Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

06.07.2015 um 17:53
@El_Gato
I'm not chickening out... I just said I doubt her ability to use fire arms properly... I don't see why I would need to prove that she can't...

If I tell you, you can't use a gun properly, would I need to prove that you can't?!

melden

06.07.2015 um 17:54
@LucyDolphin

Like I said, because you're telling us that she can't. I wanna see the stupid featherbrain RD see using a gun with no unicorn magic. Good luck with that.

melden

06.07.2015 um 17:55
@El_Gato
Wer braucht überhaupt Waffen? In den Schmelzofen mit denen und was gescheites draus machen, Problem gelöst :troll:

melden

06.07.2015 um 17:55
@Oberknecht17

Wenns keine Feuerwaffen mehr gibt, dann bringen die Leute sich halt mit anderen Dingen um.

rarity  assault rifle halo 4 by vago117-Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)

melden

06.07.2015 um 17:57
@El_Gato
Ich kann mich nur wiederholen, das Argument macht keinen Sinn... Du hast angefangen, Bilder von Rarity mit Waffe zu posten, was andeutet, dass sie Waffen anständig verwenden kann... Wenn ich das Ganze anzweifel bin ich doch nicht derjenige, der beweisen muss, dass sie das nicht kann... Mir kann das doch egal sein^^

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:03
Jeder weiß doch, dass Rarity der Spy ist und nicht der Sniper.
images

melden
melden

06.07.2015 um 18:13
@LucyDolphin

Whatever. Rarity is still best pony of the mane six and anyone who says otherwise goes to gulag.

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:14
@El_Gato
So like >90% of the Brony fandom? Have fun.

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:14
@LucyDolphin

And if you ask me, RD is an overhyped, self-centered bitch.

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:15
@El_Gato
She sure is overrated but far from being a self-centered bitch and I love her :3

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:16
@LucyDolphin

And she's a danger to everypony around her.

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:16
@El_Gato
Not really.

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:19
@LucyDolphin

Oh yeah? Tell that to the weather factory she destroyed and Ponyville which she buried under tons of snow. For what? Because she believed that she could keep winter from coming just because she couldn't spend three months without her stupid tortoise. For that she endangered the lives of countless ponies and I wonder who paid for the reconstruction of the weather factory? And last but not least, she didn't have the balls to admit that she was the one who destroyed it.

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:24
@El_Gato
Well, she was trying to save her friend (who was going to die) and I bet many people would go quite far for something like that. Also, in a world full of magic I don't think that an incident like that is dramatic or severe by any means; they can just fix it...
No one even questioned who was responsible for that and also why would you admit to something you did when you can get away without it :troll:

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:27
@LucyDolphin

It was about HIBERNATION, not death. Fluttershy told her that it's just natural for tortoises but big surprise! Rainbow was too stupid and stubborn to listen to anypony. And don't get me even started on her retarded nonsense of how awesome she is and all that crap. Honestly, if I were a unicorn in Equestria, I'd blast her outta the sky just to show her how pathetic she really is.

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:29
@El_Gato
You wouldn't even be able to :troll:

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:29
@LucyDolphin

Another assumption you can't prove. Bring it on!

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:30
@El_Gato
Look, if you claim something, you gotta back it up... Not the other way around...

melden

06.07.2015 um 18:31
@LucyDolphin

Well, even if I couldn't shoot powerful magic blasts like Starlight, I'd still be able to use levitation and once I got hold of her, she'd have no chance to escape my grip.

melden