English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

The fastest way to practice your english

174 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Keywords ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

03.11.2013 um 14:10
Also a funny way to improve or practice your English...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNaDvAYC0Jw

Anzeige
melden

04.11.2013 um 19:18
@Banana_Joe
Wow, thats amazing. I want to learn the lyrics. :D

melden

04.11.2013 um 20:22
Sound´s so simple xD must be hear this for many years :vv:

melden

29.11.2013 um 21:17
moving to an english speaking country and mixing with the locals as much as possible. it works for sure

melden

30.01.2014 um 18:33
Read English books. Lots of them.

1x zitiertmelden

30.01.2014 um 18:50
Zitat von ThorgrimThorgrim schrieb:Read English books. Lots of them
...and then talk to people from derry or glasgow, and won't understand the dialect :D

seriously, you have to hear a language and speak it, otherwise you won't get into the language properly, imo

melden

30.01.2014 um 18:58
@azerate Reading books is the alpha and the omega as it is the only way to broaden your vocabulary and naturally acquire the grammar. Speaking and listening to the language is quite important as well, but reading is the most effective way of achieving fluency and eloquence in any language.
Oh, and just on a side note. Forget everything you have learned in school and in language courses. It's completely useless.

melden

30.01.2014 um 19:01
@Thorgrim

let's put it this way, before i moved to ireland, i 'only' had english all the way through to the a levels, and i did brilliant in the final exams. but then, a totally different pronouncation, i almost had to learn from scratch :D

melden

30.01.2014 um 19:04
@azerate As I said, forget about all your English lessons in school (as far as possible) and immerse yourself in the language. English books, movies, TV, newspapers, whatever, but read and listen to native speakers and forget about everything else. The grammar in particular that German pupils are taught in school is, quite frankly, a mess. It took me a long time to "cleanse" myself from all that :)

melden

30.01.2014 um 19:10
@Thorgrim

to teach english properly in schools is not always easy, especially if the teacher is not a native speaker...even if my teacher was quite decent, after spending 3 years in oxford

melden

21.02.2014 um 17:29
Hello everyone.
I love it to speak englsh and i need it everyday haha
what about you?

melden

21.02.2014 um 20:02
@carolinebrian: well, i have to speak english every day, if i want or not ;)

melden

23.02.2014 um 23:08
I agree with @azerate : The best way of learning and improving a new language (not only english) is to talk and listen to native speakers. Even if you dont everything, it will always help you to understand the grammar of the language.

melden

28.02.2014 um 00:59
Start to think in english.

Listen to english music and read the lyrics. Then try to unserstand the song without reading the lyrics.

1x zitiertmelden

16.07.2015 um 15:57
Zitat von FordFord schrieb am 28.02.2014:Start to think in english.
Pretty suggestion, that´s often a problem for me since day on.

melden
aero ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

16.07.2015 um 16:07
To live a half year in England.

.....or read the thread "My Englisch is not the yellow from the egg!"

I learn very quickly english in this wondeful thread.

melden

19.07.2015 um 19:07
@aero

At least, you learn there how not to speak English ^^

melden

20.07.2015 um 13:21
90% language proficiency one can achieve in five to six months with proper grammar exercises. For the last 10% one need 4-6 years, to be even considered as a native speaker. Read the 4 Hour Work Week from Tim Ferriss. Highly recommended.

melden

20.07.2015 um 21:17
Thats right. Learning grammar is the most important thing when learning a new language. Even if you got all the vocabulary, you cant use it without proper grammar.

melden

02.01.2016 um 03:30
I improve my english by talking an writing to my relatives. My aunt married an american soldier back in 1977. After he had finished serving the US army in 1982 they moved to the USA. I was raised bilingual due to be able to keep close contact to my relatives. I have never regret it. :-)

Anzeige

melden