English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My Englisch is not the yellow from the egg!

4.183 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Deutschland, Europa, Deutsch ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

10.11.2023 um 14:15
@Wunderfitzchen
Higness!

Why make you a Gehomenis of your Möglichkeit to steal the skin of @altesgemäuer to make you a skin-bag of it?

Why put you this into a Spoiler?

Anzeige
melden

10.11.2023 um 14:46
Mhhmm ? I did it, I did it my way. I should have put a Spoilerwarning for you ?

melden

10.11.2023 um 16:05
His Higness @Wunderfitzchen

No, thanks I not need a Spoilerwarning.

I am just wondering why you find it good to make this skin-bag point of view unsee-able at first glance. What is a spoiler good for after all?

melden

10.11.2023 um 16:22
Oh stop wondering, dear little foxli, it's not worth it, and I don't know myself...sometimes you do something and don't think about it enough...

melden

11.11.2023 um 09:47
Oh my dear Wonderfoxi (that is a funny toeinanderpulling 🤣) and my lovely Mister singingclub!

melden

11.11.2023 um 16:01
@altesgemäuer
Detective Oldestwall of all Oldwalls, I have nothing to do with Mister Singingclub! I have my own singing and this is not a club.

Is @Wunderfitzchen a Mister in a Singingclub or where is the kernel-outsaying of verkuppeling Big Wonderfoxi with a Mister Singingclub right after the @Wunderfitzchen stop-wondering-bytrag?! 😆

1x zitiertmelden

11.11.2023 um 17:59
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:I have my own singing and this is not a club.
I have ever gethinkt, that in the seniorhome all make chairdance and all working like a club together, for better hearing all others. Tommy Godtillowlenmirror makes doch auch Werbung for Beethovenrohrs, or?

3x zitiertmelden

11.11.2023 um 18:22
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:Tommy Godtillowlenmirror makes doch auch Werbung for Beethovenrohrs, or?
Tommy Gottschalk and Werbung for Beethovenrohrs, what shall this then be?
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:I have ever gethinkt, that in the seniorhome all make chairdance and all working like a club together, for better hearing all others.
Is this a little Fitz of a Wonder in the seniorhome? Do you mean herewith @Wunderfitzchen ?

@altesgemäuer
Detective, I cannot quite follow your brain-windings.

1x zitiertmelden

11.11.2023 um 18:28
Der
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:Tommy Godtillowlenmirror
have had a "Kind" in his Ear? Beethoven was Heavymetal for him.

melden

11.11.2023 um 18:29
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:Tommy Gottschalk and Werbung for Beethovenrohrs, what shall this then be?
This is the Werbung for Geers: Youtube: Der neue GEERS TV-Spot mit Thomas Gottschalk - "Das hör ich gern'!"
Der neue GEERS TV-Spot mit Thomas Gottschalk - "Das hör ich gern'!"
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:Is this a little Fitz of a Wonder in the seniorhome?
That can auch be. A "Hatschi" goes ja oft um in so Oldhomes...

melden

11.11.2023 um 18:45
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:Werbung for Beethovenrohrs
Now I see, the Beethovenrohr is a hearing aid for Beethoven. But Beethoven could not hear, even his special Rohr was not enough when he was deaf.

melden

12.11.2023 um 14:11
Are creamsmallcakes insects?

melden

12.11.2023 um 15:54
No,no, you are perhaps a Dummerchen too, but you can bake them with insect-flour 😋👌

melden

12.11.2023 um 16:58
But than we have a new fall for Allmystery Crime: Who murderd @Füchschen's Häschen?

melden

12.11.2023 um 20:38
@altesgemäuer

The socalled Häschen is still weiling under the living beings. I can smell @Wunderfitzchen within his Häschen Pelz and I see him running with his white stummel at his bottom.

How come that you vermute a crime? Has the Fitzko tricksed you out?

1x zitiertmelden

12.11.2023 um 20:48
Zitat von FüchschenFüchschen schrieb:How come that you vermute a crime?
It's doch really onefach. When the fitz bake creamsmallcake with insect-flour and someone schenk it to Häschen and Häschen eat it - than aus the Maus, äh Häschen!

1x zitiertmelden

12.11.2023 um 21:55
Zitat von altesgemäueraltesgemäuer schrieb:and someone schenk it to Häschen and Häschen eat it - than aus the Maus, äh Häschen!
Ah, a light goes me on, the @Wunderfitzchen makes the gift for the Häschen. Oh, Detective @altesgemäuer your onesight into the Fitzko Gehomenes is erstounlyg.

And another detail is interesting, he uses the furry Häschen's Pelz so that he can ershinen as a Häschen for all Häschen and they take the insect-flour stuff believing it is from a friend because they see a Häschen preparing the stuff.

melden

13.11.2023 um 19:07
I'm very fitzandfoxy this evening, because the Kohlsoup rumors.

melden

13.11.2023 um 21:48
What is the Kohlsoup telling you?

melden

13.11.2023 um 21:53
Cabbage soup and farting, a hilarious show,
Laughter and scent clouds, we're ready to go!

Anzeige

melden