Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

23.09.2014 um 01:48
@El_Gato
Man, you can look for yourself
Wikipedia: Jersey Shore
Wikipedia: Jersey Shore (TV series)

melden

23.09.2014 um 01:50
@El_Gato
If I've correctly understood some of the conversation you guys have had, it was basically like some of the shows you would get on RTL.

melden

23.09.2014 um 01:50
@desparil

Scripted reality? We have PLENTY of such TV shows in Germany as well; you wouldn't believe it.
They show the supposed everyday lifes of imbecile morons. Exaggerated and NOT funny.
Yeah, but not ONLY RTL. Every private broadcaster shows these stupid shows. Gross.

melden

23.09.2014 um 01:51
@El_Gato
Well I wouldn't know. RTL is just the one I've always seen you guys hating on. XD

melden

23.09.2014 um 01:53
@desparil

Yeah, because they broadcasted an anti-brony propaganda film as well as picturing gamers and nerds in general as unhygienic grown-up kids who still live in their parents basement.

melden

23.09.2014 um 01:54
das Bild ist zu 75% fertig

melden

23.09.2014 um 01:59
@El_Gato
Lol that reminds me of IMMATOONLINK's "Pass the Plushie" video, making fun of how some Australian channel filmed a group of people passing a plushie around for their story about bronies.

melden

23.09.2014 um 02:01
@desparil

And...? Was ist good or bad?

melden

23.09.2014 um 02:05
@El_Gato
The original news story actually is almost entirely interviews with actual Australian bronies, but some the video clips that go with it are kind of bizarre. Or if you're talking about the parody video, I found it amusing. It's short and they're cheap laughs, it's kind of absurd, but whatever.

1x zitiertmelden

23.09.2014 um 02:09
Zitat von desparildesparil schrieb:but whatever.
That's what I think. We are the proud brony master race, we do not need approvement from others, especially not from inferior, dirty pony-hating peasants.

melden

23.09.2014 um 02:32
78%

melden

23.09.2014 um 03:08
e17c1f29996be2d3dfa3dd38de4cec27

melden

23.09.2014 um 07:37
@desparil
What are you talking about New Jersey ?
I know there is a south park episode with some people from New Jersey and this "thing". What or who is this thing ? Oh, wait a second: Is this a parody of the New Jersey devil ? Do you ever heard of this creature ?

melden

23.09.2014 um 08:48
@NyancatOpal
Nah, we were just talking about shitty people from a shitty TV show called Jersey Shore. That's what the South Park episode was about, too. The "thing" was one of people from the show, the transformations and stuff were just werewolf references. The Jersey Devil is something completely different.

melden

23.09.2014 um 09:38
@desparil
Oh right, shitty TV Shows. But RTL is just the top of the hill. (or how do you call it in english?) I didn´t know that RTL also talked about Bronies. But an other german channel called ZDF did it.

This New Jersey thing wasn´t Miss Browlovski ?
And the devil isn´t completely different. It´s uggly and it´s horny :troll: And it´s both from New Jersey, so, Yes I think it´s quite the same. ^^
Where do you live ? Massachusetts ? (The state that I can´t pronounce right). So I hope for you that the Jersey Devil will stay in Jersey. ^^

melden

23.09.2014 um 11:19
@El_Gato
Das würde sie zeigen wenn sie dich sieht XD
sunset shimmer is excited for rainbow ro

melden

23.09.2014 um 11:32
The good old times, when RTL (II) was still showing Anime <3

melden

23.09.2014 um 11:35
@LucyDolphin
Hach ja, diese Zeiten... Ja, das war noch was.
Für @desparil : Es gibt hier RTL und RTL II

melden

23.09.2014 um 11:50
@NyancatOpal
Und Super RTL und RTL Nitro.

Bald noch RTL Markus Lanz und RTL Günther Jauch ;)

melden

23.09.2014 um 11:53
@Grymnir
Jaja, ich wollte Desparil nur nciht mit so viel bullshit überschütten.

Warum hat Homer jetzt ein gelbes Trikot an ?

melden