English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Music

111 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Music ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Music

14.01.2014 um 14:29
Youtube: Barracuda- Heart
Barracuda- Heart
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

nice song for cycling :)

Anzeige
melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 14:46
@azerate

I feel comfortable about giving you a "like" for this song :D

Well then, anyway, I'll go back to the topic...

Youtube: Nightwish Nemo (Official Music Video HD)
Nightwish Nemo (Official Music Video HD)
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 14:50
@Banana_Joe: there's another one for a nice evening on the roads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGPD0ZBiMs0

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 14:58
@azerate

Yeah, Black Sabbath is legendary like we are going to be legends some day hopefully... :D

But I'm in a somehow melancholic also nostalgic mood today again... So:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpGz3kAJPFs

melden
melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 16:06
@azerate

I really, really love this song and the video especially since I saw it first in 2006! Although I do not listen to Iced Earth usually, this song will remain a masterpiece for me definitely!

And well, it's about melancholy so it perfectly fits my mood today :D

Youtube: melancholy iced earth
melancholy iced earth
Externer Inhalt

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 17:08
a bit of contrast here to scare away the atrocious weather out there :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUPDla44jfQ

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 17:30
I knew this song and I like it :D

By the way, are there Heavy Metal festivals in Ireland also?

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 18:11
@Banana_Joe: no metal festivals here, just plenty of club gigs.

but this one here is not too far away

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 19:40
Thank you. Well then and in case there is a CruentumVerum, participating in Donington Park, would it be possible to see a guy called azerate there too? :D

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 19:47
@Banana_Joe: you will be on stage in donnington? cool, hope there will be a decent backstage party, and i'll be there :)

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 19:57
@azerate

Let's see ;) It was part of the annual plan, to visit a festival already. Furthermore and and on the one hand it doesn't make much difference to me, I mean considering the distance, either to visit Wacken or
Donnington, but on the other, in this case more important hand, it's high time to visit a Metal festival in Britain. I've never done this before... So, let's look forward for might banging our heads together in Donnington this year :D :deathmetal:

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 19:59
@Banana_Joe: for one moment, i thought, you are a musician, being one of the main acts ;)

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 20:01
@azerate

Unfortunately not. Does this mean you will not take part in Donnington this year? Because I'm not Dimmu Borgir or Satyr for instance? :D

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 20:03
There were many ways to Rome as you know and there are also many ways to go backstage as I know. Now it's your turn :) Wouldn't be the first time I get drunk together with band members belonging to a famous Metal Band. Ever experienced something like that? :D

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 20:06
@Banana_Joe: maybe, it was a matter of the word 'participate', which confused me, because that term is only used for the musicians. fans of the bands 'visit' the festival ;)

but never mind, i'll see what i can do especially work wise

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 20:07
@azerate

I do not visit anything. I prefer to participate always. Basic rule...

Well, there is enough time to see what could be...

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 20:16
Remember, I'm a painfully heartfelt person. For me, nothing ever will be accepted for being impossible. Thus I prefer participating instead of visiting always. ;)

Youtube: Three Days Grace - Pain
Three Days Grace - Pain
Externer Inhalt

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 20:17
@Banana_Joe: well, i'm more of a quiet person then, i just stand somewhere at the side, with a good look onto the stage, and enjoy the music :)

melden

Music

14.01.2014 um 20:20
@azerate

When talking about enjoyment I really don't see any opposition to participating in something ;) But I know what you mean and I'm fine with it.

Anzeige

melden