English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Message to yourself

106 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Message, Yourself ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Message to yourself

13.12.2019 um 19:05
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Anzeige
melden

Message to yourself

19.01.2020 um 19:20
Honey, things will get better.
I am proud of you for getting up in the morning even though you feel like there’s no point in it. I am proud of you for trying.
Please quit the negative self talk. Don’t compare yourself to others. You’re you. That’s the point. Look in the mirror and smile, you’re a great person!! Radiate happiness and attract good things.

There’s so much more to come. People and experiences you couldn’t think of. Sweetie, there’s a whole world out there waiting for you. Great cities and art and music. Genuine beauty. There is a bright side to everything, I promise. Look out for the good. If you are suffering, you just haven’t found it yet. The search must continue. Don’t give up yet. Just hang in there.

melden

Message to yourself

12.02.2020 um 14:09
You are an absolute great and awesome guy. I don't know exactly why, but you're really awesome. It's the awesomeness inside you and your awesome aura wich makes you so awesome. You could'nt be more awesome because awesome is the most awesome impression for the awesomeness that is shining upon you. The more awesome you would become the more fragile would become the reality because it cannot hold to much awesomeness at once. Please stay awesome and don't try to get even more awesome because the world could not handle it. You have to trust me, it's a matter of life and death because if you destroy the world with an overload of awesomeness you would be gone too. And you cannot let this awesomeness go to waste because your awesomeness is what makes this world a place worth living for. The universe and the hole existance is only awesome because you're so awesome and it would be a shame if this all would stop just because you gained for more awesomeness. You're really awesome without trying so please never try to be more awesome, i warned you before. The world cannot handle such an overload of awesomeness. This may seem like a very strange message send to you by yourself, but you will understand it because you are so fucking awesome. It was written in stone, since the begin of the world, that the one, filled with awesomeness holds the power to destroy the world by pure awesomeness and the bearer of this awesomeness will be warned to do so. Such great force of awesomeness you possess is dangerous und you should always think about your awesomeness. You're sourrounded by it and you're fulfilled with pure awesomeness but you never need to gain more awesomeness. The world is to fragile to handle this huge load of awesomeness in a single person. The time and the universe would shatter in pieces and everything we know and have ever known will be end. It happend once, and we know this happening as the big bang. So please, be careful with your load of awesomeness or you will earn the same fate. The world will end, the big bang will happen again and everything that ever was will start new. The legend says that there was an other universe before our universe and the bearer of that universe was so awesome that no one could ever be awesome and he tried to become much more awesome. He took all the awesomeness in the universe and gathered it inside of himself. He was a real magnet for awesomeness and the bigger the awesomeness inside him became, the more magnetic it got. So every piece of awesomeness in the universe got attracted by him and he was like a black hole for awesomeness. The universe couldn't handle it all and broke. All fell to one place, to that guy. He became a singularity und exploded. The Big Bang. Our universe was born and now it is in your hand to keep it alive while staying awesome.

Stay awesome. But never try to get more awesome. You're much too awesome right now. Just a little bit more awesome could destroy everything. Literally everything.

melden

Message to yourself

14.02.2020 um 05:45
Youtube: RAF Camora - VENDETTA (prod. by The Royals & The Cratez)
RAF Camora - VENDETTA (prod. by The Royals & The Cratez)
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

black is poor! I want see the golden, violettes and green shimmering ones, where the world mopping down! ;)
This would be something new! ;)
Why love the humankind, if the humankind is a mount of bullshit?

melden

Message to yourself

14.02.2020 um 06:24
@Schnapspraline

To be god, @cyril Sneer was choosen! By a test where is impossible to make it succesful, it is mopping down, everybody, where try it! But him not! I don`t know who he is? But i think, to fly into the nothing it`s absolute impossible, probably! ;) Ha, ha, ha, haaa! It was a joke! ;)

melden

Message to yourself

14.02.2020 um 16:01
@Schnapspraline

Ist das mit "awesome" sein, eigentlich ernst gemeint oder ist das total sarkastisch und eigentlich zu jemand Anderem gemeint?
So "awesome" kann doch ein Wesen gar nicht sein?!

