English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

The driver DID shoot JFK in the head !

32 Beiträge ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

29.03.2006 um 23:47
Seeing this enlarged picture it's quite possible that Darth Vader himself killedKennedy
:|

"Cool. Das ist wie Speed 2. Nur mit einem Bus statt einem Boot!"

Anzeige
melden

30.03.2006 um 18:03
when you watch the footage you'll see the the driver turns his heade AFTER the shot wasfired

"I am, what you fear the most"-.-

"From now on we will not say that the Greeks fight like Heroes, but that Heroes fight like Greeks"(Winston Churchill)
-=ebai=-

melden

30.03.2006 um 18:03
head*

"I am, what you fear the most"-.-

"From now on we will not say that the Greeks fight like Heroes, but that Heroes fight like Greeks"(Winston Churchill)
-=ebai=-

melden
reed ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

30.03.2006 um 22:49
and just how exactly did the 'driver' kill kennedy??

What a distressing contrast there is between the radiant intelligence of the child and the feeble mentality of the average adult.
Sigmund Freud

melden

31.03.2006 um 14:47
there are soooo many conspirations about the secret services all over the word have wantto kill kennedy.

an so many people think the cia or what ever have order thekilling jfk.

some people think, the driver was involved in the conspiration.

but i don't think so.

sorry for my bad english.thx

Wache: “Eure Pferde sind Kokosnüsse.“
Arthus: „Was?“
Wache: „Euer Diener nimmt 2 Kokosnusshälften und schlägt sie gegeneinander.“
Arthus : „Wir sind in der Energiekrise! Was soll ich machen, wenn die Mohren kein Öl mehr liefern!“

melden

31.03.2006 um 15:25
Well it's a quite physically proven fact that Lee Harvey Oswald could not be the murdererof JFK. He has had to shoot several bullets in less than a few seconds. The secondamazing fact is some of the bullets that penetrated jfk's body described a strange curve.

Er versprach mir soviel Gold wie ich nur essen konnte!

-=üRveR=-

melden

17.11.2006 um 14:09
i see pixel wars but nothing else

melden

22.11.2006 um 14:26
the only thing that i see, and i´m not quite sure that i see it, is that the driver turnshis head. and when he shot kennedy in the head why didn´t the senator and his wiferemembered that after the assasination? i mean they were sitting right between the driverand jfk oO

melden

20.01.2007 um 00:42
You must look at the Z film in slow motion or frame by frame and you will see that whatyou think is a gun, is the sun reflecting off the hair of the agent riding shot gun.

melden

21.01.2007 um 22:58
hmm i watched it several times. but no there is no gun.

melden

10.02.2007 um 12:37
Right, thats because there is none, it the reflection of the sun on the head of thesecret service man riding in the passanger seat.

Anzeige

melden

Neuen Beitrag verfassen
Dies ist eine Vorschau, mit den Buttons am Ende der Seite kannst du deinen Beitrag abschicken.
Bereits Mitglied?  
Schriftgröße:
Größe:
Dateien Hochladen
Vorschau
Bild oder Datei hochladen

Bleib auf dem Laufenden und erhalte neue Beiträge in dieser Diskussion per E-Mail.

Oder lad dir die Allmystery App um in Echtzeit zu neuen Beiträgen benachrichtigt zu werden: