English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

About the new category: Allmystery in English

106 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Allmystery ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

03.10.2013 um 15:56
@dns
That is a great Idea. I already thought of improving the statistics for the users: That you get shown on your profile the number of posts in the different categories. That would be pretty interesting.

But the general counting system, with the changing colour, should be kept. I think its a good system.

Anzeige
melden

03.10.2013 um 15:56
@El_Gato

An overall counter for all categories, but a detailed overview in the profile about every category.

1x zitiertmelden

03.10.2013 um 15:58
@dns

Ah, ok. That does sound like a good idea to me. Count me in for supporting you in that.
Off topic, but you did want to create an RPG category, what about that now?
I think thats an awesome idea too since I really love and enjoy playing forum RPs. :D

melden

03.10.2013 um 15:58
@dns
Yeah, thats exactly what im talking about!

guyincognito

Guy Inkognito approves this!

melden

03.10.2013 um 15:59
Zitat von dnsdns schrieb:An overall counter for all categories, but a detailed overview in the profile about every category.
Sounds good! Do you want to improve it still this year?

melden

@El_Gato

Ah totaly forgot about the RPG category, but maybe the Forenspiele category is already a place for that?

melden

@Mixmax

Not sure...

melden

03.10.2013 um 16:01
@dns

I think RPs deserve a category for themselves, since in the "Forenspiele" category are only silly games like "rate the avatar of the user that posted before" and so on.
RPs are an entirely different thing and they should not be mixed up with some forum games.

melden

03.10.2013 um 16:40
Although I don't really have to improve my english skills, but I think writing in english with other non-english speakers could be very funny :D

@El_Gato
@dns

I don't think we need a new category ,only because of the RP's. I mean,there aren't so many RP's and a new category for only a few RP's doesn't make sense.

melden

03.10.2013 um 16:50
@dns
On a side note:
English is always written with a capital E.
May not be so awfully important for the thread title, but I would suggest it at "weitere Rubriken".

melden

03.10.2013 um 16:52
@Demandred

Ah thanks for that, I didn't know this, fixed.

And thats already one thing I learned from the new category. :)

melden

03.10.2013 um 17:27
Wow, I really really like this idea.
In my exchange-year ( I have been in Finland btw, not in the US or UK :D) my english has improved, but since I am back in Germany I just don't use it anymore (besides english-lessons in school)..

melden

03.10.2013 um 17:58
@gonzolina
Did you also learn a little bit finnish ? :D Or did you only communicate with them in English?

@dns
Er I don't know how to say "Beitrag" in English but..are they being counted in this category too?

1x zitiertmelden

03.10.2013 um 18:52
@AzuraAstraea
I was there for 11 months, and the first 5 months I just spoke english... But I started to understand every day more, and after 5-6 months I also started to speak finnish... Let's say, I am fluent in "everyday-finnish", but I can't discuss fluent about politcal topics for example, because I just don't know the words for that :D But I think, even some Germans can't discuss proper about political topics in German, so... yeah. :D

melden

03.10.2013 um 22:54
Zitat von AzuraAstraeaAzuraAstraea schrieb:how to say "Beitrag" in English
Post?

melden

03.10.2013 um 23:14
@Demandred okay... i guess i'm going to kill myself right now. embarrassing :cry: xD how could I not know this? x'D

melden

03.10.2013 um 23:18
@AzuraAstraea
May the one-eyed god of word and writing forgive you. :D

1x zitiertmelden

03.10.2013 um 23:21
@AzuraAstraea
Beitrag = post / posting

@Topic:
I love this new category. Well, my english is not the best, the last 6 years i had less practice with this wonderful language.
You´ll wonder now... "wonderful language?"... Yes, i love this language, so i am ashamed about my little skill.

Whatever, i will try to write in this category as often as i can. Maybe this will work to find back to the right vocabulary. Beside this, actually i write a letterbook for my best american friend.

thumbs up guys :D

melden

04.10.2013 um 00:23
Zitat von DemandredDemandred schrieb:the one-eyed god
Odin? He was the "Inventor" of zhe "Runen" anyway :Y:

melden

04.10.2013 um 00:25
@Grymnir
He got them from the tree and the rune signs were repurposed for writing, aye. :D

melden

04.10.2013 um 00:28
@Demandred
yay!

Do you know where the word "Buchstabe" comes from? It developed because the old Germans wrote Runens (?) on "Stäbe" made out of "Buche". Stunning!

melden

04.10.2013 um 18:42
I'm starting to think that this English category will be a failure. The topics are all mixed up, the posts doesn't count and I would really recommend to give the original English Allmystery another shot.

melden

04.10.2013 um 18:45
@El_Gato

I think its way too early to jump into conclusions, new categories on Allmystery need at least a year to get used regularly.

melden

04.10.2013 um 18:48
@dns

Well, I hope you're right and one year? Seems to be a little bit long to me... But you're the admin, it's all up to you. :vv:

Anzeige

melden