Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

01.11.2014 um 23:41
@El_Gato
Oh, nicht hier. Läden, Restaurants, usw. sind alle Wochenenden und Feiertagen geöffnet

melden

01.11.2014 um 23:42
@El_Gato
Ausgenommen das Weihnachten

melden

01.11.2014 um 23:42
@desparil

Ich weiß. Wenns nach mir ginge, dann würde in Deutschland, oder im Deutschen Reich, wie ich es dann wieder nennen würde, EINIGES anders laufen!

melden

01.11.2014 um 23:44
@El_Gato
Für den Kaiser! :P:
KaiserMaudOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)

melden

01.11.2014 um 23:45
@desparil

Ernsthaft, keine Sau braucht diese dämlichen christlichen Feiertage.

melden

01.11.2014 um 23:46
@El_Gato
Aber ohne Ostern, dann gäbe es kein mehr Marshmallow Peeps. ;_;

melden

01.11.2014 um 23:46
@desparil

Nein, noch besser. Volksrepublik Deutschland.

484px-Hammer and sickle transparent.svg

melden

01.11.2014 um 23:50
@El_Gato
Welche christliche Feiertage werden eh in Deutschland gefeiert, abgesehen von Weihnachten und Ostern? Die sind die einzige 2 die ich einfallen lassen kann...

melden

01.11.2014 um 23:53
@desparil

Der 1. November. Dias de los muertos.

Anyway, a new German flag. :D

german communist flag

melden

01.11.2014 um 23:57
@El_Gato
Man lernt was neues jedes Tag. Ich dachte immer dass das nur in Spanien und Lateinamerika gefeiert wurde.

melden

01.11.2014 um 23:58
@desparil

Wir "feiern" ihn nicht wie in Mexiko. Hier gammeln die Leute nur schwermütig vor den Gräbern rum und gehen vielleicht noch in die Kirche, das wars. Total spießig. Geradezu widerlich.

melden

02.11.2014 um 00:32
@El_Gato
lol watching World War 2 In Color on TV, fucking britbongs send 6 aircraft carriers to attack the Tirpitz and failed. Mfw it took them four tries before sinking it.
you-are-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad2

melden

02.11.2014 um 00:57
@desparil

Brits. What do you expect? And without the help of the poles they probably would've never been able to break the Enigma code.

melden

02.11.2014 um 01:00
@desparil

Oh, and the britfags took all the work the poles already did on the Enigma without acknowledging it and excluding them from any further work on it. Ungrateful bastards.

melden

02.11.2014 um 01:06
@El_Gato
As I read it, the reason they excluded them was because they were afraid they became double agents while they were living in occupied France. Considering how many German agents the Brits were able to turn into double agents, I can't exactly blame them for being a bit mistrustful.

melden

02.11.2014 um 01:08
@desparil

Yeah, as if it would've been so hard to bring them into the UK. Not only that - after the war they treated one of the most intelligent persons who worked on breaking the Enigma, Alan Turing, like shit.
Just because he was gay. Says a lot about those island apes, if you ask me.

melden

02.11.2014 um 01:13
@El_Gato
They brought at least some of them to the UK, Rejewski arrived there in 1943. Considering how miserably they were doing against the U-Boats at the beginning of the war, they couldn't exactly send a ship to pick them up until the Royal Navy got its act together. As for Turing, everyone did terribly things to gays back then, so no one really has the moral high ground on that issue.

melden

02.11.2014 um 01:18
@El_Gato
Plus, it must've been hard for the Poles to get to a neutral port where they could be picked up in the first place. That'd have to be Spain probably.

1x zitiertmelden

02.11.2014 um 01:19
@desparil

Turing was a special case. Nazi Germany would've kicked their asses so hard if it wasn't for him.
He deserved better. Without him, who knows if they would've been so successful in their task?
I doubt that.
It would've been just a matter of time until Nazi Germany would bomb them until there wasn't much left and then it would've been a piece of cake to occupy the British Islands.
And if that happend, the Nazis could really win. At least in Europe.
Then they wouldn't have to worry about the western front and could concentrate on the Soviet Union.
Zitat von desparildesparil schrieb:Plus, it must've been hard for the Poles to get to a neutral port
What about aircraft, the Flying Fortress for example?

melden

02.11.2014 um 01:26
@El_Gato
Where exactly do you propose that they would land? Even dirt runways take a lot of manpower to build, and they're basically impossible to hide from aerial reconaissance. Also, the B-17 was an American plane, the Brits had Spitfires, Mosquitos, Lancasters, and Typhoons to work with... and they were pretty busy with the Battle of Britain.

Also, everyone made huge mistakes. How many competent generals did Stalin execute? How many scientists fled from Germany because they were Jewish? How many blacks might have been good military leaders, but weren't allowed to by American laws at the time? I'm not excusing anyone, but like I said - no one has the moral high ground here.

melden