English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Smalltalk

744 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Unterhaltung, Spaß, Sprache ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 14:15
@Demandred

Oh, in my opinion german is as well one of the most beautiful languages ever. But english is better. :)

Anzeige
melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 14:24
@El_Gato
I meant no degradation. I like harsh grunting. :D

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 14:26
@Demandred

So do I. And if you ask me, russian is on rank one of the most beautiful and awesome languages that ever existed. :D

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 14:27
I've been waiting so long for an english version of Allmystery. :rock:

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 14:31
Only Chabo's know who Babo is!

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 14:41
@El_Gato
Everything in Russian sounds like an insult, but the sound is nice anyway.
Like the opposite of French. French is like verbal diarrhea, while Russian is the fat chunk of shit that only come out with great effort. Glorious. :D

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 14:43
@Demandred

French is only nice if it is spoken or sung by women. Spoken by guys however... It does sound like liquid shit.

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 14:46
@El_Gato
I somehow manage to let it sound harsh when I use it, but only if spoken slowly.
I highly doubt that anyone in France would understand me. :D

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 14:49
@Demandred

A very good friend of mine (from the USA) loves german because of it's harsh character. And she loves english with german accent. :D

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 14:55
@El_Gato
I have the notion that many Americans like that. I think we can credit Rammstein. :D

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 14:57
@Demandred

Oh I just LOVE Rammstein! :lv:

And we actually understand their lyrics and the hidden meanings. :D
Now I feel somehow superior to most of the american people, especially those who only speak english. :troll:

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 15:01
@El_Gato
I am currently undergoing a vocational college dedicated to foreign languages and last year we had a visit from a group of American teachers.
One of them told me that he can't help himself but feel stupid for knowing only language.
They are aware of our superiority. :D

1x zitiertmelden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 15:09
Zitat von DemandredDemandred schrieb:They are aware of our superiority. :D
Not only that, but two american women told me independent from each other, that I speak better english than most of american people around my age (25). It makes me proud despite the fact my knowledge of the english language is far from being even near to perfect. :D

According to those two most americans in that age are retarded dumbfucks who can't even properly articulate themselves, let alone write two sentences without making a ton of misspellings.

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 15:23
@El_Gato
No surpise. Most Germans do not speak perfekt Standard German either. Slang and dialects are always integrated as part of the upbringing.

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 15:53
Russian sounds awfull but as the chics are good looking that makes it somewhat acceptable. - Some music from them were also not that bad. Stuff from T.A.T.U was good enough.

French is overhyped. I only know one song in french which sounds ok.

Spanish (and roman languages) is quite nice and easy. I love Thalia´s music. Many people around the world learned the language from her music.

melden

Smalltalk

03.10.2013 um 18:35
Hey there! May I join your conversation?

I like the sound of French very much but to my regret I don't speak it. I want to learn it, but for now I'm beginning with Spanish. I think all the Latinian languages are very beautiful.

melden

Smalltalk

04.10.2013 um 08:54
i´m so fucking tired!
All my collegues are on vacation today and I´ve to hang out in my office.
That´s not fair!

melden
sator ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

Smalltalk

07.10.2013 um 07:21
life, it isnt fair.

melden

Smalltalk

08.10.2013 um 17:40
English is good

melden

Smalltalk

08.10.2013 um 18:29
Gotta get my first post in this part of Allmy.
Red Cross in my Calendar!

melden

Smalltalk

09.10.2013 um 04:30
i demand an allmy category for classic! latin only... that would be fun ;)
or ancient greek, or hebrew, or suahili, or sindarin, or quenya, or klingon...

oh,i forgot esperanto and gumpish, the more the merrier ^^

and now for something completely different: ---

melden

Smalltalk

12.10.2013 um 03:54
Hey, I'm just writing to push my post-count :troll:

melden

Smalltalk

13.10.2013 um 19:32
@Dr.Thrax
That doesnt work, the posts in this category are not added to your counter. Try it in "serious" categorys ;)

melden
sator ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

Smalltalk

16.10.2013 um 06:55
srsly?

Anzeige

melden