28
Jackson judge orders probe into children's welfare

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer – 7 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The judge overseeing the guardianship of Michael Jackson's children wants an independent investigation into their well-being.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff ordered an investigator to interview the three children independently and prepare a report that will be reviewed solely by him.

The order comes after nearly a week of turmoil in the Jackson family, including a driveway dispute between relatives on Monday and the absence and return of their grandmother this week.

The children range in ages from 10 to 15.

Beckloff ordered that the investigator have direct access to the children and authorized interviews to be conducted with them at their school.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g_9bH0qJGWYW6S4z0IspMD13KH2g?docId=0b27a505b21340238d124a262d8ceb7a (Archiv-Version vom 01.08.2012)

melden

27.07.2012 um 19:51
Michael Jackson's mom to share guardianship of grandchildren with Tito Jackson's son: attorney

Anthony McCartney, The Associated Press Jul 27, 2012 12:51:00 PM

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Katherine Jackson's attorney says his client has agreed to allow Tito Jackson's son to become a co-guardian of Michael Jackson's three children.

Lawyer Perry Sanders Jr. says the decision was made after a meeting he had with the Jackson family matriarch on Thursday. He announced the deal in a statement Friday.

A judge on Wednesday suspended Katherine Jackson's guardianship duties temporarily and appointed Tito Joe "TJ" Jackson as temporary guardian.

Sanders says Michael Jackson's 15-year-old son Prince has told attorneys the agreement reflects the wishes of the pop superstar's children.

The agreement comes after days of turmoil in the Jackson family, including questions about Katherine Jackson's health and whereabouts.

http://www.680news.com/news/world/article/386363--michael-jackson-s-mom-to-share-guardianship-of-grandchildren-with-tito-jackson-s-son-attorney

melden

27.07.2012 um 20:27
der Bericht, der heute um 19:28h eingestellt wurde, hat sich "entwickelt"

Jackson judge orders probe into children's welfare

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer – 19 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge on Friday ordered an investigation into the well-being of Michael Jackson's children and a lawyer for the family matriarch said she will move to share guardianship with another adult relative.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff told a court investigator to interview the three children independently and provide a report for review only by the judge, not attorneys involved in the case.

The order does not spell out a reason for the investigation, but it is likely intended to give the judge another perspective on how Jackson's children are coping after a week of family turmoil that has included the absence of their grandmother and a dispute in the driveway of their home amid a feud over the estate of the pop superstar.

The court investigator was ordered to interview the children at school at a time to remain undisclosed.

Beckloff said during a hearing earlier this week that there were no indications that Katherine Jackson had done anything wrong.

Under the proposed guardianship change, the 82-year-old Jackson would share oversight of the children with Tito Jackson's son in a deal that would relieve her of some of the day-to-day stresses of managing a famous family, her attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said Friday.

The decision was made after a meeting between Katherine Jackson and Sanders on Thursday. He said Michael Jackson's eldest son has told attorneys he approves of the arrangement.

The proposed arrangement could be presented to a judge next week. If approved, it would make Tito Joe "TJ" Jackson a co-guardian of the children — Prince, Paris and Blanket — who range in ages from 10 to 15.

Under the plan, responsibility for managing staff and security at the home would shift to TJ Jackson. Katherine Jackson would keep control of a family allowance worth tens of thousands of dollars a month, Sanders said.

"Mrs. Jackson is extremely pleased with the prospect of enjoying the pleasure of raising Michael's children without the day-to-day tedium of items such as managing the large staff that goes with such a high-profile family and focus her attention on being a grandmother and raising Michael's children," Sanders wrote in a statement.

"She is eager to simply enjoy her great relationship with these children, while deeding over some of the stressors that go hand in hand with being a guardian," he wrote.

A judge on Wednesday suspended Katherine Jackson's guardianship duties temporarily and appointed TJ Jackson as temporary guardian. He was expected to file a petition on Friday to become the children's permanent guardian, but Sanders said that is a formality meant to abide by court orders.

Beckloff said he would likely re-instate Katherine Jackson as guardian upon her return.

