Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

15.02.2015 um 00:04
@Oberknecht17
Aber das ist wohl in sehr ferner Zukunft... Solange es Menschen in der Form wie jetzt gibt, wird die Gier nach Macht und Geld immer Kriege hervorbringen.

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:06
Zitat von desparildesparil schrieb:who gives a shit about conquest?
I do. I want more than stagnation in a happy country.

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:08
Zitat von desparildesparil schrieb:Whatever, Napoleon.
More like Sunbeam Sparkle.

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:09
So ich geh dann mal ins Bett. Gute Nacht ihr Krieger und Pazifisten XD

melden

@Ayanna

Bis zum Charlottenplatz. :vv:

melden

@El_Gato
Eyup ^^

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:12
@desparil

And look at the bright side - we didn't have had a decent conversation like this in a long time. :vv:

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:24
@El_Gato
Yeah, I just think you consistently underestimate the importance of keeping the populace content. The American Revolution, the French Revolution, the Revolutions of 1848... all of those happened because the rulers were paying too much attention to warring with one another and not to the demands of their subjects. Hell, the American Revolution started for rather petty reasons, all considered - all the American colonists wanted was to be able to elect Members of Parliament to represent them in England and a whole war of independence started from that.

1x zitiertmelden

15.02.2015 um 00:26
Zitat von desparildesparil schrieb:and a whole war of independence started from that.
It's not like it was such a bad thing after all that America became independent.

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:27
@El_Gato
Never said that. Just that the reason was pretty minor compared to the reasons that other revolutions started. Like people in France were actually penniless and starving to death.

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:29
@desparil

Well, you can't compare that to my theories what I would do as the Supreme Ruler of the Equestrian Empire. I'd have a HUGE advantage that my enemies never be able to overcome. Like I said, it would be like a medieval army fighting against one from today.

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:31
@El_Gato
Insurgents in occupied territories and rebel partisans have this funny way of illegally acquiring weapons.

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:33
@desparil

It's not like I would want to exterminate the gryphons. In exchange to submit to my rule I'd offer them a decent life in my empire. It's basically a bribe, but who cares if it works?

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:36
@El_Gato
The US built hospitals, roads, and schools for Afghanistan and Iraq. Much of Iraq actually has electricity for the first time since before the first Gulf War. We left them with better infrastructure and quality of life than they had before. Guess what? There are still insurgents fighting their current, independent, democratically-elected governments.

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:38
@desparil

The gryphons are not fanatic followers of some stupid religion. Afghanis are, that's a big difference.

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:40
@El_Gato
Neither are the Colombians, but FARC has been waging a guerilla war against their government for 50 years now.

melden

15.02.2015 um 00:42
@desparil

You're never gonna give up, are ya? :P:

melden
melden

15.02.2015 um 14:24
Hey ho :]

melden