English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Smalltalk

744 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Unterhaltung, Spaß, Sprache ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Smalltalk

01.06.2016 um 18:52
@CountDracula

Ok, thats very interesting! Sadly, i don´t know much about Buddhism, maybe you can teach me some more?! :)

Anzeige
melden

Smalltalk

01.06.2016 um 21:27
Sure :)

melden

Smalltalk

04.06.2016 um 14:25
So tell me, how did you get convinced of this religion to be the right for you?

melden

Smalltalk

04.06.2016 um 17:33
I listened to a presentation on Buddhism and noticed: "I'm a Buddhist."

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 22:15
I´m glad that you didnt went to a Islamic presentation :vv:

But to stay serious, i can understannd you. If i would consider to be religious, the buddhist way would probably be right for me. But i stay heathen, i just life my way :)

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 22:16
If I had found out I was a Muslim, I'd have accepted that. For me, there's nothing wrong with Islam or any other religion.

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 22:55
@CountDracula

Well you know, i think those monotheistic, indoctrinating Religions are a cancer of mankind, creating so much hate and distress. Wars have so often been fought ,,for God"... And when you die, you still die for nothing, no matter witch god you worshipped.

But on the other hand, religion can give people hope and may be the sense of existance for one. I conclude that everyone has to find his own way of interpretation of life and then life according to his beliefs.

If i was forced to choose one of the great religions, im shure i would become buddhist too. Thats because its not such a dogmatic and forcing religion like the big monotheistic ones, its more a philosophy of living among nature, i guess.

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 23:00
@Grymnir
""He abused me, he beat me, he defeated me, he robbed me" - For those who harbor such thoughts, hatred will never come to an end.
"He abused me, he beat me, he defeated me, he robbed me" - For those who do not harbor such thoughts, hatred will come to an end.
For hatred does not cease by hatred at any time; hatred ceases by love - this is an old rule." - Buddha, Dhammapada, chapter 1
So, if I hate someone because of what he believes in or what he does, that will only produce more hatred.

Even Buddhism can be abused to hate others. Just take a look at Myanmar.

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 23:04
@CountDracula

Thats all completely true. Sadly, we all know hats going on in the middle east. And what happened in Birma/Myanmar, is just as bad.
But Mankind will never be able to coexsist next to each other without hating each other... I dont know what could be done to stop it.

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 23:05
@Grymnir
Teaching and living love and compassion instead of hatred and fear would be a good start

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 23:12
@CountDracula

But everybody should participate, and you know that this is not gonna work... But you are right, it startes with everyone on his own.

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 23:15
@Grymnir
We Buddhists believe that all the living creatures in the world are the same: We want to achieve happiness, and we want to avoid suffering. This is what drives all of our acting. Differences are superficial.
And we also believe that everyone has what is called the Buddha nature: Everyone has got the power to become enlightened. Every living creature is on its path to become a Buddha (an enlightened person). Some are further away from being Buddhas than others, but we all are on this way.

1x zitiertmelden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 23:18
Zitat von CountDraculaCountDracula schrieb:but we all are on this way.
Well, so lets hope that we all shall reach this goal one day :)

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 23:18
@Grymnir
We all will reach it :) not in this life, but in a million lifetimes maybe :)

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 23:20
@CountDracula

I´m on my way :D

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 23:21
@Grymnir
Yes! :D

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 23:22
@CountDracula

Lets walk it together :D

melden
melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 23:27
@CountDracula

haha, yeah thats the spirit :vv:

im out for tonight, hope to see you soon :) Good night young miss!

melden

Smalltalk

05.06.2016 um 23:27
@Grymnir
Good night :)

Anzeige

melden