English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My Englisch is not the yellow from the egg!

4.183 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Deutschland, Europa, Deutsch ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

08.07.2023 um 17:24
This erstaunlich system van help very much.
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:ChatGPT

Anzeige
1x zitiertmelden

08.07.2023 um 17:34
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:It means so much for me :) . I am so light to beghostern because I'm LittleFox!
Are you verasholed me? 😊😆😎
It's so damn hot in Germany, that I thought: Let's delight the users of Allmystery with refreshing coldness. Get rid of Häagen Dazs! Away with Italian gelato! The true heart of Allmy ice production lies with Oldwall ice specialties.
No, I'm not one of a Aldi- or Oedtkerbrother.

2x zitiertmelden

08.07.2023 um 17:56
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:his erstaunlich system van help very much.

Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:
ChatGPT
I deduce from your erstaunlich answer that you kennt the ChatGPT system very good.
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:Are you verasholed me?
No, I only try to take you on the arm but you are too heavy for LittleFox.
😊😆😎
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:Let's delight the users of Allmystery with refreshing coldness.
Yes, the refreshing coldness cloud swept over through Allmy. Thanks for the chill.

melden
1x zitiertmelden

09.07.2023 um 15:34
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:Sie müssen sich richtig comitten!
I like Telekolleg Folge 7918 Bürodenglish and that is part of my committment. But my richtig committment is as follows:
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:You ershine there as the king with two icecreams. Are you in reality the leader of a food sharing circle?
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:No, I'm not one of a Aldi- or Oedtkerbrother.
Sometimes I have a long wire to merken what thing is. I breaked my head to cope with this bevor my Latz geknallten Lidl and Dr. Oetker brothers.

And than a light erschiened in me, the broken pieces of my brain stuck together again as before. My insight from the bottom of my being showed a new picture: The thing is that you think big and I think small.

I was not zieling at the big bosses in the food industry. On the againstpart: I think that small Vieh also mist makes which in cleartext means: Food sharing circles are erstaunlich people togethergeputted from all social classes who save lifesmiddles the supermarkets want ot throw into the waste container because they show on the package that a possible rotting stadium is overstepped. These deathvereighting people in the food sharing communities are the savers of the lifesmiddles and I thought you were the leader of a small unit or of all of them. These knightly people save the lifesmiddle before the dead certain death. I think this knightly behaviour matches good with your chivalrous oldwall images of knights, princes and a king.

But today I see that your castle wizard has bewitched you into a double or triple meaning creature 😎 . Strong castle wizard!
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:The true heart of Allmy ice production lies with Oldwall ice specialties.
I just hope that nothing from this oldwall iceproduction ever lands in the waste containers as so many products from Dr. Oetker or Lidl. It would be a crying shame 😢

melden

09.07.2023 um 16:06
Once upon a time, there was a klein green monster who wanted to sell the ears of Littlefoxes, who didn't think big of themselves and had tendencies of VerScornpipeling - do you know? - , in a delicious sauce.

Well, it thought of a marketing strategy. Many foxes with tendencies of VerScornpipeling can be lured out of their cozy lair on Allmy and the klein green monster used green edible snackschals made from monster algae, because it didn't want to produce any waste in the world.

The klein green Monster wasn't the son of Aldi or Oetker, nor was it Uncle Coppenrath or Aunt Wiese. So it lured foxes out of their lair, fried their ears, and has been successfully selling fried fox ears ever since.

Now, even the little fox looked like a normal girl. Then a frog rode up, saw her, kissed her, and @Füchschen became a frog princess.

Picsart 23-07-09 16-04-32-904Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)

melden

09.07.2023 um 16:51
Pling! What happened? Where am I? I am swimming in the water of a Frogtümpel. What bedeutet this all? But that's nice with this hot weather of 33°C. Refreshing :) . I am going to try out this diving station I can see below in the water, quite a little bit away from the surface where the Storch is making his rounds.

Zorrita abajo! Arriba! Arriba! Cigüeña!

1x zitiertmelden

09.07.2023 um 16:53
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:Storch
Ah. The next Baby is künding sich an?

melden

09.07.2023 um 16:55
Is it a Portugal- or Spainbabyzorrita on the way to Santiago? Are you mal weg?

1x zitiertmelden

09.07.2023 um 17:25
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:Are you mal weg?
Yes, I am mal weg. Better is better!

melden

12.07.2023 um 14:11
Hear up with the aroundeggery. 😆

melden

12.07.2023 um 15:23
This come only from the monkeyheat.

melden

12.07.2023 um 15:51
Yes, yesterday we went all on the touthmeat. We scratch the curve.

melden

14.07.2023 um 10:47
Is Denglisch a Shineanglazismus?

melden

15.07.2023 um 21:35
Denglisch is an Angliszmus that lets the English shine in a German shimmer.

melden

16.07.2023 um 07:31
Foxi,
you know Fix und Foxi?

1x zitiertmelden

16.07.2023 um 11:07
Zitat von BundesferkelBundesferkel schrieb:Foxi,
you know Fix und Foxi?
I feel me ongespoken because my ears are so finetuned. Yes, I know Fix and Foxi and I am still a little bit fix and foxi from a dreamlike reality that I was true-taking with my senses. That was a real Abenteuer that can make you fix and foxi.

My o my! It gives things which gives it not at all! The baddest was this type pointing at my ears thinking "cut off". And the most erstaunlich reality-like dream was a tall frog riding up to me on a schwitzing horse.

melden

16.07.2023 um 12:03
The origin of Fix and Foxi lies in the fairy tale world. In 1953, Rolf Kauka told the story of Reineke Fuchs in outgave 5 of "Owlmirror". Manoman, Kauka, the german Disney! However, Kauka was leidly deep influenced by Nazi ideology - this was also evident in his magazines. https://www.tagesspiegel.de/kultur/comics/fix-und-foxi-und-der-bose-rolf-4332532.html

melden

16.07.2023 um 12:12
An then I know noch Bussi Bear. An the blue dog Bello Blue. 😊Screenshot 20230716 121020Original anzeigen (0,9 MB)

melden

17.07.2023 um 13:24
Little Foxes' lovelingssong is:

"God has given me the power to see my way newly
God has given me the power to go my way newly
Heal the ill things, break the chains open
Call that what is: Welcome!"

That gives power. :)

Anzeige

1x zitiertmelden