Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

08.06.2015 um 20:48
Und maßlos overhyped

melden
Nayst ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

Delfine auch.

melden

Stimmt wohl

melden

08.06.2015 um 20:49
@LucyDolphin
Das müsste doch eig dein Lieblingspony sein :troll:
dolphin dream vector by mehoop-d56fhfiOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)

melden

08.06.2015 um 20:50
@Oberknecht17
Nur, weil sie zufällig 2 Delphine als CM hat?

melden

08.06.2015 um 20:50
@LucyDolphin

Und weils ein Unicorn ist. :troll:

melden

08.06.2015 um 20:51
@Oberknecht17
800px-Apple Bloom with a dolphin cutie mOriginal anzeigen (0,4 MB)

@El_Gato
Pegasi master race

melden

08.06.2015 um 20:51
@LucyDolphin
twilight sparkle as a dolphin by mykegreOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)

melden

08.06.2015 um 20:52
@Oberknecht17
I approve... Wer zum Fick kommt auf sowas?! Woher ist das?

melden

08.06.2015 um 20:52
@LucyDolphin
http://mykegreywolf.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-Sparkle-as-a-dolphin-211524410

melden

08.06.2015 um 20:53
@LucyDolphin

I don't see pegasi performing magic. Your argument is invalid. :P:

melden

08.06.2015 um 20:53
@El_Gato
I don't see Unicorns flying, your argument is invalid!

melden

08.06.2015 um 20:55
@LucyDolphin

Magic gives you power. The mere ability to fly doesn't. One unicorn can learn with some effort how to teleport, a pegasus, on the other hoof, can never cast the simplest of spells.

melden

08.06.2015 um 20:56
@El_Gato
And yet magic seems to be countered easily. Remember the poison ivy, Discord or Tirek? All of this can render unicorns completely useless!

melden

08.06.2015 um 20:59
@LucyDolphin

Poison ivy affects ALL races, not just unicorns. Concerning Tirek and Discord, they are/were powerful spellcasters as well. So that puts them on more or less the same level with unicorns. And for the record, I never said that unicorns are all-powerful and invincible.

melden

08.06.2015 um 21:02
@El_Gato
But you're still implying they are more powerful than pegasi which doesn't seem to be the case...

melden

08.06.2015 um 21:06
@LucyDolphin

Well, they are. Or why do you think it is called Celestias School for gifted UNICORNS? And magic blasts can be a very powerful weapon, as demonstrated by Twilight and Starlight. Furthermore, the abilty to teleport is superior to flying and gives you a huge tactical advantage, as demonstrated by Sunset.

melden

08.06.2015 um 21:08
Would you two please write in germanisch again ? I know AN, you can explain your Master Race stuff better in english (why ever)

melden

08.06.2015 um 21:09
@El_Gato
Well, Celestia is an alicorn and we can all agree that alicorns are the most powerful "race"... Because Celestia teaching pegasi things about flying would be pointless since there is the "Wonderbolt Acadamy" and to be frank, Celestia probably isn't that much of a flying goddess...

In addition, teleporting might be superior to normal flying but it is extremely hard to do and we haven't really seen that much "high quality teleporting" to call it superior to flying in any way...

Furthermore, I'd like to add that Rainbow's flying beats Twily's teleporting by far!

1x zitiertmelden

08.06.2015 um 21:16
@NyancatOpal

I can do equally well in both German and English, but for now I want to write in English. Don't act like you wouldn't understand. :P:
Zitat von LucyDolphinLucyDolphin schrieb:Furthermore, I'd like to add that Rainbow's flying beats Twily's teleporting by far!
Maybe Rainbow can fly well. So what? Twilight can teleport over huge distances. She, and I assume Sunset too, can teleport to any point in the blink of an eye. I don't think that teleporting is that hard to do. Most unicorns just don't have the time to learn it because they're occupied with other things. And yes, there is the Wonderbolt Academy, but it so far we have only seen one unicorn ascend to alicornhood - Twilight.

Teleporting aside, levitation, which ANY unicorn can perform, makes them also superior. Rarity can manipulate and use several objects at once. And just remember Snails. That moron can perform a light spell, so we can safely assume that if that idiot is able to do that, any unicorn can do that. The horn is more or less an universal tool with versatile uses. Wings can only lift you in the air. If I had to choose, I'd choose the horn.

melden