Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

12.12.2014 um 16:04
@NyancatOpal
I thought you could use it figuratively. At least dict.cc said you could...

Also, Deku and Hudomi are the resident cloppers/PP aficionados. xD

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:05
@NyancatOpal
I was trying to translate the figurative English phrase "honeymoon period." Honeymoon correctly translates to Flitterwochen, and the expression "Die Flitterwochen sind vorbei" was listed, so I assumed that the same phrase existed in both English and German.

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:08
@NyancatOpal
For reference, a "honeymoon period" is a period of time when people are on their best behavior, like the start of a new job, the beginning of a relationship, etc. - but after it's over, they stop making the extra effort and revert back to their old ways.

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:10
@NyancatOpal
Or of course, stereotypically (and somewhat cynically), an actual literal honeymoon will be like that - a couple of newlyweds will go to all kinds of lengths to make the honeymoon perfect, but after it's over they stop trying so hard.

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:10
I already don´t know what Deku and Hudomi has to do with honeymoon period or Flitterwochen.
It seems for me that they act normal.

And no, when you tell me now the definition of honeymoon period, I can say its not the same as Flitterwochen.

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:11
@NyancatOpal
@desparil
Hey ich bin kein so penetranter clopper der alle zwingt es anzuschauen^^ Ich mach nur ab und zu Andeutungen aber mehr auch nicht xD

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:11
@NyancatOpal
Well an actual honeymoon is the vacation a married couple takes right after their wedding. I was explaining the FIGURATIVE meaning to you.

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:12
Hey zusammen

@desparil
Dubstep hat sich lustige Geschenke für jeder mit Ausnahme von mir ausgedacht
Nope. mich hat er auch vergessen.

@reher
@Nayst
Deutsch-Rap ist zu 95% Schrott. Alles nur Möchtegern-Gangster die über Nutten, Drogen, Geld und Autos rappen. Oder sich eben gegenseitig beleidigen, was aber auch manchmal amüsant sein KANN.

Da ist Sido wohl noch einer der wenigen die ich mir geben würde. Aus dem deutschen Sektor höre ich
zurzeit nur noch DCVDNS und ein paar alte Songs von Sido und Chakuza.

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:13
@desparil
Don't worry, my mum is strong.... she has a lot of fun in the thread and she is very, very tolerant.... So she probably wouldn't mind clopper at all ;)

melden

@desparil
Ah ok, but I´m sorry, Both me and the google translator can´t translate "FIGURATIVE"

melden

@NyancatOpal
figurative = figurativ. Or metaphorisch, if you prefer.

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:14
Ah metaphorisch. Thats a word for me. ^^
Thanks

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:15
@desparil
In german you might say "Welpenschutz". Welpen are puppies, and they are so cute and we think they are helpless, so we give them shelter. And that's why we would say, Ash-Li had "Welpenschutz", now the real spamming will beginn XD

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:15
Yes, if you say so, a honey what ever is the same as Flitterwochen.
But we have no Metapher with this word in it. (I guess)

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:19
@NyancatOpal
Honeymoon. Kein schweres Wort. :P:
Und ja, das ist doch die richtige Übersetzung für Flitterwochen im wörtlichen Sinne.

@Ayanna
@NyancatOpal

Okay. I was misled by dict.cc apparently. This was the entry:

The honeymoon is over. [also fig.] Die Flitterwochen sind vorbei. [auch fig.]

So I assumed that das geht. Guess not.

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:20
@Ayanna
I was confused by the word "shelter". I instinctivly translated it with something from the swabian: Schelta, Schälta. (schimpfen) or the substantiv Schelte, Schälte. If you know what I mean. But this is the opposite of the real meaning. So I learned that I can´t always use my swabian to translate english words ^^

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:21
@NyancatOpal
Tja, man lernt halt nie aus :)

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:23
@desparil
With that Flitterwochen-thing..... You can almost use it for the same.... because if you say "Die Flitterwochen sind vorbei" - "Honeymoon is over", you mean that the real hard life of marriage begins, and the romantic is over or not the same anymore like it was during honeymoon.
But in our case with Ash-Li it didn't suit that good ;)

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:24
@Ayanna
Den Begriff "Die Flitterwochen sind vorbei" hab ich noch nie gehört.

melden

12.12.2014 um 16:25
@NyancatOpal
Doch doch, ich glaub das nutzen wir auch so ;)

melden