Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

22.09.2015 um 16:10
Naysts Alptram
outnumbered by houstonsharp-d99t1s6

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:11
@LucyDolphin

You wish, but ENTJs are leading the world.

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:11
@El_Gato
ENTJ's are still faggots :troll:

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:13
@LucyDolphin

Keep yourself telling that... I think you're jealous. I've read a lot on that topic and many INTPs like yourself want to be like us.

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:16
@El_Gato
If anything, I would be envious! But, no, I'm definitely not. In fact, I'm very content with being an INTP, I might not object being and INTJ either, but from the general image I assume of ENTJ, I don't like them too much.

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:16
@LucyDolphin

So that means you don't like me. Is that correct? :P:

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:17
@El_Gato
Yes and no.

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:18
@LucyDolphin

Would you be so kind to specify that a bit more?

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:21
@El_Gato
First, I don't think I can assume you to be 100% like the "average" ENTJ, thus, making my assumptions on you vague, at best. Second, since ENTJ's share the NT "component" with INTP's, there is potential to get along. There are other qualities about ENTJ's in general I'm not too fond of.

1x zitiertmelden

22.09.2015 um 16:22
Zitat von LucyDolphinLucyDolphin schrieb:First, I don't think I can assume you to be 100% like the "average" ENTJ, thus, making my assumptions on you vague, at best.
I'm intrigued. What assumptions?
Zitat von LucyDolphinLucyDolphin schrieb:There are other qualities about ENTJ's in general I'm not too fond of.
Which are...?

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:33
@El_Gato
Hard to say, f.e., I can't stand the arrogance and intolerance towards different opinions/ideas. Stubbornness is alright but ENTJ's seem to push that too far in general.

Also, they seem way too self-centered and egoistic. Not that being egoistic is a necessarily bad trait but again, ENTJ's seem to go to far in this regard.

1x zitiertmelden

22.09.2015 um 16:35
@LucyDolphin

I'm anything but egoistic. Otherwise I wouldn't be a communist. I am also quite the generous type. Not really egoistic, if you ask me.
Zitat von LucyDolphinLucyDolphin schrieb:I can't stand the arrogance and intolerance towards different opinions/ideas.
That includes me, I presume?

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:40
@El_Gato
I'll give you three guesses :P:

Not being egoistic and wanting to have everything your way seems like a contradiction.

1x zitiertmelden

22.09.2015 um 16:41
@LucyDolphin

Give me some examples. :P:

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:43
@El_Gato
I admit, it doesn't have to correlate but mostly it does, I guess. I can't really think of a simple example, I'll probably come up with something later.

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:46
Zitat von LucyDolphinLucyDolphin schrieb:Not being egoistic and wanting to have everything your way seems like a contradiction.
And no, that is not a contradiction because in most cases I know what's best; but unfortunately people sometimes just won't listen to me and later, they'll regret it. I just tell them to do what I know it's best because I care. Otherwise I'd say "Your problem. Deal with it". That is what makes a good leader. Or rather, what a good leader is supposed to be since many people are just so stubborn and don't want to take my advice. I could write a fucking book about it, really...

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:50
@El_Gato
Going back to the arrogance, I didn't expect that :P: I get your point but I doubt that your ideas and opinions are necessarily the best to do things or solve problems. Go ahead, write a book ^^

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:52
@LucyDolphin

I'm speaking of experience. You may see that as arrogance, if you want. But that doesn't make my ways to do things wrong. :P:

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:55
dan vs hub billboard

melden

22.09.2015 um 16:56
@El_Gato
That is right, my opinion doesn't have an influence on the accuracy or falsehood of your ways to do things.

melden