English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Smalltalk

744 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Unterhaltung, Spaß, Sprache ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Smalltalk

08.12.2016 um 20:20
@AzuraAstraea

Hey there!

I´m fluent in English and German, and I speak some Spanish. Understanding is no problem, but I can´t build all sentences that i would like to, especially the different time forms are still a problem. But i´m trying to fix that ^^

Also, i tried to learn Armenian, since i love this country so much. But its very difficult, since it has its own alpabet:

udhr armenian-western

But at least i can say some sentences.

I am also very interested in languages, they are the window to get to know the culture of a country.

Anzeige
melden

Smalltalk

08.12.2016 um 20:49
@Wanda1981
@Grymnir
I'm planning on learning either Spanish or Japanese. While I prefer Japanese, Spanish certainly is more useful so I'm not quite sure yet.
Do you have plans on living in an English-speaking country?

melden

Smalltalk

10.12.2016 um 17:10
@AzuraAstraea
It's indeed a difficult choice whether to learn Japanese or Spanish. I think the Advantage of Spanish is that it's easier to get better, because you have more oportunities to practice and to use it here.

I don't have PLANS on living in an English-speaking country, I would say it's more like a (not very seriously) wish - something like "If I won in the lottery, I would emigrate" etc.
Otherwise, I have thought a lot about this for the last view weeks and I came to the decision that it would be wise to be prepared. Maybe there will be a time when it could be better to leave Germany. It possibly sounds a little bit unrealistic, but in the last few month happend a lot of things, which I hadn't considered possible before.

Do you have plans on living in an foreign country?

melden

Smalltalk

11.12.2016 um 18:59
@AzuraAstraea

Definitely not. I am planning to build a house with my wife in the next years. to settle down and found a family. I cant leave my village ^^

melden

Smalltalk

08.03.2017 um 14:18
I am so rude and interrupt this smalltalk.:fuyeah: Hello everyone! 

:) 

melden

Smalltalk

08.03.2017 um 16:33
Hello. How are you?

melden

Smalltalk

09.03.2017 um 00:16
@Wanda1981

You didnt interrupt anything at all, so feel free to chat with us here! :bier:

melden

Smalltalk

09.03.2017 um 18:26
@Grymnir
I think you wanted to write this to @HereIAm12 and you confused our names. :-)

melden

Smalltalk

09.03.2017 um 23:54
@Wanda1981

Thats right, sorry about that :vv:

So, lets take this opportunity and let us chat alltogether!

melden

Smalltalk

10.03.2017 um 08:01
@Grymnir
Okay :) So... what should we talk about?

Maybe you wanna tell us how you caught on allmystery? :)

melden

Smalltalk

12.03.2017 um 13:29
@Grymnir
That's a good idea.

@HereIAm12
I caught on allmystery by accident. I was looking for something on the Internet (I can't remember the topic) when I came across allmystery.

melden

Smalltalk

12.03.2017 um 21:07
@Wanda1981

Same here. I was using Google picture search and found a pic on Allmy.

@HereIAm12

How about you?

melden

Smalltalk

13.03.2017 um 08:34
@Grymnir
@Wanda1981
I think I was eleven or twelve and was really interested in vampires and ghosts, so I searched it and found a thread here on allmystery.de :)

melden

Smalltalk

14.03.2017 um 20:49
@HereIAm12

So this means you are now 17 years old, i guess? :)

melden

Smalltalk

15.03.2017 um 08:21
@Grymnir
Nearly, I am 18 :) But I just turned 18, 3 month ago. 

melden

Smalltalk

16.03.2017 um 20:32
@HereIAm12

Even if its a bit too late, i wish you all the best for this new stage of your life: now you are of full age and responsible for all the things you do :)
I recently turned 30, i am known as "the mummy" :D

melden

Smalltalk

17.03.2017 um 08:10
@Grymnir
Thank you!

Oh my, 30 isn´t even "that old", but if you like to be known as "the mummy" this shouldn´t be a problem :D

melden

Smalltalk

17.03.2017 um 12:03
@Grymnir
I totally agree with HereIAm12 - 30 isn't that old.
But I must confess that I also had a problem with my 30th birthday (6 years ago).

melden

Smalltalk

19.03.2017 um 19:39
@Wanda1981
@HereIAm12

Dont worry, since i dont feel like a mummy, it is no problem for me to get older.

As long as you are healthy, the age doesnt really matter.

melden

Smalltalk

20.03.2017 um 09:09
@Grymnir
True. And I really think the saying "You are as old as you feel" is true. Who says you have do behave like an "adult" just because the number gets higher?

Who says you can´t to certain things when you get older? No one :) 

Anzeige

6x zitiertmelden