Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

20.08.2015 um 21:37
That my friend would be considered cheating because unicorns have no control over the sun and moon, but the alicorns. We either have to assume they will stay neutral or just disregard their existence in this case because we cannot say that they'd side with the unicorns.
Also, a permanent night isn't desirable for unicorns and earth ponies either. This isn't really a good counter measure^^
No, it wouldn't be. It is canon that unicorns can control the celestial bodies as well. In the episode Hearths Warming Eve it is said that the unicorns were responsible for raising the sun and moon before the foundation of Equestria and they had to do that until Celestia and Luna showed up.

Anyway, this countermeasure would kill ALL of the life on their Earth, so that means that unicorns have the power to doom the planet if they really want to. It's kinda like MAD in the cold war - mutually assured destruction.
The one who shoots first, dies second.
No, I bet this can be done with potions or basic chemistry. They could simply ask Zecora^^
They could, but I think Zecora would refuse to tell them how to make dangerous and/or powerful potions unless they torture these informations outta her. But Zecora is smart. She could provide them with seemingly powerful potions but also make them poison themselves without their knowledge because she is a master of this art.
She could teleport immense distances but only with the magic of all 4 alicorns combined so that's not a big deal. The furthest distance traveled by teleportation by Twily or Sunset is like 50 m and that is being really generous.
Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. Let's assume that you are and the greatest distance a unicorn can teleport are 50 m. That would still be extremely useful. Any given unicorn capable of teleportation could teleport into the homes of banks or wealthy ponies and rob their flanks. Or they could "break" into the restricted section of the Canterlot archives to learn powerful spells.
It is not about the speed, it seems pretty impractical to travel in 25 m steps using teleportation which probably isn't endlessly usable because it costs much energy to maintain and the average unicorn doesn't have such a large magic supply so flying still is the superior means of travel. You can praise your glorious teleportation all you want, the evidence in the series doesn't suggest that it is 1. Easy to use since only 2 characters have been shown with this ability 2. Useful for greater distances since it certainly costs a lot of magic resources and doesn't have a high range in general.
We have only SEEN two unicorns who can teleport. That doesn't mean that Twilight and Sunset are the only ones capable to do that. There is a school for gifted unicorns for a reason. I think Moondancer can teleport too.
She was able to cancel out Twilight's bubble of silence. And Moondancer brings me to another good point...

medium

Unicorns can use weapons in a superior way because they don't have to use their hooves. They can run around and still being fully enabled to use a stick, a sword or even bows and arrows.

Anyway, I think that at least Twilight has no distance limit when it comes to teleportation. She wields A LOT of magical power, as we can clearly see here:

SafariScreenSnapz0021

9RpQQF8

Sure, it took a lot of effort to vanquish that beast. But it was friggin' HUGE compared to ordinary ponies. She didn't only levitate that monster outta town, but also cast that music spell to put it to sleep.
It took a lot of energy and effort so I think she can use that energy as well to teleport whatever huge distance she wants to cover.

melden

20.08.2015 um 21:38
Auf deutsch jungs... oder geht in nen englischen thread xD

melden

20.08.2015 um 21:38
I love dig bicks

You read wrong that

You read taht wrong

You read "that" worng

You read "wrong" wrong.

Ur a fag.

melden

20.08.2015 um 21:39
@BassVortex

adagio how about noOriginal anzeigen (0,3 MB)

melden

Englisch ist Weltsprache. Man sollte schon in der Lage sein, es zu können.

melden

@El_Gato
giphy

melden

20.08.2015 um 21:40
@BassVortex
giphy

melden

20.08.2015 um 21:41
@Ayanna
Ja aber das ist n deutscher Thread oder nicht und es wird dauernd englisch geschrieben ?? Warum dann soll die in nen englischen thread da kann man doch englisch schreiben wenn se unbedingt wollen

@Dekujunge
wtf xD

melden

20.08.2015 um 21:42
@BassVortex
Lass sie doch. Wenn sie ihr Englisch "improven" wollen, können sie das doch gerne tun.

Und außerdem unterhalten sie sich über MLP-relevante Dinge, also passt es besser hierher.

melden

20.08.2015 um 21:43
@Ayanna

Zumal Velcorn und ich derlei Diskussionen eh immer auf Englisch führen. It's traditional. It was already traditional before our friend here showed up. I miss Desparil...

melden

20.08.2015 um 21:43
@Ayanna
Aber doch nicht ständig und in den Ausmass... bei mir wird auch rumgemeckert bei jedem mist warum ist das wieder Okay das kommt mir nicht ganz fair vor :D

melden

20.08.2015 um 21:44
Ok ich stimme Ayanna zu:
Langweilig, das Gespamme von Deku und Dubstep,
Ich stimme dem Typen zu der sich über zu viel englishc auf dieser Seit beschwärt.
Ich will von AN in 2 Sätzen erklärt haben um was es in seinem Post ging. von mir aus auch auf englisch.

melden

20.08.2015 um 21:44
@NyancatOpal

Read it if you wanna know what it is about.

melden

20.08.2015 um 21:45
@El_Gato
Me too, me too....

@BassVortex
Es wurde bei dir nicht rumgeckert, es wurde nur drauf hingewiesen, dass du in die Richtung Solospam gehst.

Und falls es dich beruhigt, ich hab die Monsterposts von Velcorn und AN auch nicht gelesen, aber ich freu mich für die beiden, dass sie sich hier so auf Englisch ausleben können.

melden

@El_Gato
irgendwas im entferntesten mit Ponys.

melden

@NyancatOpal
Das ist kein gespamme wenn ihr nur nix schreibt können wir nix machen :D

melden

Ja egal,

melden

20.08.2015 um 21:46
@NyancatOpal

Why unicorns are the superior race. Satisfied?

melden

Jap.

melden

Das ist ne hochwissenschaftliche Diskussion. Also stört die beiden nicht XD

melden