Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

14.02.2015 um 23:15
@El_Gato
Zitat von El_GatoEl_Gato schrieb:But most of the unicorns would be responsible for magic research as well as for tinkering with technology.
ministry of arcane sciences wallpaer by

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:15
@flyinbo

@El_Gato
So basically you're not changing anything except for adding mandatory military service.

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:17
@desparil

That's just a rough outline. And a military is quite useless if you're not conquering something with it. Like I said, I would forge Equestria into a powerful Empire which would eventually span over the entire planet. And after that I'd colonize the stars.

And why change something what already works well?

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:21
@El_Gato
I never said it needed to be changed. I'm just asking this - what's the point in taking control over something if you don't plan to change it? If it's already working exactly the way you want it to, what's the impetus for rebellion?

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:25
@desparil

Because Celestia may be a good ruler to some degree, but if you ask me, she needs to destroy Chrysalis and free the changelings so she could use them for her own purposes. And there's always the threat of war against Equestria as long as other nations are around. Conquer them and after a century or so the gryphons for example are assimilated enough that they'd be happy to live in the Equestrian Empire. Celestia is too soft and forgiving. The changelings could return anytime with an even bigger army. That's why I would destroy the bug queen once and for all.

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:29
@El_Gato
Sure, have fun in Griffon-ghanistan.

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:33
@desparil

As if I wouldn't prepare. And I can't understand why Celestia doesn't want do research Earth and mankind. I mean, she has a fucking portal connecting both worlds! But I think she's too paranoid because it could be dangerous and shit. You cannot sail to new horizons until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
I would bring advanced human technology to Equestria and equip my pegasi army with fucking GUNS! The gryphons would never see that coming. They wouldn't even know what they're dealing with. It would be like a "war" between a today's army against one from the 14th century.

1x zitiertmelden

14.02.2015 um 23:37
Bin dann weg. Nacht.

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:37
@Zerco

n8

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:42
@El_Gato
Zitat von El_GatoEl_Gato schrieb:As if I wouldn't prepare
Yeah, that's what they all say.

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:43
@desparil
@El_Gato
Always war and violence.... is there nothing else?

1x zitiertmelden

@Ayanna
/)

melden

@desparil

Advanced technology from Earth combined with magic against a non-magical race? Yeah, they'd TOTALLY stand a chance.

@Oberknecht17
@Ayanna

Schnauze, ihr Moralapostel! :troll:

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:48
@El_Gato
Möööööp

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:48
@Ayanna
@Oberknecht17

Ihr denkt alle einfach viel zu kleinkariert. :P:

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:49
@El_Gato
Naja, das ist der Ausgleich zu deinem großkarierten Denken XD

melden

14.02.2015 um 23:52
@desparil

Oh, the M6. Rarity would have the job to teach unicorns her gem-finding spell and form a gem-exhibition unit. For what, you might ask? Quite simple. Gather as much gems as possible and use them to pay the dragons to become mercenaries for Equestria. The gryphons would be SO fucked.

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:00
@El_Gato
Whatever, Napoleon.

@Ayanna
Zitat von AyannaAyanna schrieb:Always war and violence.... is there nothing else?
Yeah, there are a lot of other things... that's been my point the whole time. I said I wanted Luna's job because frankly, if I'm already immortal and live in a palace in the most prosperous country in the world, who gives a shit about conquest?

2x zitiertmelden

15.02.2015 um 00:03
@desparil
"Imagine there is a war - and nobody joins" ^^

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:03
@Ayanna
Ich würde die Menschheit so feiern^^

melden