English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Saddam Hussein tortured by U.S. Agents?

27 Beiträge ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

06.04.2006 um 22:04
@ reed

Hey, no offense.....just a little, awesome joke of mine.. don`t takeit
too seriously :)

Jeder den ich kenne, der recht hat, stimmt mit MIR überein

Anzeige
melden

07.04.2006 um 06:53
I’m slightly confused...

Are you talking about Clones like Gen-engineeredoffspring’s or about doubles...persons who share the same look like Sadam... and @reed...I think , i will took you out from this question

I think it is justnormal, to be a bit perplexed, when you see people using English the first time, and theyneither know any grammatical rules nor are able to translate a word correctly fromEnglish to German and the other way around yet. (Saddam 'Klon' => Saddam clone) ;o)

Kind regards,

Kikuchi

Touch me, trust me
savour each sensation!
Let the dream begin,
let your darker side give in...

melden

07.04.2006 um 11:06
@kikuchi

I belive, i`m not in any position to argue about the Skills of theother Fellows here *g*.....was just curious about the way this Topic goes.;)

AndTopic:

First, the Identify of Sadam stay`s out of question...It was testified byDNA-samples, taken from his dead sons Udai and Qusai among other known physical Marks(Scars, Teeths).

And second, Sadam has the status of a officical P.o.W.,inclusive visits from the Red Cross and other NGO`s.....any Sign of tortuere would beprinted by the press A.s.a.p.

kindley regards

Hega

Jeder den ich kenne, der recht hat, stimmt mit MIR überein

melden
reed ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

07.04.2006 um 12:45
@ theHega

no offence taken at all!!!

What a distressing contrast there is between the radiant intelligence of the child and the feeble mentality of the average adult.
Sigmund Freud

melden

02.09.2006 um 14:33
Absolutly!

buddel my Friend can you tell me please what do you think about SadamHussein?

THX

CU

SaifAliKhan

melden

02.09.2006 um 14:45
Muahahah

Sadam Hussein is a big pig and he earns the capital punishment! I thinkthis Iraq is divided. Long Kurdistan and the Kurds lives!

Greeting your

SaifAliKhan

melden

21.09.2006 um 17:52
"Long Kurdistan and the Kurds lives!"
Use formulaic subjunctive, my friend: "Longlive Kurdistan and the Kurds!"

Anzeige

melden

Neuen Beitrag verfassen
Dies ist eine Vorschau, mit den Buttons am Ende der Seite kannst du deinen Beitrag abschicken.
Bereits Mitglied?  
Schriftgröße:
Größe:
Dateien Hochladen
Vorschau
Bild oder Datei hochladen

Bleib auf dem Laufenden und erhalte neue Beiträge in dieser Diskussion per E-Mail.

Oder lad dir die Allmystery App um in Echtzeit zu neuen Beiträgen benachrichtigt zu werden: