Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

01.02.2015 um 13:53
Gut, von mir aus. Aber wenigstens das Spiel an sich ?

melden

01.02.2015 um 13:54
@NyancatOpal

Das müsste gehen. Ich habe es ganz normal installiert, dann wurde ein fehlender Teil per Steam-Download heruntergeladen und ich konnte es spielen.

melden

01.02.2015 um 13:54
@Nayst
Was hälst du von der Theorie? Der Typ ist ein Genie :o
SpoilerIn the intro to the game, we get introduced to Isaac and his mother. Isaac's mom hears a voice from above (since Isaac's mom is Christian, we can assume she hears this voice from God). God tells her to kill her own son as a sacrifice. Although this sounds very wrong, it actually happens to be a CONFLICTING matter in different verses (Some verses mention God demanding human sacrifice (Leviticus 27:28-29, Exodus 22:29-30, Joshua 6:21, Numbers 31:25-30, 40-41, Genesis 22:2, and Judges 11:30-39), whereas others mention God FORBIDDING it (Deuteronomy 12:31, 18:9-12, (These ones describe the practice as evil: 2 Kings 16:3, Psalm 106:38, and Jeremiah 19:4-5))). We can assume a good portion of Isaac players are against human sacrifices, so we follow into Isaac's basement and keep the little guy alive.

Fast forward to the epilogue of our first win against Mom: Isaac's mom stands tall with the butcher's knife ready to sacrifice Isaac. Giving her last prayer before lunging the knife into her son, Isaac was just lucky enough to have that Bible fall on his mother's head, defeating her temporarily. After "defeating" his Mom, Isaac descends into his mind, giving us either The Womb or Utero (the RNG gods are real finicky with this one), where we fight down Mom's heart. Defeating it puts a chest in front of us, which gives us endings 1-11. Some of Isaac's endings give back some of Isaac's toys, whereas others do... interesting things. Also, prepare for some language. The endings do the following:

Ending 1: Isaac slips into the chest to come out and reveal himself changing into a multitude of forms. The only explanation on this one is due to how the player has to change themselves in order to unlock other items. This ending unlocks Eden, a character that is completely random.
Ending 2: Isaac takes a syringe and uses it, giving him completely white eyes. One explanation of this is that Isaac is trying to forget this happened. As such, he is taking some sort of drugs to make him forget (These drugs, whatever they may be, cause Isaac to gain a form of dead eyes). The item unlocked is Rubber Cement, a passive item that when picked up, Isaac's eyes turn white. It can be assumed Isaac injected himself with this cement.
Ending 3: Isaac finds a noose and hangs himself. An obvious explanation of this would be that Isaac did not want to live on this planet anymore and killed himself off.
Ending 4: Isaac finds his Wire Coat Hanger and is later seen with it jammed in his head. A good explanation would be similar to Ending 1, where Isaac slipped into the chest. Unlike Ending 1, however, Isaac re-emerges with this coat hanger jammed on his head.
Ending 5: Isaac opens the chest to be punched by his mother and then pulled out of the chest. One can assume that this is a way to tell Isaac to get out of his mind before it consumes him. Nevertheless, Isaac continues onwards to Ending 6.
Ending 6: Isaac finds IPECAC! After fighting through countless waves of grotesque enemies, Isaac wants to forget about them. He didn't read the warning label and ends up spewing out explosive vomit. No explanation.
Ending 7: Isaac takes a syringe and uses it, causing him to look like a complete retard on the floor. Like ending 2, we are assuming Isaac is taking drugs to forget. This time, however, Isaac is looking all sorts messed up.
Ending 8: Isaac finds a quarter! This can be assumed to be one of his favorite toys, as he is smiling and is no longer crying.
Ending 9: Isaac finds Dr. Fetus. I have no explanation for this one other than it's a messed up world.
Ending 10: Isaac opens the chest to find what appears to be a dead blue baby. This baby (called ???) sits up, looks at Isaac, and smiles. Who could ??? be? Isaac in reality. I will reveal more later.
Ending 11: Isaac opens the chest, but instead of locating an item or something IN the chest, a weird monster appears behind Isaac. This monster is called "It Lives." In the original Binding of Isaac, after defeating Mom's Heart 10 times and looking at the main menu, we see what appears to be a fetus on the screen. When you battle It Lives, you are actually battling yourself in your mother's WOMB.

After Ending 11, Isaac has to choose to go down to either Hell (Sheol) or Heaven (Cathedral). Long-time Isaac fans would probably choose Sheol first due to Isaac having Sheol before Cathedral. After fighting The Fallen and Satan, you get Ending 12, where you see Isaac, Cain, Maggy, etc. (excluding Blue Baby and including a weird demonic baby that nobody knows of) before seeing Isaac put himself into the chest. "Weird," you think to yourself. You go through the Cathedral to figure out Ending 12, and as you enter the boss door, you see...

Isaac. Lying on the ground similar to those transition screens. "Wait... What?!" you utter before being attack to no end. After taking down Isaac, you are treated to Ending 13: Isaac is reading a Bible before he looks up to see himself as a demon. An eagle-eyed player would remember Ending 12 and place that after Ending 13. It seems like it's a puzzle.

