Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

25.08.2015 um 01:52
@LucyDolphin

Be serious, would ya? :P:

melden

@El_Gato
I always am.

melden

BfE a

melden

25.08.2015 um 01:54
@LucyDolphin

And I thought we were finished with your stupid dolphins. WE are the master race of Earth. WE rule it. Dolphins do not. They never will.

melden

25.08.2015 um 01:54
@El_Gato
Pathetic.

melden

25.08.2015 um 01:55
@LucyDolphin

Yes, you're quite right. Pathetic dolphins. :troll:

melden

25.08.2015 um 01:55
@El_Gato
The mere thought of humans being the master race is pathetic.

melden

25.08.2015 um 01:56
@LucyDolphin

And why is that, exactly?

melden

25.08.2015 um 02:09
@El_Gato
Humans are nothing more than slaves to themselves, being dependent on their so firmly created society. Constantly striving for stupid things may it be materialistic or not, with a never ending greed. Once we got what we wanted, we take it for granted, not realizing its worth anymore looking for something else.

Destroying our home planet and being responsible for the extinction of countless species that too inhabit(ed) this planet. We fight ridiculous wars over redundant stuff like materials (f.e. oil) or just differing beliefs (f.e. relgion).

Wasting our time questioning the meaning of everything doomed to fail since the vast amount of knowledge is simply too much for a single human being to grasp; having to accept that we know nothing at all.

I could go on but I assume you get my point.

All of the above mentioned while dolphins or rather animals in general simply live their lives, playing around, mating, having fun; not having to bother with all kinds of human made problems - in fact, they do have to put up with all the garbage (quite literally) mankind has "developed". It might be ironic, but the saying "Ignorance is bliss" truly is right.

melden

25.08.2015 um 02:13
Meine Güte jedes mal die gleiche Diskussion mit den gleichen Argumenten-.- lasst euch doch mal was neues einfallen

melden

25.08.2015 um 02:13
@Oberknecht17
What? Sowas in der Art hab ich hier noch nie geschrieben o.O

melden

25.08.2015 um 02:15
@LucyDolphin
Ich rede vom Thema Master Race generell. Master Race hier, Master Race da. Das nervt irgendwann nurnoch.

melden

25.08.2015 um 02:16
@Oberknecht17

If you're not interested in this, don't read it. No one's forcing you to.

@LucyDolphin

We are not destroying this planet. We may polluting it a little bit, but that is far from destroying a huge sphere we live on. And like I said before, progress comes with a price. And do you honestly think that only humans would do that? No. If monkey had developed our level of intelligence, if they were as advanced as we are, they'd do the exact same things. It is our intelligence what drives us to do the things we do. Not being human. Being intelligent at our level.

And yes, animals live their simple lives while having some fun. But for the most part, their lives are about survival. They live their lives this way because they don't have a choice. We, however, do.

melden

25.08.2015 um 02:18
@Oberknecht17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=039huUuzIKM (Video: Wario Land 3 Music A Town in Chaos)

:trollking:

melden

25.08.2015 um 02:18
BfE a

melden

25.08.2015 um 02:19
@Dekujunge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIDGEukXiws (Video: Boss - Sonic Advance 2 Music Extended)

melden

25.08.2015 um 02:20
@Oberknecht17
:Y:

melden
melden

25.08.2015 um 02:25
@El_Gato
It may be true that other species with aquivalent intelligence might do the same, but then maybe we're just too stupid since we're unable to effectively overcome the problems we are facing in our "progress".

Humans are so blinded in their arrogance of being the most intelligent species being able to "rule over the planet" being chosen by God etc. that they simply don't care about how their behavior affects other inhabitants on our planet. We justify all kinds of bullshit for our personal gains, as if anybody truly cared for the advancements of the human race as a whole, everyone has their own selfish reason to do what they are doing. And what for? All of this garbage just to die and cease to exist without anything left.

Thinking to have a choice is the most ludicrous thing of all. We've had this before, there is no choice nor a free will. It is all a human-made illusion, a lie we tell everyone and ourselves and want to believe it since life would be pointless otherwise which it is, but we are actively denying that.

melden

25.08.2015 um 02:28
WPeazU8

melden