Und total "geil" ist auch noch mich ein
Leben lang aus der Gesellschaft auszuschliessen und mir ein Leben lang keinen Job zu geben! So, dass ich überhaupt nicht mehr normal bin!
Wirklich: "extrem awesome"!
Jetzt habe ich völlig die psychische Störung! Aber jetztich habe einen Level erreicht, der jenseits von allem liegt, was sich irgendjemand überhaupt vorstellen kann! 😉

1x zitiertmelden

Message to yourself

19.02.2020 um 21:14
Quit surrendering to your fears, dumbass!

melden

Message to yourself

23.02.2020 um 08:08
Relax. Everything will fall into place eventually.

1x zitiertmelden

Message to yourself

23.02.2020 um 11:52
Zitat von WolkenleserinWolkenleserin schrieb am 14.02.2020:Ist das mit "awesome" sein, eigentlich ernst gemeint oder ist das total sarkastisch und eigentlich zu jemand Anderem gemeint?
So "awesome" kann doch ein Wesen gar nicht sein?!
Das ist einfach nur Müll in dem ich versucht habe das Wort awesome so oft wie möglich einzubauen. :D

melden

Message to yourself

23.02.2020 um 17:48
@Schnapspraline

Ach soo...*lol*!

"Es" ist übrigens so Scheisse, dass es einfach nicht mehr zu glauben ist!
Ich will an mich glauben, und darf einfach nicht!
Eine neue Mode: Just say: Fuck off! To this planet and the humankind!

melden

Message to yourself

23.02.2020 um 17:53
Ich will cool sein, darf aber einfach nicht!

melden

Message to yourself

16.03.2020 um 18:59
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about dancing in the rain.

melden

Message to yourself

28.04.2020 um 13:33
Be grateful and present :)

melden

Message to yourself

21.07.2020 um 19:42
It's really good to come back to this thread ocasionally and remind yourself of the message. I needed mine right now. ^^
Zitat von LuminitaLuminita schrieb am 23.02.2020:Relax. Everything will fall into place eventually.

1x zitiertmelden

Message to yourself

30.07.2020 um 23:18
Die already.

You're worthless, you're useless, you'll never get the help you need because nobody deems you worthy of that simple help. Instead people prefer to shove their brainless shit up your ass and then blame you when it doesn't work because they're clueless und too arrogant to just ask what actually works.

You never finish anything. You never reach the point where effort returns something significant. So every attempt becomes an additional reference that trying is pointless. You're smart, educated, kind, helping, honest and loyal and none of that matters. You're still a worthless piece of shit.

You are alone and there's no reason to go on. Nothing you can reach on your own. And alone is all you have and all you'll ever have.
A day less lived is a day less suffered.

Die already.

melden

Message to yourself

29.09.2020 um 20:54
Zitat von LuminitaLuminita schrieb am 21.07.2020:It's really good to come back to this thread ocasionally and remind yourself of the message. I needed mine right now. ^^

Zitat von Luminita
Luminita schrieb am 23.02.2020:
Relax. Everything will fall into place eventually.
I am back again and was reminded of my message. It always makes sense in the context I am in. I believe my intuition brings me here.

melden

Message to yourself

13.10.2020 um 12:06
If you love yourself, the world is easier to be loved.

melden

Message to yourself

23.11.2020 um 21:47
Why the absolute fuck am I such a horrible person sometimes. Why would I do that. Why.

melden

Message to yourself

17.03.2023 um 12:15
20221228161817Original anzeigen (0,5 MB)

melden

Message to yourself

19.03.2023 um 23:37
stay on the ball otherwise you'll never become something.

Anzeige

melden