Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

26.08.2015 um 00:51
@El_Gato
My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0 (Seite 5779)

melden

26.08.2015 um 00:54
Hab gerade einen Satz entdeckt der die Flüchtlingssituationen PERFEKT beschreibt:
Wer waffen säht, erntet Flüchtlinge

melden

26.08.2015 um 00:57
@LucyDolphin

Well, we had the discussion about free will already and our opinions about that differ a little. So, I won't discuss this again since I don't think that we'd come to an agreement there.
Giving a meaning to our lives seems like the plausible option, don't get me wrong, and I like it, but. I am a fan of scientifical and technological process but currently, in the state humankind is in right now, I don't think it is worth sacrificing this much possibly endangering our whole planet and a myriad of species living on it, even though that is not that likely. It's not worth taking that risk, in my opinion.
Like I said, humans and their needs come first. Especially if it brings us closer to the status of a Type I civilization. At the current rate of technological progress, we'll achieve that status around the year 2100.

melden

26.08.2015 um 01:09
@El_Gato
I don't really know what to reply since my only answer would basically be a repetition of my previous points. After all, I don't think we should put mankind over anything else disregarding possible destruction we are causing with such arrogance. Also, I still firmly believe that mankind will eventually die out/cease to exist before achieving immortality or being able to move to another inhabitable planet. It may not seem too plausible at the moment but who knows what will happen in the future. We still couldn't handle a meteorite and a global nuclear war could possibly put us at the edge of extinction too or at least throw us far back in our evolutional stage. But who knows, maybe humanity will achieve some "great things".

melden

26.08.2015 um 01:15
@LucyDolphin

Oh, we could do something against an asteroid on collision course with Earth. We wouldn't be able to destroy it, but that isn't necessary. We'd just need to send an ICBM armed with a warhead of several megatons yield. That way, we'd send it off its course.
And true immortality would be achieved if mankind reaches the status of a type II civilization. Nothing the current science knows could destroy such an advanced civilization.
A global thermonuclear war isn't going to take place. After all, the rulers of Earth don't want to rule over an irradiated world.

melden

26.08.2015 um 01:18
@El_Gato
You underestimate human stupidity.

melden

@LucyDolphin

And you overestimate it.

melden

@El_Gato
Possibly :troll:

We'll see^^

melden

26.08.2015 um 01:19
3 Dinge sind unendlich: Das Universum, die menschliche Dummheit und die WinRAR Testversion.

melden

@Oberknecht17
+1

Hab ich auch gerade dran gedacht :D

melden

@Oberknecht17
@LucyDolphin

Naja, ob das Universum wirklich unendlich ist, kann man nicht sagen.

melden

26.08.2015 um 01:20
@El_Gato
Einstein: "Nur beim Universum bin ich mir nicht so sicher..."

melden

26.08.2015 um 01:20
@Oberknecht17

Der war ja zuerst auch dafür, daß atomare Waffen gegen Nazideutschland eingesetzt werden. :P:

melden

26.08.2015 um 01:21
@El_Gato
Gef@ilt :trollsanta:

melden

26.08.2015 um 01:22
@Oberknecht17

Weiß nicht, was du meinst. :troll:

melden

26.08.2015 um 01:46
Naja, ich geh jetzt pennen. Good night, faggots. :trollsanta:

melden

26.08.2015 um 01:47
@El_Gato
That is exactly what a faggot would say to disguise that he is a faggot!!!111elf

melden

26.08.2015 um 10:51
Find yourself in a black hole? Not to worry, says Stephen Hawking: you won’t split into particles or cease to exist. Instead, you’ll wind up in an alternative universe – but remember, it can only be a one-way trip.

Bitte ein Mal nach Equestria :troll:

melden

26.08.2015 um 10:53
@El_Gato

Dann müsstest du aber erst einmal Bundeskanzler mit absoluter Mehrheit deiner Partei haben, um über Deutschland entscheidungsgewalt zu besitzen und über die Transferleistungen sowie das ganze andere Geld zu verfügen. Und wenn du das bist, kannst du Namibia gleich zur deutschen Kolonie machen und aus Deutschland das Deutsche Kaiserreich :P:

melden
melden