Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

20.08.2015 um 13:53
@Oberknecht17

Ja, die schmeissen extra für dich in meinem Auftrag ne "Welcome to the Gulag Party". :trollking:

melden

20.08.2015 um 13:54
@El_Gato
Ich lass dich und Cheese in eine Zelle stecken. Mit ganz viel Seife.

melden

20.08.2015 um 13:55
@Oberknecht17

Langweilig. Ich weiß was besseres. Du darfst gefesselt dabei zusehen, wie Pinkie und Cheese es miteinander treiben. :troll:

melden

20.08.2015 um 13:55
@El_Gato
Gulag.

melden

20.08.2015 um 13:56
Oh eine Gulag Party *Konfetti schmeiß* XD

melden

@Oberknecht17

Oh come on, was besseres fällt dir nicht ein? Soll ich dir ein paar nette Clopfics empfehlen? :trollking:

melden

@El_Gato
Nope.

melden

20.08.2015 um 13:57
@Oberknecht17

pinkie pie x cheese sandwich by silverfoOriginal anzeigen (0,6 MB)

Was ein Casanova. :troll:

melden

20.08.2015 um 13:57
@El_Gato
Gulag.

melden

20.08.2015 um 13:58
Ich glaube Hudomis Platte hat nen Sprung XD

melden

@Ayanna
Wieso?

melden

@Ayanna

Looks like I broke him. :troll:

melden

20.08.2015 um 13:59
@Oberknecht17

Was hälst du davon... Wir schicken Pinkie nochmal zum Mirror Pond, dann sollte ja kein Mangel mehr an ihr bestehen. :trollking:

melden

20.08.2015 um 14:00
@El_Gato
Ne danke, ich nehm nur die originale Pinkie.

melden

20.08.2015 um 14:00
@Oberknecht17

Mir egal, Cheese Sandwich kann sich dann nen Harem aus Pinkie-Klonen aufbauen. :troll:

melden

20.08.2015 um 14:03
@Ayanna

Sunbuntu zpsqrcn1ala

melden

20.08.2015 um 14:26
@all
Morgen erstmal, gerade aufgestanden :D

@El_Gato
Zitat von El_GatoEl_Gato schrieb:The earthbound tribes alone would be enough to survive on their own. Without the pegasi, weather would just regulate itself like on Earth. And at least in one part of Equestria it DOES just that - in the Everfree Forest. So being left alone by pegasi, the weather would be a lot like here on Earth.
Earth ponies would produce food and do the manual labor, while unicorns do all the sophisticated shit.
First, if it was a civil war between unicorns and pegasi only, it cannot be safely assumed that earth ponies would cooperate with unicorns at all. I do agree it would make sense because earth ponies are not capable of flight so that makes an alliance with the pegasi more unlikely.

In your next argument however, you are contradicting yourself. You previously suggested putting up a barrier against the pegasi weather because of it's potential use as a weapon against them. This would eliminate any weather for them effectively so they'd have no weather at all or maybe some weather that does go through the shield. In this case, pegasi could simply induce a major drought to cut off their food production and let them suffer under the heat.
Their only possibility might be artificially produced weather if they are capable of that.
Zitat von El_GatoEl_Gato schrieb:Poison Joke affects ALL ponies, not only unicorns. And I'm quite sure the anti-magic barrier was put up by unicorns as well, if not the Princesses themselves. I doubt that pegasi or earth ponies could do that. And you can't say "annihilate", since that would imply death and destruction. Just cancelled out.
You don't need to argue against the particular options, I was simply implying that it is very well possible to deprive unicorns of their magical power. Thus, there is room left for imagination how a character that is an earth pony or a pegasus could possibly be a threat to Equestria.
Zitat von El_GatoEl_Gato schrieb:And that is my whole point. In a world full of magic I would want to be a unicorn because of the vast amount of possibilites spellcasting gives you. And I would put all my effort to learn the teleportation spell. Teleportation is superior to flying because we can safely assume that it is as fast as the speed of light.
Well, teleportation is useful, but as of now apparently only Twilight is capable of this which makes it seem to be really hard. Also, the distance traveled isn't limitless; in fact, it is shown to be pretty small.
And if you take this ability into consideration, you could also argue that Dashie's ability of breaking the sonic barrier by reaching speeds of over 1234 km/h which is pretty impressive.
Zitat von El_GatoEl_Gato schrieb:Rarity intercepted Applejacks attack with very little effort and that is a very good counterattack. She turned the weapon of her opponent into one of her own. Not only that, she did it with grace and dignity.
Well, you could simply dodge them by flying out of the way or catch them mid air and launch them back onto your opponent as an air-strike :P:

I guess, discussing this preference further doesn't really make a sence since we both won't change our opinion on this.

That being said, if I had the option to go to Equestria, I wouldn't mind going there as a unicorn or even earth pony either :D

1x zitiertmelden

20.08.2015 um 14:39
@LucyDolphin

Gonna answer later, I'm not at my laptop right now.

melden
melden

20.08.2015 um 16:05
@Oberknecht17
pokemon ORAS ist in meinen augen das geilste pokemongame ever #nostalgie too much water IGN ist eh korrupt

melden