Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

01.07.2014 um 22:14
@El_Gato
We basically let them live because they could do a lot of damage to South Korea in the few days it would take to conquer them, and we're not willing to take that risk with one of our allies. They may not have anything with the range to reach the US, but they have a huge military, lots of ordnance stationed just outside the DMZ, and leaders crazy enough to target the civilian population.

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:17
@El_Gato

I mean let's face it, even China thinks Kim Jong Un is a dick, so we wouldn't exactly have any major detractors. XD

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:19
@NyancatOpal
Zitat von NyancatOpalNyancatOpal schrieb:Pleite ? Dann würde ich nicht auf eine WiiU sparen. So ein Müll. Braucht keiner
Wii U ist eine zu unrecht gehatete Konsole. Allein für Super Smash, Mario Kart sowie Zelda lohnt sich die Konsole schon für mich. (Obwohl es auch noch Bayonetta 2 , Mario 3D World, Nintendo Land, Pikmin 3 ect. gibt die auch Kaufargumente wären)

download 20140426 202036

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:20
@desparil

Yeah. But keep in mind that the US has the most advanced military technology on earth.
They could easily take out their artillery with some precise bombings and then wipe out Pyongyang with a nice nuke to make them surrender, or else!
If the USA really wanted, they could strike them down with one blow, so to speak.
And even IF they managed to do some damage to South Korea, that would be a price I'd be willing to pay in order to free the world from this evil wannabe-empire.
Wars ALWAYS take their tolls, and a second Korean war would be no different.
And I doubt that Russia and China would start a war with the USA because of that little pile of shit called North Korea. Neither of them is THAT stupid.

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:23
@El_Gato
Mh, they may be a backwater but they still have radar and radios. They'd have at least a few minutes to do some damage. Also, I don't know what the rhetoric is like in South Korea, but it would be a huge burden to annex North Korea that they might not be eager to take on. Like die Wende x10.

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:27
@desparil

That would be a challenge, no shit. But sooner or later they have to face it anyway.
North Korea will not continue to exist until the end of time.
Well, the GDR was paradise on earth compared to North Korea. But I think we both know that NK needs to cease to exist. And the South Koreans ain't stupid. They'll figure out how to put the North back on their feet, once that evil regime is gone.

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:29
@El_Gato
Yeah, that's why I said times 10. Because die Wende was going from factory work and Trabis to desk jobs and VWs, whereas this would be going from subsistence farming and donkeys to the Starcraft WCS and Hyundais. XD

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:33
naja ich bin mal raus ne :)

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:37
Even more expensive on the whole, though, I can only imagine what a terrible state the roads and water systems in NK are in. That's a big reason why the Afghanistan and Iraq wars have cost the US so much money, because one thing you have to give Americans is that even if we shouldn't have gone to war in the first place, we're always generous winners. If we conquer something, we foot the bill the rebuild its infrastructure even better than it was before.

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:41
@reher
Nacht

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:41
@reher
nacht

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:42
@El_Gato
Ha shit wie bekomme ich eine Offizierskappe auf deine Rübe Unicorn? :D

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:44
Bin auch knacken n8

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:45
@Oberknecht17
N8

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:47
@Dekujunge

At least when it came to us. But Iraq and Afghanistan? Good infrastructure? Thats gotta be a joke. xD

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:54
@El_Gato
Hey, it's not easy buildings things when you have to check for IEDs every 5 minutes. Still, it's better than it was before. The Iraqi electrical system generated about 4500 MW before the war, and as of last year it was up to 14,000 MW. Ditto for water, we have over 90% of their population with running water for at least part of the day. You really underestimate how much of a dump the place was after 10 years of economic sanctions following their invasion of Kuwait.

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:56
@El_Gato
Afghanistan never even had some of this shit in the first place, nobody was building roads or schools in the damn mountains until we came along and started throwing money at them.

melden

@desparil

Well, after you threw bombs at them, that is. :P:

melden

@El_Gato
We threw plenty of cash to Japan and South Korea back in the day, too.

melden

01.07.2014 um 22:57
@El_Gato
To be fair, Afghanistan was actually justified in that they were legitimately harboring terrorists and refusing to let us go after them. We did ask nicely for their cooperation at first.

melden