As you continue to play the game, you notice that you build up both The Polaroid and The Negative, allowing you access to either The Chest for The Polaroid or The Dark Room for The Negative. Some players (myself as one of them) start off by going to The Chest to battle off ???. After defeating ???, we see Ending 14: A collection of pictures that portray Isaac's past with his Mom and Dad and sister. As the pictures go on, we see Mom angry, Dad leaving the family, Isaac crying next to a chest, and a demon. We head off into The Dark Room to battle The Lamb and get Ending 15: A missing poster stating that Isaac is missing. Putting the pieces together so far, the eagle-eyed player assumes it goes in the order of Ending 13 to Ending 12 to Endings 14 and 15. A truly eagle-eyed person would wonder "Where does that 16th ending come in?"

You battle through Isaac: Rebirth many times when you see the message: "You unlocked the Angel bosses." You head into the angel rooms to fight the angels: Uriel and Gabriel. Defeating each one yields a piece of a key. You hold onto this key until you reach either The Chest or The Dark Room, where the key is taken from you and is placed into a giant golden door. You walk into the room to fight the final boss of the game: Mega Satan.

Enduring the pain, you take down Mega Satan to be awarded with Ending 16: Isaac, in the chest, crying and breathing heavily as he transforms from human to demon. The transformation completes, and Isaac no longer is the cute boy we all saw at the start of the game.

To summarize ending 12 onwards:
Ending 12: Isaac enters chest
Ending 13: Isaac sees the demon in himself and walks to chest
Ending 14: Isaac throws the pictures into the chest with him
Ending 15: Mom is trying to find Isaac and filed a missing child report
Ending 16: Isaac becomes a demon.

Basically, Isaac was the true enemy from the start. Isaac's mom was given the objective to prevent a demon from walking the Earth. A fallen angel, however (demons were once angels, you know) prevented Mom from finishing her goal. Isaac descends into his memories to ensure his transformation can be completed. Since it can, Isaac heads either 1 of 2 directions:

If he enters Sheol: Isaac descends to Hell where he meets Satan. To prove his worth, Isaac takes down the Devil himself. He descends further onwards to take down The Lamb. Satan, being angry with his defeat, challenges Isaac once more. Satan fails again and Isaac is now the new Satan.

If he enters Cathedral: Isaac enters the chest and descends even further into his mind. Isaac confronts himself and takes himself down. He gets into a chest and enters The Chest. From here, Isaac takes on ??? and Mega Satan. After Mega Satan's downfall, Isaac exits his mind only for him to be possessed.

tl;dr: Isaac: Rebirth a major plot twist. Endings are as such:

Ending 1-11 -> Ending 13 -> Ending 12 -> Ending 14-15 -> Ending 16

melden
Nayst ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

01.02.2015 um 14:01
@Oberknecht17
Muss ich mir durchlesen wenn ich zuhause bin.

melden

01.02.2015 um 14:03
@Zerco
Ganz normal installiert. Ohne bei Steam etwas machen zu müssen ? Das wurde dann automatisch bei Steam zu deinen Spielen hinzugefügt ?
Bei mir nicht.

melden

01.02.2015 um 14:12
@NyancatOpal

Ist es wirklich ein Steam Spiel? Also steht hinten auf der Verpackung, dass man Steam dafür braucht?

melden

01.02.2015 um 14:13
Nein, das nicht. Aber man kann es auch per Steam kaufen. Also dachte ich es wäre Steam kompatibel

melden

01.02.2015 um 14:15
@NyancatOpal

Nicht alles CD's sind Steam kompatibel. Wenn auf der Rückseite der Verpackung nichts steht, wirst du es nicht zu Steam hinzufügen können. Es gibt einige Spiele, die erst später bei Steam erhältlich sind, was dazu führt, dass meistens die CD's nicht kompatibel sind und man das Spiel für Steam nochmal neu über Steam kaufen müsste.

melden

01.02.2015 um 14:16
Ah, ok. Schade.
Dann füge ich es eben zu meinen Steam-fremden Spielen hinzu.

melden

01.02.2015 um 14:54
vefuckte Scheiße

melden

01.02.2015 um 15:44
Wieso ?

melden

01.02.2015 um 16:03
c62
xD

melden

01.02.2015 um 16:04
und meine Küchencheffinen meinen mich dissn zu können
Kann sie ja auch. Ich hindere sie sicher nicht daran. ^^

melden

01.02.2015 um 16:50
fetch.phpcachew500h562tok38f1f0mediarageOriginal anzeigen (0,4 MB)

melden

01.02.2015 um 17:10
I have a dig bick.
You that read wrong.
You read that wrong too.
You just checked if you read that wrong.
I just got you.

melden

01.02.2015 um 20:08
zebra strong  full color  by brisineo-d6

melden

01.02.2015 um 20:08
@El_Gato
kfc-dance-o

@Oberknecht17
I'm gonna call you Big Nick Digger. :trollbier:

melden

01.02.2015 um 20:13
@desparil

I don't get it.

melden

01.02.2015 um 20:15
@El_Gato
Twelve seconds later
I'm going to KFC!

melden

01.02.2015 um 20:15
@desparil

Yes. But what does that have to do with a black guy?

melden