English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Smalltalk

744 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Unterhaltung, Spaß, Sprache ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Smalltalk

05.04.2016 um 12:21
@Grymnir
Zitat von GrymnirGrymnir schrieb am 31.03.2016:. like football a lot, if anyone cares ^^
Football? Never heard about it.
Moving on to my question. Sleep well :D
Starting from the east, the principal groups of languages derived from Indo-European are the Eastern group, including Sanskrit, Persian etc.; Armenian; Greek; Albanian;
Italic, of which the chief branch is Latin, from the popular form of which are descended the Romance language's:
Romanian, Italian, French,Spanish, Portuguese etc.
Balto-Slavonic, comprising among others, Lithuanian, Russian,Bulgarian,Czech and Polish.
Teutonic , consisting of a Gothic, the most easterly member of the group, now extinct;, Scandinavian, the parent tongue of Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Icelandic.
West Germanic, the source of German,Dutch and Anglo-Saxon;Celtic including the tongue of ancient Gaul, Welsh, Cornish and Bas-Breton, Irish-Gaelic,Scot-Gaelic, and Manx.
The languages of modern Europe outside the Indo-European family are Finnish (very difficult), Hungarian, Basque and Turkish

Anzeige
melden

Smalltalk

05.04.2016 um 14:03
@barbieworld
Hey Barb (sorry for adding you), its time for me to change a few things in my profile...
Any suggestions?
Are you interested in a little brainstorming?
Thanks a lot and take care of you dude :D

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2016 um 10:16
@Brandubh

Finnish kinda belongs to the Ungarian, yet i dont know the exact history of those languages.
All the things you posted are totally correct :)

1x zitiertmelden

Smalltalk

06.04.2016 um 10:19
@Grymnir
I'm just kidding. I haven't got a clue but I know that...
Football isn't matter of life or death; it's much more important than that.
(Bill Shankley 1913-1981,Scottish football player)

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2016 um 10:22
@Brandubh

Ya know, im not a total football maniac, but i enjoy watching Borussias Games and I especially support my favourite Player, Henrikh Mkhitaryan :lv:

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2016 um 10:42
@Grymnir
Borussia or Chelsea football Club...
It's easy to have a opinion about football - even if it's only to say that I don't like it. I am sickened and disgusted by the way many football fans behave.

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2016 um 10:52
@Brandubh
those ,,fans" are no fans, they are just plain idiots. They dont even know that they harm their own team (when it has to pay for the sh*t those supporters did), and that the reputation of the sport gets f*cked up...

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2016 um 11:24
@Grymnir
Too right! I know violence is not typical. It is always this examples that we hear about, and not about all the other matches where there was no violence at all.
Long live the Queen... Bloody Norah... long live Boroussia
:bier: I pull two pint. Bottom's up!

melden

Smalltalk

06.04.2016 um 12:04
Btw,Henrikh Mkhitaryan :lv: never ever scored a goal or hit a ball :)

melden

Smalltalk

07.04.2016 um 10:30
@Grymnir
Chutzpah!How I could have overlooked this :ask:
Zitat von GrymnirGrymnir schrieb:. Finnish kinda belongs to the Ungarian, yet i dont know the exact history of those languages.
All the things you posted are totally correct :)
You're the One and Only One with a special interest in linguistics. :lv:
I regret that I don't know much about Finnish as well.

melden

Smalltalk

07.04.2016 um 23:06
@Brandubh

Hey, this Season Henrikh is one of the most valuable players of the BVB. Scoring all the time ^^

Yeah i´m interested in the history of languages, because this is a good way of understanding some of worlds history. Ya know.

1x zitiertmelden

Smalltalk

08.04.2016 um 12:04
@Grymnir
Zitat von GrymnirGrymnir schrieb: this Season Henrikh is one of the most valuable players of the BVB. Scoring all the time ^^
You don't say! Come off it! :D

melden

Smalltalk

09.04.2016 um 17:39
@Brandubh

Nah, im so happy about his performance this year, i am so exited, i cant stop celebrating him! :D

ALjQnH

melden

Smalltalk

09.04.2016 um 18:37
@Grymnir
The grass is fresh and green but who's that fat man over there? :D

melden

Smalltalk

09.04.2016 um 18:39
@Brandubh
Rainer Calmund, maybe? :vv:

melden

Smalltalk

09.04.2016 um 18:52
Never heart of Calmud.

What makes you think that I' m joking?

melden

Smalltalk

09.04.2016 um 19:00
Reiner Calmund is Germanys most famous Football fatty^^

reiner-calmund-steht-auf

dunno, maybe its the smiley :D

melden

Smalltalk

09.04.2016 um 20:16
By the way, you can also say "bis gun" or "bis shot". :D
Boroussia possible in it's purest form?!

melden

Smalltalk

09.04.2016 um 22:34
Edit: big gun or big shot (Autokorrektur ) :D

melden

Smalltalk

10.04.2016 um 10:41
ok looks like you are the bis shot of autocorrect :P: :D

Anzeige

melden