English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Smalltalk

744 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Unterhaltung, Spaß, Sprache ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Smalltalk

22.12.2013 um 01:39
Zitat von AlbinoLightAlbinoLight schrieb:May I ask you why you made this decision? That would be the point of the question I asked
i was looking for a new challenge, when i moved to ireland, i would even say, i was bored in germany. and i picked ireland, because a friend of mine lived here and told me, the job situation was quite good...well...it was back in 2004 ;)

Anzeige
melden

Smalltalk

22.12.2013 um 13:47
so I want to learn english because it is so important in many areas of live (IT, Elektronic, etc.) and I think it is the best way to learn a language when you write something. Also I want to go to school after i finish my apprenticeship and I'm not good at learning vocabularys.
I don't want the american lifesytle and the kind who Americans handle problems.

So please tell me when i make a mistake in english.

1x zitiertmelden

Smalltalk

22.12.2013 um 14:41
Zitat von libralibra schrieb:and I think it is the best way to learn a language when you write something
you always learn a foreign language in different ways, but the most important one for me is actually talking to someone :-)

melden

Smalltalk

22.12.2013 um 15:59
man, it´s so cold in ankara. maybe i really should go to antalya or somewhere warmer. ankara has -5 grads and antalya has 18. quite a difference. and then there is the air pollution. i should really meditate about that.

anyway at least it´s not rainy.

melden
sator ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

Smalltalk

23.12.2013 um 08:09
except for pub brawls i cant imagine ireland to be less boring than germany.

russia is pure excitement. corrupt police, adrenalin hungry youth, street justice, highway bandits, ex-kgb president, zar bomb (biggest man made nuclear explosion), nazi skinheads who appear out of nowhere and beat you straight to the hospital when they think you are an alien so you better always keep an eye open and watch your corners and be ready to run for your life, the infamous russian winter, mutated boars and other animals roaming the wastelands of tchernobyl (yes, not officialy russia anymore) and beautiful womenz.

i like to call russia "land of adventure and plenty prostitutes in the not so far east". pitty i haven't been there yet.

melden

Smalltalk

23.12.2013 um 08:29
@sator

yes russia is for the monger and guys with adventure spirit. i am probably to much of a chicken to check this land but who knows. other thing is their language. i don´t want to call it ugly but you know what i mean. oh russia. other than beautiful girls not very interesting.

melden

Smalltalk

23.12.2013 um 09:58
a good start into the new week to all of you out there :)

melden

Smalltalk

23.12.2013 um 11:41
thanks, let´s see. until now it´s quite allright

melden

Smalltalk

24.12.2013 um 00:52
if the island of ireland is washed away tomorrow or sinks into the atlantic...it wasn't me :D

melden

Smalltalk

24.12.2013 um 13:03
i would hardly nottice it. btw what gave ireland to the world?

1x zitiertmelden

Smalltalk

24.12.2013 um 15:09
Zitat von Billy73Billy73 schrieb:i would hardly nottice it. btw what gave ireland to the world?
nothing but trouble :D

1x zitiertmelden

Smalltalk

24.12.2013 um 18:48
Zitat von azerateazerate schrieb:nothing but trouble
riverdance, some revolutionary music, and anti rev. music created by the brits (the orange man) by the way i failed to find that "orange man" music. in case you know it you can give me a link. i did make karaoke to the song with a friend of mine it was so upbeat and entertaining.

1x zitiertmelden

Smalltalk

24.12.2013 um 19:02
Zitat von Billy73Billy73 schrieb:and anti rev. music created by the brits (the orange man) by the way i failed to find that "orange man" music. in case you know it you can give me a link. i did make karaoke to the song with a friend of mine it was so upbeat and entertaining
like in marching band music stuff by the orange order, something they use every year for their parades?

okay...there is some decent whiskey, like black bush, kerrygold butter is nice, so is smithwick's, and i alos heard, those aran jumpers come handy in the winter

melden

Smalltalk

24.12.2013 um 20:37
Hello

:D

melden

Smalltalk

24.12.2013 um 21:54
how is things?

:D

melden

Smalltalk

24.12.2013 um 22:32
@azerate

thanks i find it after 15 years :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xe63DrjVC0 (Video: Loyalist Songs - Green Grassy Slopes of the Boyne)

http://www.traditionalmusic.co.uk/song-midis/Green_Grassy_Slopes_of_the_Boyne.htm

melden
melden
sator ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

Smalltalk

27.12.2013 um 06:46
well hello @raupi

and what are you up to these days?

melden

Smalltalk

27.12.2013 um 18:25
Hello @sator and hello @azerate

I'm in Delfzijl right now. Waiting ...we are loading Natriumhydroxid at Akzo. It's nice here but shit weather. Hahaha

melden

Smalltalk

27.12.2013 um 18:48
@raupi

what kind of adventure are you involved in? reminds me of an old classic movie where guys have to transport nitroglycerin with a shitty truck on shitty streets and shitty conditions. quite horrific...

Anzeige

melden