Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

05.03.2015 um 20:09
@El_Gato

Dann könntest du mal so großzügig sein und mir glauben, dass ich kein Lügner bin :troll:

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:10
@Zerco

Poste doch mal deine Full Personality Description. :P:

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:10
@El_Gato

bannerflutters9iagd5on0t

Passt tatsächlich XD

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:11
@Zerco

Nicht das. Die Description findest du direkt darunter.

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:11
@El_Gato

Dann müsste ich den Test nochmal machen XD

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:12
@Zerco

Worauf wartest du dann noch? :troll:

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:16
@El_Gato
Chronically weak and timid, but with a heart of solid gold, you tend to require and depend on the help of your friends in most situations. You enjoy their company, but also enjoy solitude and time away from your friends where you can enjoy the sounds of nature. Just because you know you're weak doesn't mean it holds you back, because you know you're strong where it counts, with your overabundance of kindness, caring, and compassion.
You're often worried about saying or doing the wrong things and also fear rejection. Speaking of fear, you've got a lot of it, often times letting your fear hold you back from doing even the most simple of things, such as jumping across a cliff. But in that fear, you can often find just enough bravery to stand up for doing the right thing if your friends need you.
You may be naive and innocent, and you're very shy and quiet, but you're also a very good listener and are likely the one your friends blab on about their problems to — and while you may feel powerless to help at times, just listening and cheering them on means the world to them. Yay!
Passt auch ^^

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:22
@Zerco
Zitat von El_GatoEl_Gato schrieb:You have a knack for drama and overexaggerating things, as well as doing whatever you can to keep from getting your hooves dirty. But, putting that aside, you're also very self-conscious about yourself, are generally very polite (unless someone deserves a little of your attitude), and have impecable manners and sense of style.

Just because you delight in being the center of everyone's attention doesn't mean you give no attention in turn. You're incredibly generous, showering your friends with gifts, spending time with them and doing fun things like shopping and makeovers, and doing everything in your power to help elevate your friends' self-worth. Even though a friend may be more popular than you, you are still willing to help them out with their success, hoping that you'll get your piece of the pie in turn.

You have a tendency to be overly obsessive over small details, sometimes worrying too much about them rather than looking at the whole picture. Your attention to detail does come in handy at times, though. You also loooooove fashion, style, and looking as good as any pony can be! Whatever it takes to look as classy and elegant as possible — that's your motto, because you care how other ponies see you, and want to make sure that your impression is the one that stands out the most.
Bei mir passen die ersten beiden Absätze am meisten. Ganz besonders diese Sätze hier:
Zitat von El_GatoEl_Gato schrieb:But, putting that aside, you're also very self-conscious about yourself, are generally very polite (unless someone deserves a little of your attitude), and have impecable manners and sense of style.
Zitat von El_GatoEl_Gato schrieb:Just because you delight in being the center of everyone's attention doesn't mean you give no attention in turn. You're incredibly generous, showering your friends with gifts, spending time with them and doing fun things like shopping and makeovers, and doing everything in your power to help elevate your friends' self-worth.

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:24
Weiß irgendwer wo ich folgendes Video auf deutsch finde?
Youtube: Death Note One Shot Special ENGLISH
Death Note One Shot Special ENGLISH
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:24
@El_Gato

Bei mir passt vor allem
Chronically weak and timid, but with a heart of solid gold, you tend to require and depend on the help of your friends in most situations. You enjoy their company, but also enjoy solitude and time away from your friends where you can enjoy the sounds of nature.

You're often worried about saying or doing the wrong things and also fear rejection.

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:30
@El_Gato

Achja, ich bin vermutlich weniger Moralapostel als du glaubst, aber garantiert immer noch mehr Moralapostel als du XD

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:31
@Zerco

Was genau soll das denn heißen? :P:

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:32
Alternatives Ende von nem Fan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5xp6nceKM0 (Video: Death Note - Alternatives Ende [Deutsch/German])

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:33
@El_Gato

Das heißt ich bin mehr Glory als Velvet und du bist äh... Rampage? :troll:

http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Rampage_%28Project_Horizons%29

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:33
Von den Tests passt doch eh fast alles mindestens ein wenig^^

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:34
@LucyDolphin

Ja, aber Fluttershy und Twilight passen vom Charakter her zu mir tatsächlich (und Fluttershy ein Wenig mehr als Twilight) ^^

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:36
@Zerco
Bei mir das gleiche, ich mein ja nur die Beschreibungen sind sehr allgemein gehalten^^

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:37
@LucyDolphin

Achso, du meinst die Beschreibungen XD Da trifft sicher etwas auf jeden zu ^^

melden

05.03.2015 um 20:38
@Zerco
Eben

melden