Katherine Jackson had been at a Tucson, Ariz., spa since July 15 with her daughter Rebbie and other relatives and had not spoken to her grandchildren during that time.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g_9bH0qJGWYW6S4z0IspMD13KH2g?docId=0b27a505b21340238d124a262d8ceb7a (Archiv-Version vom 01.08.2012)

melden

27.07.2012 um 20:37
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

way too much pepsi inside to have ): im really full http://instagr.am/p/NmBQAeqwlL/
pepsidosenOriginal anzeigen (0,3 MB)
8:27 PM - 27 Jul 12

melden

27.07.2012 um 20:48
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Paris versteht ganz offensichtlich mehr von diesem Geschäft als andere junge Leute in diesem Alter. Alle Achtung! :D Ja, klappern gehört zum Geschäft! :D

1x zitiertmelden

27.07.2012 um 20:52
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Du scheinst das hier derzeit am Leben zu halten. Wo sind denn all die anderen, die unten in der Liste stehen? Haben die sich inzwischen alle verabschiedet? :( Vielleicht ist inzwischen auch zu viel Zeit vergangen, das Leben geht überall weiter. :)

1x zitiertmelden

27.07.2012 um 20:56
@Hanika
Zitat von HanikaHanika schrieb:Paris versteht ganz offensichtlich mehr von diesem Geschäft als andere junge Leute in diesem Alter. Alle Achtung! :D Ja, klappern gehört zum Geschäft! :D
ich denke schon, dass Paris ein sehr intelligentes, pfiffiges Mädchen ist ... sie wird bestimmt auch schon viel mitbekommen haben, als ihr Vater noch gelebt hat ... :)

melden

27.07.2012 um 20:59
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Das ist ganz sicher richtig, ich erlebte selbst einen Geschäftshaushalt in sehr jungen Jahren und wusste bereits mit 11, wie man mit dem Finanzamt umgehen muss. :) Ich will damit sagen, man wächst quasi in dieses Geschäft hinein, welches einen ständig umgibt. :)

melden

27.07.2012 um 21:08
@Hanika
Zitat von HanikaHanika schrieb:Du scheinst das hier derzeit am Leben zu halten. Wo sind denn all die anderen, die unten in der Liste stehen? Haben die sich inzwischen alle verabschiedet? :( Vielleicht ist inzwischen auch zu viel Zeit vergangen, das Leben geht überall weiter.

na hanika, schau dir an, was in dem anderen "MJ Thread" los ist ... da sind doch auch viele "Karteileichen" aufgeführt ... und es sind doch auch nur wenige, die noch mehr oder weniger Lust haben, sich mit Beiträgen zu beteiligen .... :) :)

melden

27.07.2012 um 21:10
ich bin keine Karteileiche, ich bin auch nicht wichtig, aber ich bin hier und
lese täglich mit.

1x zitiertmelden

27.07.2012 um 21:18
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Ich wollte das auch gar nicht kritisieren, du hast Recht, auch im anderen Thread sieht es nicht viel anders aus, obwohl da jetzt hin und wieder neue User schreiben. Wir müssen abwarten, wie sich das weiter entwickelt. Mein eigener Thread ist jedenfalls gut besucht, kein Wunder, bei der derzeitigen Entwicklung. :D Muss mal wieder hinschauen und mich beteiligen, schließlich habe ich ihn ins Leben gerufen. Aber Michael steckt mir immer noch so sehr in den Adern...... :)

1x zitiertmelden

27.07.2012 um 21:21
@Brigitte58
Zitat von Brigitte58Brigitte58 schrieb:ich bin keine Karteileiche, ich bin auch nicht wichtig, aber ich bin hier und
lese täglich mit.
ohhh, bitte fühle dich nicht angesprochen ... denn ich "sprach" davon, dass auch viele "Karteileichen" aufgeführt sind ... sorry ... wie heißt es, man sollte
"sich nicht jede Jacke anziehen " ...

sei bitte nicht so bescheiden, denn jeder ist auf seine Art wichtig ... :)

melden

27.07.2012 um 21:36

Katherine Jackson Case
Judge Orders Investigator
To Interview Children

7/27/2012 11:54 AM PDT

0728-katherine-jackson-kids-1

The judge in the Katherine Jackson case needs help deciding to whom he should award permanent guardianship of MJ's children -- so he's ordered an independent investigator to interview the kids ... and report back asap.

According to court documents, obtained by TMZ, Judge Mitchell Beckloff has ordered a probate court investigator named Cary Ornelas to "prepare an investigation report addressing the status of the minor children and their currently suspended guardian, Katherine Jackson."

According to the court order, Ornelas has been authorized to interview the Jackson children at their school ... without notice.

Once completed, Ornelas' report will be submitted to the judge ... for his eyes only.

Michael Jackson's nephew TJ Jackson is currently the kids' temporary guardian, and he has already filed documents asking to make the guardianship permanent.

For her part -- Katherine says she has reached an agreement with TJ under which they will SPLIT guardianship of the kids.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/27/katherine-jackson-judge-children-prince-paris-blanket-investigation/

Anzeige

melden