Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

01.07.2014 um 22:58
@El_Gato
Staying there for 14 years, huge waste of effort, though.

melden

01.07.2014 um 23:00
@El_Gato

The USSR couldn't fix it, their neighbors in Iran and Pakistan couldn't fix it, we couldn't fix it. Some things just can't be fixed, and Afghanistan is one of them.

melden

01.07.2014 um 23:03
@desparil

Guess why? Because the Islamist diaper-heads hate the west. Actually, they hate everything which isn't related in some way to Islam. I'm not saying that all of them are like that, but if even the Soviet Union retreated in shame from Afghanistan, did you really expect to be more successful than the Russians back then? I mean, they sent in the Red Army and what happened?
They got their asses kicked pretty bad because guerrilla warfare is a pretty good way to demoralize troops and they don't even know at whom to shoot and throw bombs in the first place.
I mean, EVERYONE could be an enemy.

melden

01.07.2014 um 23:10
@El_Gato

I'm not even just talking terrorists. There will always be some terrorists who come from every country. Hell, we tend to sweep them under the rug, but we've had our share of white American domestic terrorists, like the Unabomber or Timothy McVeigh.

Afghanistan has some reasonably well-behaved neighbors, too... Iran may like to act tough, but in all honesty they're all talk. Other than Lebanon and the PLO, not a single one of those countries has engaged in open warfare with Israel since 1973. Even the Taliban didn't actually do anything to anyone (other than their own people) directly, they just made a terrible decision when they decided to give America the finger.

melden

01.07.2014 um 23:16
@El_Gato
ok jetzt nur noch GuyIncognito und Hintergrund^^

melden

01.07.2014 um 23:17
@desparil

Germany also had its very own terrorists, the RAF and most recently the NSU, but I don't consider them actual terrorists. They were a bunch of retarded, stupid Nazi-fucks and murderers.
Nothing less, nothing more. The whole point of terrorism is to make people afraid. That's why we call it terrorism. I didn't even knew something like the NSU existed at all until the two dipshits killed themselves, burnt down their house and the ugly bitch Zschäpe got apprehended.
So, no one knew what really was going on until EVERYONE knew who killed about ten people in ten years. Pretty lame for terrorists, if you ask me.

1386010418735Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)

@Dekujunge

Bin schon sehr gespannt darauf. :)

melden

01.07.2014 um 23:17
@El_Gato
@Dekujunge

Ich gehe immerhin nach Hause. Bis später

melden
melden
melden

01.07.2014 um 23:54
bin auch weg ^^ gn8 :D

melden

02.07.2014 um 00:10
@Nico.goes.craz
Nacht^^

melden

02.07.2014 um 00:27
@El_Gato
Das geht in die Hand^^

melden

02.07.2014 um 00:28
@Dekujunge

:ask:

melden

02.07.2014 um 00:30
@El_Gato
zeichnen bin fast fertig

melden

02.07.2014 um 01:04
@El_Gato
@Grymnir
genossen vom allmy by dekujunge-d7otkqdOriginal anzeigen (0,3 MB)

melden

02.07.2014 um 01:07
@Dekujunge

Richtig, RICHTIG geil geworden. Hut ab, Genosse! :D :D :D Gleich mal laden. :vv:

Darauf:

Youtube: National Anthem of the soviet union: Red Army Choir
National Anthem of the soviet union: Red Army Choir
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

melden

02.07.2014 um 01:08
@El_Gato
Am besten über Deviantart Download

melden

02.07.2014 um 01:09
@Dekujunge

Na aber hallo. :vv: Das schicke ich morgen gleich mal Ayanna per WhatsApp. :D

melden

02.07.2014 um 01:10
@El_Gato
ist besser so da kann sie es in voller Größe genießen (auch wenns an manchen Stellen pixelt^^)

melden

02.07.2014 um 01:12
@Dekujunge

So, nun gehe ich noch eine rauchen und dann ab in die Heia. Hab extra noch gewartet, bis du damit fertig warst. Also dann, gute Nacht, Genosse! :D

melden