English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Smalltalk

744 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Unterhaltung, Spaß, Sprache ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Smalltalk

06.01.2015 um 20:29
Zitat von Rick_BlaineRick_Blaine schrieb:My first name is relatively common in Germany
Well, but remember that the Days of Roland, Heinrich, Siegfried and Friedrich are gone - nowadays aur Children are named Colin, Jimi Blue, Chantalle and something like that. I feel kinda sorry for the old-fashioned German namen, since i really like them.
But its like always: Time destroys everything

Anzeige
melden

Smalltalk

07.01.2015 um 05:37
Unless they are reborn some day. My grandmother's name was Hannah. When I was a kid, I didn't know anyone with this name who wasn't at least 70 years old. Today, tons of Hannahs clog the junior high schools. Go figure.

OK, Jimi Blue really needs to be laid to rest. :)

melden

Smalltalk

09.01.2015 um 17:29
OK, ive noticed many little Pauls and Emmas around. But the really old Names like Gerfried, Hedwig, Adelheid and so on that disappear. I dont expect them to come back anytime...

The most ridiculous thing is if Children have Hardcore German Family Names, but weird English (or whatever they are) first Names:

Jimi Blue Ochsenknecht
Jeffrey Landertinger
Shania Schwarzenegger

It really hurts reading or pronouncing them :/

melden

Smalltalk

10.01.2015 um 08:16
LOL I agree, but there was a time when in America some kids had hardcore German first names with regular English last names, sounds horrible, too. I know a Gretchen (pronounced here as "Grettschn") Myers. She is over 70 by now, so it's not a modern trend. There also are some Heidis around.

melden

Smalltalk

10.01.2015 um 14:30
OK, this way around its not much better^^

If her last Name would be spelled Meier, it would look like shes German.
But after all, Names dont really matter - they are just Words. And nearly everyone has a Nickname anyway.

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2015 um 12:26
Hey folks,
it's been a while me being here... Someone out there? :)
Hope you all have nice holidays or at least some time to relax and rest...

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2015 um 16:45
Ah you remember Pink Floyd
Is there anybody out there

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2015 um 21:33
@TunFaire
Hey there :) to be honest I don't really listen pink floyd... the only song which I like to listen by them is "wish you were here". Do you like them?

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2015 um 21:40
Of course, I like this Type of music, ah not knwoing the english expression for it. I'm a little oldfashion in case of music.
What do you prefer?

Shit, german autocorrection wen Writing english, it's hell

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2015 um 21:49
Ahh i see, well one could say I like oldies more than "modern" bands/songs as well. But not a particular genre, recently I am listening cat stevens and jeff buckley a lot... good to relax :)

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2015 um 21:52
At the moment, EAV 'Neandertal'
Yes it's boaring just to listen to one genre, even so I have some groups I prefer

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2015 um 23:07
My favourite english-singing Band is surely Deftones.

Youtube: Deftones - Feiticeira
Deftones - Feiticeira
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

melden

Smalltalk

07.04.2015 um 00:07
Hmm I have to admit that both songs/bands are new for me and not my cup of tea. But that's ok tastes differ in the end...

melden

Smalltalk

10.06.2015 um 22:21
i only hear english-speaking bands^^

melden

Smalltalk

11.06.2015 um 00:03
*listen to

melden

Smalltalk

12.06.2015 um 03:54
@Assassine
Not if they occasionally drive by his house and he has to hear them involuntarily.

melden

Smalltalk

12.06.2015 um 07:38
@Demandred
Ok, that's true :D

melden

Smalltalk

13.06.2015 um 15:34
That would be a very big coincidence, if only english singing Bands would pass your House. Mine gets passed by a mixture of German and English Bands - every day :vv:

melden

Smalltalk

26.09.2015 um 09:11
Good morning!

Speaking about music, does someone like these traditional irish or scottish songs too? I think they are very
enchanting and calming.

Here are two links if someone is interested :)

Youtube: Silly Wizard - The Gold Claddagh Ring
Silly Wizard - The Gold Claddagh Ring
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

Youtube: If I Were a Blackbird
If I Were a Blackbird
Externer Inhalt

melden

Smalltalk

28.09.2015 um 10:38
I surely like Bagpipes and the scottish Culture in general. I feel sorry that they didnt vote forSeparation from Britain last year.
And i wear a black Kilt at Frestivals ^^

Anzeige

melden