Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

26.08.2015 um 17:55
@LucyDolphin

Als Affe bin ich immer noch intelligenter als deine schwulen Haie. :P:

melden

26.08.2015 um 17:56
@El_Gato
Doubt that.

melden

@El_Gato
XD

melden

@LucyDolphin

Oh doch, die Intelligenz von Delphinen wird maßlos überschätzt.

melden

26.08.2015 um 17:57
@El_Gato
Proof?

melden

26.08.2015 um 17:57
@LucyDolphin

Sie haben eine hohe soziale Intelligenz; soweit ist das schon richtig. Doch sind Affen im logischen Denken und Problemlösen deutlich besser.

melden

26.08.2015 um 18:00
@El_Gato
Question is, do dolphins need those problem-solving abilities?

melden

26.08.2015 um 18:01
fluttershy  s siege tank by foxi 5-d57ocOriginal anzeigen (0,3 MB)

melden

26.08.2015 um 18:01
@LucyDolphin

No. They live in the oceans and thus, they'll probably never develop hands. Hands are vital for solving complex problems like monkeys can do. You can even teach them a simple sign language.

melden

26.08.2015 um 18:02
what by madhotaru-d7mb62v
  long by madhotaru-d7uvm1kOriginal anzeigen (0,5 MB)
sleepy time by madhotaru-d7blt1aOriginal anzeigen (0,4 MB)
was haltet ihr von anderen Rassen OC's?

melden

26.08.2015 um 18:03
@Dekujunge

Nuke it from orbit.

melden

26.08.2015 um 18:04
ich finds irgendwie cute

melden
melden

26.08.2015 um 18:05
Gehts grad um Delfine und ihre Intelligenz?

Jeder weiss doch dass sie Nachfahren der Atlanter sind :troll:

melden

26.08.2015 um 18:06
http://us.whales.org/whales-and-dolphins/brain-power (Archiv-Version vom 27.08.2015)

melden

26.08.2015 um 18:07
my cutie marks by quizia-d8qux6v
swing set time by yunyin-d8otzna

melden

26.08.2015 um 18:09
@LucyDolphin

Tl;dr. But anyway. We are the smartest species on Earth nevertheless. Chimps can do a few things better than us, but that doesn't make them smarter than us. They can memorize things faster and much more precise than we can, but we still rule Earth.

melden

26.08.2015 um 18:13
@El_Gato
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20140909-are-dolphins-cleverer-than-dogs

You may not read that anyway but one argument refers to the fact that what we perceive as intelligent only applies to us as a species, which makes comparing our standards of intelligence to that of animals doesn't necessarily make sense since they have a completely different understanding of that. The test we use to measure animal intelligence may be completely useless since they are so different from each other and also from the human species.

Claiming to be the most intelligent species on earth is simply human arrogance.

1x zitiertmelden

26.08.2015 um 18:18
Zitat von LucyDolphinLucyDolphin schrieb:Claiming to be the most intelligent species on earth is simply human arrogance.
This is a fact. We invented machinery, computers, planes and so on. Can any other mammal claim that? No?
We made it to the moon, we can fly at supersonic speeds and and and...
We have the kind of intelligence which WILL enable us to build interstellar spaceships. And our kind of intelligence makes us superior to anything else living on Earth.

melden

26.08.2015 um 18:25
@El_Gato
Look, you can provide me with countless examples but it doesn't change my opinion on the matter^^ All of those are proof to our intelligence as we have defined it ourselves, that doesn't count. It's like running a contest for being the best player in a game and being your own judge claiming that you are the best. It is simply biased.

If we had an alien species evaluate that rats would be the most intelligent species on earth, would that make sense to you? Probably not, since they would also have different standards for evaluating intelligence. It just doesn't make sense to assume this.

Anyway, all species currently living on this planet have one thing in common, that is being alive and not extinct. So, one could argue that all of them are as intelligent or as adapted as they need to be in order to survive on this planet. I don't think there is any value in determining which is the most "intelligent"...

If it serves any purpose, it is to satisfy human arrogance in their thought of superiority :P:

melden