Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

04.09.2014 um 00:22
@desparil

HA! Only Pegasi can control the weather? My ass! Only Unicorns and Earths need each other. :trollbier:

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:23
@desparil

Makes more sense anyway since both races are earthbound.

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:24
@El_Gato
The pegasi are just a charity case. Think about it, how much food can they possibly grow up in the clouds? The Earth Ponies are just too nice to let them starve. :troll:

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:27
@desparil

Eeyup. Anyway, this is the Eternal Alliance. Try to come at THAT, featherbrains! :trollking:

banner   unicornia by veryoldbrony-d5thc

banner   earth by veryoldbrony-d5t92au

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:30
@El_Gato
Eeyup. Good old-fashioned feudalism. The Unicorn lords provide leadership, organization, and military expertise, and the Earth Pony peasants grow food, manufacture goods, provide services, and fill out the ranks of the army with their greater numbers. :trollbier:

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:33
@desparil

And we provide them with enchanted anti air weapons. But in case of war, the Earths better stick to growing crops for us while we raise shields and blast those flying ruffians outta the sky.
It belongs to the true master race of the sky, the Griffons. I suppose they can control the weather even better and they've got a HUGE advantage to Pegasi.
They are TWO predatory animals merged into one, they have hands and they are bigger and stronger.

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:36
@El_Gato
1. Warum English?
Hab nix gegen die sprache. ^^
2. Kann es sein das deine posts sich meistens nur um Master race oder Atomwaffen handeln?

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:36
@flyinbo

1. Weils aweome ist.
2. Mag sein, aber atomare Waffen? Nicht so wirklich oft...

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:37
@flyinbo
1. Weil AN findent Englisch cool, und es ist meine Muttersprache.
2. Ja

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:37
@desparil

Anyway, back to topic. What do you think about my pretty cool theory? :troll:

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:39
es ist übrigens allgemein bekannt, dass der flug der pegasi magie-basiert ist und nicht physikalisch

das ist spätestens seit tireks angriff auf die pegasi canon

pegasi sind die besseren magischen wesen ^.^

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:39
@Fluttershy

Das ist ein Nachteil, nimm ihnen die Magie und sie sind nichts weiter als bessere Hühner. :P:

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:40
@El_Gato
Yeah, griffins definitely have a leg up on pegasi. I wouldn't discount the earth ponies in the case of war, though. After all, we have the land and resources. If the pegasi want to fight, they have to come down to us... and good luck building any bombs or other air-to-surface weapons without the help of unicorn scientists.

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:40
@El_Gato
Das gleiche gilt aber auch für Unicorns :troll:

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:41
@El_Gato
genau, ohne magie können die sich ihre hörner sonstwohin stecken :troll:

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:45
@desparil

And they tried to claim a land by pinning their banner into a CLOUD! Which makes that claim illegitimate. But I think the Unicorns could handle the Pegasi pretty good on their own, since we are so damn versatile. We can protect us with shields, we can shoot them with nasty combat magic outta the sky and last, but not least, telekinesis. Period. We all know that Twilight had no trouble catching Rainbow Dash in full flight. And Unicorns could do much more than just that.

@Fluttershy
@Oberknecht17

Pfft, Tirek verrottet in Tartarus und sonst gibt es niemanden mehr, der Magie stehlen kann. :P:

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:48
@El_Gato
@Fluttershy
Ja, der Einziger, der könnte Magie stehlen, ist Scorpan, und er war der Freund von Starswirl - ein Unicorn.

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:50
@desparil

Oh, I'm just about to be BRILLIANT! You come to Germany next year, to the GalaCon to be more precise. Then we cosplay. I go as Princess Platinum and you go as Clover the Clever. :trollbier:
And we should not forget the Unicorn Banner as well. :vv:

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:52
@El_Gato
Or perhaps two years, then Hundomi would be 18 and could come and be Chancellor Puddinghead. XD

melden

04.09.2014 um 00:53
@desparil

He's not an Earth, remember? He's our sworn enemy, just like all featherbrains. :trollbier:
And this year I've seen a pretty good Chancellor Puddinghead cosplay anyway.
With the Earth Pony banner.

melden