Musik
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Musik die Euch berührt?

11.657 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Erinnerungen, Lieder, Songs ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail
Aus den Beiträgen in dieser Diskussion lässt sich automatisch ein Radio generieren (Radio starten).
melden

Musik die Euch berührt?

10.04.2017 um 13:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaOX2ZuEZ1g (Video: Bob James - You're As Right As Rain)

melden
melden
melden
melden

Musik die Euch berührt?

10.04.2017 um 20:49
"But don't look back in anger,
don't look back in anger" 
I heard you say 

At least not today.

Youtube: Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger (Official Video)
Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger (Official Video)
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

melden

Musik die Euch berührt?

11.04.2017 um 13:19
Youtube: The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down (Official Video) ft. Daya
The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down (Official Video) ft. Daya
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

It's in my head, darling, I hope
That you'll be here when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down 
D-don't let me down

melden

Musik die Euch berührt?

11.04.2017 um 16:36
Youtube: Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams (Official Video)
Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams (Official Video)
Externer Inhalt

Im Intro findet sich Charlie Chaplins "Final Speach of The Great Dictator"

Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost….

You, the people have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.

Das Video wurde 2016 in Mexiko gedreht. Noch vor dem geplanten Mauerbau.

melden
melden

Musik die Euch berührt?

11.04.2017 um 22:55
Youtube: The Catalyst [Official Music Video] - Linkin Park
The Catalyst [Official Music Video] - Linkin Park
Externer Inhalt

God save us, everyone. 
Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns? 
For the sins of our hand, 
The sins of our tongue, 
The sins of our father, 
The sins of our young, no!

"A thousand suns" bezieht sich auf Robert Oppenheimers Gedanken beim Anblick der Explosion der ersten Atombombe. Er bezog sich auf eine Schrift der Hindus. In einem TV-Interview zitiert er die Bhagavad Gita ein zweites Mal:

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

melden
melden
melden

Musik die Euch berührt?

12.04.2017 um 20:30
Youtube: John Legend - All of Me (Official Video)
John Legend - All of Me (Official Video)
Externer Inhalt

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

melden
melden
melden

Musik die Euch berührt?

12.04.2017 um 23:16
Klaus Nomi meint mit "Simple Man" sich selbst. Er bekannte sich offen zu seiner Homosexualität, die damals in den frühen 80ern noch weniger akzeptiert war als heute.

Der "Cold Song" den Tremont ein paar Seiten zuvor eingestellt hat, ist aus einer Oper von Purcell. In dem Stück geht es um den Sieg der Liebe über den Winter. 
Die Zeile "Let me, let me freeze again to death" scheint makaber angesichts dessen, dass Klaus Nomi damals bereits vom Tod schwer gezeichnet war. Er starb 1983 als einer der ersten AIDS Toten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFaZyHxQGYQ (Video: Klaus Nomi - Simple Man)

melden

Musik die Euch berührt?

13.04.2017 um 11:03
The title is:Are you going with me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDD4L-7tR5k (Video: ANNA MARIA JOPEK & PAT METHENY "ARE YOU WITH ME" IN LIVE)

melden
melden

Musik die Euch berührt?

13.04.2017 um 11:21
@NoSleep

Fragile ist nicht nur ein musikalisch berührender Song, auch der Text hat es in sich:
That nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could
For all those born beneath an angry star
Lest we forget how fragile we are

melden
melden