Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

08.09.2015 um 00:18
@LucyDolphin

Asteroids hitting the Earth isn't a matter of if, it's a matter of WHEN. The next one could hit Earth on 13.04.2029 (which is a Friday, by the way) and it's called Apophis. However, it is very unlikely and it is far from being big enough to threaten mankind and thus, all life on Earth in any way. With a size of about 500 m it is simply too small and even if that rock hits Earth, it'll probably crash down on some ocean, generate a fucking huge tsunami and that's it.

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:18
@El_Gato
Since this was such a hot topic earlier in the day, IDW Editor Bobby Curnow replied with a bit of clarification on how exactly the worlds between the comics and the show actually worked. The basic idea is this:

The Comics follow the show as closely as possible
They try avoid breaking any of the show "canons"
If major elements in a comic idea would clash with a future idea from the show, Hasbro might axe it.
Bobby is unaware of the show staffers following the comics in any official way
With all of this, what happens in the comics technically has no bearing on the actual show

So in the end, the comic will follow show canon, but the show doesn't technically follow comic canon.

Ich seh die Comics als Canon an da sie viel mehr von der Welt und den Abenteuern in Equestria zeigen. Da hat man viel mehr um sich drüber zu freuen und viel mehr zu erfahren

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:19
War mal eine News auf Equestria Daily

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:19
Ich glaub ich sterbe heute noch an Internet Cancer xDDD
Youtube: Dog of Wisdom
Dog of Wisdom
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:20
@flyinbo

The comics are not canon because they contradict the show in some ways. For example in the comics it is said that Twilights mother was the author of the Daring Do novels, but in the show it is Daring Do herself.

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:21
@flyinbo
chnagelings have real love

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:21
@El_Gato
That wasn't what I meant. The problem of an asteroid hitting the earth isn't relevant for other species as long as humanity is living on it. It is a hypothetical approach if humanity wasn't here but if that was the case, the whole question would be irrelevant.

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:22
@LucyDolphin

To the dinosaurs it was irrelevant as well until that 10 km big asteroid wiped them out for good.

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:25
@El_Gato
Twilight Velvet is shown to have a tendency of smothering her son with affection, calling him "Shiny".
Shining Armor's flashback in Issue #11 implies Twilight Velvet to have what could be "a Daring Do Award for Authors... or an award for a book about the character rather than the DD series..."
Das steht nicht so genau fest laut Wiki
Es muss ja nicht nur Daring ein Buch schreiben kann ja auch wer anders wie sie z.b. Gibts ja in echt auch neben Originalen Bücherreihen

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:25
@flyinbo

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:27
@Dekujunge
*Hug

melden

pods queen chrysalis x babychangeling re

melden

@flyinbo

Well, I don't consider the comics being canon and that's just my opinion. To me, they're as much canon as any fanfic.

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:30
@El_Gato
Darfste ja, ich verbiets dir nicht.
Wollte nur mal diese Changeling Diskussion dämpfen.

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:30
latestOriginal anzeigen (0,3 MB)

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:33
@El_Gato
Fuck this, you got me... I'm contradicting myself if I want to argue with that. I'll withdraw my previous satement that it doesn't matter to other animals what happens to the earth, or however I put it.

Nevertheless, humanity could also be wiped out either due to something we know of but also due to something we don't. I admit that humans have more options and more methods to keep their species alive.

Also, thinking about stuff like this still seems trivial to me since the greater cause for anything really always involves multiple generations. Thus, achieving those minor advancements are ultimately irrelevant once we die.

If you really want to bring up immortality now, I can only say that I 1. doubt we will ever achieve this but that is speculation and 2. I don't really see any reason for it. I simply don't think life is meant to be infinite, death is a natural end to it. It seems weird.

1x zitiertmelden

08.09.2015 um 00:34
latest

melden
melden

08.09.2015 um 00:37
@Dekujunge
@flyinbo

And for that "changeling master race" nonsense... Who is in control of the planet they all live on? Ponies. Ponies in general are the master race.
Who controls the Sun, which is a fucking STAR? Celestia. Who controls the Moon? Luna. Who controls the weather? Pegasi. Who controls other races? Earth Ponies. Who controls magic and develops new spells? Unicorns.

And the Earth Ponies enslaved other sentient beings and everypony is ok with that. They have no rights, they just exist to serve ponykind.

Youtube: Sheep - You could have just asked
Sheep - You could have just asked
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.
Zitat von LucyDolphinLucyDolphin schrieb:I 1. doubt we will ever achieve this but that is speculation and 2. I don't really see any reason for it. I simply don't think life is meant to be infinite, death is a natural end to it. It seems weird.
Explain why you think that.

melden

08.09.2015 um 00:39
@El_Gato
changelings are strong!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

melden